10 Best Hotels To Stay In Evanston Wyoming – Top Hotel Reviews
Evanston Wyoming is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Evanston Wyoming. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Evanston Wyoming. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Evanston Wyoming. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Evanston Wyoming right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Evanston Wyoming with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Evanston Wyoming:
Quality Inn Evanston
One of our top picks in Evanston.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Evanston offers accommodations in Evanston.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.
Large clean rooms, large bathroom, bed and linens were comfortable,
Breakfast was very good, and plenty of selections.
The TV picture did not fill the screen (about half?)
No place to walk the dog without encountering canadian thistle.
It looks as though they may be remolding, but it was still a very nice place to stay, and the price was very good!
- The rooms were updated. The front desk was nice. The breakfast was good.
- Lovely, pacifist room, wide hallways, and great reception area. We considered this location an excellent bargain for the price. Our room had 2 Queen sized beds that were very comfortable.
- The beautiful view over the golf course from the room.
Friendly clerk at the front desk.
The store across the street WOW.
Breakfast was good.
- Large clean rooms, large bathroom, bed and linens were comfortable,
One of our best sellers in Evanston! Just 1 miles from historic downtown Evanston, this motel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. Bear River State Park is half a mile away.A microwave and small fridge are standard in each spacious guest room at Prairie Inn. A cable TV with HBO is also provided.A guest laundromat is available for convenience at the Evanston Prairie Inn.Purple Sage Golf Course is 2 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 90 miles away.
- Having two doors, one to the outside and one to the inside hallway. Large, well furnished room.
- This hotel may be older but is in pristine condition. It feels very vintage and yet classy. The rooms are very clean, especially the bathrooms. The beds are comfortable as well. A great place to stay on a road trip. The staff is very informative and helpful.
- The rooms were large and clean. It was great to have access to the car (parked right outside) but then also have the inside hallway to get to the lobby and the breakfast area. The wifi was great and there were a ton of TV channels.
- Rooms were large. Was fairly quiet. Staff was friendly.
- The cleanliness, the hotel looked like it was brand new.
Best Western Dunmar Inn
This Evanston, Wyoming hotel is located off Interstate 80. It features an airport shuttle service, an outdoor pool and a full-service restaurant. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A 37-inch flat-screen TV with pay movies is equipped in all rooms at Best Western Dunmar Inn. The traditionally styled rooms also include a microwave, fridge and coffee maker for convenience.A gym and a business center are on site for guest use. The Dunmar Inn Best Western also offers meeting facilities and guest laundry services.This hotel is within 1.5 miles of Purple Sage Golf Course and Hamblin Park. Evanston Valley Cinema is a 6-minute drive away.
- Although this was a throwback to a bygone era (parking right in front of you room door, etc.) it had been modernized to an extent and was comfortable. The breakfast offered as part of the room cost was great.
- the restaurant overall was great. Breakfast was perfect, dinners were delicious through a little pricey.
- Convenience of restaurant for dinner. My sister and I traveled all day and did not want to find a place to eat
- The room was nice and comfortable most of the staff was friendly.
- All on one level, beautifully landscaped and maintained
Knights Inn Evanston
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Knights Inn Evanston is located in Evanston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good all-day coffee & tea. Spacious room. There’s a restaurant/bar in the hotel that serve good dinner. It’s convenient.
- The quiet, the rooms are cozy and welcoming. Cleaning is good, but a little update on the bedding would be a nice touch. Still love this place.
- Location and quietness. Good value, great decor. Nice staff.
- Very straightforward room with all things needed, clean and comfortable. Friendly staff and a nice bar/restaurant on site that did decent food at good prices in a good atmosphere – just what we needed after long journey! We enjoyed our stay and it was excellent value.
- Clean room with fridge, microwave and flat screen TV. Loved the sauna and the small fitness center. Continental breakfast was OK, loved the big bowl of boiled eggs and also the bowl of apples
Econo Lodge Evanston
Featuring free WiFi, Econo Lodge Evanston offers accommodations in Evanston. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- They have done what they can with the place, but it is run down. The staff was friendly but the check in was time consuming and the employee was not trained well enough in the new upgrade. She did keep at it and get things to work. The shower was great.
- Friendly professional staff, good value and excellent parking.
- The free breakfast had a good variety of items. It is a pet friendly property and right across the street was great park that ran along the river and some ponds that was great for walking the dog. The front desk person was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
- The shower was great. Unlike some motels where the water trickles down on you, the water pressure here is awesome. Though not fancy, the free breakfast had enough variety to satisfy. The bed was okay.
- great stay! quiet, private, comfortable, clean. what more does one need when simply passing through? added bonus: decent breakfast bar. all in all, a great value for what i paid ($55).
Days Inn Evanston
One of our best sellers in Evanston! This hotel is 1 miles from downtown Evanston and features an indoor pool and hot tub. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast, and all guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.A cable TV with satellite channels is provided in each air-conditioned room at Days Inn Evanston. All of the guest rooms include a work desk, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests at Evanston Days Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also available. Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center.Purple Sage Golf Course is 2 miles from this hotel. Bear River State Park is a 5-minute drive from the property.
- They had omelets for breakfast! And other things that normal hotels have, but I was very surprised to find omelets there. The lady where I first came in was so nice, and acted like she cared what you were doing in Evanston and where you were from and it was refreshing to see someone so smiley doing so! I enjoyed my stay.
- Great employees and very clean, even close to fuel stations and restaurants
- The staff was awesome. The room was dirty, and the breakfast was not so good.
- Free wifi was a plus. I liked using the pool and the hot tub.
- You get what you pay for. Cheap price cheap hotel.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Evanston
In Evanston, Wyoming, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms include a satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. A daily buffet breakfast is available.A microwave, small fridge, and mini-bar are included in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Evanston. The private bathroom features free toiletries.A fitness center and business center are on site for guest convenience at the Evanston Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. A laundromat is also available.Bear River State Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. This Holiday Inn Express is at the starting point of the Mirror Lake Scenic Byway.
- A new facility, excellent restaurant nearby. Breakfast first rate.
- We drive a crewcab pickup and a long trailer so parking at some hotels is a problem. We really like that we can park right next to the hotel in Evanston on a side street in front of the hotel, that makes for easy in and out. The breakfast is delicious and plentiful. Beds are very comfortable, too. Fresh hot cookies and coffee/hot tea in the late afternoon is a plus.
- We drive a crew cab pickup and pull a very long trailer. We were able to pull right in front of this property on the connecting street and park there. The lady at the front desk was so friendly and helpful, reminding us that fresh hot cookies and coffee/tea would be available at 5 p.m. The room was large and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing! The room had a Keurig Coffee machine. Hot scrambled eggs or omelets, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, yummy hot cinnamon rolls, and much more!!
- The free breakfast was excellent! The breakfast room extremely clean and well kept. The pool was clean and just the right temp. The staff were very friendly and check in was quick.
- Quality of and cleanliness of dining area – liked well lit dining area.
Hampton Inn Evanston
This Evanston hotel, located off Interstate 80, is an hours’ drive to Wasatch National Forest. All rooms have a 37-inch flat-screen TV and the hotel features an indoor pool.Hampton Inn Evanston guest rooms are spacious and modern. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are offered along with a coffee maker.Evanston Hampton Inn serves a continental breakfast every morning and guests can order room service. A business center and gym are on site.Purple Sage Golf Course and Uinta County Museum are a 5 minutes drive from the hotel. Bear River State Park is also 5 minutes from the Hampton Inn.
- The King Size bed was great. Parking accommodated my truck and trailer.
- The staff was super friendly and accommodating, including the housekeeping. The breakfast was good. The bread was a little hard from being refrigerated, but okay if toasted.
- Very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was quite good.
- Breakfast was fine, bed was comfy. Night-lite in bathroom was nice; don’t know why all hotels don’t include this.
- Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was warm and well presented. Staff was welcoming and helpful.
Super 8 Evanston
Located 2 miles from historic downtown Evanston, along the route to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole, this hotel features free secured Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and a daily continental breakfast.Providing a microwave, a mini refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities, each room at the Super 8 Evanston includes a cable TV and a work desk. A hairdryer is available in the private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk is available for guest convenience. Free parking is provided for cars, buses, and RVs. Vending machines provide late night snacking options.The Purple Sage Gold Course is a 4-minute drive away. Exxon and BP offices are within 40 miles from the Evanston Super 8.
- The front desk lady and Mac the manager were awsome
- good night stop. we had good hot shower and good wifi. that we needed. overall pleasant stay.
- bed was comfy. Breakfast was good. looks newly renovated.
- comfy bed. breakfast was good. looks newly renovated.
- It was good place for one night stop. Wifi was excellent. they allowed me to do early check inn.
Comfort Inn Evanston
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Comfort Inn Evanston offers accommodations in Evanston. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is available.
- The bed was comfortable. we slept well, Untill the Dog Next Door, started to bark at 7:30am.
- Comfortable bed and variety of food for breakfast.
- We had a small issue with out window. Within five minutes of reporting the problem, it was solved. We have stayed here before and will come back.
- Access to highway. (But quiet on the front of motel)
- The beds were clean. The young man who checked us in (Jordan?) was very polite.
Top Hotels In Evanston Wyoming Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Evanston Wyoming to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Evanston Wyoming but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Evanston Wyoming. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!