10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eureka Springs Arkansas – Top Hotel Reviews
Eureka Springs Arkansas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eureka Springs Arkansas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eureka Springs Arkansas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eureka Springs Arkansas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eureka Springs Arkansas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eureka Springs Arkansas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eureka Springs Arkansas:
The Palace Hotel and Bath House Spa
One of our top picks in Eureka Springs.This historic property in Eureka Springs, Arkansas features an in-room continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi access.European style and antique furnishings are showcased in each elegant suite at The Place Hotel and Bath House Spa. A stocked refrigerator, a coffee machine, and a TV with cable channels are also featured in all rooms.Guests can enjoy a mineral bath in a claw foot tub or a soothing steam treatment in a wood barrel steam cabinet at The Palace Bath House Spa. Massage therapy and facials are also available.Outdoor activities and water recreation are accessible at Beaver Lake, 30 miles from the hotel. The Great Passion Play is within a 5 minute drive.
- Our suite was two big rooms with antique furniture, a comfortable king-size bed, a Jacuzzi tub, a refrigerator. The complimentary breakfast was a delicious pastry with a fruit assortment.
- In spite of the fact that it is over 100 years old everything is very nice, no worn carpet or need for paint and a nice big flat screen with cable. The room was bigger than most suites, the bed was a king and it made me think about getting a new one at home. The staff was great and the breakfast was a beautiful plate of fruit and coffee cake with really good coffee.
- We loved our stay so much and had such a hard time leaving, that we were able to stay an additional night and stay in Suite 8 again.
- We loved our visit! The room was amazing! Huge and comfortable and clean. We will be back!
- This is a historic, centennial building near the center of Eureka Springs. The suite is roomy and comfy, and the private jacuzzi was amazing. Bed was huge, with much more than enough pillows (and towels). I was given brochures on main nearby attractions and a nice map of the town. There was complimentary sparkling wine in our mini fridge and bath salts by the hot tub. The (albeit light) breakfast served in the room was delicate and wonderful, with moist pastries and fresh fruit. The staff was super friendly. Our room was tidied on every day of our stay.
1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa
Located in downtown Eureka Springs, this spa hotel is a 10-minute drive from Holiday Island Golf Course. Known for being a haunted hotel, it features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every Victorian-style furnished room at the 1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa. All rooms are decorated in rich colors and include a private bathroom.New Moon Spa offers massage and body treatment services. A sauna and hot tub are also available for relaxation.A daily breakfast buffet is served at the Crescent Hotel. Fine dining is prepared at the Crystal Dining Room Restaurant and Doctor Baker’s Bistro. In the evening, cocktails and live music is offered at the Sky Bar.The Great Passion Play is an 8-minute drive from the hotel. Eureka Springs Historical Museum is just 1 miles away.
The room was great. Our neighbors were very noisy but they were having a good time so no worries.
The staff was helpful and friendly and Sven was amazing!!! Not to mention, the breakfast in the ball room is to die for!!
- Everything was great at the hotel. However, the price of the room was double what the hotel would have charged.
- The beautiful landscape around the property, the staff was so friendly and helpful. Helped make our stay extra comfortable.
- Loves the breakfast buffet and historic nature of the hotel.
- The breakfast was fantastic! We ordered from the menu and were thrilled with our plate. We also had the best service there of our entire trip. The waitress was super attentive to our needs without being intrusive. A delight to talk with, and her pleasant personality started the day out on a pleasant note.
- The room was great. Our neighbors were very noisy but they were having a good time so no worries.
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western Inn of the Ozarks offers accommodations in Eureka Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and mini-golf at the inn. Johnson is 30 miles from Best Western Inn Of The Ozarks, and Rogers is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 32 miles from Best Western Inn of the Ozarks.
- We have allergy problems, so requested a room that had not had pets in it. The room was very clean and nice.
- Loved the location, nice room. Jacuzzi worked great
- Friendly staff at check in, Clean well kept room, excellent restaurant.
- Loved the on property restaurant … quaint and comfortable.
- Pretty location and convenient to the shopping and sightseeing
Lotus House by Eureka Zen
Located in Eureka Springs, 30 miles from Johnson, Lotus House by Eureka Zen features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Rogers is 21 miles from Lotus House by Eureka Zen, and Bentonville is 26 miles away. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
1905 Basin Park Hotel
Featuring Serenity Spa on site, this Eureka Spring, Arkansas hotel was built in 1905 and is adjacent to the Downtown -N- Underground Walking Tour. Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms.Cable TV and coffee facilities are offered in every room at the 1905 Basin Park Hotel. The historic guest rooms feature bright accents.Dining at the Basin Park 1905 hotel is available at The Balcony Restaurant. Traditional American fare is offered along with views of Spring Street.Eureka Springs Historical Museum is a 2 minute drive from the hotel. Promised Land Zoo is a 20 minute drive away.
- Staff was excellent – very helpful. Beds and pillows were comfortable. We enjoyed the restaurant, the upstairs bar and the spa located on the property.
- We got a free passes to the Downtown & Underground Eureka walking tour. Great tour and very informative.
- The girls were amazing! Everyone was super helpful and went above and beyond to ensure we had an excellent trip!
- Staff was wonderful. We also enjoyed the amazing history of the hotel.
- Staffs very nice and friendly. Room is very clean and comfortable.
The Woods Cabins
Located in Eureka Springs, 30 miles from Johnson, The Woods Cabins features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rogers is 22 miles from The Woods Cabins, and Bentonville is 26 miles away. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 33 miles from the property.
Great location within walking distance of downtown area, but “better be in shape to walk back up the hill”!
Radiant heated bathroom floors..excellent amenities& most excellent hosts!
- Tom and Debbie were the nicest hosts ever…. We will never stay anywhere else but here on every return trip to Eureka Springs! They will really go well out of their way to make your stay as best as possible. We were both extremely impressed.
- The bed was great, the over all experience was wonderful.
- This was a honeymoon trip. There was champagne and chocolates waiting on us. The owners gave us cheesecake and we were left orange juice for breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and the cabin was extremely comfortable.
- Great location within walking distance of downtown area, but “better be in shape to walk back up the hill”!
One Kings Highway Inn
One Kings Highway Inn offers accommodations in Eureka Springs. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Johnson is 30 miles from One Kings Highway Inn, and Rogers is 21 miles away. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Eureka Inn
One of our top picks in Eureka Springs.At the entrance to the downtown historic shopping district and on the trolley line, this Eureka Springs hotel features a complimentary cooked-to order breakfast in The Gazebo Restaurant every morning.All rooms at Best Western Eureka Inn are 100% non-smoking. Free Wi-Fi and a 37-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels are featured in each traditional guest room. A coffee machine and ironing facilities are also provided.At Eureka Inn, guests can go for a refreshing swim in the seasonal heated outdoor pool or enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot tub. Guests can start the day with a challenging workout in the hotel’s fitness center. Meeting rooms are available for conferences and parties.Eureka Best Western is just 3 miles from The Great Passion Play and less than 1 miless from Ozark Mountain Ziplines. Pine Mountain Jamboree music theater is 1 mile away and Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- The location was great! You can easily walk to downtown from there. The waiters at the restaurant were very sweet. The biscuits were amazing! The bed was better than expected but probably older.
- Bed was comfortable, people were so friendly and our waitress for breakfast was the best. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will come back.
- The room with the spa tub was perfect and the breakfast buffet was delicious!
- Staff was great. Went above and beyond to accommodate us!
- Breakfast buffet was great. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful.
Angel at Rose Hall
Located in Eureka Springs in the region of Arkansas, 31 miles from Johnson, Angel at Rose Hall features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Rogers is 22 miles from Angel at Rose Hall, and Bentonville is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Eureka Springs.Located less than 1 miles from downtown Eureka Springs, this motel has free Wi-Fi and and an outdoor pool.A TV and a coffee machine are featured in each room at the Matterhorn Tower. Ironing facilities are also included.Free parking with direct room access is provided at Matterhorn Tower. The front desk is available for your convenience, 24 hours a day. Vending machines are also available on site.Eureka Springs Historic District is a 5-minute drive from the motel. Eureka Springs Transit is located just off the property.
- The king suite was very comfortable. The owner was super nice!
- There was an elevator to get your stuff up to the room and the view was wonderful.
- The room was good sized and had someplace comfortable to sit besides the bed. Loved the little dog that lives there on the property. The manager was super nice and helpful.
- Excellent hotel! Friendly service, nice clean room, nicest hotel I ever stayed. And the bed was comfortable. Also loved it was within walking distance of downtown Eureka Springs. Would stay here again.
- The facility is not opulent, but it was clean and welcoming. The owner is very personable and talked with me at some length bout the local music scene and things to do. The location was very good and the overall vibe is gitchy – much more interesting than the sterile chain hotels.
Top Hotels In Eureka Springs Arkansas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eureka Springs Arkansas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eureka Springs Arkansas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eureka Springs Arkansas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!