10 Best Hotels To Stay In Esterillos Este Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Esterillos Este Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Esterillos Este Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esterillos Este Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esterillos Este Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Esterillos Este Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Esterillos Este Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Esterillos Este Puntarenas:
Hotel Playa Bejuco
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Playa Bejuco offers accommodations in Esterillos Este. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Jacó is 15 miles from Hotel Playa Bejuco, and Manuel Antonio is 21 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Great location. Lots of birds and other animals. Can hear the ocean at all times. Relaxed atmosphere.
The food quality was excellent. The staff / service very good.
We particuliar enjoyed the beautiful pool with the children.
- The Home made bread is terrible. Get someone that can make a better bread and the fruit you serve is of poor quality for overseas tourists.
- I liked how close it is to the beach. I liked the restaurant. I enjoyed the pool. Very clean.
- Staff were exceptional, wait staff, front desk. The beach and ocean, about 50 meters walk is the best I have experienced, clean water, steady wave action. Food was very good.
Pelican Beachfront Hotel
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Pelican Beachfront Hotel is located in Esterillos Este, just 14 miles from Jacó. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.Manuel Antonio is 22 miles from Pelican Beachfront Hotel, and Quepos is 21 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The location is fantastic. Right on a beautiful, endless wide beach with barely anyone on it. All of the staff were friendly and accommodating and we felt right at home immediately. There were hammocks to read in looking out at the ocean and boogie boards to use in the surf. While there was a lively bar scene many nights it shut down by nine and was incredibly quiet all night. The food was very good and the breakfasts were delicious and piled high with fresh fruit.
This little hotel is in a beautiful location. The staff are very nice and friendly, the pool is nice, the grounds are very well kept. They have chairs and hammocks on the beach which was comfy and relaxing. Being able to wake up and take a nice walk on the beach was great. Really nice vibe.
The food was also very good.
- This hotel is very well located right by the beach, and the hotel owner and employees were very responsive when we asked for something.
- Right on the beach with no one around – the location couldn’t be better and everyone is friendly and helpful. Loved it.
- Great staff, great location (right on the beach), good food, friendly regulars who’ve been coming there a long time just to eat, drink and hang out.
Hotel Grosseto Palma Real
Located in Loma in the region of Puntarenas, 17 miles from Jacó, Hotel Grosseto Palma Real features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manuel Antonio is 18 miles from Hotel Grosseto Palma Real, and Quepos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Grosseto Palma Real.
- Excellent hotel with very clean room and pool. Pool is big , very warm and sparkly clean. You can use it any time and it’s very beautiful at the sunset or at night. I loved everything so much that I have extended my stay there. Excellent value for money and you can drive everywhere ( Jaco to Manuel Antonio for day trips ). Short driving to surrounding beaches.
- Beautiful property. Manager accommodating. Food was ok.
- The room was comfortable with a nice bathroom and The restaurant has a Different types of food and the value is ok
large beautiful outdoor pool. Private location away from the hustle and bustle of the nearby highway.
mini fridge in rooms
- Everything was perfect. The pool is great and you can stay at night inside, and even drink your cocktail in the warm water 🙂
Clandestino Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Parrita.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Parrita, 25 miles from Jacó, Clandestino Beach Resort features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Manuel Antonio is 11 miles from Clandestino Beach Resort, and Quepos is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Clandestino Beach Resort.
the location close to the beach
the decoration of the room
- Nice beach & pool, option of sport equipment rental( boards, ski jet, ball, ..), calm place, not too many people
pretty much deserted beach
big waves and warm water
nice pool and sunbeds
massage on the beach was great
- Playa paradisiaca y pileta espectacular!!! jardines selvaticos, todo muy lindo. Super recomendado.
- Loved being right on the beach and kids loved the pool. Lots of chairs and hammocks around to relax in. The food at the restaurant was delicious and the mojitos were made perfectly. We’ll be back again!
- the location close to the beach
One of our top picks in Jacó.Located in Jacó, 7 miles from Esterillos, Hotel Tramonto features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Tramonto.
New Cozy Retreat just far enough from Jaco.
Almost a private beach during the week right at your foot steps. Will definitely return great value
- Nice beds, pretty good pool & overall services ( big plus they have an ice machine 4free )…a bit pricey but I guess it’s the season
- Thet have free breakfast included, the hotel is really clean, the staff is amazing, the pool its clean and nice.
- Overall the place is beautiful and the staff is really nice, the beach is right there and they had a great view. I just wouldn’t consider it as a romantic destination because of how noisy it was, it is more of a family environment.
- Rooms were comfortable and clean, place is beach front and close to cool bars. 10 min drive to Jaco where most of the restaurants and bars
- New Cozy Retreat just far enough from Jaco.
Hotel La Isla
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Isla offers accommodations in Parrita, just 25 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Manuel Antonio is 11 miles from Hotel La Isla, and Quepos is 9 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I liked the hammocks on the front lawn, and being just a minute from the ocean. It was a relaxing atmosphere and great for our teenage kids to spend time in a ‘resort’ type area where we felt they were safe.
The place is ful of groups of children very noisy! They has a party with loud mesic until late. Location is far from everything and manger not nice and don’t try to help.
don’t go their !!!!!
When we arrived to the hotel, was at night, but the attention for their personal were very friendly. They called us only to know if we had some issue on our check-in.
The bedrooms, are simply.
It’s beachfront, you only have to walk 2 minutes and you can feel the sun on your skin.
You can carry your cooler to the beach without problem.
The breakfast starts at 6 a.m. till 10 a.m., at least.
The pool is clean all the time.
- The staff was super nice and accommodating, food was great although a bit eclectic of a menu. If you want a place to totally unwind, this is it! Went on the mangrove tour which was relaxing and interesting. We loved the hammocks and of course the beach was absolutely gorgeous. The staff arranged taxi pickup too. We took the bus to Manuel Antonio from Parrita and that was fun too.
- Great breakfast, friendly people. Pool looked nice.
Las Brisas Resort and Villas
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Las Brisas Resort and Villas is located in Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Esterillos is 7 miles from Las Brisas Resort& Villas, and Herradura is 6 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The staff was very helpful with every request that we had. We stayed for four nights and had a very good time visiting the beach, Carara National Park (NP), Manuel Antonio NP and Jaco.
- Great food ,clean ,well maintained ,helpful staff, friendly, cheerful colors and decorating. A lovely view of the stars at night from the upper patios.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was excellent. The rooms were spacious and clean. The pool area was beautiful.
- Owners attention was the worst ever. Mad face all the time and bad responses. I wouldnt rent again here
- Free breakfast, the pool out our room door, friendliness of the staff and how they go above and beyond to make sure you have a great stay.
The Backyard Beachfront Hotel
Located in Jacó, 31 miles from Tambor, The Backyard Beachfront Hotel features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Esterillos is 8 miles from The Backyard Beachfront Hotel, and Herradura is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beachfront property…great rooms…great pool and lounging chairs. Great prices with breakfast including. Small enough to be private. Amazing location!
Awesome place! Very beautiful beach!
Big room, good air condition and fan! Very comfortable and big bed!
Helpful staff, all is clean.
Good bar and restaurant with awesome view! Nice music in bar, good choice of meals and drinks!
- Room very large and right next to pool and beach. Plenty of space for 4 adults.
- Very beautiful and quiet location directly on the beach. Room were big, garden with pool is nice (if they are not repairing the roof at the time where you want to be in the garden). On Saturday there would be surf contests but we missed it unfortunately
- The staff was amazing – very accommodating – no matter what we needed it was provided. Shout out to Anna – muchas gracias! Pura Vida
Oceano Boutique Hotel & Gallery
One of our top picks in Jacó.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Oceano Boutique Hotel & Gallery offers accommodations in Jacó, just 30 miles from Montezuma. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Tambor is 29 miles from Oceano Boutique Hotel & Gallery, and Esterillos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- My stay was great because they have a great staff. I want to personally say Thank You to Rosa Moreno, Veronica Fonseca, Mirna Rojas, Erick Navarro, Tomas Gonzales, Julian Roldan, Hector Chacon and Mario Hernandez!!! We were served with a big smile everyday. They’re all amazing. I highly recommend staying here!
- The place had all the amenities mentioned, and the breakfast was great! I really enjoyed the soaking pool in the deck and the size and comfort of the room.
- The room was a little small, however, all we needed. Bathroom was spacious. Very modern decor. Staff was friendly and attentive.Small issue with hot water was immediately corrected.Nice pool area. Great location in relation to the center of Jaco Walk which is the main street. Excellent hotel for the value.
- the hotel+room was very nice. I stay in a lot of 4+star places so didn’t expect much based on price. I have to say i was very impressed, in fact I am currently at Si Como No Resort on Manuel Antonio and wish I hadn’t left the Oceano in Jaco.
- I appreciated their assistance with my luggage to my room and in recommending and booking excursions.
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club
One of our top picks in Jacó.Located in Jacó, 31 miles from Montezuma, Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Tambor is 29 miles from Jaco Laguna Resort, and Esterillos is 9 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Upon arrival, the room was already set with the A/C on, the welcome was great, and extremely helpful. I most definitely will be going again.
The whole experience was fantastic! From your friendly staff welcoming us at the reception desk to Monica, Joselyn and Milly at the Tiki Bar and Breakers, everyone bent over backwards to make our 40th Anniversary Stay a most wonderful experience!
The clean and spacious king room was great. Even though we saw some negative comments on the window, it didn’t bother us at all, especially when we open the front door and saw such a magnificent view from the 3rd floor balcony. The sunsets were unbelieveable and watching them either from the beach, the pool or those great rocking chairs outside our room couldn’t be beat!
WE WIILL BE BACK!
When I wake up at 7am they are cleaning on the property. Throughout the day you see them cleaning. When looking for a property in Jaco I wanted something on the beach. They satisfied this need. You walk from your he property on the beach.
From the property it will be a 3-4 minutes taxi ride to Jaco Center which cost 200 Local money. Hermosa beach for great surfing and cheaper drinks and food is 10 minutes away 3000 local money.
Taxi was friendly and called a taxi whenever it was needed.
- My only complaints would be the “offer of room service” with no telephones in the room. Also, the construction noise that started at sometimes 7:30 am. Otherwise, it was a great stay, great access to the beach and very helpful staff.
- Great location on the beach, good restaurant, helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Esterillos Este Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Esterillos Este Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Esterillos Este Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Esterillos Este Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!