10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fallbrook California – Top Hotel Reviews
Fallbrook California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fallbrook California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fallbrook California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fallbrook California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fallbrook California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fallbrook California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fallbrook California:
Quality Inn Fallbrook
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Quality Inn Fallbrook is located in Fallbrook in the region of California, just 11 miles from Temecula.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 27 miles from Quality Inn Fallbrook, and Vista is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very nice layout of the room, especially the sunken shower. Especially good for older people
- We looked forward to breakfast , we were told there was going to be eggs sausage , all there was is cold cereal , had to skip breakfast there and eat elsewhere . YOUR ad says breakfast, very disappointed.
- Super comfy beds… scenery was beautiful. Clean bathrooms.
- This place exceeded my expectations, especially for the reasonable price! Very clean! Safe. I would definitely go back.
- The view from our room was amazing, and our room was really clean.
Motel 6 Temecula – Historic Old Town
One of our best sellers in Temecula! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Temecula – Historic Old Town is located in Temecula, just 27 miles from San Clemente.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vista is 21 miles from Motel 6 Temecula Historic, and Oceanside is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Room and grounds were very clean and beds were comfortable.
- The staff was accommodating and kind. Hotel walking distance to restaurants and bars.
- Great customer service respectful and polite and great local restaurants
- Very clean and well kept. The location could not have been any better. Walking distance to Historic Temecula to enjoy shopping and fine dining.
- I left my pillow and they had at front desk for me.
Ramada Old Town Temecula
This hotel is only minutes from the shops and restaurants of Old Town Temecula. The hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.Ramada Old Town Temecula features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are available on-site.Guest rooms at the Old Town Temecula Ramada come with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. Coffee makers and ironing facilities are also included in each room.The Pechanga Casino is 2 miles from the Ramada near Old Town Temecula. The Red Hawk Golf Club and area wineries are also nearby.
- Loud…..other people making noise late – in the early a.m.
- Staff was very nice. Close to wineries restaurants old town temecula. Lots to do around you.
- We enjoyed the food at Mad Madeallin’s & the “Swing Inn Café”. Enjoyed seeing the wineries & the wine tasting at Ponte’ Winery.
- Location was perfect near casino and old town and the wineries.
- Good location. Room was quiet. Old town close by.
Best Western Country Inn Temecula
One of our top picks in Temecula.This hotel is less than one mile from historic Old Town Temecula. The hotel features a daily breakfast, outdoor swimming pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Best Western Country Inn Temecula features free on-site parking and a 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities are also available at the hotel.Guest rooms at the Temecula Best Western come with cable TV and free local telephone calls. Coffee makers and ironing facilities are also included.Pechanga Casino and Calaway Vineyards are within a short drive of the Best Western Country Inn in Temecula. The Vail Lake Recreation Area is 10 miles away.
- Room, bathrooms, comfortable and clean. Staff were great. Breakfast was great (probably the main reason I look for Best Western Plus).
- The breakfast was great!! But with the amount of people it would have been better to have two waffle makers instead of only one… The wait sucked.
- breakfast selections, easy parking, location to freeway
- The area was perfect very close to old Town. The room was comfortable and clean and the jacuzzi was perfect. I would definitely come back again.The breakfast was great.
- Breakfast was great for the price of the hotel and the hotel room was clean and comfortable.
SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
One of our top picks in Temecula.SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country is located in Temecula, just 27 miles from San Clemente.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Vista is 21 miles from SpringHill Wine Country, and Oceanside is 25 miles from the property. John Wayne Airport is 43 miles away.
- Everything because I couldn’t complain about anything! Our room is spacious! Bathroom shower is separated from the toilet so someone can take a shower while the other person is doing their personal business in another room!! There’s a sofa sleeper for another person to sleep comfortably!
- Loved the delicious breakfast that included; building your own oatmeal, different breads, and eggs.
- Beds were comfy. Liked the work desk in the suite for connecting and doing some work. Liked the area privacy.
- Friendly staff, spacious rooms, quiet interiors, solid breakfast bar, conveniently located near shopping and only a few miles from the wineries.
- Easy access to hotel. Breakfast was above average .
Tuscany Hills Retreat
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Tuscany Hills Retreat is located in Escondido in the region of California, just 16 miles from Temecula.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play tennis at the hotel. San Clemente is 29 miles from Tuscany Hills Retreat, and La Jolla is 29 miles from the property. San Diego International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The location, privacy, 2 queen bed and a pull out sofa bed
- It was simply beautiful in everway. Especially for the price. Super relaxing and just peaceful
- Staff was very pleasant and accommodating, I believe I met the owners and they are very nice and welcoming and down to earth. I definitely will be a regular/returning customer.
- Location and grounds were very nice. Receptionists were very nice and helpful. They gave us a coffee maker for our room.
- Very nice personal and great services definitely 5☆☆☆☆ for sure I am come back to this beautiful and relaxing place
Rancho California Inn
Located just off I-15 and a 5-minute walk from Old Town Temecula, this 100% smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms.A flat-screen satellite TV with premium channels, a microwave and a fridge are featured in each room at the Rancho California Inn. A work desk, coffeemaker, hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Rancho California Inn. An outdoor terrace is available for guest use.Pechanga Casino is a 10-minute drive away. A number of Temecula wineries are located within 5 miles of the Rancho California Inn. Lake Skinner is 10 miles away.
- Good price. Well located. Close enough to Old Town to walk yet far enough away from the noise. Also close to the freeway and more shopping if needed on the other side of the freeway
- Great location! Conveniently located and we got everything we needed! Great everything for the money especially!
- The bed was comfortable and the location was quiet.
- W stayed only one night as we were attending and wedding and reception…so we really only needed a place to sleep…our room was very comfortable quiet and close to our destinations …we haven’t been to Temecula several years and were very pleased your hotel meet all our needs it was close the wedding and church and after the next day…wonderful service by your innkeeper very pleasant and helpful with maps and directions..a bonus was they were having the Old Town Parade.
- For 240 US this property was substandard. The location was very good , easy access in/ out and near downtown Temecula. Everything else was very weak. The room smelled, there was absolutely nothing extra. Motel 6 would have been an upgrade.
Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country
One of our best sellers in Temecula! The Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country hotel is between San Diego and Orange County. This hotel is close to Interstate 15, the Pechanga Casino and Pala Casino.Visit historic Old Town Temecula which has over 640 antique and specialty shops, boutiques and art galleries. Guests can enjoy a horse-drawn carriage or walk through the wooden boardwalks. Old Town Temecula is the site of many special events including the Farmer’s Market, car shows, semi-annual Rod Runs, Western Days and summer weekend entertainment.Tour the Temecula Valley Museum and discover the city’s historic treasures. For the adventurous travelers, hot air balloon rides, hang gliding, bi-plane flights and sky diving are available in the area. There are seven championship golf courses nearby and a variety of restaurants and lounges in the area. Enjoy shopping at The Promenade in Temecula or relax at one of the resort spas in the area.Hotel provides guests with free hot breakfast buffet, free high-speed Internet access, lobby computer kiosk, outdoor pool and hot tub, 100 percent non-smoking hotel.Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like free local calls and access to fax and copy services. A meeting room is available to accommodate most events and business functions.
All guest rooms include upgraded amenities, including cable TV with CNN and ESPN, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, ironing facilities and hairdryers.
- Everything including breakfast. Staff was awesome and room was super clean. Property was close to restaurants.
- Clean rooms, staff were absolutely great. Breakfast was good to be free and the guy in the breakfast area was friendly and super nice.
- Staff was very friendly, and the room was very cozy!
Accommodations were adequate; comfortable bed, ample space, refrigerator, microwave, coffee, wifi, outlets, etc.
Breakfast was very nice; a variety of selections with warm and cold choices.
Staff was very nice.
- Both the room and the breakfast area were pristine. The night clerk when we checked in was very personable and welcoming and the same for the morning clerk.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula
Fairfield Temecula provides modern rooms and studios in the Southern California Wine Country, a 5 minute drive from central Temecula. It features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV, the spacious rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula combine modern appliances with a classic décor. Each includes a work desk and a sitting area.Guests can enjoy a hot daily breakfast served at the restaurant of the hotel. On-site vending machines provide drinks and snacks 24/7. Palm Plaza Shopping Center has many local eateries and is only one mile away.The staff at the hotel can help organize hot air balloon rides all year round. Other popular attractions include nearby golf courses and lively San Diego, less than one hour from the Fairfield Inn Temecula hotel.
- The suite was perfect for my family of 4. We had room to relax and get work done.
- The front desk was very helpful and pleasant. The hotel is beautiful and I love the hardwood floors in the room.
- Staff was friendly, facility’s location was excellent, with easy access in a safe surroundings and other business close by.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful! The room was very comfortable and clean!
- Staff was friendly and helpful in finding sites. Location was convenient..
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula offers accommodations in Temecula.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 26 miles from La Quinta Inn Temecula, and Vista is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Clean, interior hallway design, vinyl plank flooring made for an attractive fresh feeling room – can’t wait for the day when no hotels have carpets! nice staff, dog friendly with no additional fees
The rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. The staff helped us find restaurants in the area and the breakfast was perfect!
A nice location near the Old Town area and much more “budget-friendly” than the hotels in the wine area!
- Overall great experience! We stayed here because we were visiting the nearby wineries and it worked perfect for us, only about 15 min drive away. Good value and no complaints.
- My daughter was pet sitting and I appreciated that the property was pet friendly. I appreciate the breakfast and the cleanliness. I appreciate that I can always count on a La Quinta property for those basic must haves: cleanliness, breakfast and affordability. Please don’t change😊
- Room was nice and clean. The shower didn’t work very well. Water shot out from the spout everywhere.
Top Hotels In Fallbrook California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fallbrook California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fallbrook California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fallbrook California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!