10 Best Hotels To Stay In Estero Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Estero Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Estero Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estero Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estero Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Estero Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Estero Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Estero Alajuela:
Tilajari Hotel Resort
Located in Muelle in the region of Alajuela, 12 miles from Fortuna, Tilajari Hotel Resort features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Monte Verde is 26 miles from Tilajari Hotel Resort , and Sarapiquí is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast and great facility. Very quiet and beautiful serene location.
- A safe place for the family. Qualified staff helpful and attentive. Food in restaurant very good. Lots of vegetation, birds iguanas etc. Just an excellent place to rest and relax with family and from what I could see on business and events.
- Our family travelled here tired after an overnight flight and were greeted with smiles, a free room upgrade and an easy check in. The restaurant staff were superb and went above and beyond to help us with eating suggestions, drinks, and even supplied a personal fan when I mentioned I was sweating from the heat. I can highly recommend both staying and dining here.
- Wildlife interaction and variety allow to enjoy nature without the negative impact of enclosures ,breakfast with the local birds will be a memorable moment
Location, comfort and cleanliness.
– Refurbished rooms and bathrooms in some of the rooms! Nice touch.
– Reception staff, very friendly.
Hotel Bar y Restaurante La Hacienda
Hotel Bar y Restaurante La Hacienda offers accommodations in Quesada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fortuna is 13 miles from Hotel Bar y Restaurante La Hacienda, and Monte Verde is 25 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 35 miles away.
- The location is great, the price of the room is awesoe, the restaurant is amazing, also the have a liquor store near by, the pool, looks grate and you can have a walk in the hotel property. I love it
- We have upgraded our room to have a balcony with an awesome garden view and a refrigerator. The room was very comfortable. We have watched iguanas in the garden every day. Our kids enjoyed the pool.
- Well-maintained facilities, friendly staff, good wifi, and tasty food in the restaurant. Not much more I could ask for.
The staff just wanted to help, to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Francisco is a star! The girls were great too, always smiling and keeping our room in order over the three nights that we were there. And making us fresh cooked eggs each day…… nice.
The swimming pool was inviting.
The location was ideal having just crossed the border from Niaragua.
We sheltered here from Hurricane Otto, luckily for us it passed further north.
- ES UN LUGAR SUPER BIEN . TODO ES COMO ESTAR EN CASA. LA GENTE Y LA ADMINISTRACION DE PRIMERA. TIENE TODO LO QUE SE OCUPA PARA ESTAR EN ESA ZONA
Hotel Jardines Arenal
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Hotel Jardines Arenal offers accommodations in Fortuna.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Monte Verde is 18 miles from Hotel Jardines Arenal, and Santa Elena is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Jardines Arenal.
Beautiful view of volcano
Great breakfast and staff
- Beautiful gardens. Great view of the volcano. Nice breakfast making the hotel budget friendly.
- The staff were great, friendly and helpful, kudos to Sonia and Erik. Breakfasts were ok, property was pretty.
- Beautiful grounds. Friendly staff helped us see a sloth and toucans at breakfast time in nearby trees. Good sized room. Good breakfast. Had a pool which we didn’t have time to use. Great view of the volcano when it peaked out from the clouds.
- The owner and staff were very pleasant and helpful.Gave us excellent info on the area and attractions. Excellent breakfast.Basic but spacious room with A/C.Good wifi.There is a pleasant small pool with views of the volcano.The superiorrooms are on this side.It’s a 10 min easy drive to the centre of La Fortuna, which is fine but you really do need a car.
- Beautiful view of volcano
Hotel Villa Fortuna
This simple hotel in La Fortuna offers excellent views of the Arenal Volcano and offers guests free Wi-Fi. Hotel Villa Fortuna also has free parking and a tour desk.Each air-conditioned room at the property comes with a refrigerator, a safety-deposit box and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a terrace.Fresh coffee is served every day, and guests can use the communal kitchen, with a small supermarket located only 1,300 feet away. There are restaurants located 0.6 miles away.The property can help guests arrange outdoor activities like canopy tours, rappelling and hiking. Parque Nacional Arenal is only a 30-minute drive away, while La Fortuna City Centre is a 10-minute walk from Hotel Villa Fortuna.
- My friend an I really enjoyed our stay at Villa Fortuna. The staff are lovely and helpful and the location is a 5-10min walk from the main strip of bars and restaurants. The pool is nice and the garden area is beautiful – we loved staying slightly out of the Main Street as you can fall asleep to the sound of nature and before bed I found myself sitting on the porch gazing up at the starry night sky! We would stay here again ?
- Errol,the manager/owner was very helpful with anything we needed.the ground and pool were great.near market and town.
- I am so glad we chose to stay at Hotel Villa Fortuna. The owner/operator was extremely friendly and helped us with recommendations on delicious food and appropriate tours for us in La Fortuna and at the Arenal volcano. We loved having a kitchen area to use and an inexpensive supermarket within easy walking distance. We bought some tortillas, eggs, and sausage and made breakfast for 8 for about $10. The property was easy to find and we had a wonderful stay. Highly recommended.
- The grounds were lovely, staff very friendly and accommodating, hot shower fabulous, AC, frig in room, pool, and cable TV. Communal kitchen saved us lots of money on food. Grocery store is right next door.
- Our room for 3 was clean, basic accommodation, with a fridge, very close to La Fortuna town and the activities around Volcán Arenal. Great location, easy to find, pleasant staff.
Cabaña “La Granja #2”
Cabaña “La Granja #2” offers accommodations in Fortuna. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Monte Verde is 16 miles from Cabaña “La Granja #2”, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 42 miles from Cabaña “La Granja #2”.
No reviews yet.
Hotel La Villa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel La Villa offers accommodations in Quesada, just 28 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Fortuna is 16 miles from Hotel La Villa, and Monte Verde is 26 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 30 miles away.
- On outskirts of small town, quiet anonimity, a good stepping stone to la Fortuna.
- The breakfast was fantastic. Only the bed lamp burned light bulb, the rest scored as excellent.
- Clean, quiet, breakfast was amazing. Got some good rest here. Neighborhood seemed safe also.
- The beds were comfortable, the shower excellent, the breakfast was tasty and abundant.
Petit déjeuner inclus excellent et bien varié
Hotel Eco Arenal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Eco Arenal offers accommodations in Fortuna. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Monte Verde is 18 miles from Hotel Eco Arenal, and Santa Elena is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A quiet property, full of green and birds, nice pool
- Really quiet and nice place. Very clean and large rooms with hot water and a small fridge. It was nice with the pool after days of hiking or doing other activities
- Place is clean , comfortable,Customer service is great. We love it. We recommend to all our friends. Odis in the breakfast are is amazing , great customer service we love her.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the location was nice and quiet
- Spacious grounds close Tia beautiful little creek. Great view of Arenal. Pleasant private room. Nice swimming pool
Hotel Arbol Dorado
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Arbol Dorado offers accommodations in San Gerardo, just 31 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Fortuna is 13 miles from Hotel Arbol Dorado, and Monte Verde is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge is located in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Monte Verde is 15 miles from Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge, and Santa Elena is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge.
- The grounds were beautiful and very wildlife friendly. Breakfast was nice. Staff dealt with a problem guest in adjoining room quickly
- The setting and gardens are beautiful. Bungalows are comfortable. Outdoor restaurant is beautiful . Free guided rainforest hike with Diego!
- Absolutely beautiful grounds. Wonderful trails to hike. Excellent food, and staff that bent over backwards to help you.
- Excellent room, with complete privacy and lovely outdoor area. Grounds were beautiful and peaceful. Food in restaurant was decent
- Nature and cabins and wood floors and fixtures everywhere. Super friendly helpful staff. Jose’s great tour and reception staff helping our son find his constrictor snake.?
Fortuna Downtown INN
Located in Fortuna in the region of Alajuela, 17 miles from Monte Verde, Fortuna Downtown INN features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Location, helpful staff, clean and spacious room and great breakfast
- the hotel is very well located in the heart of La fortuna. the infrastructure and decoration are much better than on the pictures
- Great location in Fortuna. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Fabulous staff! Desk clerks were amazing! Clean, pleasant and excellent location! Great breakfast and common areas… loved it!
- Bathroom nice, pleasant pool, good breakfast, good position in middle of town.
Top Hotels In Estero Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Estero Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Estero Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Estero Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!