10 Best Hotels To Stay In Falmouth Trelawny – Top Hotel Reviews
Falmouth Trelawny is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Falmouth Trelawny. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Falmouth Trelawny. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Falmouth Trelawny. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Falmouth Trelawny right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Falmouth Trelawny with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Falmouth Trelawny:
Royalton Blue Waters All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Falmouth – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Royalton Blue Waters All Inclusive offers accommodations in Falmouth, just 20 miles from Montego Bay. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the water park. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Runaway Bay is 18 miles from Royalton Blue Waters All Inclusive, and Rose Hall is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 20 miles from Royalton Blue Waters All Inclusive.
- The resort was clean and buffet food very well done. The staff are the highlight. Very friendly and helpful staff all throughout the resort.
- I had Donville and Paul as butlers and they were both great. I also had Vernon handle my bags and he was wonderful too. Absolutely no complaints about those three guys. Donville and Paul especially were great, attentive and made it their business to make sure me and my wife enjoyed our honeymoon. I’m grateful for those two.
- The hospitality from the staff was amazing. From the time me and my guests arrived to the resort until the time we left, the staff was very accommodating. We were welcomed with a drink and the staff came to us to check in instead if us having to go to the counter. We arrived early, so we went to the buffet until our room was ready. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. The resort was beautiful and kept clean.
- Since the property is fairly new, they have to work out the issues
- Great accommodations – property was in great condition. Excellent staff -every one was very friendly and helpful. Especially Lacey Ann, Eric and Leighton. Overall, amazing trip and I will definitely be returning.
Glistening Waters Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Glistening Waters Hotel offers accommodations in Falmouth. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, gift shop and shops at the property.Montego Bay is 19 miles from Glistening Waters Hotel, and Runaway Bay is 20 miles from the property. Sangster Airport is 19 miles away.
- I was very pleased with the accommodation. The friendliness of the staff and location of property made my trip most enjoyable even though it was a short stay. It would be my first choice when considering to return for another trip.
- The restaurant was the best part of the hotel facilities. Dinner was good, but the Jamaican breakfast offerings were better. The staff of the restaurant was also light years ahead of the reception/cncierge in professionalism and overall responsiveness to basic hotel services.
- Great located at the bay with the glistening waters. Staff was very helpful and accomodating.
- The staff was very polite and welcoming, the room was awsome very clean and spacious.
- My mother and I stayed there and the place was clean staffs were very friendly…I would definitely go back
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Fisherman’s Inn is located in Florence Hall, just 19 miles from Montego Bay. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Runaway Bay is 20 miles from Fisherman’s Inn, and Rose Hall is 11 miles from the property. Sangster Airport is 19 miles away.
Fantastic location for the Luminous Lagoon and a much more authentic Jamaican experience than the bigbox hotels under construction there.
Really nice Jamaican people, and Michael, the boat captain was great
Location was excellent views from the room were beautiful.
Glistening water tours was next door. A must see if you are there.
- Good for a one night stay for Glistening Waters. Very friendly manager.
- Loved the location, loved that we were the for glistening waters – which another hotel provided a tour. Loved the most that our bedroom was by the water and pool – the outside led to it.
- This hotel is literally on the luminous lagoon. the rooms have a French door and decking over the water, which contains the prosperous, so if you drop water into the water at night, it glows!! The boat comes and picks you up from you personal room deck/veranda! Really special.
- Fantastic location for the Luminous Lagoon and a much more authentic Jamaican experience than the bigbox hotels under construction there.
Emerald View Resort Villa
This Jamaican B&B is set on a hill overlooking the Caribbean Sea, just a 12-minute walk from a white sand beach. It features an outdoor pool, free shuttle services within the local area and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in all rooms at Emerald View Resort Villa. Each room is decorated with light walls, wicker furniture and warmly colored bedding.Guests can dine at Emerald 1, serving American and Jamaican cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Montego Bay International Airport is a 15-minute drive from Emerald View Resort. You can go rafting on the Martha Brae River, a 15-minute drive away, and the famous Dunns River Falls are a one-hour drive away.
- Jennifer the proprietor was an excellent source of information and very accommodating to all my requests. She was always very happy to give rides down the hill and even helped me get on the correct route taxi to Montego Bay and took me to the grocery store and bank. The property is nice and in a very quiet area. The bed was comfortable. Enjoyed the views and the beautiful garden and plants. Pool area has a great view of the bay and was great place to chill
- Wonderful staff that made us feel like home in a space that felt like we were staying in our own home. And a great view!
- The room was immaculate, so clean!! very nice people, very friendly,feels like home. Very nice view to the ocean
- My honeymoon was just amazing and perfect!Thank you Jennifer, Rhianna and all the staff!!!
- Clean hotel, great staff, comfortable bed! Very nice hotel!
Enchanted Villas Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Enchanted Villas Inn is located in Montego Bay, just 26 miles from Alma. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The facility was just what I wanted and very comfybstaff was great breakfast was awesome.
- Good friendly staff, fantastic attitude, very helpful and very close to local amenities
- Food was a little hard to get. Restaurants not handy.
- It was a nice place Omar was a good host was always there when we call up on him
- I appreciated the customer service and the accommodation was comfortable and conveniently located.
Cariblue Hotel & Scuba Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Cariblue Hotel & Scuba Resort is located in Montego Bay in the region of Saint James. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alma is 27 miles from Cariblue Hotel & Scuba, and Rose Hall is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 3.1 miles from Cariblue Hotel & Scuba Resort.
- it was very quiet with an excellent view of the sea.
- Had a lovely sea front view – The staff was helpful
- The staff were friendly and helpful especially the female manager she was extremely helpful towards myself and my baby brought me up a large kettle so I could make milk for my baby. And when the restaurant next door had no chef she arranged a taxi to take myself and my baby into town to ensure I got myself a meal. Has a nice decent size pool which was quiet so can’t complain as I had it to myself during the day. Behind the pool is a small private beach.
- Lady in management office was very nice and helpful.
- La hospitalidad y amabilidad de las personas que estan a cargo
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Relax Resort is located in Montego Bay. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Alma is 24 miles from Relax Resort, and Rose Hall is 7 miles from the property. Sangster Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Jamaican breakfast included and was fantastic!! Rooms are air conditioned and very clean. Access to private beach provided by the resort and shuttles to beach included. Plants lizards and birds give the resort a tropical feel and relaxing. Security gives peace of mind for safety. Don picked us up from the airport and shuttles back when our stay was done.
- Very good overall and cost is fairly cheap. You don’t notice it at first but the hotel location is very close to tourist area, so lots of things to do. Breakfast was awesome! Bar and pool included.
- Initial reception was cool but warmed in the days following but on the whole staff were friendly and willing to help with any requests, although limited staff available. Very clean! Very good shuttle service to beach and shopping areas.
- Comfort and quiet. Also beautiful view,parking was a worry for me as i wasn’t sure if the car would be safe, but it was. cleaning staff was excellent very welcoming and pleasant. breakfast attendant is pleasant and gets the order right every time. will definitely be back
- Very accommodating, love breakfast, maid service cleaned and decorated the bed with towel designs. Security guard was very friendly informative and welcoming.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Luminescence Inn at Fisherman’s Dive Bar & Restaurant…On the World Famous Glowing Luminous Lagoon offers accommodations in The Rock. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Montego Bay is 19 miles from Luminescence Inn, and Runaway Bay is 20 miles away. Sangster Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ocean Pearl Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Ocean Pearl Resort offers accommodations in Montego Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Runaway Bay is 27 miles from Ocean Pearl Resort, and Rose Hall is 3.4 miles away. Sangster Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Stay&Rest offers accommodations in Montego Bay, just 30 miles from Runaway Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- It’s was a really a great Jamaica experience for such a reasonable price yet the most fascinating part of the stay was meeting the Legendary Jamaica Music Embasedor Hylton Brown The Reggae Whistler & his lovely family. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone
- The big bed and the family who own and run the property ,it was a heathy holiday as the walk to the beach was a adventure ,fun holiday
- Located in a popular neighborhood this gives you the feeling of the real jamaica.
- no manners bad host worse place i ever stayed , no coffee no hot water available , loud music for two nights straight even after i complained and apartment smelt of dog felt uncomfortable throughout
- as our family member of that proprietor and staff with very very good behaviour , which we can not forget.
Top Hotels In Falmouth Trelawny Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Falmouth Trelawny to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Falmouth Trelawny but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Falmouth Trelawny. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!