10 Best Hotels To Stay In Estepona Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Estepona Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Estepona Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estepona Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estepona Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Estepona Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Estepona Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Estepona Andalucía:
Exe Estepona Thalasso & Spa- Adults Only
One of our top picks in Estepona.Exe Estepona Thalasso & Spa – Adults Only is located between Puerto Banús and Estepona, and close to the best golf courses of the area. It offers a spa center, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.All air-conditioned and modern décor rooms at this hotel feature a terrace, satellite TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower.For a surcharge, guests can enjoy the large Thalasso Spa which features a massage area, a dynamic pool, hammam, sauna and a variety of beauty treatments.The Aguamar Restaurant offers both a buffet and a healthy gourmet à la carte menu serving delicious Mediterranean dishes. You can also have a drink or a snack at the pool bar.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.El Saladillo Beach is a 3-minute drive from the hotel while Estepona and Puerto Banus are both 3 minutes drive away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 50 minutes drive from the hotel.
- The breakfast was wonderful, plenty and very tasty
- We used the spa and it was very nice and a good price and the pool area was nice.
- Vrfy friendly, helpful staff, patient with our basic Spanisg, although most had English—certainly superior to or Spanish. Nice pooland lovely landscaping. Breakfast buffet included for us, but complete inclusive was available. Even if you were not on full inclusive you could choose buffet for only 20 EUR. Each dinner buffet was “thematic,” similar to many resorts; that is, Tex-Mex one night, “Oriental” one night and so on. There is a pool bar serving drinks from 11 am to 8 pm. Some folks we talked to chose Exe Estepona for the golf packages. Room was adequate size for 2 with balcony and mini-bar. Spa area included a quiet area as well as servicesat prices comparable to US resort spa rices. Some great independent tours included Devour Malaga, Tannin Trail (Ronda) and a hotel sponsored trip at best price to The Alhambra, cultural icon of Spain’s remarkable cultural and political histary.
- very nice Hotel has everything you need, big rooms with balcony, nice swimming pool and excellent spa. very good value for money in Marbella area
- Beautiful hotel!! Spacious rooms, bus stop only few meters away.. definitely will come back again!
Elba Estepona Gran Hotel & Thalasso Spa
One of our top picks in Estepona.This luxury, beachfront hotel is located just outside Estepona, on the Costa del Sol. It offers a spa, indoor and outdoor pools and elegant rooms with sea view and a private balcony or terrace.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel Elba Estepona & Thalaso Spa feature stylish décor. Each has satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The Elba complex has 3 themed restaurants and offers all inclusive service. In summer months, Kids’ Club activities are organized.Available for an extra cost, the Elba Estepona’s spa features a sea water circuit, hot tub, sauna and an igloo. A wide variety of relaxing, therapeutic, or beauty treatments are on offer.Easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway, the hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Marbella.
Large comfortable rooms
Lots of common space
I likes the location of the hotel. The staff were excellent, very friendly. Easy to get to and loads of free parking.
Breakfast was good and had loads to choose from
excellent in al aspects second time we are here and always the same friendly, helpful and professional welcome.
Keep up the good work.
- Vacation resort with great sea view. We were upgraded to the suites so were very pleased.
- Great location, were upgraded to the tower room 616 which has amazing views but the air condition is not “man” enough to keep the room cool enough and the bathroom becomes a sauna by afternoon. Great pity . Breakfast offers a great verity of options. We enjoyed our stay overall and the staff are friendly and helpful
- Large comfortable rooms
Pierre & Vacances Estepona
One of our top picks in Estepona.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and 24-hour reception, Pierre & Vacances Estepona is 1.2 mi from Saladillo Beach. Set next to Los Flamingos Golf Course, it is a 20-minute drive from both Marbella and Estepona.Pierre & Vacances Estepona offers modern accommodations decorated in warm Mediterranean tones. All air-conditioned apartments and studios come with a private balcony and sofa-bed. Kitchens are equipped with a fridge and microwave; a safe is available at an extra cost.During the summer months there is a restaurant and a poolside snack bar. There are also 2 bars within the complex. Pierre & Vacances Estepona offers night and day entertainment throughout the summer. A kid’s club arranges sport and water activities.The pretty marina at Puerto Banús is a 15-minute drive from the Vacances Estepona. Málaga and its airport can be reached in less than an hour, by car.
- Good Location,very good staff, very helpful, V clean, quiet room.
- Everything was just great although would be nice if we had a kettle
- Nice spacious rooms with big & comfortable double bed, & adequate kitchen area. Spacious lobby, bar area & buffet restaurant.
The swimming pool and the landscape it’s one of the best I’ve stayed for the price,it’s ideal for a relaxing holiday great for family with children as it’s got a brilliant pool!
You definitely need a car,too far to restaurants and supermarkets onless you don’t mind 30 minutes walk each way,with a car you’re free to go to Estepona 10 minuets,san Pedro near by and great restaurants in Cancelada
I will avoid school holidays if you’re going without children
- customer service down food at restaurant breakfast and dinner useless.
Senator Banus Spa Hotel
One of our top picks in Estepona.Senator Banus Spa Hotel offers luxury and is only 1,650 feet from the beach on the Costa del Sol. This adults-recommended hotel has an extensive spa and each room features a terrace with garden views.All rooms are light and decorated in a modern style and include 2 bottles of complementary water. They all include seasonal air conditioning and heating. Bathrooms have double sinks and a bath. Free Wi-Fi is available. 2 complimentary bottles of water are provided.One of the highlights of the hotel is the spa, which is available for an extra cost. The spa has an indoor dynamic pool, 2 outdoor pools, a cold water contrast pool, steam bath, hot tub, foot bath and aromatherapy showers. The hotel also has large gardens.Senator Banus Spa Hotel has a restaurant, offering international and Mediterranean dishes. It also has a piano bar and a pool bar which open seasonally. The hotel also has 24-hour room service, available for an extra charge.The property is within 1.2 mi of 3 golf courses. Marbella is about 7.5 mi away and Puerto Banus about 5 mi. Málaga Airport is about 47 mi away, and Gibraltar 34 mi. Parking is available on site for an extra cost.
I stayed with my husband for our annervsary in aug and could not fault our stay at all so I recomended the hotel to my daughter and boyfriend who also said they enjoyed their stay my family will surely be returning to the senator many thanx to pool bar staff who were so friendly .
Mr and mrs w Alecio
- Breakfast was very good, staff friendly and attentive. Location good, fairly remote but with regular bus service. Very very quiet and relaxing
- Liked the fact that its adults only, loved the food, and very near beach
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Facilities very good including two outdoor pools.
The location of the property was easy to find as it was off the main highway. Right beside the hotel was a great variety of restaurants & bakers so that was convenient.
Staff were all friendly and helpful !
- I stayed with my husband for our annervsary in aug and could not fault our stay at all so I recomended the hotel to my daughter and boyfriend who also said they enjoyed their stay my family will surely be returning to the senator many thanx to pool bar staff who were so friendly .
One of our top picks in Estepona.Diana Park is set on the Costa del Sol, surrounded by golf courses and close to the beach. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace.All modern rooms at Diana Park are comfortable and feature plenty of natural light. Each room comes with TV, private bathroom and safe at an extra charge.The hotel has a bar and a restaurant. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk and car rental services. Free WiFi is also available in public areas.You can drive to Estepona and Marbella in approximately 10 minutes. Málaga and Gibraltar Airports are 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Very comfy bed. Fridge in room. Pool very clean. Very convenient.
- The hotel was very nice with a lovely pool area and the rooms were very comfortable.
- Looks very clean and new nice swimming pool, good breakfast.if i go again i would spend more time there. Good value
- Everything was very nice and clean and staff pleasant and helpful. We only stayed for 3 nights at the end of August because we were attending a wedding locally, but the hotel was surprisingly quiet. The buffet breakfast was good, but I’m not sure if that would still be the case had the hotel been busier. All in all a relaxing and pleasant stay.
- Hotel has nice swimming pool and the rooms are completely renovated. This is fantastic, especially in summer.
Iberostar Costa del Sol
One of our top picks in Estepona.Located next to the beach, on the Costa del Sol’s Golden Mile, Iberostar Costa del Sol offers direct beach access, a swimming pool complex and spa. The hotel features free WiFi access.Rooms at the hotel all have a furnished balcony and satellite TV. The private bathroom has a round bath and separate shower.Set in gardens, the hotel has a large outdoor swimming pool with water slides, jets and hot tub. There is a wide variety of entertainment, featuring daytime and evening activities, and including a kids club for children between 4 and 12 years old.The hotel’s large Sensations spa includes various pools, a sauna, Turkish bath and ice cave, as well as tropical showers and a relaxation area. Beauty and wellness treatments are also available.Iberostar Costa del Sol is set between Marbella and Estepona. Puerto Banus is just 6.2 mi away. Special discounts are available for guests at the many golf courses in the area around the hotel.
- I was upgraded to the superior suite and oh my god unbelievable I had a private pool to myself and the views were spectacular.
Cleanliness of the property, as well as the beach ! The choice at the restaurant would suit any need, be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner (including some items for specific diets).
Last but not least, personal’s attitude was amazingly positive : from reception, animators, cleaning ladies or restaurant staff, all their smiles contributed to enjoy the stay !
- Bit outdated, noisy, airco very poor, advertise with 20 swimming pools and atractions, my count did not exceed 3 pools. Overall poor experience would not go back here.
- Extremely disappointed I had high expectations but this place is very expensive for what it is avoid it better the beds are old not comfortable the grounds are not clean location is ok but not the best I have to say the food is also ok … not worth the money
- So relaxing. The beach cabanas and beach restaurant were great. Abundant and delicious buffet. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are spotless, and the air conditioning is quiet and powerful. The staff were AMAZING IN EVERY WAY – so pleasant and helpful, always smiling and greeting you. On my birthday they brought a bottle of champagne and chocolates to the room. Loved it all. Including the half day trip to Gibraltar.
Kempinski Hotel Bahía Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Estepona.Kempinski Hotel Bahía Beach Resort & Spa is a luxurious beachfront hotel overlooking the Mediterranean, just 15 minutes’ drive from Puerto Banus. It features 3 outdoor swimming pools, gardens and a spa.Rooms at the Kempinski Marbella are luxurious and feature a balcony or terrace. Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a marble bathroom with hairdryer.Facilities at the Kempinski Hotel Bahía Beach Resort & Spa include a fitness studio with free fitness activities and tennis courts. The hotel spa has a sauna, steam room, indoor pool, and 6 treatment rooms. There is also a children’s club available.The Kempinski has a buffet restaurant and 3 further restaurants, offering a range of Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink on the terrace or at the poolside snack bar.The resort is a 5-minute drive from the center of Estepona and 5-minutes walk from Laguna Village shopping center, offering several restaurants, beachclubs and clothing boutiques. Marbella can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Malaga Airport is 45 mi away.
- Everything else. Staff super kind. Great variety and splendid breakfast.
- This an amazing place to relax and enjoy the weather! The staff is freindly and the places to eat were good. I do not recommend eating at the Spiller restaurant on site, it was less than stellar. I had a burger that was not cooked all the way through. Other than that small detail everything else was amazing.
- The breakfasts could not have been better and all of the people working at the hotel were excellent. The room and grounds were also very beautiful and there are three excellent restaurants on the property. Also very close to the town of Estepona which is a very nice seaside village with plenty of good restaurants and shopping.
- The property overall was nice and my family enjoyed the pool the service and everything in the hotel, and I really appreciate the effort that this hotel does in terms of service as all the staff are friendly and look to provide a good service to victors of this hotel, the location of the hotel is also good if you are visiting Estepona center.
- Nice staff, car rental inside the hotel, great views from the room , large balcony with sun beds
Hotel Fuerte Estepona
One of our top picks in Estepona.Set on the beachfront on the Costa del Sol, Hotel Fuerte Estepona offers 4 outdoor pools, a spa and free WiFi throughout. The center of Estepona is 5 minutes by car.The stylish, modern rooms and suites at the Fuerte Estepona are spacious and air conditioned. They feature a balcony, and satellite TV. All rooms have tea and coffee-making facilities.The Fuerte Estepona Hotel has a bar and a stylish restaurant. Outside, there is a sun terrace and attractive gardens.The Estepona’s spa has a sauna and offers a range of massages and beauty treatments. Other hotel facilities include Balinese beds, tennis, paddle and volleyball courts. The hotel’s Forti Club organizes a range of activities for children, and there is an adults-only section with pool.The hotel’s Fuerte Experiencias program offers Gazpacho and sangría workshops. Trips to nearby towns such as Ronda, Gibraltar and Jerez are organized, as well as to Tangier in Morocco.Vallderrama Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive away, and discounted green fees are available at a number of nearby courses. The nearby A-7 and AP-7 roads give direct access to Sotogrande and Puerto Banús in 20 minutes, and Gibraltar in 40 minutes. Private parking is available at the hotel for an extra chargeAn airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- The AC was noisy and did not have temperature setting on thermostat. You would just increase it or decrease it until you are satisfied.
- It’s close to the beach, the room and bed are excellent, the stuff is very nice, and I really liked the swiming pool for adults. In general an excelente Hotel to rest for some days close to the beach.
- Our experience at this hotel has been simply fenomenal. The room was very spacious, even after placing the baby’s crib it looked like a small apartment. The room had a balcony facing the pool and you could see the sea in the background. We opted for having breakfast and dinner at the hotel just because it was convenient and it was the best decision ever… they even make the baby food from scratch for you every day!!! The pool area is perfect, the food was delicious and super varied, and there was live music every night. There is also direct access to the beach from the hotel… we couldn’t have asked for more!
- Excellent lodging with plenty of room. Drawback is the circular staircase to bedroom and bathroom. Pool and grounds are wonderful. Beautiful sunrise views over the Mediterranean.
Easy check in
Very clean all over
Very pleasant staff
Rooms with plenty of space
Family rooms are massive
Pools are idea especially for families.
Plenty of sun loungers so no people putting towels out to save spaces.
Food was plentiful and everyday there was a different shell fish tray.
Wines are all good and reasonably prices.
Pool bar staff attentive and tables inside and out have call buttons for service.
One of our top picks in Estepona.Offering views of the Mediterranean Sea and North Africa, TRH Paraíso is a 15-minute drive from Puerto Banús. Set next to an 18-hole golf course, it offers indoor and outdoor pools, as well as rooms with a balcony.Located between Marbella and Estepona, the hotel is just 2.5 mi from Atalaya Beach. The hotel’s golf desk offers discounted green fees at the neighboring course and other nearby clubs.Each room at the hotel has simple, stylish décor and wooden furniture. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries. Rooms offer views of the mountains, sea or golf course.The hotel’s La Pergola restaurant offers a varied buffet breakfast. À la carte and buffet evening meals are served in The Pyramid.The nearby AP7 Motorway offers access to Marbella and Estepona in around 20 minutes. Málaga is an hour’s drive away.
- Amazing view of the surroundings, very good food (breakfast and dinner), big room, big and very clean bathroom. Pool was also nice, both inside and outside and not so crowded. Staff was nice enough to offer for same price a room with sea view.
- Good views back and front. Nice pools and garden. relaxing atmosphere
- The price was really good and the rooms had a nice view towards the sea and great and they gave me a upgrade
– To be fair, the swimming pool was a nice one.
– The staff were polite.
- The property had a lot of nice amenities. Staff was friendly.
Villa Padierna Palace Hotel G.L.
One of our top picks in Estepona.Featuring three 18-hole golf courses, this luxury hotel is a 10 minute drive from Puerto Banus. Designed like a Tuscan palace, it features a 21,500-ft² spa, Roman Amphitheater and a luxurious beach club.Villa Padierna Palace Hotel G.L. offers rooms and villas surrounded by beautiful gardens. All have views of the golf course, pool or gardens, and in some cases the Mediterranean Sea.Air-conditioned rooms and villas have satellite TV, a CD player and luxury Frette bed linens. Private bathrooms include a bathtub and shower, hairdryer, slippers and bathrobe.All villas have private grounds, and some have a private swimming pool. Villas also feature a kitchenette.The Thermal Spa includes an indoor pool and gym. There are 2 saunas, 3 steam rooms and a Turkish bath. A range of health and beauty treatments is available in The Medical Wellness Institute.The hotel has 4 restaurants, with outdoor terraces offering superb views. There is also an English bar with a fireplace.The hotel offers a free shuttle service to its summer beach club, where there is a restaurant. Lounge chairs and beach towels are provided.
- I’ve booked this hotel for my husband’s birthday weekend. I am so much impressed with how fast they respond to my every query. They surprised not just my husband but also myself. Guest Relations are amazing! It is that kind of service you wanted hotels to give you. The staff at the reception, La Loggia, Eddy’s Bar and Concierge are excellent. And of course, the room is superb!
- Property was beautiful. Staff was excellent as was f&b.
- Very high end resort with great building/property architecture and feel. Plush and very attractive rooms. Very attentive and capable staff. The food at the Italian restaurant was fabulous, great pasta dishes. Excellent breakfast.
The staff was very friendly
The rooms are amazing
We had our balcony eith a terrace and sunbathing beds
The pool is.beautiful
The property is superb , acres of green grass trees and flowers
The beach club is very nice and clean
Luckily there is a hotel shuttle to take you anytime you want but only to the beach club
- View, clean, comfortable, good staff, great service indoor
Top Hotels In Estepona Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Estepona Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Estepona Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Estepona Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!