10 Best Hotels To Stay In Falling Waters West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Falling Waters West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Falling Waters West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Falling Waters West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Falling Waters West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Falling Waters West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Falling Waters West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Falling Waters West Virginia:
Quality Inn Spring Mills – Martinsburg North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Spring Mills – Martinsburg North offers accommodations in Martinsburg, just 28 miles from Winchester.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Frederick is 28 miles from Quality Inn Spring Mills, and Berkeley Springs is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 30 miles from Quality Inn Spring Mills – Martinsburg North.
- the hotel is located close to restaurants and stores so it’s very convenient.
- I liked that the staff were friendly. The room was clean and warm.
- The person at the front desk was cordial. I did not see any bugs. Thankful we were only staying for one night.
- The staff was amazing very friendly and accommodating to anything I needed! Definitely will be back!
- The breakfast selection was good and the food tasty. They had bottled water, cookies and fruit to take with you to your room. Our room with a king size bed was very roomy and comfortable.
Super 8 Martinsburg
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Martinsburg offers accommodations in Martinsburg.The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winchester is 24 miles from Super 8 Martinsburg, and Frederick is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful with all of our family’s needs. Room was updated and very clean! The bed was comfy and breakfast was sufficient for my family and me. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the Martinsburg area.
- The room was clean comfortable and everything worked.
- Nice Pillows, comfortable bed, clean room, and helpful staff. the nighttime desk clerk even came to our room to solve a tv remote control problem.
- Great bedding for a economy hotel and very clean, great staff
- There was hardly ant thing out to eat. We ate ealse ware
Comfort Inn Martinsburg
One of our top picks in Martinsburg – and a guest favorite.
The Comfort Inn Aikens Center is conveniently located off Interstate 81, three miles from City Hospital. This Martinsburg, WV hotel is minutes from Shepherd University, Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, Mountain State University and the Antietam National Battlefield. The Hagerstown Regional Airport is 20 miles away.All spacious guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms feature coffee makers and whirlpool bathtubs. Coin-operated laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are provided for guest convenience. A newsstand is on the premises.Guests receive a free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!Guests at this Martinsburg hotel are invited to enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and deck. The on-site exercise room includes a treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical machine and multi-gym weight equipment. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, voice mail and access to fax services. Meeting and banquet space is available to accommodate up to 300 people. Catering service is also provided.The Martinsburg area is home to a wide variety of activities. Sports fans will appreciate a day at Summit Point Motorsports Park or Charles Town Races & Slots. Shoppers will enjoy browsing a variety of specialty shops at Martinsburg Mall and local outlet centers. Golfing, downhill skiing and tennis are available in the surrounding area.
- Excellent courteous service & clean beautiful rooms!!! Absolutely recommend staying here! Also there is an excellent Italian restaurant La Trattoria within walking distance just out the back door and directly across the street !!! Highly recommend both!!!
- Hotel was extremely clean in both room and public areas. All the staff were very nice and accommodating of any requests. Breakfast included some variety, such as scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon. Also nice to have some fresh fruit (applies, bananas and pears) at breakfast, but only the apples were left out all day.
- Staff was super friendly. I love that I could open my window and get fresh air.
- Staff at check in was helpful in recommending restaurants. Enjoyed Italian restaurant next door. Breakfast was nice.
- Everyone was very nice. Complimentary breakfast was good.
Red Roof Inn Hagerstown – Williamsport, MD
Red Roof Inn Hagerstown – Williamsport, MD is located in Williamsport, just 25 miles from Frederick.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Berkeley Springs is 22 miles from Red Roof Inn Hagerstown – Williamsp, and Charles Town is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- It was minimal but so was the price. It was fine for our needs. A clean place to sleep at a decent price. We only needed a place to sleep and shower. They had morning coffee but no breakfast. Not needed: a Waffle House next door and MacDonald’s across the street. Provided clean towels daily. the air conditioner worked well. The location was very good for us. Our children were at the Yogi Bear campgrounds and the Red Roof was 3 1/2 miles away: 2 stoplights. We were not expecting a Marriot for $59.00.
- Just coffee for am, would have loved more as there were groups of bicyclists staying there and food first thing before going on trail is important.
- It was clean & pleasant and the staff were cheerful and helpful. The non-working TV remote was quickly switched for one that did. The decor is “metro modern” and attractive while being basic, proving simple & spare doesn’t have to be ugly. All we wanted was a comfortable room for a night at the best price we could find. They fit the bill. Having a Waffle House right next door made a handy breakfast solution. No bugs, no dirt, no backache.
- Good stop after a long day of driving, Loved the trail just down the road to walk off a few aches and pains. Staff were helpful.
- Easy access on highway. Traveling with cat so RRI are a great boon as they are consistently pet friendly.
Days Inn Martinsburg
Located just off I-80, this hotel is 1.5 miles from downtown Martinsburg. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features free Wi-Fi and a fitness center.Cable TV with HBO is available in all rooms at Days Inn Martinsburg. They are also equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.The front desk at the Martinsburg Days Inn is staffed 24 hours a day. Free USA Today newspapers are provided, and there are laundry and vending facilities on site.Mountain State University is 0.2 miles from the hotel. Valley Mall is a 20-minute drive away.
- There was a severe wind storm. The hotel lost power. Everyone did the best they could.
- The front desk was extremely accommodating after there was an issue when we checked in. It’s good to see that there are people who still believe in great customer service.
- Location was great. Staff friendly and responded to requests. Room was quiet and no noise from outside sources. Great value for overnight stay.
- Place was clean and comfy. The wifi was free and worked wonderfully. Connected right away, never dropped and was fast. Breakfast was very minimal but free. They provided fresh fruit (oranges, bananas and apples ), yogurt, two types of cereal, miniature muffins, and you can make a waffle . It was the cheapest room in the area, and very close and convenient to where I was working. I’m glad that I chose to stay there but my next trip this following weekend I believe I’m going to look for a new place .
- It was at a safe and convenient location. There are convient stores and resturaunts nearby
Holiday Inn Martinsburg
This Martinsburg, West Virginia, hotel is just off Interstate 81 and 5.6 miles from the Eastern West Virginia Regional Airport. The hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center.Rooms at Holiday Inn Martinsburg are decorated in bright, modern colors and have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are also equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.Heatherfields Restaurant and Lounge is on site at the Martinsburg Holiday Inn. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service from the restaurant and lounge is available.Holiday Inn Martinsburg has a fully-equipped business center, as well as a 24-hour front desk. Coin laundry facilities and vending machines are also on site.The historic Antietam Battlefield is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Martinsburg. The Stonebridge Golf Club is 4 miles away.
- Take pets with quick and easy access to the outdoors. Staff very friendly and helpful
- Comfortable bed and very clean. Breakfast was awesome.
- I couldn’t undo a mistake in dates leading to great hassle with no response from booking.com.
- the breakfast was good ,staff was friendly ,beds comfortable ,we got there early and they went out of their way to get a room ready for us ,my only issue was with the internet it went in and out when I could get on it.
- The staff was great. Booking had made an error with the room. We had expected a hot tub room but were booked without one, the staff easily and quickly accommodated us. Breakfast buffet was included and was delicious.
Motel 6 Hagerstown
Located close to Interstate 81, this Hagerstown motel features Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, and rooms that feature a sitting area. Frostburg State University is 2 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are available in each brightly colored room at Hagerstown Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is available to guests, along with fax and photocopying services. Vending machines that have drinks and snacks are also available.Valley Mall is next to Motel 6 Hagerstown and Hagerstown Speedway is 8 miles away. Mason-Dixon Dragway is a 15-minute drive away.
- I’m a contractor and Travel Agent when I need to get away to work and think I enjoy coming here it’s quiet and convenient .
- Great location off I 81. Staff was super personable. Pet friendly,too.
- Very friendly staff, room was quite recently renovated
- Check in was easy. Foster very helpful. Room clean. Good. Price.
On a frigid night control of the heat in the room was totally up to us. Cozy in the evening then
down into the 60s for sleeping. Despite proximity tp parked cars and other rooms we did not hear one door slam all night. I looked outside in the morning and yes, many more guests arrived after we retired.
Quality Suites Martinsburg
Quality Suites Martinsburg offers accommodations in Kearneysville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.Winchester is 20 miles from Quality Suites Martinsburg, and Frederick is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and the bedding was very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Comfort, Convenient, Attentive, Informative, Quiet
- The staff was friendly and helpful. This negative review is not a reflection of them.
- Nice location and easy to drive to nearby cities. Room was well equipped with all facilities and breakfast was wonderful. Clean and tidy place. Staff was really helpful. Pool and gym were superb.
- The evening hotel clerk–Aniya–was absolutely wonderful. She was cheerful, positive, and went out of her way to make sure we had the best accommodations available.
Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway
One of our best sellers in Hagerstown! Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway is located in Hagerstown, 25 miles from Frederick and 23 miles from Berkeley Springs.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- I had a really quick stay. Just stopped to sleep a few hours. Checked in and out super fast. Got there around midnight and checked out around 5:30 a.m. when I checked in I asked about the time breakfast would be set up because we had to be back on the road early. The technical time was 6 a.m. but he was able to have breakfast set and ready by 5 a.m. so that gave us time to eat before we got on the road. I really appreciated that. For the price, the room was very nice and more than expected. The breakfast was nothing fancy but exactly what I was expecting for free! Everything was clean and no issues here. Perfect for a comfortable quick stay.
- Clean, quiet, comfortable and conveniently located property. Staff are some of the friendliest and most helpful anywhere. We felt very welcomed and at home. Great value for money: room was large, comfortable and well-appointed.
- Excellent value for the money. Comparable to hotels that charge much more. Convenient to all Hagerstown locations.
- Only hotel around with smoking rooms so for that alone this place was A+.
- Staff were very friendly. The hotel was SUPER clean. Very quiet hallways. Would stay again.
Hampton Inn Martinsburg
Within walking distance of Martinsburg Mall, this Hampton Inn offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Facilities include an outdoor pool and a fitness room.The air-conditioned rooms of Martinsburg Hampton Inn are decorated with warm colors and wooden furniture. All rooms have a work desk, a microwave, and a refrigerator.Every morning, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet in Hampton Inn Martinsburg’s breakfast room.Hampton Inn Martinsburg’s reception is open 24/7. The hotel also offers fax and printing services and laundry and dry cleaning facilities.The Eastern WV Regional Airport is 5 miles from Hampton Inn Martinsburg, and Harpers Ferry is 20 miles away.
- Modern, updated room and lobby. Lots of breakfast choices. Complimentary coffee 24-7
The entire staff I interacted with were all wonderful. Not just nice when you spoke with them, but actually outgoing and engaging.
The lady who checked me in was especially nice and she even made breakfast the next day. The large African American man working behind the counter the next evening was quite funny and outgoing. Next time I’ll get everyone’s names. Hopefully these employees can be recognized and rewarded.
The to-go breakfast bags are a nice touch too.
- The staff was very accomodating. One of the best service staffs at a hotel I have experienced in my 69 years.
- The Breakfast was plentiful, delicious, and very accessible. The coffee service was very full and was much appreciated for it’s 24 hour service.
- Close to the main highway, comfortable, clean, and a decent value
Top Hotels In Falling Waters West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Falling Waters West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Falling Waters West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Falling Waters West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!