10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fair Oaks California – Top Hotel Reviews
Fair Oaks California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fair Oaks California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fair Oaks California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fair Oaks California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fair Oaks California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fair Oaks California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fair Oaks California:
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova
One of our top picks in Rancho Cordova.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova offers accommodations in Rancho Cordova. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find an ATM at the property.Sacramento is 15 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova, and Laguna is 18 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 21 miles away.
This place is disgusting. I have NEVER been in a worse place . No wi fi ,although they say there is. The cable for the TV was not connected. The bathtub was gross. I skipped taking a shower. When I complained they said they could give me 15 percent off!
DO NOT STAY HERE!
- I liked the rooms because of the way it was decorated. Also how clean it was. especially
- Convenience fot our neefs. Excellent poached eggs!
- The staff accommodated my request for a ground floor room and check-in was quick and easy.
- Convenient place to get around town at the right price.
- This place is disgusting. I have NEVER been in a worse place . No wi fi ,although they say there is. The cable for the TV was not connected. The bathtub was gross. I skipped taking a shower. When I complained they said they could give me 15 percent off!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento
One of our best sellers in Rancho Cordova! A hot tub and outdoor pool are available for guest use at this Sacramento hotel. Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms. California State University Sacramento is less than a 20-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento. A coffee-machine is also included.Waffles, hot and cold cereal, baked goods, and fresh fruit are all included in the Sacramento La Quinta Inn and Suites Rancho Cordova’s daily breakfast. Coffee and juice are also offered.A business center and laundry services are available for guest convenience at the hotel. There is also a 24-hour front desk.The Sacramento Zoo is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Sunrise Mall is a 15-minute drive away.
- Hotel was under construction so it wasn’t ready for prime time. Room was a good value for the money and clean. Nice size too. Breakfast was great and staff was friendly and efficient.
- The beds we’re very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. The size of the room was perfect for the amount of people we had in it.
- Updated room with a comfy bed. Nice restaurant in parking lot.
- Newly remodeled rooms have a modern feel. But room was much smaller than I recall. Bed not too bad, but a little firm for me. Priced right for my budget. I did not try breakfast.
- Great clean comfy room. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Huge bonus, pet friendly to all pets. I travel with large breed dogs which often get stares but they were great with them.
DoubleTree Rancho Cordova
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, DoubleTree Rancho Cordova is located in Rancho Cordova, just 12 miles from Sacramento. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Laguna is 15 miles from DoubleTree Rancho Cordova, and Davis is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Room was spacious and clean. Bed was super comfortable.
- Our stay was great, we arrived late on the train but everyone at Doubletree were professional and very friendly and the cookies are great!
- The cleanliness of the facility and the room was fantastic. The privacy was great. The people at the front desk were friendly and did their job quickly. This is a go to hotel for me if I need to go back to the area.
- The bed was great. Many times hotels try to stretch the bed life out but I believe (being in customer service all my career) if the bed is worn out I won’t go back! A bad night’s sleep outweighs the lack of breakfast.
- Like the location and the room, had plenty room for my family and the front desk was responsive to my requests and concerns.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/Folsom
In the Gold River community between Sacramento and Folsom, this California hotel is a 15-minute drive from Folsom Lake. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/Folsom. A satellite TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.A 24-hour front desk is available at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/Folsom. A business center and a guest laundromat are also featured. Guests can go for a work out in the on-site fitness center.Sacramento International Airport is a 30-minute drive from this hotel. Downtown Sacramento is 20 miles away. Lake Tahoe and the Sierra foothills are less than a 2-hour drive from Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/Folsom.
Good price for the level of quality. Big rooms. Nice, comfy beds and pillows!
No additional fee for our small, quiet dog, which is much appreciated : )
- the room with king size bed was excellent. took advantage of the hot tub and had a relaxing soak. very nice facility and close to the function i was attending. i will stay here in the future . Close to nimbus dam recreation area. (right across the street) and some great restaurants.
- Affordable, clean , friendly staff . Would stay here again.
- It was quiet, clean, indoor hallways a real plus. The breakfast ( included) was very good.
- The room was very clean and well appointed with everything one might need. The bed was comfy and noise was minimal…a good nights sleep! The staff was friendly and professional. A great breakfast made for a very good value . We would stay again.
- Good price for the level of quality. Big rooms. Nice, comfy beds and pillows!
Holiday Inn Rancho Cordova – Northeast Sacramento
Just off Highway 50, within driving distance of downtown Sacramento, this hotel in Rancho Cordova, California offers guestrooms with flat-screen TVs and mini-refrigerators as well as an on-site restaurant.Holiday Inn Rancho Cordova – Northeast Sacramento features a spacious outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests can do some work in the 24-hour business center or take advantage of the hotel’s free wireless internet access.The Venetian Court Restaurant at the Rancho Cordova Holiday Inn is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also purchase a cup of coffee in the Starbucks Cafe or relax with a drink in the lounge. In the evening, guests can enjoy free snacks and 2 drinks.
- The bed was great and comfortable! The room was super clean!
- I really enjoyed it. Gentleman that checked me in was wonderful. I have nothing bad to say.
- Room bed form and large, in room jaquizzi tub worked well, quiet hotel
The bed was comfortable. And the staff was friendly. I loved the dinner. We had the steak salad and the steak was very tender. I had the chicken Marsala with mashed potatoes and gravy. Excellent!
Breakfast was ok
- staff treated me like a queen but wanted to charge even that to my credit credit card!
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova offers accommodations in Rancho Cordova. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sacramento is 12 miles from Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, and Laguna is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Nice bed, nice staff, good response to maintenance issue
- The room service was terrific. The room was very comfortable and large. I love that there is a Starbucks inside! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Room was LARGE! Exactly what I hoped for but didn’t expect to get it. Great comfy bed, nice lounge chair, & lots of room to walk around. Best showerhead EVER! Thank you
- Every staff member I encountered had the best attitudes, smiles on their faces and very accommodating! I was very impressed!
- The room service ladies accommodated me with a “custom” order for a large dinner salad that was an upgraded version of a menu offering. Very kind of them. The desk staff provided me with a complimentary 16oz bottle of water after I balked at paying the obscene asking price of $3.00. When my television stopped working, the engineer who was sent to fix it was pleasant and efficient in its repair.
Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova – Sacramento
Enjoy convenient amenities and thoughtful services at Red Roof Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova – Sacramento. Located in a suburb of Sacramento, California, public transportation, restaurants and retail stores are just steps away.Red Roof Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova – Sacramento is within 15 minutes of many Sacramento attractions such as the California Exposition Center, the Sacramento Raceway Park and the Sacramento Zoo. Golf courses, cycle paths and beautiful lakes are also located nearby.Appreciate free WiFi and free parking at Red Roof Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova – Sacramento. Pet-friendly accommodations are also available.
- I like that there was a starbucks, target, ulta, and ross in walking distance.
- Nothing- disguisting staff and rooms were nasty and smelled infested with roaches
- They switched my room because of the bathroom issue.
- I wish that they had a microwave somewhere too use! I wish that they had an elevator! The establishment and our room was and always is very clean.
- I liked the price and availability to book in a hurry with ease. A WiFi code given at check in without asking for one. No bugs seen (trust me the last time there was presence).
Motel 6 Sacramento – Rancho Cordova East
Motel 6 Sacramento – Rancho Cordova East offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rancho Cordova.Every room comes with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sacramento is 11 miles from Motel 6 Rancho Cordova E, and Laguna is 14 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The friendly staff, the location and they were very considerate. There was also security on the premises. When u r a single female its nice to have Staff that ❤
- New bed/ un-stained sheets and blankets. One blanket smelled like urine.
- It was off the main road. Was quite. The cleaning staff were very friendly and understanding
- The friendly service and the way the staff keeps the prpoerty looking clean and the way they treat you very professional i will be recomending this place to my friends and family
- Room was okay and the newer style Motel 6. Very near US 50.
Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
One of our best sellers in Rancho Cordova! Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn is located in Rancho Cordova, 11 miles from Sacramento and 14 miles from Laguna. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Davis is 25 miles from Inn Rancho Cordova, and Roseville is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Staff is great, always make sure I’m comfortable and happy.
- Everything except the guy at the desk. Not very friendly, nor would he accommodate a friend who was dying by giving him a bigger bed, a room closer to the ground, had to transport on luggage cart, A vet for that matter.
- Overall cleanliness, friendly staff, well furnished rooms, comfortable beds of all sizes, free breakfast
- Everything about this hotel is exceptional. The breakfast was wonderful and the rooms are nice and comfortable. The staff are also helpful, friendly and courteous.
- Great breakfast and breakfast staff. Close to where our meetings were located.
Larkspur Landing Folsom-An All-Suite Hotel
Just off Highway 50, this all-suite California hotel is 4 miles from the Folsom Prison Museum. It features a daily continental breakfast, outdoor hot tub and spacious suites with a kitchenette.Modern amenities, including a flat-screen TV, DVD player and an iPod docking station, are featured in each suite. Comfortable living areas and a dining table are also provided. Each suite is warmly decorated and has contemporary décor.Freshly-baked cookies and a 24-hour coffee station are available in the cozy lobby of Larkspur Landing Folsom-An All-Suite Hotel. A free grocery shopping service is provided for added convenience.Larkspur Landing Folsom has a business center and a fitness center. Free DVDs, books and games are in The Larkspur Library.Folsom Premium Outlets is across the street from this property. Folsom Powerhouse State Historic Park is 3 miles away and Intel Corporation office is 5 minutes away by car.
- The size of the room was great. I really liked having a kitchen.
- Check in was a breeze and staff was very nice. The bed was very comfortable and room was clean.
- Kim your front desk lady was very helpful, caring courteous! Her and the male gentleman I didn’t get his name went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable happy! Gave me some awesome recommendations on where to eat to suit my style!! I will be letting all my friends and family know to stay here their next visit to the Folsom Sacramento area!! Who ever hired them you knocked it out of the park with them!! Thanks Leon L Krupsky
I like the hotel provides good selection of teas and juicy for BF.
This hotel is right next to a shopping mall which is good for my friends.
There are quite a few good wineries around the area.
- it had many places to eat by it as well as the folsom outlet mall. the breakfast selection was surprisingly good.
Top Hotels In Fair Oaks California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fair Oaks California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fair Oaks California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fair Oaks California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!