10 Best Hotels To Stay In Farga de Moles Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Farga de Moles Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Farga de Moles Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Farga de Moles Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Farga de Moles Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Farga de Moles Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Farga de Moles Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Farga De Moles Catalonia:
Hotel Rural Cal Miquel
Just 1.2 mi from La Seu d’Urgell, Hotel Rural Cal Miquel is a mountain-style hotel offering rustic, well-equipped apartments and charming rooms. It features its own farm yard, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Set in a restored country house, all heated accommodations at Hotel Rural Cal Miquel has original features such as exposed stone walls, combined with modern décor.Apartments have a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, oven, toaster, a coffee maker and a gas hob. There is also a dining area and a living room with a flat-screen TV.You can relax in the Cal Miquel’s lounge area and on the patio, which offers mountain views.Andorra’s ski slopes are approximately 16 mi away, while La Molina and Masella can be reached within an hour by car. The property also offers ski storage.The surrounding Alt Urgell province is ideal for hiking and fishing. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is 7.5 mi away.
- The rooms were spacious and comfortable, very clean, with nice atmosphere.
We traveled with our two mid sized dogs. It’s in a wonderful small hamlet 6 minutes drive from Le Seu d’Urgell.
It was perfect for the dogs, and more than met our expectations.
- Great apartment in a very little town about 15 minutes outside of La Seu D’Urgell. It is about a 20 minute drive into Andorra (with great hiking). The apartment was two levels, spacious, clean and well equipped (no washing machine though). The courtyard and balcony were quaint. The parking is outside right across the street. The staff was friendly, and we were able to communicate in Spanish (no English, and most people in the area speak Catalan) I would stay here again
Very clean, nice orgenized and decorated.
All facilities needed were supplied.
Definitely high level accommodation.
- The lively and lovely lady on reception was so friendly and helpful.
Masia d’en Valentí
Offering a beautiful setting in Anserall, in the Valls de Valira Valley, Masia d’en Valentí ‘s attractive rooms have mountain views. This 18th-century property features a restaurant and a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside.Each bright room at Masia d’en Valentí has rustic décor with beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hydromassage bath.You can enjoy local cuisine in the Valentí’s restaurant. From here you can enjoy great views over the valley.The hotel is within 3.1 mi of La Seu d’Urgell and Andorra. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away.
- Nice, family managed hotel close to Seu d’Urgell. Located on a renewed Catalonian country house. All facilities at room, excellent restaurant. Very good value.
- I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Everything was perfect, the room was beautiful, comfortable and quiet. The bathroom was amazing and i really enjoyed the spa bath. Everything was spotlessly clean. It took 10 mins to get to Andorra. We stayed here because the last weekend in Andorra cost us 40 euro for parking and here was close enough with plenty of free parking.
Super amazing, by far the best stay and food we had during our 2 months in Europe!!
Beautiful 1000 years old restored building with very comfortable rooms.
Amazing local food with ingredients from their garden and matching wines.
Fantastic and very caring service, we felt like home.
Thank you, we will be back for sure 🙂
- Host very accommodating, despite no English. Value for money, just outside La Seu d’Urgell. Good Wi-Fi, very clean, spa bath, aircon
EXTRAORDINARIO,, si lo que buscas es desconectar el sitio es idoneo
Tranquilidad absoluta,, me aloje un fin de semana para desconectar y la verdad que el sitio es encantador
Personal del hotel un 10
Habitacion muy limpia ,, con bañera hidromasaje que funciona de maravilla
Wifi muy correcto
Se cena de maravilla con productos muy buenos ,, en un ambiente de calma absoluta
Y que decir del desayuno ( espectacular,, mira que he viajado bastante,, y en ningun hotel me han ofrecido un desayuno asi ,,, que por 8€ lo vale de sobras )
Me gusta viajar bastante a Andorra y he descubierto este hotel que seguro que repitire
Hotel estilo Masia con pocas habitaciones y la verdad que te sientes como en casa
Hotel La Glorieta
Located by the River Valira, Hotel La Glorieta is just outside La Seu d’Urgell in the Catalan Pyrenees. It offers an outdoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV and private balcony.The rooms at the La Glorieta feature a private bathroom and central heating. Most have fantastic mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional food from the Alt Urgell region of Catalunya. It has panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel is 17 mi from the Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort. La Seu d’Urgell’s famous cathedral is just 4 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet location with soothing sounds of the river below.
- The views from the hotel room were stunning and the staff were friendly and helpful with what little English they spoke. The hotel was clean. Breakfast was adequate .
- Good location for an overnight stop off when travelling. Town within walking distance.
- For the time of the year that I booked, the price was fine. I was travelling with my family, we arrived in the evening to a warm welcome. For the few Spanish words that I knew we checked in with no problem and my daughter headed straight for the pool! The beds were perfect for my liking, the rooms were spotless as well as the bathroom.The hotel has amazing views of the surrounding countryside. Although the hotel has excellent rating for food, we took a walk to the nearest city centre and found an amazing restaurant that was over 60 years old, with fantastic service, an English menu ( see photo ). Next morning we had a delicious breakfast downstairs and checked out. The rooms do not have air conditioning, but the hotel is located at altitude so was cool enough and we left the balcony doors open. due to altitude, there is the additional bonus of no mosquitos! 🙂 Anyway, I would recommend it!
- Swimming pool in the hotel although you have to be careful with the sun beds. They are old enough and plastic breaks easily.
Set in a beautiful, mountainous landscape just outside Andorra, this fashionable hotel is ideal accommodations for those exploring this northern part of Catalonia and the Pyrenees.Visit nearby Andorra while staying at this hotel, including the capital city Andorra La Vella. After an active day outdoors, you can relax in the bar with a drink. You can also take a stroll through the surrounding grounds. During the ski season, from here you can easily get to the ski slopes of Andorra.From this hotel you can enjoy fantastic views of the Segre river valley. It provides an ideal base to visit the countryside of the Alt Urgell and Baridà regions, full of forests, valleys and stunning mountains. Pass through typical ancient mountain towns until you reach the shopping paradise of Andorra.
- Great location. Very nice and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable accommodation for family with kids.
- Accommodation was very modern and very comfortable. Views over looked a rural valley and we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
- Perfect place. Arrived on our motorbikes, owner spotted us driving into the village and directed us to the hotel. Checked in and asked for a drink. No problem. Room service straight away! Took them on the balcony with a view to die for. Ate in the family restaurant that night. Classic venue and great food
- Nice rooms with modern interior. Very friendly owners. Eccellent breakfast and free use of the indoor pool. Good base for hiking in the northern part of the Serra de Cadí.
A beautiful little boutique hotel overlooking Seu D’Urgell and in The mountains of Andorra. Staff were very pleasant and helpful, even when we locked ourselves out of the room.
The breakfast far exceeded expectations well a very wide variety cold cut meats and cheeses available.
The hotel is located in the center of Seu d’Urgell, just 6.2 mi from Andorra; all rooms are exterior-facing and have panoramic views.The hotel underwent a refurbishment in 2007 to update the services and facilities. It is a family-run establishment ideal for families, couples or solo travelers, and the perfect place to discover the eastern Pyrenees.Safety deposit boxes are available at the reception.There is an attractive offer of active tourism: adventure sports, cultural activities, golf, spas, fishing, skiing and hunting…
- La habitación cuádruple son dos habitaciones juntas, muy cómodo
- Menos mal que nos cambiaron la habitación. La 1º que nos dieron tenía mal olor y aviejada, en la parte interior. Al quejarnos del olor nos dieron una exterior en la 4º planta q debía de ser más cara. Menos mal que ahí si se portaron como profesionales, gracias a Ingrid.
- Personal muy atento y amable. Las zonas reformadas. La ubicación.
- De kamer was ruim en had alle benodigdheden voor een goed verblijf (extra kussen, deken, toiletspullen).
- Buen trato con el personal, habitaciones comodas y limpias
L’Era de Cal Bastida
The rural hotel is located in the small town of Estamariu in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees, surrounded by natural beauty. The hotel is a reformed farmhouse with spectacular views of the rolling hillsides. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer.Due the hotels location there are plenty of activities to take part in, you can make the most of the mountains in the area and go skiing, hiking or mountain biking.
- My dinners and breakfast sitting outside the place on the small terrace, especially in the evenings the view was beautiful. Pilar is such a friendly host, with a very uplift attitude. The food she prepared was simple, but very good, with a nice wine to accompany it, it was exactly right for me, no need to go around and try another place for eating. The one-day hike I did was great,coming back to L’Era de Cal Bastida and getting a beer from the fridge equally so 🙂
I loved everything about L’Era de Cal Bastida. It is a wonderful villa, lovingly looked after by the generous and hard-working Pilar, situated in the heart of a charming, little village not far from La Seu d’Urgell.
In my opinion, the quality of this accommodation far exceeds a stay at the expensive parador in La Seu d’Urgell. The views are magnificent, the rooms are perfectly appointed, everything is sparkling clean and comfortable.
There is a large terrace where one can have breakfast on overlooking the valley, even a garage. No restaurant on site, but there is a restaurant in the village, a few steps away.
Pilar and her endearing mom, also called Pilar, could not have been more helpful and hospitable! Highly recommended.
- Hosts, atmosphere, views, room, brekfeast. Friendly and helpfull local people.
Quiet place to stay close to Andorra,
Beautiful views and very kind hosts
Not easy access in car, very narrow streets inside the village.
- Warm hospitality, quiet and peaceful village, take some walk at morning time, Everything great.
One of our top picks in La Seu d’Urgell.This is a charming, family-run hotel situated in the heart of the Catalonian Pyrenees, in the quaint town of La Seu d’Urgell, surrounded by natural beauty.The hotel is located in the center of the town, where you can experience a more traditional Catalan environment. The hotel provides a comfortable and cozy atmosphere, ideal for you to relax and unwind.The surrounding mountain range and lakes open up an array of possibilities of activities for you enjoy all year round, such as, skiing, rafting, horseback riding and golf.The hotel’s restaurant offers a wide variety of menus, to suit your dietary requirements. A traditional Catalan menu is also available, which is made up of regional mountain dishes.Apart from the spectacular landscape, there are plenty of places of historical and cultural interest in La Seu d’Urgell. There are Romanesque churches and monasteries surrounded by gardens, that all add to the charm of this town.
- Great location for being close to Andorra and some of the small cafe / bars in town. Room was nice and clean,
- The room was spacious and reasonably clean. Located close both to the old town and bus station, a supermarket close by.
- Very comfortable, clean place, lovely staff, central location.
- I had a short but really pleasant stay in the Nice Hotel, I found the receptionist Laia really helpful
- Nice people, very clean, nice breakfast, nice coffee.
Parador De La Seu D’urgell
Set next to the Romanesque catedral of La Seu d’Urgell, this hotel is near the beautiful Cadí-Moixeró nature reserve and Andorra, where you can enjoy the finest skiing in the region.Housed in a well-preserved 14th-century church the Parador de La Seu d’Urgell has charming interior decor. You can sit and admire the architecture and tranquility in the magnificent cloister of the hotel – equipped with chairs, tables and plants.Take a dip in the lovely indoor swimming pool to relax or do a bit of exercise. You can enjoy free use of the sauna and fitness suite.La Seu d’Urgell also has its own restaurant, where you can enjoy a snack, or a 3-course meal with all the family. There you can sample traditional Catalan cuisine, without leaving the hotel.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Great location, nice size rooms, well equipped. Comfortable
- Clean, nicely furnished, elevators, helpful staff.
- The public areas are lovely and the view from our room over the countryside was beautiful, especially as the sun set. The room was clean and spacious if a little bit sterile. It is in an excellent location right near the Cathedral and the historic part of the town.
- Best food we had in a Parador in Catalunya. Great taste and innovative presentation. Also easy location for quick trip to Andorra.
- Good base to explore the Pirineos, very professionally run and extremely kind staff.
Set in the beautiful Pyrenean Mountains, Cal Teixidó is a charming, rustic-style hotel that provides attractive and well-lit rooms, boasting great views of the surrounding landscape.Relax in the evening in the hotel’s lounge area, where you can enjoy a read or chat with friends or colleagues.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant that has been lovingly renovated from a former barn. There you can sample traditional dishes, prepared from fresh, local ingredients. Accompany your meal here with a bottle of local, Catalan wine.From here, you can explore the beautiful, surrounding Catalan countryside – go on long walks, or try out some of the outdoor activities on offer in the local area. Parking is available on site.Andorra is also just a short drive from here, where you can go skiing in the winter season.
- La amabilidad y humildad del personal es única… De ellos nada que decir!
- El hotel es muy bueno i su situacion extraordinaria
- La habitación excelente, vistas inmejorables, limpieza de 10,comida excelente
- El estilo rústico del hotel, la suite preciosa con techos de madera, totalmente reformada y con vistas maravillosas, calefacción que envuelve la habitación, silencio absoluto en los alrededores, desayuno muy bueno y el servicio es muy atento y muy muy amable!!!
La habitación está limpia, sobretodo el baño y es bastante rústica. Si la coges por booking con un descuento es correcta en cuanto a calidad/precio (son dos camas individuales juntas que no están muy bien ajustadas y las almohadas están demasiado gastadas. Tienes que dormir con el cojín si no quieres tener problemas en las cervicales).
El hotel en si también está cuidado y es bonito.
Hotel Andria is a Modernist building in Seu d’Urgell. It has free Wi-Fi and attractive views.Rooms in the Andria are large and practical, with white walls and rich fabrics. All rooms have air conditioning and TV, and some have balconies.The hotel has a covered terrace where you can enjoy a drink. It also has a TV lounge, lounge with fireplace and a 12th-century wine cellar. Throughout Andria you will find antiques.Hotel Andria’s popular restaurant serves homemade traditional Catalan meals with a modern twist. Specialties include rice dishes and stews.Andria can be found on Seu d’Urgell’s main street, close to the old quarter.La Seu d’Urgell can be found in the heart of the Pyrenees, in the Segre Valley. Andorra is 6.2 mi away, while the French border is 28 mi away. Other local sights include the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
- The location, the receptionist gave us a map that was helpful and showed us where to park free just 5 minutes walk away.
- Good location in the old part of town. Rather than pay for parking close by, we parked for free a few minutes away. There was a mixup regarding the rate we expected to pay, which was not the hotel’s fault. They were very accomodating, and gave us a discount from the regular rate without us asking.
- Very beautiful hotel , like in olden days, great rooms, super clean, nice staff and great breakfast. Dinner very good too in a nice patio setting, but while breakfast is good value, dinner is a bit expensive. Parking is possible nearby but not easy. You can pay for a parking not too far if necessary. Old town is beautiful, new buildings around it less pretty. I definitely recommend this hotel!
- The property was very convenient and well appointed. Staff was friendly and helped with restaurant recommendations. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and tasty. Very clean and comfortable room with modern bathroom.
- Everything! Gorgeous and comfortable accommodations, with lovely lounges where we could sit and talk. Staff were extremely nice and helpful. I would like to go there again one day.
Top Hotels In Farga De Moles Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Farga de Moles Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Farga de Moles Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Farga de Moles Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!