10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ezcaray La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Ezcaray La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ezcaray La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ezcaray La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ezcaray La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ezcaray La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ezcaray La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ezcaray La Rioja:
Aldeas de Ezcaray
Located in Ezcaray, Aldeas de Ezcaray has accommodations with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a kitchen.A dishwasher and coffee machine are also featured.The condo hotel has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and cycling are possible nearby.TS Valdezcaray is 10 miles from Aldeas de Ezcaray. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Todo perfecto. Limpio y con todo lo necesario. Practicamente nuevo. A 1vmin de la plaza de ezcaray. Repetiremos sin duda
- Excelente ubicación, limpieza y apartamento muy moderno.
- Nos ha gustado todo, los apartamentos son muy nuevos, están decorados con mucho gusto y con muebles de materiales de calidad. Las camas son cómodas y están ubicados en el mismo centro histórico del pueblo. La cocina está totalmente equipada y los enseres son todos nuevos. El acceso a los apartamentos es a través de un código, lo que resulta muy cómodo para grupos por no tener que coordinarse con 1 o 2 llaves.
- Me ha encantado este apartamento, lo tiene todo. Todo está limpio y nuevo. Muy recomendable.
- El apartamento excelente, muy cómodo, nada de ruido y la temperatura muy agradable. En definitiva es para volver. El Apartamento está muy bien equipado, no le hace falta nada y la ubicación es excelente.
Echaurren Hotel Gastronómico
Located in the center of Ezcaray and opposite Santa María Church, this family-run hotel has an attractive garden and terrace. It features a restaurant, a gym and free Wi-Fi.Each bright room offers a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms come with a welcome pack of snacks and a bottle of wine.Hotel Echaurren’s restaurant serves a wide range of cuisine, including both traditional and modern dishes. You can enjoy breakfast or dinner outside in the garden, overlooking Santa María Church.The surrounding La Rioja countryside is ideal for hiking. The region’s famous vineyards can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
- The new rooms are beautiful, functional and comfortable. The service was friendly and prompt. And the food … Outstanding!
- I enjoyed the tasting menu at dinner and the three different Riojas I tasted with me meal, recommended by the Maitre D. The service was attentive and discreet. They even put up with my limited Spanish.
- Extremely comfortable bed. The staff were friendly. Main reason for staying was for lunch in the traditional restaurant which was superb.
- Fantastic meals as we ate lunch and two dinners there.
The apartment was very spacious and comfortable.
Food at the restaurant, room service and breakfast were all high quality.
The bike facilities were well above expectations.
Housed in an 18th-century town mansion, this hotel has been lovingly restored from the original property, keeping the impressive, classical-style decor and antique furniture.Palacio Azcarate provides a tranquil setting that will help you to unwind while on vacation. Admire the beautiful hotel interior, and rest in your spacious and well-lit room, which offers great views of the gardens surrounding the property.The hotel’s grounds are made up of gardens that still maintain the traditional image of the area by retaining a mature landscape and many native species.The hotel’s restaurant serves a combination of traditional and modern dishes. Please note that it opens only for groups and guests staying on a half-board basis. Lunch can be found in the cafe.Located in the center of Ezcaray, in the Sierra de la Demanda mountain range, this area is ideal for outdoor sports lovers.Logroño Airport is just 45 minutes away, while Vitoria is one hour away.
Both can be reached by bus from Santo Domigo de la Calzada.
- True style and class, location, historical surroundings, cleanliness, and warm personal attention.
- I chose this hotel to be in Ezcaray, while being less expensive than the place across the street. It served our needs. Breakfast was good.
- The lady who owns the hotel was very helpful and polite. She could not do enough for us. The room was clean and comfortable. The food was a little expensive but very good.
- Fabulous staff lovely location fab breakfasts especially on weekends
- Very stylish hotel – you can feel like in other times. Nice brochures about history of hotel and albums about region in the room. Extremly friendly staff, delicious breakfast, perfect wine in the bar full of atmosphere.
Featuring a restaurant and rooms with mountain views, Hotel Iguareña is located in the mountain village of Ezcaray. Set next to the Oja River, it is a 5-minute drive from Valdezcaray Ski Resort.Each heated room at Hotel Iguareña has modern décor and wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy traditional Riojan cuisine in the Iguareña’s restaurant. The hotel offers a wide selection of local wines. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.The surrounding Demanda Mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling. The town of Ezcaray is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 20-minute drive from the hotel, while Logroño is 43 mi away. Vitoria-Gasteiz can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- La ubicación del hotel es perfecto el trato del personal correcto la limpeza acepteble
- La estancia así como los baños estaban limpios, es un libro positivo. Pueblo con encanto y tranquilidad. Buena ubicación respecto al centro.
- La cama incomoda y la habitación y baño muy pequeños.
- Relación calidad precio deja mucho que desear.No volvería
La amabilidad del personal, muy majos y cercanos así como el detalle de incluirme el desayuno
para compensar la habitación asignada.
Hotel Pura Vida
Located in the small village of Valgañon, Hotel Pura Vida S.C. offers stylish rooms with views of the surrounding mountains. It also features a buffet restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Hotel Pura Vida S.C. features a garden and BBQ facilities. You will find an on-site snack bar with a terrace. Guests can also enjoy a message.You can go skiing, cycling, and horse riding in the surrounding area. Bike rental is available at the property. Burgos and Logroño are both within a 1-hour drive of the hotel. Soria is 93 mi away.
- The hotel was very nice/updated and the staff was amazing. They provided great places to eat and recommendations on the various wineries. Breakfast was great!
- Fabulous. The hosts. The breakfast. The views. The room. Everything
- Really beautiful small hotel in village setting. Comfortable and quiet home to return to after touring in La Rioja.
- Superb staff. Incredibly friendly and welcoming ensuring we had absolutely everything we needed. Breakfast was fabulous, delicious, huge and many choices. Town was charming. Decor was lovely. Super comfortable and large beds. Highly recommended and will absolutely return if we get the opportunity.
- Absolutely beautiful! Our hosts were so friendly and treated us like family.
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo de la Calzada – and a guest favorite.
This historic hotel is housed in the former San Francisco Convent, in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this restored property features impressive architecture.Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is into 3 sections: the church, the workshop-museum and the hotel area. All rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The restaurant is located in the Parador de Santo Domingo, 1,300 feet away. It serves traditional dishes from La Rioja, and the wine list features many good local wines. Breakfast is also served here.The countryside around the hotel is great for hiking, and you can play golf nearby. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.
- The service in the bar was exceptional and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good.
- This is one of two paradores in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The parador does not have parking so we asked reception about it. We were able to park nearby (a few yards away) although parking was tight. On the other side of the circle (roundabout) across from the parador, following the sign for the other parador, we saw plenty of parking. This parador is very charming. No having a restaurant maybe inconvenient for some, but there’s plenty of eateries on that same street. This may be helpful for pilgrims doing “El Camino” we also saw there’s a laundry facility not far from the parador.
- As a pilgrim, it was very nice to have a private room with all of the amenities of a fancy hotel for one night.
- Common spaces. All reasonably grand. Two comfortable chairs for reading.
- Close to Camino de Santiago. Quiet and enjoyed the historical atmosphere of the former monastery.
Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada
This impressive hotel is housed in a former hospital building dating from the 12th century. Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada has various magnificent lounges.The hotel’s luxurious hall features original Gothic archways and wooden details. The rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The Parador’s restaurant serves traditional dishes such as La Rioja cod and stuffed peppers, as well as a good selection of local wines. There is also a bar.
- The location, the staff, the service… Almost everything
- We didn’t have the breakfast. Location was awesome-right in the square. Loved the architecture and oldness of the building.
- Staff was very helpful, common areas very well done and rooms extremely comfortable. Parador is centrally located right across from the Cathedral.
- It is a beautifully restored building that retains original charm while having all modern niceties. The bed was fantastic and the room nice and quiet. The patio bar seating in the town square was very enjoyable. It is still the heart of the town and is not overrun with tourists. The restaurant is excellent; professional courteous staff and elegantly prepared and presented dishes.
- The hotel was beautiful beyond words. The staff was very helpful and couldn’t do enough for us
Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan
Originally part of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, this historic hotel is housed within Yuso Monastery, a UNESCO Heritage Site. It preserves some of Spain’s oldest manuscripts in Spanish and Basque.Elegant rooms at Hosteria del Monasterio de San Millan provide views of the surrounding mountains. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV channels and a pillow menu.The Hosteria features a à-la-carte restaurant, serving local specialties complemented by renowned Rioja wines. Located in the monastery’s former kitchen, the on-site café serves snacks and drinks.The picturesque town of Logroño and the green Sierra de Cebollera are both within a 45-minute drive from the Hosteria de San Millan hotel. The nearest golf course is 5 mi away, and there is a municipal pool a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Beautiful property in an old monastery. We had to leave early and they were very understanding.
- Beautiful location. Great old building. Beautiful facade. Nice breakfast.
- Unique juxtaposition of hotel and monastery. Beautiful surroundings (snow capped mountains and trees with fall foliage.
- Just the best place to stay if you want to be at the right place. The old “guest house” has been converted into a pretty nice hotel, with large and comfortable rooms. Good restaurant and nice cafeteria.
I love to stay in these repurposed monasteries. It is part of Yusa and has great views. The room was wonderful with good wifi and huge bathroom.
The receptionists were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast and dinner were good.
Parking is plentiful although I was there is the winter.
La Aldea Encantada
This charming, rustic property is over 100 years old and offers bright, cozy rooms. La Aldea Encantada has a peaceful setting in the Riojilla Burgalesa region and features a restaurant.Each heated room at La Aldea Encantada has beamed ceilings and attractive, colorful décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves a range of Riojan cuisine and homemade dishes. Guests can make use of the Encantada’s hot tub and a Quiromassage service is also available.Guests can enjoy a vineyard tour including wine-tasting. At the start of November the property organizes seasonal events such as mushroom picking and grape harvesting.Set in the village of Quintanilla del Monte and surrounded by mountains, the hotel is less than an hour’s drive from Valdezcaray Ski Resort. Ski storage is offered at the Aldea. Burgos and Logroño are within 37 mi of the hotel. Vitoria can be reached in an hour by car.
- Living /dining room and fireplace were very nice
- The hosts were wonderful. The room was comfortable and clean. Well worth the 10 minute walk from the path or they will pick you up. One of my favorite Camino stops so far.
- The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were charming and clean,, and dinner was very good.
- Lovely Casa Rurale with welcoming staff and a home cooked dinner. Good shower!
- The very warm welcome we received and the delocious food cooked for us.
The elegant Mihotelito is located in Plaza Mayor in Viloria de Rioja. Breakfast is served in the large conservatory, which opens onto the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.All rooms have been decorated in a classic style and have views of the countryside or main square. They are equipped with a private bathroom, TV and heating.Guests can enjoy home cooking in the restaurant at Mihotelito. There is also a living room with a fireplace.La Rioja Alta Golf Course is 15 minutes away and the small ski resort of Valdezcaray is just 30 minutes away by car. There are also many walks to be enjoyed in the surrounding area.
We stayed 2 nights at Mihotelito and enjoyed the peace & quiet of the small village. Our host was friendly and extremely helpful giving us tips on restaurants and places to visit in the area and beyond. Our room was comfortable & cosy and we slept well.
Dinner wasn’t available in the village but we were happy to drive locally and experience the different options in neighbouring towns.
- Maria, our host was terrific. A very nice place, home cooked meal in a quaint village. A personal tour of the village church by the Mayor was cool too!
- We weren’t planning on staying over in Viloria de la Rioja but very glad we did, the Hotel is very comfortable, lovely linen sheets and comfortable bed. Had a very nice meal and enjoyable stay, would recommend.
- Comfortable spacious room with shower, toilet and bath.
- Rosaria was so wonderful. Welcoming, kind and mothered us beautifully!! She even helped us get accomodation in the next two places on the Camino. She cooked us a magnificent dinner and breakfast too for very reasonable prices. The room was warm and comfortable and the whole place beautifully decorated. We loved our stay here very much!!
- We stayed 2 nights at Mihotelito and enjoyed the peace & quiet of the small village. Our host was friendly and extremely helpful giving us tips on restaurants and places to visit in the area and beyond. Our room was comfortable & cosy and we slept well.
Top Hotels In Ezcaray La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ezcaray La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ezcaray La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ezcaray La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!