10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fairfield Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fairfield Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fairfield Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fairfield Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fairfield Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fairfield Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fairfield Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fairfield Virginia:
Comfort Inn & Suites Raphine
Comfort Inn & Suites Raphine is located in Raphine, just 18 miles from Staunton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lexington is 15 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Raphine, and Waynesboro is 21 miles from the property. Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport is 42 miles away.
- Loved the balcony and the staff was extremely friendly!
- Very friendly staff and the room was nice and clean.
The RAIO brand shampoo and conditioner are AMAZING! I need to have this. You should do large bottles and sell it everywhere. It made my hair so soft and shiny.
Your staff was nice, especially the front desk woman on Wednesday morning. Really kind, sweet and funny. The breakfast was really good with lots of options and there was coffee, tea and fresh lemon water available in the lobby area 24/7.
- Room was large, clean and comfortable m. Staff was great!
The breakfast was simple but adequate, but why the plastic cutlery ?
the view from the room was great
The pool refreshing
Days Inn North Lee Highway
Located in Lexington, 27 miles from Hot Springs, Days Inn North Lee Highway features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staunton is 27 miles from Days Inn N. Lee Highway, and Waynesboro is 31 miles away. Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Perfect great location close to my work and central to Lexington itself! An older hotel, but recently remodeled rooms. Friendly staff up front at check in and out. Reasonably clean but not stellar:)
- Beds were comfortable, staff friendly nice and quiet. We only stayed one night but our experience was good.
- The front desk worker was very friendly and competent
- Every one who worked there was very courteous and nice. Your second question of “who did you travel with?” did not include a response indicating Spouse. I traveled with my wife!
- Breakfast was great and the lady pleasant and helpful
Howard Johnson Lexington
Overlooking the Shenandoah Valley and the Blue Ridge Mountains, this Timber Ridge hotel is just off I-81. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, mini golf course and free Wi-Fi.The traditional guest rooms at the environmentally friendly Howard Johnson Lexington feature a balcony and cable TV. A microwave and small fridge are also provided.A hot continental breakfast offering scrambled eggs, waffles, cereals, coffee and juices is served every morning at the Lexington Howard Johnson.Historic Lexington is 6 miles from the hotel. The Virginia Horse Center is 5 minutes away by car.
- Staff was very kind and didn’t push anything onto me.
- convenient, great breakfast choices, great value for the money
- Front desk woman on the 22nd at night was excellent. So was male maid who, since I have use of only one arm and require oxygen and a CPAP-like device, helped me load and maneuver the hotel cart in an out of the room. Service was well beyond what this well-traveled man has experienced. Wonderful people!
- breakfast was great, bed was comfy. Staff has been very friendly and this was my 4th stay.
- Large comfortable rooms. Porch/patio was convenient to bring bags, etc in to room.
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Located just off Interstate 64, this hotel boasts both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, as well as an on-site Tesla charging station. The Virginia Military Institute is 1 miles away.Cable TV and a tea/coffee machine are included in every guest room at the Best Western Plus at Hunt Ridge. The rooms are decorated with wood furnishings and have an en suite bathroom.Guests can access free Wi-Fi throughout the Hunt Ridge Best Western Plus Hotel. The reception is 24-hours.The Virginia Horse Center is 2 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Virginia Safari Park is 14 miles away.
- Beverage station was easy to access although coffee not great there. Beds comfortable. Cleaned remotes
- Beautiful property, very professional and polite staff
- We only needed overnight with our pets, $20 extra charge but we had 2cats 1dog. Nice pet hotel. Breakfast was good nice verity close to interstate would definitely recommend
The Christmas decorations
The lift for the pool for disabled patrons
- A variety of drinks and fruits were provided to guests in the lobby area throughout the day. This was a helpful and thoughtful provision, particularly for families who might be coming and going at random times during the day.
Wingate by Wyndham (Lexington, VA)
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Located in Lexington in the region of Virginia, 27 miles from Hot Springs, Wingate by Wyndham (Lexington, VA) features a hot tub and indoor pool.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynchburg is 31 miles from Wingate by Wyndham (Lexington, VA), and Staunton is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport, 35 miles from Wingate by Wyndham (Lexington, VA).
- This was a great place to stay! Everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. There was a very nice pool and workout room as well. Breakfast was delicious. We couldn’t have asked for better.
- Great location, beautiful spacious room, decent breakfast, staff other than manager was friendly but lacked customer service
- The rooms were comfortable and the beds were great.
- The pool was so nice to have in the cold weather for kids!!!
- I liked how helpful and friendly the staff was, and also I liked the home like feeling the rooms had.
Best Western Lexington Inn
One of our top picks in Lexington.This hotel is centrally located in historic Lexington, Virginia. Free Wi-Fi access is offered.Guests rooms at the Best Western Lexington Inn come with satellite TV with HBO. Other amenities include exterior corridors, an on-site fitness center, and a complimentary continental breakfast.Featuring quiet surroundings, guests will enjoy the property which also offers a full-service business center, meeting facilities and close proximity to area businesses.Charlottesville Albemarle Airport is just over half a mile away.
- Staff was great, room nice for cost, quiet considering open layout.
- When we originally checked in we were given a room that was not ready for occupancy however, once this was made known the the front desk staff they went out of their way to make things right. They even gave us a percentage off of our stay for the inconvenience. Although, this (room discount) was not expected, it went a long way as to possible future stays at this property. Thanks for going the extra mile!
- Very comfortable place. Spacious. Next to Applebee’s and gas station.
- Easy access from I81, friendly and helpful staff, healthy breakfast options.
- Beds was small. The breakfast attendant had an attitude
Quality Inn & Suites Lexington
Quality Inn & Suites Lexington is located in Timber Ridge, 27 miles from Hot Springs and 27 miles from Staunton. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lexington is 5 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, and Waynesboro is 31 miles away. Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was good. The indoor pool area was well heated, the water was a little cool but not too much. The room was clean and well maintained.
- Not a bad location. Close to a Walmart and some other stores.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms were clean, it had a wonderful shower! And the price was right!
- Eggs were the best ive ate at a hotle.very nice staff .very clean thanks booking.com
- Really enjoyed our stay. We were travelling with our dog and staff greeted us and our dog with a friendly smile and welcoming remarks. Hotel is pet friendly and didn’t charge an extra fee for the dog. Had a great continental breakfast.
Super 8 Lexington
Located just off Interstate 64, this Lexington hotel is 1 miles from the Virginia Horse Center. Facilities include free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast.A microwave and refrigerator are included in the rooms at the Super 8 Lexington. Cable TV, a work desk, and a coffee maker are also provided in the guest rooms.The Lexington Super 8 provides free parking. Copy and fax services are available at the 24-hour front desk.Stonewall Jackson House is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Virginia Military Institute is 2 miles from the Super 8.
- It was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- The young man at the front desk was super helpful and polite. The lady helping with breakfast was also great!
Toilet was broken
Mattress was a good 20yrs old
Hole in chair set cushin
Needs a vaccum around the baseboards, VERY noticable
The doors dont close automatically, sticks on carpet, never thought I would need that, safety concern
Just icky and needs a deep cleaning
The sheets were clean but the trundle sheet beneath mattress needs to be changed, hairs eww
- The price was decent compared to the other locations in the area. It was ok for what we needed it for.
- It was only a mile from the Virginia Horse Center. Beds were very comfortable!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lexington, VA
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lexington is located in Lexington, just 26 miles from Hot Springs.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynchburg is 31 miles from Country Inn Carlson Lexington, and Staunton is 31 miles from the property. Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport is 35 miles away.
- Staff and Manager were pleasant, polite and very courteous. Room was clean and spotless.
- Breakfast was good. The room was roomy and clean! Bed was very comfortable!! Would stay at these hotels again!!
- Staff was helpful in finding restaurant in downtown Lexington.
- We had a problem with the refrigerator being extremely loud, so we changed rooms. Then the heating unit was really loud. Likes the egg burritos a lot.
- Excellent hotel with a feeling of being cared for. Rooms were comfortable and nicely furnished.
Sleep Inn & Suites Lexington
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Sleep Inn & Suites Lexington is located in Lexington. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hot Springs is 26 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Lexington, and Lynchburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport, 35 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Lexington.
- So close to the horse center, the staff was so accommodating with my dog allowing for a later check out
- The bed was very comfortable and the shower was great.
- Easy access from the interstate and a great price for a stop over while on a long road trip
- The staff were very friendly. Great location near 81. Safe. Pet friendly. Called ahead to let them know I was on my way and they had my room keys already prepared.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful…Hot tub/whirlpool was terrific…helped to soak away the stress of a long drive. Location was a bit out of town and there were no restaurants within walking distance. Complimentary coffee was always available and microwave and refrigerator in room was very welcome.
Top Hotels In Fairfield Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fairfield Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fairfield Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fairfield Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!