10 Best Hotels To Stay In Estavillo Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Estavillo Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Estavillo Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estavillo Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estavillo Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Estavillo Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Estavillo Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Estavillo Basque Country:
ELE Hotelandgo Arasur
ELE Hotelandgo Arasur is conveniently located in Ribera Baja, close to the border between the Basque country and Castile and Leon.The modern hotel is located on the outskirts of the small medieval town of Rivabellosa, a town in a region surrounded by lush countryside. The property is fully-equipped to ensure you have a relaxing and pleasant stay. Its modern installations make the hotel ideal for guests traveling for business or for pleasure.ELE Hotelandgo Arasur is well connected with towns of historical and cultural interest such as Vitoria, Haro in La Rioja and Miranda de Ebro in Burgos, which are all a short drive away.
- It’s the third time I stay in this hotel when travaling to Spain from France and I find it very nice, clean, practical and staff very nice. A bonus: the poems and writings on the walls.
- cheap, clean and efficient. Secure underground free parking.
Quick check in, privacy, private parking garage.
- Great staff. Comfy beds. Clean. Good value for money.
- Perfect for a one night stopover while on route. Rooms are big and comfortable, but no frills. Water pressure good, but water not very hot. Breakfast for 4 euros ok, but nothing special. Underground parking for free is very convenient. Overall good value for money, but wouldn’t recommend staying more than one night.
Sercotel Ciudad de Miranda
Hotel Ciudad de Miranda is set next to Miranda de Ebro Railway and Bus Station. It features a restaurant, a restored train carriage used as a dining room, and rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Ciudad de Miranda has modern décor, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant serves market cuisine. There is also a café.The town center and the River Ebro are just over 0.6 mi from the hotel. The A1 Motorway is a 10-minute drive from the Miranda.
Carbon restaurant was perfect.
- A new hotel is just 5 minutes from the train station. Everything is great!
Great room with large comfortable beds and a large walk in shower.
Finding free street parking a couple of blocks away was easy.
Very helpful staff regarding parking. An amazing lift system for the car.
A taxi was organised for us to go to a restaurant by the river (it was a wet night) and they rang ahead so that we were expected. Brilliant service!
- Wonderful staff, very comfortable rooms and excellent breakfast
- Modern throughout!
Arganzón Plaza is located in the main square of La Puebla de Arganzón, in a 19th-century building. There is an attractive bar and free Wi-Fi in the public areas.Rooms at the Hotel Arganzón Plaza are all decorated differently. There is a choice between rooms with or without a kitchenette. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom and TV.The hotel’s Plaza Bar serves tapas and drinks in a comfortable space. It opens after 18:00 every day of the week. In addition, at the weekend it is open from 12:00 until 15:00.Arganzón Plaza is located by the town hall. Private parking is offered on site, at a good price. The location offers easy access by car to Bilbao, 37 mi away. The local area is known as the Condado de Treviño, and other nearby sights include La Rioja and Vitoria.
- Having stayed here two years ago, it was reassuring that it is still a perfect place to arrive after a day of trekking: comfortable, well maintained, with the charm of an old place brought to modern standards.
- Very rustic but very different to you typical hotel
Good shower, nice view of church and square.
Very old medieval village by river. Not far from motorway. Hotel building was very old with lots of character. Village very quiet away from bar.
- The town and the hotel where very nice and comfortable
- As near to perfect as We have experienced. Rooms actually lived up to photographs
Ciudad de Haro
This traditionally styled, grand hotel is located in the northern Spanish vineyards surrounding historical Haro. It features a large pool with sun terrace, landscaped gardens, snack bar, à la carte restaurant and café.All of the old-style rooms at Ciudad de Haro include air conditioning, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some have a separate seating area with sofa or chairs and coffee table.The 24-hour front desk can advise on activities in the Rioja Alta area.Logroño is 27 mi and Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- we did not eat at the hotel but the room was A1 and we slept very well. Prices were very lowwe had several cups of coffee and a glass of La Rioja blanco (@euro 1.20 unbelievable!)
- Good place, fairly good location if you have a car. Friendly staff.
- Large spacious rooms that were clean and very well decorated. Very happy with this property and would return. Easy to get to and from the city center and great staff that were super helpful and pleasant.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. I cannot understand why this hotel was not busier. It is in an excellent location for an overnight stop and only 2 hours drive to Santander. Excellent value for money and very comfortable.
- if you are driving is perfect otherwise is quite far from the town centre
AC Hotel General Alava, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Vitoria-Gasteiz.This stylish, contemporary hotel lies on the main central street of Vitoria-Gasteiz, beside the congress center of this conveniently located city in the Basque Country.Spend a comfortable night’s sleep in your chic guest room at the AC Hotel General Alava. Here you will find smart decor complementing luxury, modern features such as varied pillows, a mini-bar and a special cold-light reading lamp.Start your day with the delicious breakfast served in the avant-garde dining room. Stay in shape during your stay with a visit to the on-site gym. Then, finish off the day with the tasty options offered by the 24-hour room service.Business services include 5 meeting rooms and specialist catering. Free WiFi is provided trhoughout the hotel.
- location to center was good. 10-15 min taxi from Main train station
Lovely helpful staff period excellent breakfast
relaxing public area
- Nice and helpful staff at the reception. The room is big , clean and comfortable. Close to bus station and the centre..
- The location is very convenient, just outside the core almond, at walking distance of the most interesting attractions. The quality / price ratio is very good.
- Good size bedroom and ensuite. Good position for shops and city centre
Los Calaos de Briones
Set in La Rioja’s famous wine country, Hotel Los Calaos de Briones is located in the medieval town of Briones. It has individually decorated rooms overlooking the surrounding countryside, and a restaurant serving traditional Riojan cuisine.Each spacious room at Hotel Los Calaos de Briones has brightly colored décor, and some rooms feature beamed ceilings and four-poster beds. All accommodations has heating, a desk and a flat-screen TV.Rooms offer views of the Sierra Cantabria or La Demanda Mountains, the town of Briones, or the surrounding vineyards. Some have a balcony.Los Calaos’ à la carte restaurant offers a set menu, including local wine. Gluten-free menus are available. You can later relax in the hotel’s lounge.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding. Valdezcaray Ski Resort can be reached in 20 minutes by car, while the Basque coastline, Bilbao and San Sebastián are within 87 mi of the hotel.
- There are two accommodation buildings – some rooms are in the antique building where the restaurant is, the other building is a refurbished building about 100 yards down the road. The older one is more characterful, but not quite so well appointed but nontheless comfortable and with a vista across the Rioja countryside. The newer one is really great, nicely refurbished with modern facilities but still characterful, with great views. Breakfast was good.
- The resteraunt although not within the same building is justifiably reknown for its excellence, the staff are delightful and it was excellent value. A fabulous location for visiting the Rioja region, within one of the quiter and most beautiful towns.
- On our road trip through Spain we chose LOS CALAOS to spend a few days in La Rioja. Luckily, we got one of the rooms directly above the restaurant with a great view over the Ebro valley – simply amazing! The owners of the hotel were exceptionally kind and always helpful. For a small surcharge there was a very tasty breakfast with fresh scrambled eggs, ham, cheese and various pastries as well as coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Also the food in the restaurant is highly recommended for dinner. Briones is a very small yet charming town from where you can start different tours like Mountainbike trips. The fact that we were travelling by car was only an advantage
- The room is fantastic with absolutely beautiful views – no charge for the magnificent display of swifts flying right in front of your floor to ceiling opening window. Wow. The hosts are generous and professional. Breakfast excellent. Restaurant serves good quality food at reasonable prices. Briones is a beautiful place to stay.
- Warm, Friendly, Helpful information provided on local area, walking distance to Vivanco Wine Museum. Clean Excellent condition.
Hotel Los Agustinos
Originally a 14th-century convent, this beautiful, historic building now offers unique accommodations in the La Rioja region. Rooms are set around an impressive central lounge area with a glass roof. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Individually decorated rooms at Los Agustinos come with satellite TV, and air conditioning.They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Located in Haro, the hotel is approximately 30 minutes’ drive from both Logroño and Vitoria-Gasteiz. Bilbao and the coast can be reached within an hour, by car.Creative Riojan cuisine is available in the El Claustro de Los Agustinos restaurant and bistro. The hotel also offers room service.Los Augustinos includes a business center with a free computer and internet connection. Guests also have free access to a fitness center located 350 feet from the hotel.
- Perfect location in Haro. Unfortunately we arrived late and had an early appointment so were not able to take advantage of meals or exploring the area. Staff very helpful with parking and all questions. Room had nice view of historic winery across the street. Other rooms look into the covered elegant courtyard.
- The hotel is very elegant and centrally located. The staff was helpful and courteous, and the breakfast was delicious.
- Very nice place to stay – thick walls, so rooms were nice and quiet. Close to centre of town and walking distance to bodegas.
- The property is lovely and well-located – 2 blocks from the bus station and 2 blocks from the old town’s main plaza, an easy 10-minute walk to nearby bodegas. In addition to the large and pleasant covered courtyard and restaurant, there’s a very small and cozy bar run by a delightful lady named Vega … she should give hospitality lessons to the front desk staff!
- Haro is in a great location for visiting the wineries in La Rioja.
Abba Jazz Hotel Vitoria
Abba Jazz Hotel Vitoria can be found in the center of Vitoria-Gasteiz, close to the Cathedral and Florida Park. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The rooms have modern furniture and air conditioning. They also have a flat-screen satellite TV, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Abba Jazz Hotel Vitoria has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast.Abba Jazz Hotel Vitoria is close to the Plaza de la Virgen Blanca. Vitoria Train Station is just 1,150 feet away. A parking can be found 100 feet from the hotel at an extra cost.
Our room was cosy, the location is excellent, very close to the downtown.
Also, the staff were very helpful, the helped me with early Check in and late check out.
- Good location and interesting decor. Spacious rooms on the 4th floor.
- The location was close to the center. Shower and breakfast were average for Spain.
- Good location centrally located in the city. Simple but comfortable hotel.
- I arrived with a sprained ankle and staff arranged taxi to hospital for me, as well as ice for it later. We decided to leave early due to my not being able to get around with my leg in plaster and manager came to an arrangement over payment which we appreciated. Hotel really central so I could get around a bit while I was there. Parking over the road. Gluten free breakfast available.
- Our room was cosy, the location is excellent, very close to the downtown.
The Hotel Achuri is conveniently located opposite the train and bus station in the center of Miranda de Ebro. The simple rooms come with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Drinks and snacks are available from the vending machines at Achuri Hotel. Staff at the 24-hour reception can also suggest good restaurants.Achuri’s tour desk can provide useful information on the area surrounding the hotel. Antonio Machado Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel while Santa Maria Church is 15 minutes away.Vitoria is 21 mi away and Logroño is 37 mi away in the region of La Rioja, famous for its wines. The hotel is easily accessible from the N-1 Motorway.
- The room was big for the price. Location as expected. Safe, quiet. Not so difficult to get parking.
The stay was good value for money.
But rather disappointed there was no facilities ie food or drink available.
The parking was good and secure.
Especially as my husband has a classic car.
- Lovely staff comfortable room nice and clean nice location
Great parking close by.
Real home cooked menu del dia at a reasonable price.
All in all a very pleasant stay.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Staff were very helpful. Bed was comfortably and the accommodation was clean. Located on the edge of the town and in easy walking distance of train station and facilities.
Found a fantastic street food restaurant – La Cocina de goliat – is a must try!
Hotel Tudanca Miranda is set 2-minutes’ walk from Miranda de Ebro’s old town. It offers a free high-speed Wi-Fi connection, a well-known restaurant and soundproofed rooms with private balcony and satellite TV.All of the Tudanca Miranda’s air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities. They also come with a flat-screen TV.The hotel has a games room and a lounge with a TV. There is also 24-hour reception, luggage storage and a terrace.The hotel’s restaurant, Horno de San Juan, offers traditional Castilian cuisine. Its specialties are lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven and hake langostada. The hotel has a wide selection of wines and there are also 2 bars. An early breakfast is also available upon request.The Tudanca is easily accessible from the AP-1 and AP-68 Motorways, and it offers free private parking and a free motorbike garage. Miranda de Ebro is a 35-minute drive from Vitoria and Burgos is approximately 43 mi away.Guests can enjoy free use of a nearby paddle tennis court and gym. Please ask at reception for more details.
- The hotel is conveniently situated and is recommended for an overnight stay
- Internet worked well, hot water, Bloomberg channel. Reception gave a map with some indication about the town.
- Location. Clean room. Friendly reception staff. Comfy bed. Two pillows!! Aircon worked. Tv worked. Result!
- The pre-bookable secure underground parking, the interconnecting spacious rooms, the comfy bed and the cool views from our 8th floor rooms.
- very cheap, did not charge extra for dog, excellent value for buffet breakfast and an excellent breakfast! friendly helpful staff who spoke 3 languages
Top Hotels In Estavillo Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Estavillo Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Estavillo Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Estavillo Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!