10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ewloe Clwyd – Top Hotel Reviews
Ewloe Clwyd is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ewloe Clwyd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ewloe Clwyd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ewloe Clwyd. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ewloe Clwyd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ewloe Clwyd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ewloe Clwyd:
Village Hotel Chester St David’s
Located in Garden City, 16 miles from Liverpool, Village Hotel Chester St David’s features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chester is 7 miles from Village Hotel Chester St David’s, and Warrington is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Comfortable bed and room clean.
Quality of d inner very good
- The bed was fine, as was the bathroom and facilities although a little tired. Turning on the radiator it was very noisy. I thought it was good value for money. We did not use the pool etc.
- We paid £94 for one night in a room fitted out for disability but neither of us are disabled in any way so having a shave was an whole new experience with the sink being about 20 inch high, as for the 2 single beds we’d have slept better on park benches, and we wondered when we checked in why the lady asked us did we want to upgrade the room for an extra £20, it more resembled a dark prison cell than than a hotel room, only liquid soap to shower and wash with, on the whole not a nice experience and one I won’t be repeating any time in the future. if any one is thinking of staying here avoid room 111 like the plague.
- Easy access to motorways and decent bar for food and beverage.
- Staff were excellent. Room felt a bit tired but was basically OK. Nice big flat screen TV! Breakfast was OK, but some items on the buffet seemed to have been there a while. Good fresh coffee and good service. Food in the bar is good and the staff were friendly and chatty which was nice.
- Comfortable bed and room clean.
Holiday Inn A55 Chester West
Situated on highway A55, this modern hotel is just 40 minutes from Liverpool and the ferries to Ireland. It has comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, a bar and a gym.All rooms at the Holiday Inn A55 Chester West have a bathtub and a shower, a satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities.The Conservatory Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner 7 days a week and bookings must be made in advance. The bar has a snack menu available daily.Attractions near the Holiday Inn Chester include Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium and the National Boat Museum which are all 11 miles away.
- I visited with a friend to attend an evening invitation for a wedding.The was plenty of parking spaces, the venue was very clean, the rooms were very spacious and had comfy beds. The staff were very helpful and we enjoyed every minute.
- The staff in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast were always very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. We stayed for four nights and found the hotel a very comfortable stay and the location ideal for many day trips. We were so impressed with the dinner menu, we made sure to end our stay dining in the hotel knowing that it would be a lovely finale to a super break.
- Nice sized rooms, really comfortable beds, great shower, one of the best self service breakfasts around and superb parking. Overall – best value in the area
- Location is ideal, room right next to the main road but didn’t hear a thing. Free parking. Staff very friendly. Location is right next door to Subway, OK Diner, McDonalds (24hr) and a petrol station.
- Bedrooms were clean and tidy and room was quiet ( room 110) considering it was near the door overlooking car park. Staff did the best they could but were clearly understaffed for Easter weekend numbers at the hotel. Good location – there is a diner, Costa and subway and petrol station outside as it is essentially a service station stop.
Beaufort Park Hotel
Beaufort Park Hotel offers accommodations in Mold. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liverpool is 17 miles from Beaufort Park Hotel, and Chester is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 16 miles from Beaufort Park Hotel.
- This was my second stay and enjoyed it both times
- Large car park, entertainment on Saturday night, good restaurant for evening meal.
Staff were very friendly and polite.
Breakfast very good.
Bar meals were good quality and fair price.
Plenty of staff around.
- There was a banging noise all night on the first night we complained and the staff said it was the tennis court we ask to move rooms they said no so we left and didn’t stay the second night and they didn’t give us back our money very very disjointed
Mountain Park Hotel
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Mountain Park Hotel is located in Flint in the region of Clwyd. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.Liverpool is 14 miles from Mountain Park Hotel, and Chester is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Staff couldn’t do enough for you and very good value
- All staff we had dealings with were excellent. The food was excellent. Our party of 10 had no complaints about anything. 4 of us stayed over in clean rooms, with refreshments. We would definitely stay here again.
- Food was lovely and views where amazing staff friendly and helpful
- Great place to stay the owner is upgrading at the moment but still very good. Food was great very pleasant staff. I would ask people to try it.
- Bed was comfy. All staff were friendly and helpful.
Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa
Located within 27 acres of gardens and woodland, the Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa has free parking and a spa. With an award-winning restaurant and cocktail bar, the hotel is 7 miles from Chester Racecourse.Rooms at Craxton Wood are decorated and offer walnut work desks and scenic views. All rooms have an en-suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV with Freeview and tea and coffee facilities.The 2 AA rosette winning British Grill serves modern British food. The Cocktail Bar offers afternoon teas and inventive cocktails, and there is also a poolside coffee bar.Close to the Welsh Border, Macdonald Craxton Wood is surrounded by countryside. The grounds have orchards and rose gardens, and there is also a spa with an 50 feet swimming pool, sauna, gym and treatment rooms.On the outskirts of Chester, Craxton Wood Hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet. Ellesmere Port and Chester Zoo are both 15 minutes’ drive.
- Room was spacious, clean and comfy with lovely garden view. The pool was great with comfortable loungers, a steam room and sauna.
- The grounds of the hotel were beautiful, the hotel was very quiet which we liked. The rooms and hotel area was very clean. Leigh on reception was very helpful and professio al, Aidan was very unprofessional and this showed with our dealings with him. The food when it eventually arrived was lovely but did not dine or drink here too often as the prices and service put us off!
- The hotel rooms are well furnished but the heating is electric
- The staff especially Adam and Rebecca went out of their way to make the stay comfortable for us a family of 4 with young children.
The room was very spacious & clean. The bed was very comfy too. Food was excellent.
Staff very pleasant & helpful.
Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
Having recently undergone a multimillion dollar refurbishment, the Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa features elegant rooms, a spa and an indoor swimming pool. This historic manor house from 1660 is a short drive from the center of Chester, has free parking, and is about 5 minutes away from the M56 highway.The Earl of Chester Restaurant at Crabwall Manor has views of its own patio and serves traditional English and international cuisine. There is 24-hour room service available.In addition to the 50 feet heated pool, the hotel has a sauna and a whirlpool. Crabwall Manor also has a gym and an aerobics studio for guests to enjoy.The on-site spa has 5 treatment rooms and offers aromatherapy massage. It also features a steam room and massage showers.
- Rooms were large and spacious, very basic for a four star hotel.
- The location was perfect for what we needed, the room we had was very nice. The food was amazing.
The room was absolutely lovely. Fantastic bathroom and cosy furnishings.
The room service was also fantastic. Would highly recommend the fish and chips!
- The hotel is lovely, just what we wanted. The building and itself and gardenw were beautiful, the restaurant and staff wonderful and the room was as much if not more than we’d hoped for. Everything you’d need for a peaceful night away.
- Large comfortable bedroom and the biggest bathroom we’ve ever seen in an hotel!
Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa
Located in Chester in the region of Cheshire, 14 miles from Liverpool, Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play racquetball at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Southport is 30 miles from Banastre Hotel, and Warrington is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful. Swimming pool was great to relax in after a busy day – although it closed at 9.30pm, and we arrived about 9pm, they had no problem letting us go in for a short while. Lovely.
- This hotel was booked for my 40th as a suprise. I had a fantastic. I liked everything. All the staff were very polite and accommodating.
- Management and team very co-operative. Nothing too much trouble.
Restaurant and front of house staff were excellent.
Good in the restaurant although had a limited choice was very good.
Gym and swimming pool well equipped and clean.
Warm fire in bar area.
The Pied Bull
One of our best sellers in Chester! The Pied Bull is located in the Chester City Centre neighborhood in Chester, 15 miles from Liverpool and 18 miles from Warrington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV.Wrexham is 11 miles from The Pied Bull, and Wigan is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 10 miles from The Pied Bull.
- Location is great for a day /night in Chester, price was good for the stay
- Room was very tastefully decorated, clearly had been recently done.Very clean and tidied nicely by the daily staff. It was on the very top floor and the staff were very helpful in bring my case up and down. In fact all of the staff I met were really nice, friendly and helpful
- The bar , food ,staff ,location & bedroom all good. Really lovely old world pub with lovely sitting outside area. serves real ales & good wines.
- Very friendly staff who made me feel welcome. Couldn’t ask for a better location. Brilliant value for money in a beautiful building. Will definitely stay again if I’m back in Chester for work.
- The cooked breakfasts/friendly and helpful staff/central location/olde worlde atmosphere.
The Bull & Stirrup Hotel Wetherspoon
One of our best sellers in Chester! Located in the Chester City Centre neighborhood in Chester, 15 miles from Liverpool, The Bull & Stirrup Hotel Wetherspoon features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Warrington is 18 miles from The Bull & Stirrup Hotel Wetherspoo, and Wrexham is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room, good bed, good shower, even a hair dryer. Lots of convenient power points, including for IPhones etc. if forgot adapter. Just a 2 minute walk to the famed Chester Walls, and a few minutes to the centre of Chester. Great choice of Restaurants and Pubs in the area
- Very good value for money, central location and modern rooms.
- Room decor done to a high standard well layed out.
- Hot chocolate lollipops plus generous tea and coffee!
- Room was perfectly adequate. Cleanliness and actual lay out was great
The Coach House Inn
One of our best sellers in Chester! Located in the Chester City Centre neighborhood in Chester, 16 miles from Liverpool, The Coach House Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.Warrington is 18 miles from The Coach House Inn, and Wrexham is 11 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 10 miles away.
- Amazing location and an amazing hotel: clean, quiet, very comfortable. can’t fault it.
- Fantastic staff. Big room. Right in center of Chester. Under £5 for taxi from train station. Great food at restaurant/pub below.
- The whole atmosphere of the hotel was great, did look at other places to stay but very pleased I picked The Coach House Inn. The food was excellent…. from great breakfast to sunday lunch, which I have to say is one of the best I have had yet! The staff are very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Room was lovely and the hotel is in a great central location.
- Relaxed bar area and friendly staff. Free tea/coffee through your stay. Centrally located.
- Breakfasts cooked fresh and tasty. Staff very helpful. Free upgrade
Top Hotels In Ewloe Clwyd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ewloe Clwyd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ewloe Clwyd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ewloe Clwyd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!