10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eugene Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Eugene Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eugene Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eugene Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eugene Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eugene Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eugene Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eugene Oregon:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene
One of our best sellers in Eugene! On the banks of the Willamette River, and less than a mile from the University of Oregon, this Eugene hotel features an indoor pool. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV with premium channels is featured in each pet-friendly room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are included. A work desk is provided.A convenience store is on site. A fitness center and business center are available. A guest laundromat is available at the non-smoking Eugene La Quinta Inn & Suites.Autzen Stadium and Alton Baker Park are within one mile of La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene. The Lane County Convention Center is 3 miles away.
- not much of a fruit selection only bananas and apples
- Bed was nice. Room clean . Housekeepers great . Went out of there way for me
- Very friendly staff. Good bed and nicely appointed room.
- Eugene has an excellent choice of restaurants’ and this hotel has quick access to anyone of them you choose.
- Beds were extremely comfortable, everything was so clean!
Excelsior Inn offers accommodations in Eugene. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Best Western New Oregon Motel
One of our top picks in Eugene.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western New Oregon Motel offers accommodations in Eugene. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 9 miles from Best Western New Oregon Motel.
- Great comfy bed, could have more comfy blanky, I brought a fluffy comforter from home for lounging on the bed, so glad I did that. Sheet with one thin blanket not really enough for winter, not being a fan of blasting the heating unit all night. Dries me out and leaves me feeling hangoverish. So I slept well due to my own comforter and no heater on. Loved that there was a USB connected charger unit incorporated into the bedside alarm clock. Wished there was one on both sides of the bed. Really grateful for the iPhone charging cable that the front desk loaned us, we had one that was in need of replacing. Thanks so much for that.
- The breakfast was great and the proximity to University of Oregon was excellent.
- The free breakfast was fantastic with lots of options. – eggs, ham, potatoes, biscuits and gravy and all the other basics. The hot tub, pool, workout areas were great. Room was very comfortable and smelled fresh.
- Quiet roo.s, excellent wifi, excellent front office staff.
- Convenient location to the university. However its on a busy street that’s hard to cross. So probably better to have a car.
EVEN Hotel Eugene
EVEN Hotels – Eugene is located in Eugene, just 0.6 miles from Autzen Stadium.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hyatt Place Eugene/Oakway Center
One of our top picks in Eugene – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hyatt Place Eugene/Oakway Center is located in Eugene. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 8 miles from Hyatt Place Eugene/Oakway Center.
- Super comfy bed,clean and very nice staff at check in
- Super spacious room – so happy there was a pull out bed for my large teenagers!
- The rooms are large – wonderful L shaped sofa, large TV and king bed. Bed very comfy, large walk-in shower and great bathroom lighting. Breakfast was above our expectations – real mugs for your coffee and melamine dishes – no disposables or plastic forks! Coffee excellent. Loved the rooftop bar as well.
- This hotel gets an A+ in all areas. I have stayed there several times and each time is just as good!
- Very nice large room, quiet. Very nice continental breakfast in the morning, and shuttle service to Matthew Knight Arena and Hult Center very accommodating. Nice pool facilities, too. Plenty of shopping within walking distance. Would love to stay again
Valley River Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Valley River Inn offers accommodations in Eugene. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The location on the River was great! The lobby area with the sitting area and fireplace was very warm and cozy. Especially since we were there in the winter.
- Left for early morning flight but plan to stay longer next time and enjoy bike ride along river path . Restaurant with nice view polite staff in late eve at bar . I like the fireplace and modern decor
- The location was beautiful. The staff was very friendly!!
- The location is conviently located near a wide variety of restaurants and wonderful variety of shops. We also loved the river view and sitting on the deck in the evening watching the river and talking.
- Rooms were nice. Staff was exceptionally nice. Nice restaurant ( A little pricey on the food and alcohol)
Red Lion Inn & Suites Eugene
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Red Lion Inn & Suites Eugene offers accommodations in Eugene.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The kind caring desk manager took me, as I had requested, to view our room, as the entrance area seemed “iffy” to me. The hall and room too, seemed dingy, not clean and not relaxing and not cheerful. I felt we would be fighting not feeling miserable and asked if he could cancel our reservation, which I had just made minutes before. I trust the Red Lion name and the ohotos looked ok. Again, the man at the desk was great. But I can find nothing good to say about the place. The only reason this score is as high as it is is the staff!
- Grate rooms clean, staff are really nice. I would stay here again spa bath are amazing.
- Beds were very comfortable and bath amenities were great quality.
- Beds were a type of memory foam and very comfortable – as were the pillows.
- The beds and pillows were super comfortable. The shower was big, and the complimentary shampoo etc was great
Motel 6 Eugene South – Springfield
One of our best sellers in Eugene! Located 3.5 miles from Amtrak Eugene train station, this Oregon motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. Mahlon/Eugene City Airport is 12 miles away.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Eugene South features a private bathroom. All rooms have vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.At Motel 6 Eugene South, guests can enjoy free morning coffee available in the lobby. Fax and photocopying services are available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Eugene Conference Center is 3 miles from this motel. Hult Center for Performing Arts is a 7-minute drive away.
I like the discount next door at Dennys
I liked how the room was on the opposite side of the building from I-5 so you do not hear the constant traffic.
I like the new showers.
I do like the new showers.
I like the discount next door at Denny’s.
- Close to I-5, just off the exit with a Denny’s restaurant walk next door. The traffic from I-5 might lullaby you to sleep. Staff is attentive and friendly. Nice cable service on a wall-mounted TV.
- The room, bed, bathroom, and parking for the overnight stay we needed.
- The staff was super friendly! We booked a non smoking room, and when we arrived the clerk realized our room was near the smoking rooms. So she changed our room so we could be as far as possible from the smoking area.
- I like the discount next door at Dennys
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Eugene East/Springfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Eugene East/Springfield offers accommodations in Eugene.Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Greentree Inn
One of our best sellers in Eugene! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Best Western Greentree Inn offers accommodations in Eugene. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 9 miles from Best Western Greentree Inn.
- Property is located directly across from the University of Oregon; perfect for an overnight stay in Eugene. It’s an older facility with nicely updated rooms. Excellent value compared to similar hotels.
- The lady who checked us in went way aout of her way to make sure we had what we asked for and then some. She was very polite and exceptionally friendly.
- It was in the perfect location to downtown & amenities. The room was comfortable & clean. The staff was very friendly & helpful.
- Front desk and breakfast staff were extremely kind and helpful! Comfy bed, room was clean, breakfast good. Average hotel. Perfect for a one night stop over.
- The location and proximity to the football stadium
Top Hotels In Eugene Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eugene Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eugene Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eugene Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!