10 Best Hotels To Stay In Factoria Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Factoria Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Factoria Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Factoria Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Factoria Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Factoria Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Factoria Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Factoria Washington State:
Hyatt House Seattle Bellevue
Located off I-90, this Bellevue apartment-style hotel is 4 miles from the Microsoft campus. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are included. An indoor swimming pool and hot tub are on site.A flat-screen TV is featured in each guest room at Hyatt House Seattle Bellevue. A work desk is also provided. Studios offer a kitchenette.The free hot breakfast includes omelets, breakfast meats, baked goods, hot and cold cereal, fruit, coffee, tea and juices. The H Bar restaurant, open for dinner, offers comfort food 7 days a week.A fitness center and business center are available for convenience. A furnished terrace and fire pit are offered for guest relaxation.Bellevue Square Mall and Bellevue Botanical Garden are within 3 miles of Seattle Bellevue
Hyatt House. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Kids loved having the pool all to themselves. Staff was very friendly. Loved the 24hr coffee/tea/hot chocolate.
- Fantastic value for money. We often fly out of Seattle after staying with family further east. The Hyatt House is conveniently located so we can get a good night’s sleep (and great breakfast) in a super comfy and clean room before heading out to the airport, which is nearby but not crappy-airport-hotel nearby, if you know what I mean. Also: Kimchi and rice at the breakfast buffet? Hell yeah!
- Consisting with Hyatt style, Hyatt House is very comfortable and convenient for both family and business trip. The suit I booked has a small kitchen corner but its kitchen facilities are good enough for a light cooking (refrigerator, 2 stoves, microwave heater, dishwasher, all included). It’s location is quite convenient, less than 30minutes to airport or to Seattle downtown by car, there’s even a bus station near the hotel which also pass through Seattle downtown. It’s definitely a valuable choice for family leisure trip!
Great location, terrific service.
Restaurant was good, food and service were exactly what you would want.
Recommend this hotel
The property accommodated my “high floor” request, which was greatly appreciated.
Also the breakfast spread was amazing… a lot of variety: oatmeal, cereals, eggs, different types of bread, waffles, pancakes, sausage, bacon, fresh fruits, variety of juices, and even a cook available to make a customized breakfast (ie: omelettes of your choice).
I made use of the gym while I was there and although small, it got the job done.
The bed was made every single day and everything looked spotless when I would come back from being out.
Staff was there to greet us daily and give suggestions on where to go (ie: restaurants, tourists attractions, etc).
Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Located in Bellevue, 9 miles from Seattle, Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Lynnwood is 19 miles from Silver Cloud Eastgate, and Snoqualmie is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate.
- Loved the clean bathroom and the crisp feel of the room. Great Job!
- The room was large and comfy and it was great to have a small kitchen in the room. Loved the free garage parking and on-site restaurant. We will come again.
- The rooms were bigger than anticipated. Bed was extremely comfortable. There was a wet bar in the room with small fridge and microwave as well. The staff was very attentive and friendly each time I interacted with them. I would recommend to anyone looking to stay in the Bellevue area.
My husband and I, stay at The Silver Cloud, Bellevue, every trip when we visit Bellevue to see our Grandchildren.
The staff is fantastic. (Including AJ, whom we’ve not met prior to this trip.)
The restaurant is bright and cheerful, and the food is good.
I also visually love the fireplace seating area, although we have never had time to actually sit there.
The Siver Cloud is freeway close, and Seattle is just a few minutes away.
Downtown Bellevue, is a great place to shop, eat, and be entertained.
- Loved the bedspread. Comfortable quiet and clean. Loved the fireplace in the lobby.
Days Inn Bellevue
Just an 11 minute drive from Central Seattle, this Bellevue, Washington hotel offers simply furnished guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily continental breakfast. BBQ facilities are on site.A cable TV, a fridge and tea and coffee-making essentials are offered in all guest rooms at Days Inn Bellevue. Each air conditioned guest room includes a hairdryer and ironing essentials.24-hour reception is offered at Bellevue Days Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is featured on site. For convenience, a guest laundromat is available.Microsoft Corporation is just 4 miles from this hotel. Featuring sightseeing and hiking opportunities, Snoqualmie Falls is 19 miles away.
- Location was perfect close to servcies, the interstate, and BCC. For the location, it was actually quiet. The bed was very comfortable. We didn’t partake of the included breakfast, but it is a good feature.
- I enjoyed the place and the staff..rained a lot..and car was able to stay in a covered area. Thank you.
- The front desk employees were very friendly and kind.
- The staff was very nice and accommodating. I liked that everywhere our destination was it was close. The bed was comfortable.
- It was close to the people we were visiting, and close to coffee and food. Otherwise, not much to like.
Larkspur Landing Bellevue – An All-Suite Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Larkspur Landing Bellevue – An All-Suite Hotel is located in Bellevue, just 10 miles from Seattle.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 19 miles from Larkspur Landing Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 14 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Location is great and it was very quite. Loved that our room had a mini stove and dishwasher.
- Room spacious and comfortable and excellent value for money.
- The property is pretty old, and they didn’t remodel at all. TVs in the room are so slow, and I can’t turn on one in the bedroom. Bed and couch are not comfy, and they didn’t clean my room after the 2nd day of staying.
- Everything was spectacular. Can’t think of a thing I’d change.. will return for sure and soon
- The location was perfect for us, the funeral was next to the LDS temple. The motel was clean and great value. We are grateful for your service. breakfast was also very good given the situation.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue is located in Bellevue, just 9 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.Lynnwood is 19 miles from Embassy Suites Seattle – Bellevue , and Snoqualmie is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue.
- Stayed 4 days for 2 grandkids tech-detox. Live only 3 miles away but nice for kids to stay away from Xbox, PS4, Minecraft, cell phone, etc. They enjoyed swimming and Jacuzzi, played chess, met other kids while on winter break. Front desk and dining staff were very helpful. Ladies in breakfast made-to-order counter were friendly and all smiles. Check in was quick and easy. Will do tech-detox regularly.
- The staff were all very friendly, front desk , housekeeper, Amanda, evening reception barkeeper was very pleasant, Willy our waiter in the restaurant also. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept in a long time. ( what kind of mattress was that?) .
- The suite & bed + front desk/housekeeping staff – prompt service with smiles
- Bed was super comfortable, locations was great, staff was great, omelets were a wonderful addition!
- Lovely clean room, very spacious and a comfortable large bed.
Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
Just 12 miles from the Space Needle, this Bellevue hotel features on-site dining and a seasonal outdoor pool. All comfortably furnished accommodations include free Wi-FiFeaturing cable TV and video games, rooms at the Red Lion Hotel Bellevue have tea and coffee-making facilities. All spacious units include a fridge and microwave. Ironing facilities are provided.On site the Bellevue Red Lion Hotel, Jonah’s Restaurant and Lounge has all-day dining. Guests can choose from a menu of American fare including steaks, seafood and desserts.Featuring an eclectic collection of different mediums and genres, Bellevue Art Museum is 1 miles from this hotel. Meydenbauer Convention Center & Theatre is a 10-minute walk away.
- Room was clean and comfortable, desk clerks were welcoming. Location was excellent for my business needs.
- Great value for sure what we were looking for in an overnight stay, would come back for sure
- Awesome value for money and location. Hotel is being renovated so comments about some rooms being dated should be taken in context of when they were made. Will stay here again.
- The room was clean, spatious, well organised. The breakfast was tasty and generous. Staff was very kind and I appreciated a lot the free shuttle to the office.
- Great staff, clean, very comfortable. It was home away from home. Give it 5 stars. Definitely will come back when in town.
Located in Bellevue in the region of Washington State, 7 miles from Seattle, Hotel Bellevue features an outdoor pool and spa center. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and racquetball at the hotel. Lynnwood is 16 miles from Hotel Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Staff was professional and accommodating. Hotel was a very adorable boutique.
everything was much better than expected.
great staff, and the grounds were well kept and clean.
the pool and exercise rooms were terrific
Room service food was delicious (Before 10 pm)
the location is good
- All of the club activities that were included with our stay like both pools, basketball, tennis, and so much more.
- The room was pretty small but so nice. The bathroom is my favorite. Beautiful shower and large tub. Also has floor to ceiling windows that are actually doors you can open. The best part is that you can use the club! Outdoor pool, indoor lap pool, basketball Court, ping pong, racquetball, squash, indoor and outdoor tennis, spa, 2 restaurants. It was so much fun, we never left the hotel, except to eat in which they have a BMW they will drive you around.
Seattle Marriott Bellevue
Located in Bellevue, 6 miles from Seattle, Seattle Marriott Bellevue features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 16 miles from Seattle Marriott Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Great value just beware! No parking near by and at the hotel unless you valet and that fee is $35.00 per night! This should be mentioned prior to booking!
- Room was very nice bed very comfortabe breakfast was good
- They had really staff. Through the television we were able to access Netflix. Great walking distance to Bellevue Center
- Location great, no room service second day, loud lobby almost part of bar
- Hotel and room were very clean. Bed was comfortable. In room amenities were nice i.e. Internet tv bath products coffee maker/ mini fridge. Decor was modern and efficient use of somewhat small space
Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown/Seattle
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown/Seattle offers accommodations in Bellevue, just 7 miles from Seattle.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 16 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The staff was very cordial and accommodating. The room was clean.
- The room was clean and the beds were comfortable A little small for the price
- Loved the comforter, so comfy! Clean, loved breakfast. Front desk night shift women was awesome.
- The bacon was good, the seating area clean & the food warm. My room was comfortable, the bedding high quality. The shower had good pressure and were the Neutrogena products which were good. Although I list a number of things I didn’t like, it really is a nice place to stay. I’m just stating the facts so other folks know what to expect. My room was clean & well appointed. Lighting was good and the TV nice & big and worked well. It was nice to have a padded bench at the bottom of the bed to sit on and place my belongings on.
- We had a wonderful stay! Check in was easy and the staff were very friendly. Our room was amazing! So spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was great too. We definitely stay there again.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hilton Bellevue is located in Bellevue, just 7 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Lynnwood is 16 miles from Hilton Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Nice and clean.
Great Location for Bellevue activities
- Restaurant food was very good, Room was very spacious, Hotel was very clean
- Super accommodating with my dog. I stayed three nights and paid a one time flat pet rate of $50. I also loved that they put me and my dog on the bottom floor near the exit – not only easy and quick access outside for potty breaks but it was also quiet and secluded which made it nice for me, her and our neighbors. I enjoyed the ability to leave her unattended in my room when I took the free shuttle to the nearby shops and restaurants for a few hours. Because of the room location I felt confident that she’d be quiet and just sleep. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Just over $100 per night I received a large room with a very comfortable king bed. I would definitely stay here again.
- The bed was amazing, best sleep I have gotten at a hotel in a long time. Easy to find our room and no charge to self park on the weekend!
- The room was large and had a couch. They had a breakfast buffet that was nice. They did a good job of addressing my needs especially after I lost my room key card.
- Nice and clean.
Top Hotels In Factoria Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Factoria Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Factoria Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Factoria Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!