10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fall City Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Fall City Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fall City Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fall City Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fall City Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fall City Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fall City Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fall City Washington State:
Holiday Inn Seattle-Issaquah
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Issaquah, Washington hotel is a 20-minute drive from Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room provides cable TV, a desk and a private bathroom at Holiday Inn Seattle-Issaquah. Styled with crisp white linens, rooms provide dark wood furnishings.Juipers Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Seattle-Issaquah Holiday Inn. Junipers Lounge has appetizers and a wide selection of beer or wine.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Seattle-Issaquah Holiday Inn. Dry cleaning services and a business center are also provided.Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is a 25-minute drive from Holiday Inn Seattle-Issaquah. Museum of Flight is 20 miles away.
- Nice place for a quick stay, close to restaurants, gas and other stuff. Front desk staff checked us in quick and efficiently. Have stayed here twice now and will stay again when needed!!! Thanks Matt at front desk for your services!!
- We were there in an emergency–we were snowed out and couldn’t get home. Everything about the Hotel–the staff, the room, etc.–made our emergency pass by as pleasantly as possible.
- The hotel is closed to the company facility so I could walk by feet. The salads at dinner were excellent.
- The staff (woman) at the front desk was very helpful. When we mentioned that we’re taking our mom out for a few days (who has terminal cancer, advanced stage), she made sure we were comfortable and offered a refrigerator and microwave and they were placed in the room right away. We have AAA and she made sure we get the AAA discounted rate.
- Absolutely outstanding everything! From the easy booking to the comfortable beds, quality shampoos and conditioners and large towels!! Everything about this hotel screams four stars!
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah
A short drive from downtown Seattle and moments from several corporate offices including Costco Corporate Headquarters, this hotel in Issaquah, Washington offers comfortable guestrooms and on-site dining options.Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah boasts enjoyable facilities such as an indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center. Guests can be productive in the 24-hour business center, then buy a snack from the 24-hour convenience store. The on-site Great American Grill service breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as provides room service.The guestrooms at the Issaquah Hilton Garden Inn feature flat-screen TVs and free wireless internet access. Guests will enjoy the Garden Sleep System bed, where the firmness can be adjusted as well as the in-room microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.
- Staff excellent and caring. Clean, comfortable, nice!
- Bed was really nice. Staff was super accommodating
- Very clean, comfortable bed, easy parking, friendly staff and not a bad price. You have a small refrigerator and microwave and Keurig coffee.
- My Mom was with me she uses a wheelchair and it was very handicap excessable. Easy for her to get around.
- The staff smiled and let me 9 year old practice talking to grown-ups. It wasn’t more than 30 seconds, but it made the experience a 10.
Motel 6 Seattle East – Issaquah
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Nestled at the base of the Snoqualmie Mountain, Motel 6 Seattle East offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. Facilities include an outdoor pool. Lake Sammamish State Park is just 1.1 miles away.The rooms at Motel 6 Seattle East – Issaquah are simply furnished. All rooms have an en suite bathroom.Motel 6 Seattle East offers free local calls and free morning coffee. For your convenience, the motel also has laundry facilities and vending machines.The Meydenbaur Center is 8.9 miles from Motel 6 Seattle East – Issaquah, and the Sea-Tac Airport is 16.9 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- Checked in late at night, room was clean and comfortable. Checked out at 4 am. continuing on to Montana.
- Updated clean decor / large tv with many channels
- The rooms are generally clean, and the staff is very accomodating.
- Good comfortable bed, clean room, just the basics. Liked shower design.
- It was an acceptable place to stay for the price as we were passing through on our road trip. The staff was very nice, the room was clean.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Issaquah
Located in Issaquah, 14 miles from Seattle, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Issaquah features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 8 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Issaquah, and Lynnwood is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 14 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Issaquah.
- I liked the cleanliness of rooms and overall hotel, staff was very friendly and helpful. I felt safe, loved covered parking garage, breakfast was good and the many choices. Overall stay was great will stay again!
- super clean hotel, friendly staff, great location, nice breakfast.
- Breakfast exceeded expectations as did the size of the room. However, the room lacked a 2nd comfortable chair, and a spa would have been wonderful.
- Billy was super attentive and kind.He made our welcome & stay even more special
- Everything. There were absolutely no negatives during my stay.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah is located in Issaquah, just 13 miles from Seattle.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 8 miles from Homewood Suites Seattle-Issaquah, and Lynnwood is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 13 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah.
- Loved the room. Cozy and cute. Plenty of space. They have pool/hot tub amenities as well as a game room with a pool table!
- The stay was amazing, service was better than I have ever experienced. The bed was comfy and we were upgraded for no reason which was awesome.
- We were able to check in quite early, and were offered a wide choice of rooms. Room was light, airy, clean, quiet, spacious and really more than we were expecting. The kitchenette was surprisingly complete! Staff were unfailingly friendly and very helpful.
- The room was very modern and well furnished. And clean
This is a beautiful hotel. Everything was clean and breakfast fresh and refilled immediately.
Great common areas. Nice design
Meritage Meadows Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Meritage Meadows Inn offers accommodations in Redmond. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Seattle is 14 miles from Meritage Meadows Inn, and Bellevue is 8 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 19 miles away.
- Wonderful B&B! Comfortable bed, delicious breakfast!
Absolutely fabulous B&B and probably the best in Redmond area!
The beautiful house is surrounded by trees and a pond. The rooms are neat, clean and spacious.
Bob and Karen are fantastic and always do their best to make the stay as pleasant as possible. Their freshly made breakfast really helps you start the day in the best possible way.
- It was a total experience: serene setting, exceptionally personable hosts, very accommodating and pleasant facilities
- this is a wonderful place. The owners were very courteous and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. We extended our stay because it was so nice. Its in a quiet wooded area with trails to walk on.
- Breakfast was excellent every day. Fresh made scones fresh fruit, eggs, crepes, etc. Bob and Karen are gracious and hospitable. I have some crazy food allergies and they made sure I had a great breakfast that was in line with my food restrictions. They also volunteered to drive me to the park and ride, lent me their bus pass to go into the city, and volunteered the library for me to use for my all day web meeting. Above and beyond for sure. Plus, the grounds are beautiful and peaceful.
Located 6 miles from Snoqualmie Casino and 18 miles from Snoqualmie Pass Ski Resort, this North Bend hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi. The North Bend Factory Outlet is 2 miles away.Select rooms include a mountain view and a spa tub at Edgewick Inn. Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room provides cable TV, a sitting area and a private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Inn Edgewick. A guest laundromat is on site. Vending machines provide late-night snacking options. Cycling and hiking opportunities are nearby.Snoqualmie Golf Course is 2 miles away. Snoqualmie Falls is a 15-minute drive away. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 40 miles from Edgewick Inn.
- The room was clean with working shower fridge and microwave
- The customer service was great and the room Smelled clean
- Refrigerator; Popeye’s across the street; gas stations close by; easy interstate access; window opened for fresh air
- Beds were comfy and passed a black light inspection..
- It was quiet, comfortable and affordable! What else could a person ask for, the staff were friendly, accommodations were just what i needed after a day in Seattle traffic! Ty
Days Inn Bellevue
Just an 11 minute drive from Central Seattle, this Bellevue, Washington hotel offers simply furnished guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily continental breakfast. BBQ facilities are on site.A cable TV, a fridge and tea and coffee-making essentials are offered in all guest rooms at Days Inn Bellevue. Each air conditioned guest room includes a hairdryer and ironing essentials.24-hour reception is offered at Bellevue Days Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is featured on site. For convenience, a guest laundromat is available.Microsoft Corporation is just 4 miles from this hotel. Featuring sightseeing and hiking opportunities, Snoqualmie Falls is 19 miles away.
- Location was perfect close to servcies, the interstate, and BCC. For the location, it was actually quiet. The bed was very comfortable. We didn’t partake of the included breakfast, but it is a good feature.
- I enjoyed the place and the staff..rained a lot..and car was able to stay in a covered area. Thank you.
- The front desk employees were very friendly and kind.
- The staff was very nice and accommodating. I liked that everywhere our destination was it was close. The bed was comfortable.
- It was close to the people we were visiting, and close to coffee and food. Otherwise, not much to like.
Larkspur Landing Bellevue – An All-Suite Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Larkspur Landing Bellevue – An All-Suite Hotel is located in Bellevue, just 10 miles from Seattle.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 19 miles from Larkspur Landing Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 14 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Location is great and it was very quite. Loved that our room had a mini stove and dishwasher.
- Room spacious and comfortable and excellent value for money.
- The property is pretty old, and they didn’t remodel at all. TVs in the room are so slow, and I can’t turn on one in the bedroom. Bed and couch are not comfy, and they didn’t clean my room after the 2nd day of staying.
- Everything was spectacular. Can’t think of a thing I’d change.. will return for sure and soon
- The location was perfect for us, the funeral was next to the LDS temple. The motel was clean and great value. We are grateful for your service. breakfast was also very good given the situation.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue is located in Bellevue, just 9 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.Lynnwood is 19 miles from Embassy Suites Seattle – Bellevue , and Snoqualmie is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue.
- Stayed 4 days for 2 grandkids tech-detox. Live only 3 miles away but nice for kids to stay away from Xbox, PS4, Minecraft, cell phone, etc. They enjoyed swimming and Jacuzzi, played chess, met other kids while on winter break. Front desk and dining staff were very helpful. Ladies in breakfast made-to-order counter were friendly and all smiles. Check in was quick and easy. Will do tech-detox regularly.
- The staff were all very friendly, front desk , housekeeper, Amanda, evening reception barkeeper was very pleasant, Willy our waiter in the restaurant also. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept in a long time. ( what kind of mattress was that?) .
- The suite & bed + front desk/housekeeping staff – prompt service with smiles
- Bed was super comfortable, locations was great, staff was great, omelets were a wonderful addition!
- Lovely clean room, very spacious and a comfortable large bed.
Top Hotels In Fall City Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fall City Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fall City Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fall City Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!