10 Best Hotels To Stay In Famara Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Famara Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Famara Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Famara Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Famara Lanzarote. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Famara Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Famara Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Famara Lanzarote:
Sunset Inn features free WiFi and views of mountain in Famara. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar.At the inn, every room is equipped with a wardrobe. Rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Guests at Sunset Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Famara, like snorkeling.Puerto del Carmen is 17 mi from the accommodations, while Playa Blanca is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 16 mi from the property.
Really great location. Very spacious rooms and big comfortable beds. Really quiet, staying here is very relaxing. The ocean is only a minute walk away, even you can hear the waves from the room’s window. Restaurants, bars and grocery store is not too far away.
The host /owner is a really nice guy, made me feel really welcomed.
- Everything is perfect:) just missing a kitchen and no WiFi at room but there’s also WiFi downstairs at the restaurant!
The staff was friendly
Amazing location if you looking for pace and surf
They offer you the chance to do joga lessons in a room inside the building
- They were very accommodating with my late arrival, and were very friendly. It wasn’t crowded and the room was a nice size. It was very casual, clean, and had basic necessary amenities.
- you get what you pay for. Its clean a bed for the night at a good location. Only issue is finding it – no longer any sign for sunset inn , instead its the side door of the the good veggie restaurant
- Really great location. Very spacious rooms and big comfortable beds. Really quiet, staying here is very relaxing. The ocean is only a minute walk away, even you can hear the waves from the room’s window. Restaurants, bars and grocery store is not too far away.
Hotel Residencia Cardona
The Residencial Cardona is located 350 feet from Reducto beach, right in the heart of Arrecife. Every room is equipped with private bathroom, free Wi-Fi and TV.The Residencial is 10 minutes walking from Arrecife Port with destination services to Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura, Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 mi away.Residencial Cardona offers a dining room with all enough cookware for the use or our guests. Vending machines are also available for quick snacks and drinks.Residencial Cardona has a 24-hour front desk. The hotel also has a storage room, ideal for surf boards and bicycles.
1. Very clean
2. Small and cosy reception and building
3. Big room and bathroom
- Good price, good location, good staff, good about storing our bikes.
- Easy taxi ride to airport for early morning flight. Helpful and friendly staff.
The hotel, while basic and no frills, (there are no tea/coffee facilities in the room and only vending machines for drinks/snacks) provides an excellent base if you are wanting to stay centrally and go off to explore the island. The reception is manned 24/7 by really friendly staff – be ready to test your Spanish skills as the lovely couple who greeted us on arrival, made sure we did most of our transaction in Spanish (which we appreciated as we tried hard to use what little we know throughout our excursions and restaurant adventures on the island). The beds were really comfy and the room was spacious and clean.
Overall, a really good value for money and it was nice to stay in Arrecife in a more local setting, with the local folk, rather than the hyper-Brit- touristy resorts offered in Puerto Del Carmen, Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise.
- On the website it says there is wifi in the room. That is not the case, only at the reception.
- 1. Very clean
Overlooking the sandy Reducto Beach, Hotel Diamar is set in the city of Arrecife, capital of the island of Lanzarote. The 3-star hotel features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room features a TV with satellite channels. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sea view.Besides the restaurant, guests can enjoy a bar and a breakfast buffet. Hotel Diamar also features a meeting room and a terrace.Set in the city center, a large variety of shops, bars and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk. The charming Charco de San Ginés can be reached in 10 minutes on foot. Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 mi away, as well as Arrecife Port.
- It was always very clean and the staff was very friendly. Also good price and good location, close to the bus station.
- Friendly staff, clean quiet room. No hassle easy check in. Was exactly as advertised and met all expectations. Breakfast buffet fairly good.
- Very secure parking close by, 24 hour reception (we arrived at 00:45), comfy beds
- Room and general cleanliness of the hotel common areas was 100%. Really pleasant and helpful staff.
- Everything;- excellent front of house customer service, a very good location, very clean and very comfortable in a very good location. outside bar / coffee shop. Sea view rooms are excellent.
Apartamentos Galeon Playa
One of our top picks in Costa Teguise.Apartamentos Galeon Playa are located by Costa Teguise’s Jablillo Beach. Set in gardens, there are 4 pools and all apartments have a private balcony, some with sea views.Apartamentos Galeon Playa are also just 5 minutes’ walk from Las Cucharas Beach. They are close to shops and restaurants in the center of Costa Teguise. The nearest golf course is a 10-minute drive away.The Galeon Playa has a buffet restaurant, which has a special children’s area and children’s menu. The Grill Galeon Restaurant offers à la carte cuisine and there is a poolside snack bar. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The complex’s entertainment team organizes shows and sporting activities, and there is a games room and children’s play area. Windsurfing and diving are popular in the area, and the tour desk can help guests plan trips or hire a car. An airport shuttle service is also available on request.
- Great full English options at breakfast. Very clean hotel.
Everything was new, beautiful design, comfortable bed and large balcony.
Great location close to restaurants and beach
- Location and price and excellent staff … very friendly and professional
- The location was absolutely ideal, very near all the restaurants, shops and the beach with a lovely walk right on the coast. Staff delivered excellent service and were all very friendly. Pool areas were good with comfortable sunbeds
- Very spacious and clean apartments with nice balcony. Nice playing area for children, nice breakfast, nice view from the balcony, beach close by, nice surroundings to take a walk. Restaurants and shops are close by. Nice staff.
Hotel Rural Finca de La Florida
This hotel is set in Lanzarote vineyards and has a palm-fringed pool, making it perfect for a peaceful break in the year-round Canarian sunshine.Set only 6.2 mi from the island’s capital and 7.5 mi from the picturesque coastline of Puerto del Carmen, from this hotel you can enjoy the tranquility of Lanzarote’s interior.Some rooms at Hotel Rural Finca de La Florida have a satellite TV and bath tub.During the day you can enjoy the hotel’s sporting facilities with a game of tennis or minigolf. Then, in the evening, watch the romantic sunset over the vineyards from the hotel’s terrace before sipping wine around the open fire or listening to classical music.
- The hotel is in a wonderful area. You can get to all of the wineries easily and it’s a very beautiful setting.
- peaceful location, beautiful right in the vinyards. Nice to have separate terrace. We would consider to come back and enjoy the surroundings more. There was a restaurant for dinner open 18-21, only one other table occupied, but nice to be able to dine in the house. Food good but our bill was surprisingly higher than other places we had been on Lanzarote, and it was only possible to pay cash, so we had to drive to get to an ATM first.
Very nice hotel in a wonderful scenery.
Friendly staff. Put on the heater ao once in our room. Beautiful view to the vineyards. Recommend it highly
- Breakfast was adequate. As cyclists, the location was very good.
- The hotel was comfortable and well located for travelling around the island. All the staff were friendly and professional. The restaurant is run single handedly by Nicolas, who puts on a constantly changing menu offering the best of the island’s produce. We will definitely return to this hotel.
Casa Emblemática Villa Delmás
One of our top picks in Haría.Casa Emblemática Villa Delmás is a detached villa located in Haría city center, in the Lanzarote Region. The property features views of the mountains and is 28 mi from Playa Blanca. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.All rooms have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free private parking is also available on site.You can play billiards at the property, and the area is popular for horse riding. Costa Teguise is 11 mi from Casa Emblemática Villa Delmás, while Arrecife is 13 mi from the property. The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 15 mi from the property.
The room was spacious and very clean, the beds were super comfortable. There was air con/ heating in the room and ensuite. The Wi-Fi worked really well, too. Breakfast was served in a beautiful dining room with views to the garden and pool area. The breakfast buffet offered fresh bread, fruit, cheese and Spanish ham, great coffee etc.
Staff were really friendly too! Everyone was very welcoming and helpful.
- Wonderful new appartment (we stayed in one of the appartments in the side-bulding, not the main house), with full kitchen, a comfortable bed and a large and beautiful bathroom. The possibility to use the Sauna and the Jacuzzi every day was great. The personal was amazing and very, very helpful and friendly! We have felt very much at home and will come back!
- Great place in a lovely town. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, nice old building with atmosphere and historical charme.It was easy to park the car outside. Silent place, stylish furniture in the room. Waterheater for tea in the room, welcome package very nice.Very good orange juice at breakfast.
- Ewerything was Perfect from the top to the bottom the villa it’s amazing and so peacefull place, with very kind and helpfull personel which is taking care of ewerything to the highest standards.
- The room was spacious and very clean, the beds were super comfortable. There was air con/ heating in the room and ensuite. The Wi-Fi worked really well, too. Breakfast was served in a beautiful dining room with views to the garden and pool area. The breakfast buffet offered fresh bread, fruit, cheese and Spanish ham, great coffee etc.
Barceló Teguise Beach – Adults Only
Set 500 feet from Las Cucharas Beach, Barceló Teguise Beach – Adults Only is located in Costa Teguise. This adults-only hotel features free WiFi, a buffet restaurant, and wellness center.Each air-conditioned room in this hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities, safe for hire, and mini-bar with a charge, plus a balcony with outdoor furniture. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower, and some come with a spa bath.The property offers a large outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees and Balinese beds, plus a bar. There is also a free-to-use fitness center, and a massage service available for an extra charge. The wellness center includes sensations showers, Turkish bath and sauna.You can practice many activities in the hotel, such as windsurfing and diving.The city of Arrecife is 3.7 mi from the Barceló Teguise Beach – Adults Only, and Lanzarote Airport is 20 minutes away by car.
In general the hotel was good:
A. Amazing breakfast and dinner.
B. Big Clean room.
C. helpful staff
D. close to everything you need, and the bar of the hotel is nice.
- Absolutely everything, comfy bed, amazing food, wonderful stuff.
- Customer service impeccable. Rooms amazing with spa pool. Large lounge, amazing beds and a choice of 8 different pillows! And just to add you can choose the sent of your room. We travel a lot and this hotel totally exceeded our expectations… as for the pools, sun lounges and food- just delightful. Nothing was to much trouble!
- Amazing property! Breakfast and dinner were quite filling, with a lot of different buffet options. Room was quite clean, spacious, well lit, and had good WiFi. Staff was quite nice. Good location..could walk to places to eat and shop, plus the beach is very near by. I would highly recommend the property.
The food was excellent and the service and cleanliness first class. The hotel has a policy of no reserving of pool deck chairs so you don’t get crushed in the morning rush to place towels on chairs.
Very comfortable bed.
- In general the hotel was good:
One of our top picks in Arrecife.Located in the center of the city of Arrecife, opposite the Reducto beach and 3.7 mi from the airport, the hotel provides the ideal setting for successful business meeting or a pleasant holiday.The guest rooms are cozy and spacious and feature wide beds and a small living room. The hotel’s facilities include a roof terrace and sun bathing area, offering stunning views of the city, as well as a restaurant, a cafe and a fitness center, where you can choose from a wide range of activities each season.Free WiFi is available in all areas. The hotel also offers guided tours.Conveniently located in the city center, Lancelot Hotel will allow its guests to enjoy what a city like Arrecife, with all its restaurants, bars and shopping, has to offer. At the beach there are a variety of water sports available.
The location is nice, close to Reducto beach and close to the shopping street in Arrecife.
The room was quite spacious and the pool area on the roof was nice.
The staff was nice even though I felt everything was a bit impersonal, as it sometimes happens in these big hotels.
- Only downside was bath/shower which is not easy to exit for the older persons. Hotel is rated 3*. Should be 4*. Pool and bar on roof fantastic.
Location to city.. airport and beach
- Very nice hotel with great pool bar. The Sangria was to die for and paella superb.
- The location was great, awesome staff and a nice breakfast
- The location is nice, close to Reducto beach and close to the shopping street in Arrecife.
Occidental Lanzarote Mar
One of our best sellers in Costa Teguise! Occidental Lanzarote Mar (formerly Barceló Lanzarote Resort) is just 1,150 feet from the Ancla beach. It offers 3 adult and 2 children’s pools, one of them Olympic size.The air-conditioned rooms at the Occidental Lanzarote Mar feature satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private balcony. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel offers a kids’ club. There is also a playground, mini golf course, human-size table football, wellness center and gym.The buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There is also a poolside bar and a lobby bar featuring live music and entertainment. Central Arrecife is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. You can drive to Lanzarote airport in around 15 minutes.
- Maybe the hotel could use a little brushing up, but the hotel staff is excellent! Very good value for money! Definitely coming back next year! And food is also very good – from food selection to staff working in the restaurant – hat down. And very clean!
- Everything was very, very simple there. Perfect position to visit the island with a car (I think the fareest point was less than 45 min from the hotel). Bus stop in front the entrance and always at least a Taxy there. Buffet restaurant offers a lot of possibilities for breakfast and dinner (I’ll say 9/10 for breakfast and 7/10 for dinner, in my personal scale).
- Good food, I really liked proper english breakfast, great location for a price, loads of free parking space on the street outside
- The Hotel appears to have though of everything its guests may need and catered for them
- I loved the 50m swimming pool with views on the sea and volcanos
Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico
One of our top picks in Teguise.Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico is located in Teguise. This 4-star hotel offers room service, luggage storage space and free WiFi. Lagomar Museum is 1.6 miles away.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. The rooms include a private bathroom. The rooms at Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico.The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 11 miles from the hotel.
Amazing place! Stylish, perfect staff, great breakfast and the room was just incredible!
Definitely a place to stay in Lanzarote. Might be a little bit pricey but definitely worth it!
- Wonderful little gem of a hotel in one of the most picturesque parts of an increible island.
- A spacious room with a big comfy bed. The decor of the entire place is fabulous! A great location to tour the island. Staff is friendly.
- Best place to stay in Lanzarote. Beautiful rooms, incredible hosts, the food was delicious and everything done with taste and care
Top Hotels In Famara Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Famara Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Famara Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Famara Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!