10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fairfield California – Top Hotel Reviews
Fairfield California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fairfield California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fairfield California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fairfield California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fairfield California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fairfield California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fairfield California:
Motel 6 Fairfield North
One of our top picks in Fairfield.Located in Fairfield, California, this motel is 10 minutes from the Jelly Belly Factory and Solano Community College. It features an outdoor pool, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.Rooms at the Motel 6 Fairfield North include cable TV with expanded channels and free local calls. Each has a private bathroom and a work station.The Travis Air Force Base is 20 minutes from this North Fairfield Motel 6. Solano Mall Shopping Center is less than a 5 minutes’ drive away.
- They keep me down stairs and I normally at my choice of rm.
- Great service at Front desk at check in from Dani,efficient and helpful. Check out from Riza also very friendly. Both a welcome change from our experiences at other Motel 6 locations. The room was refreshingly clean, smelled wonderful. Our compliments to Francesca, the housekeeper. We will choose this location again.
To All managers, staff members and reservation ladies
Who was working on 03 Nov …Everyone of you
nice so polite and extremely helpful
I love to return to your motel in the future.
- There was screaming, yelling, fighting going on outside our balcony all night..people roaming around, peeling out in cars and loitering at the top of the staircase where me and my daughters had to pass.. worse experience ever.
- Location was good. The room was clean. Staff was friendly.
Best Western Cordelia Inn
Best Western Cordelia Inn offers accommodations in Fairfield. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 26 miles from Best Western Cordelia Inn, and Oakland is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 35 miles from Best Western Cordelia Inn.
The hotel is conveniently located for those interested in exploring Napa Valley, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom or a visit to the famous Jelly Belly factory. Although the hotel is outside the Napa Valley, Napa is only a 20 minute drive and within 30 minutes you can start your journey on the Silverado Trail and explore all the vineyards.
Reception staff was very welcoming and helpful.
The breakfast was excellent and there were several breakfast options to choose from: pancakes, eggs, muffins, cereals, yoghurt etc.
Although a bit dated, the property was very clean and the rooms feature a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and ironing facilities.
The hotel also features a pool (outdoors and not heated) and a jacuzzi. The pool was nice and clean.
All in all, the hotel offers very good value for money, the reception staff was very welcoming and accommodating and the breakfast was very good. I would certainly not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.
Great breakfast, but it would be nice if the breakfast bar was open longer on weekends.
Everything was very clean and easy to access from Freeway. It was close to shopping, restaurants and attractions.
- It was a nice clean room. The bed was comfy. Air conditioner worked and was not old and noisy.The breakfast was great with eggs and sausage plus all the regular goodies.
- It was comfortable. The front desk people where very helpful and friendly. The breakfast on our last day was excellent.
- It was in a nice area about 30min away from napa valley, good price and comfortable
- The hotel is conveniently located for those interested in exploring Napa Valley, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom or a visit to the famous Jelly Belly factory. Although the hotel is outside the Napa Valley, Napa is only a 20 minute drive and within 30 minutes you can start your journey on the Silverado Trail and explore all the vineyards.
Econo Lodge Fairfield
Econo Lodge Fairfield offers accommodations in Fairfield.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Berkeley is 29 miles from Econo Lodge Fairfield, and Napa is 13 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 38 miles away.
- The bathroom was nice and outside the window was an Anise plant that had a lovely smell to it.
- The location of the premises was relatively close to the freeway. As far as the room goes, the frig was cold and the water was plenty hot in the shower. The room was really clean.
- Actually, the check-in process was swift and easy, but doing so with the clerk behind ballistic glass didn’t set a good impression.
- Large well equipped clean room. Friendly helpful management. Value for money.
- The host was really welcoming. Really cool and chill guy. King sized bed
Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Featuring a beautiful indoor pool with spacious windows, this all-suite hotel is just off I-80 and less than 7 miles from downtown Fairfield. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area offers modern suites with a fully equipped kitchenette and a flat-screen cable TV. A coffee maker, work desk and ironing facilities are included.A hot breakfast bar is served each morning at the Fairfield Staybridge Suites. Guests are also welcome to use the outdoor barbeque facilities beneath the pavilion.A fitness center, sports court and whirlpool are available for guests who want to be active. Guests may also relax with books, games or DVD rentals.The Napa Valley Area Staybridge Suites is 5 miles from the Jelly Belly factory tour and less than 10 miles from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
- The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood with little-to-no night time traffic. The room was quiet. The entire hotel was very clean. Breakfast was as expected. Nice that beverages were available 24/7 in the breakfast area.
>Spacious even if I got the Studio Suite
>Friendly and Approachable staffs
> I was able to check in 1hr earlier than regular check in time as I arrived at hotel earlier than I expected.
- Very large room. Clean and comfortable. Friendly staff.
- The hotel was close to all the stores that we needed to buy my son’s dorm supplies and not far from his college. Also the bed was very comfortable, my husband and I slept very well.
- I have never slept in a bed so comfortable like that. Awesome
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn is located in Fairfield, 13 miles from Napa and 23 miles from Sonoma.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Helena is 28 miles from Americas Best Value Inn, and San Pablo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The staff was great and very helpful, personable and would return again
- Bed extremely comfortable. Clean rooms. Housekeeping and friendly staff was nice
- The room drunk like stale smoke and there were no outlets for my cpap machine
- Close proximity to good restaurants. Property had that step back into the mountains feel.
- Wifi and good range of channels on tv. Room was good size, though we did upgrade to a two queen bed room.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield – Napa Valley
One of our best sellers in Fairfield! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield – Napa Valley offers accommodations in Fairfield, just 25 miles from Berkeley.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oakland is 30 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield, and Napa is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 35 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield – Napa Valley.
- The bed was very comfy. The location of the hotel was great, not directly near a highway. Many great options for food near by as well.
- Bed wasn’t as soft and lumpy as most hotel beds
- Closeness to where we needed to be early in the morning
- Just what I needed, location great right off highway
- The room was great. It was great to have wifi, and there was plenty of room to spread out.
Travelodge Fairfield/Napa Valley
In Wine Country, this Fairfield, California hotel features a barbecue grilling area and a library. It is off of Interstate 80 and 680 and guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Travelodge Napa Valley features cable TV.Travis Air Force Base is 12.5 miles from the Napa Valley Travelodge. San Francisco is 40 miles away.
- I sincerely like how this hotel is setup. It is exterior corridor and has a cell tower 15 ft from the front door, but this Motel has a 1940s apt feel nestled in a very small vineyard landscaping. Must see to appreciate what I mean. Room was fully renovated and high ceilings. Very quiet room and comfortable beds. The staff was wonderful and friendly. You could tell they enjoyed having people stay and ask them questions about the area.
- High ceilings added spacious feeling to the room. Area was fairly quiet.
- Location between our two destinations-San Francisco and Napa was good
- staff as always was very helpful and easy to deal with
- the room was entirely too small. But the beds were extremely comfortable.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fairfield Napa Valley Area offers accommodations in Fairfield, just 25 miles from Berkeley.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV with cable channels is available.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.Oakland is 30 miles from Fairfield Inn Napa Valley, and Napa is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Wonderful variety of breakfast items hot and fresh
- The bed sheets the carpet and the towels were really clean! The mattress was really soft. Neighborhood is quite minus freeway traffic. Lots of places to eat!
- Room was appointed nicely. Upon check in, front desk person very nice & friendly offering suggestions.
- I liked the over all friendly hostess at the front desk and the room overall.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. Nice hot breakfast, near the freeway. Close to downtown Napa.
Courtyard Fairfield Napa Valley Area
This hotel is a 5-minute drive from downtown Fairfield, California. The hotel hosts Spa Beaubelle, offering a variety of spa services, and has guest rooms with refrigerators.Rooms at the Courtyard Fairfield Napa Valley hotel come with microwaves and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have flat-screen, cable TVs and work desks.Guests at the Fairfield Napa Valley Courtyard can enjoy the Courtyard Bar and Lounge, open for drinks in the evening. The hotel has a gym, outdoor pool and hot tub.Travis Air Force Base is 8 miles from the Courtyard. The hotel is 3.5 miles from Rancho Solano Municipal Golf Course and 20 miles from Napa Valley.
- Clean and quiet rooms. Accessible facilities that also was located near plenty for entertainment.
- Big comfy bed- good Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. Great towels and general quality. Great customer service from every level.
- Big parking space, comfy beds, hotel easy to locate with lots of restaurants at very close proximity.
- Big parking around hotel allows you to park a car next to one of many side entrances, close to any room. Friendly, polite and helpful staff is definitely advantage.
- Love the smoke free environment and the very comfortable king siz bed!
Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield
Near Travis Air Force Base and featuring spacious guestrooms furnished with microwaves and mini-refrigerators, this Fairfield, California hotel is located close to area attractions and Interstate 80.Begin the day at the Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield with a workout in the fitness center or browse for snacks in the 24-hour convenience store. Relax in the outdoor pool before enjoying fresh seafood and other dishes at the on-site Ahi’s Seafood and Chop House.Easily discover the famous Napa Wine Country or spend the day at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom amusement park, both situated a short drive from the Fairfield Hilton Garden Inn. The numerous shops at Westfield Mall are also only moments away.
- We needed extra (very fluffy) towels and they were delivered within minutes of asking for them. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable and parking was easy. Location was great and there were great food options nearby, and a Trader Joe’s 🙂
- Very clean and within walking distance to everything.
- Great service. Live breakfast, nice bar, very good staff
- Clean room, well organised and suitable for couples
- The restaurant was a lovely surprise with their breakfast buffet. They also served lunch and dinner, which we did not try.
Top Hotels In Fairfield California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fairfield California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fairfield California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fairfield California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!