10 Best Hotels To Stay In Estollo La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Estollo La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Estollo La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estollo La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estollo La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Estollo La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Estollo La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Estollo La Rioja:
Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan
Originally part of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, this historic hotel is housed within Yuso Monastery, a UNESCO Heritage Site. It preserves some of Spain’s oldest manuscripts in Spanish and Basque.Elegant rooms at Hosteria del Monasterio de San Millan provide views of the surrounding mountains. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV channels and a pillow menu.The Hosteria features a à-la-carte restaurant, serving local specialties complemented by renowned Rioja wines. Located in the monastery’s former kitchen, the on-site café serves snacks and drinks.The picturesque town of Logroño and the green Sierra de Cebollera are both within a 45-minute drive from the Hosteria de San Millan hotel. The nearest golf course is 5 mi away, and there is a municipal pool a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Beautiful property in an old monastery. We had to leave early and they were very understanding.
- Beautiful location. Great old building. Beautiful facade. Nice breakfast.
- Unique juxtaposition of hotel and monastery. Beautiful surroundings (snow capped mountains and trees with fall foliage.
- Just the best place to stay if you want to be at the right place. The old “guest house” has been converted into a pretty nice hotel, with large and comfortable rooms. Good restaurant and nice cafeteria.
I love to stay in these repurposed monasteries. It is part of Yusa and has great views. The room was wonderful with good wifi and huge bathroom.
The receptionists were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast and dinner were good.
Parking is plentiful although I was there is the winter.
Hotel Conde De Badaran
This hotel is located in the town of Badaran, nearly San Millan de la Cogolla, one of the most beautiful landscapes of La Rioja.In this hotel the guests will be in contact with nature and will enjoy the gastronomy and culture of the region. We are in the center of La Rioja Alta, an ideal situation for tourists, who will be able to reach the main interest points of the place in just 10 minutes.We hope to satisfy every demand you may have during your stay in La Rioja.
- The staff is always very polite and attentive. The rooms are clean, breakfast is very good. The cost benefit is excellent, it was the forth time I have stayed in the hotel, it is my number one choice in the Region
- This hotel is in a lovely location. Or it is very close to San Millán de la Cogolla and Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The breakfast is delicious and I really enjoyed a new treat. . . a delicate pastry. This was a pastry that I have not ever tasted in Spain. Very fresh and flakey. It is my guess that it is a local delicacy and I appreciate that the hotel has the vision to share this with their guests. I was also thrilled to see some ‘in season’ strawberries. A very friendly staff. I hope to return!
- Great hotel to discover the Rioja Region near San Millan.
- La ubicación con vistas al monasterio y a la sierra. Habitación amplia.
La ubicación es excelente. Cerca de todo y buena comunicación.
El personal del hotel, de 10, siempre atentos a las peticiones.
El desayuno, Increible Buffet muy variado y todo casero. Muy muy rico. Recomendado también el restaurante del hotel que está a 5 min andando en la plaza del pueblo. Buenísimo.
Baño muy grande al igual que la habitación y la bañera explendida.
Hotel Boutique Real Casona De Las Amas
Hotel Real Casona de las Amas is located in a 17th-century palace in Azofra. It offers a salt-water swimming pool, sun terrace, and a garden area. Free on-site parking is available.The rooms are all beautifully decorated with remarkable canopies and flat-screen TVs, as well as free WiFi. The private bathrooms have furniture from around the world and all have a spa bath or a shower. A fan is available under request.The Real Casona de las Amas has impressive public rooms, including a large lounge and library with a fireplace. Air conditioning is available in the common areas. An exclusive spa for guests is also available, including a thermal circuit and Scottish showers.The hotel is set close to the wine and monastery routes. Cañas Abbey is 2.5 mi away from the hotel and the Yuso and Suso monasteries are 7.5 mi away.The Dinastía Vivanco Wine Museum can be found just 6.2 mi away. Other attractions include Santiago Calatrava’s Isyos cellars and Frank Gehry’s Marqués de Riscal Center. Local activities include hiking, cycling, skiing and golfing.
I must say, A+++ for customer service. It’s been a while since I’ve had first-class customer service in Europe, especially during our Camino. Everyone at this hotel was very accommodating, attentive, and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Not one sour face! Truly exemplary customer service that makes all the difference in the hospitality industry.
The decor of the hotel was so charming and the private spa circuit was just what I needed after a long day of trekking. My children enjoyed the jacuzzi bath in the room. Breakfast was more than bread and coffee which also was much appreciated during our Camino. Highly recommend this property. 5-Star service.
- It was a beautiful oasis in the middle of a tiny village on the Camino de Santiago. Perfect for quiet after spending many nights in Peregrino Albergues.
- beautiful hotel and room very comf bed and shower the decor in the hotel and room was so beautyful like from old centuries I feltlike a princess. It was great after walking the camino with 10 blisters on my feet
- The room was large and comfortable with nice furniture. The building and interior of the hotel were lovely. The staff was friendly. It is definitely the more comfortable place to stay in this tiny town.
- Stayed here while walking Camino de Santiago as opposed to the municipal Albergue which I also heard was nice. But wanted to splurge on something more private. This was a private family residence for over 400 years and current owner opened to public as hotel/B&B. Absolutely gorgeous with family antiques furnishings artwork etc. The bathroom was huge with marble floors and walls and huge walk in shower with bench seating around inside. Absolutely beautiful home and rooms. Would defiantly stay again 🙂
- I must say, A+++ for customer service. It’s been a while since I’ve had first-class customer service in Europe, especially during our Camino. Everyone at this hotel was very accommodating, attentive, and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Not one sour face! Truly exemplary customer service that makes all the difference in the hospitality industry.
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo de la Calzada – and a guest favorite.
This historic hotel is housed in the former San Francisco Convent, in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this restored property features impressive architecture.Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is into 3 sections: the church, the workshop-museum and the hotel area. All rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The restaurant is located in the Parador de Santo Domingo, 1,300 feet away. It serves traditional dishes from La Rioja, and the wine list features many good local wines. Breakfast is also served here.The countryside around the hotel is great for hiking, and you can play golf nearby. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.
- The service in the bar was exceptional and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good.
- This is one of two paradores in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The parador does not have parking so we asked reception about it. We were able to park nearby (a few yards away) although parking was tight. On the other side of the circle (roundabout) across from the parador, following the sign for the other parador, we saw plenty of parking. This parador is very charming. No having a restaurant maybe inconvenient for some, but there’s plenty of eateries on that same street. This may be helpful for pilgrims doing “El Camino” we also saw there’s a laundry facility not far from the parador.
- As a pilgrim, it was very nice to have a private room with all of the amenities of a fancy hotel for one night.
- Common spaces. All reasonably grand. Two comfortable chairs for reading.
- Close to Camino de Santiago. Quiet and enjoyed the historical atmosphere of the former monastery.
Hotel Pura Vida
Located in the small village of Valgañon, Hotel Pura Vida S.C. offers stylish rooms with views of the surrounding mountains. It also features a buffet restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Hotel Pura Vida S.C. features a garden and BBQ facilities. You will find an on-site snack bar with a terrace. Guests can also enjoy a message.You can go skiing, cycling, and horse riding in the surrounding area. Bike rental is available at the property. Burgos and Logroño are both within a 1-hour drive of the hotel. Soria is 93 mi away.
- The hotel was very nice/updated and the staff was amazing. They provided great places to eat and recommendations on the various wineries. Breakfast was great!
- Fabulous. The hosts. The breakfast. The views. The room. Everything
- Really beautiful small hotel in village setting. Comfortable and quiet home to return to after touring in La Rioja.
- Superb staff. Incredibly friendly and welcoming ensuring we had absolutely everything we needed. Breakfast was fabulous, delicious, huge and many choices. Town was charming. Decor was lovely. Super comfortable and large beds. Highly recommended and will absolutely return if we get the opportunity.
- Absolutely beautiful! Our hosts were so friendly and treated us like family.
Hotel Restaurante Valdevenados
Set in the Rioja countryside, Hotel Restaurante Valdevenados offers 24-hour reception, a bar and a restaurant on site. All rooms have mountains views, and free Wi-Fi is provided.Each colorful room at Valdebenados offers 2 single beds, and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower. There is a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe; and bed linen and towels are also provided.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional local dishes of the region; and a small selection of shops and supermarkets are in the surroundings.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a laundry available at an extra cost. The Hotel Restaurant is located in the small village of Anguiano; and the closest airport is Vitoria, 59 mi away. A free public parking is available on site.
Erminio and Teresa, the owners, are just great: friendly and yet very professional.
They went over their way to accommodate our needs.
The food was very, very good, and the location —in the middle of La Rioja Alta Mountains— is just perfect for many different kind of travelers.
I strongly recommend Valdevenados.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet location and very attentive staff. Food and drink good quality and very reasonably priced.
El trato recibido excepcional..
El desayuno super completo y la comida exquisita.. siempre acompañada de buen vino..
- El hombre que nos atendió muy atento, y aunque tenía mucho trabajo nos dio conversación y nos preguntó qué tal estábamos. Tuvimos varias agradables conversaciones con él. ¡Así da gusto viajar!
- Wirt sehr freundlich und bemüht. Zimmer ordentlich und sauber, aber Jugendherbergsatmosphäre. Dafür zu teuer. Tolle Aussicht.
- Erminio and Teresa, the owners, are just great: friendly and yet very professional.
Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada
This impressive hotel is housed in a former hospital building dating from the 12th century. Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada has various magnificent lounges.The hotel’s luxurious hall features original Gothic archways and wooden details. The rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The Parador’s restaurant serves traditional dishes such as La Rioja cod and stuffed peppers, as well as a good selection of local wines. There is also a bar.
- The location, the staff, the service… Almost everything
- We didn’t have the breakfast. Location was awesome-right in the square. Loved the architecture and oldness of the building.
- Staff was very helpful, common areas very well done and rooms extremely comfortable. Parador is centrally located right across from the Cathedral.
- It is a beautifully restored building that retains original charm while having all modern niceties. The bed was fantastic and the room nice and quiet. The patio bar seating in the town square was very enjoyable. It is still the heart of the town and is not overrun with tourists. The restaurant is excellent; professional courteous staff and elegantly prepared and presented dishes.
- The hotel was beautiful beyond words. The staff was very helpful and couldn’t do enough for us
El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural
El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural is set in an 18th-century manor house, on Castañares de Rioja’s main street. It has an on-site restaurant and bar, plus free WiFi.Each heated room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV and wooden floors, and there are double, twin, and quadruple rooms available. The private bathroom comes with a shower.El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural has a shared terrace and garden, and there is a tour desk and luggage storage available. There are several activities available in the surrounding areas, including plane and balloon rides, horse riding, and golfing.Haro and Santo Domingo de la Calzada are 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel while Valdezcaray Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff- all very helpful . Food was very good – a great spread for breakfast and excellent value for money
- The personal welcome from the owner Maria. The food freshly prepared giving a sample of cuisine from the area.Aspecial touch was the freshly prepared omelette for breakfast made by Maria.
- The property has been refurbished to a very high standard and is very comfortable. Staff were excellent. Breakfast was very good and the hotel is very popular with local (which is always a good sign,
- One of the cleanest, beautiful and welcoming hotel we’ve ever had the privilege of staying in. What a gorgeous family! Returning next month!
- The building was beautifully restored to give a very comfortable room and bathroom. There was a sitting room upstairs. We had a lovely dinner, and breakfast and felt that the meals were specially provided for us.
Echaurren Hotel Gastronómico
Located in the center of Ezcaray and opposite Santa María Church, this family-run hotel has an attractive garden and terrace. It features a restaurant, a gym and free Wi-Fi.Each bright room offers a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms come with a welcome pack of snacks and a bottle of wine.Hotel Echaurren’s restaurant serves a wide range of cuisine, including both traditional and modern dishes. You can enjoy breakfast or dinner outside in the garden, overlooking Santa María Church.The surrounding La Rioja countryside is ideal for hiking. The region’s famous vineyards can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
- The new rooms are beautiful, functional and comfortable. The service was friendly and prompt. And the food … Outstanding!
- I enjoyed the tasting menu at dinner and the three different Riojas I tasted with me meal, recommended by the Maitre D. The service was attentive and discreet. They even put up with my limited Spanish.
- Extremely comfortable bed. The staff were friendly. Main reason for staying was for lunch in the traditional restaurant which was superb.
- Fantastic meals as we ate lunch and two dinners there.
The apartment was very spacious and comfortable.
Food at the restaurant, room service and breakfast were all high quality.
The bike facilities were well above expectations.
Featuring a restaurant and rooms with mountain views, Hotel Iguareña is located in the mountain village of Ezcaray. Set next to the Oja River, it is a 5-minute drive from Valdezcaray Ski Resort.Each heated room at Hotel Iguareña has modern décor and wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy traditional Riojan cuisine in the Iguareña’s restaurant. The hotel offers a wide selection of local wines. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.The surrounding Demanda Mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling. The town of Ezcaray is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 20-minute drive from the hotel, while Logroño is 43 mi away. Vitoria-Gasteiz can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- La ubicación del hotel es perfecto el trato del personal correcto la limpeza acepteble
- La estancia así como los baños estaban limpios, es un libro positivo. Pueblo con encanto y tranquilidad. Buena ubicación respecto al centro.
- La cama incomoda y la habitación y baño muy pequeños.
- Relación calidad precio deja mucho que desear.No volvería
La amabilidad del personal, muy majos y cercanos así como el detalle de incluirme el desayuno
para compensar la habitación asignada.
Top Hotels In Estollo La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Estollo La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Estollo La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Estollo La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!