10 Best Hotels To Stay In Estanyol Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Estanyol Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Estanyol Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estanyol Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estanyol Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Estanyol Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Estanyol Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Estanyol Catalonia:
B&B Hotel Girona 2
Located next to Girona’s Espai Gironès Shopping Center, B&B Hotel Girona 2 has easy access to the A-7 Motorway and Girona Airport. It offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and free coffee.The spacious, modern rooms include a flat screen TV and air conditioning. Each has a large bathroom with a bath or shower.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. Hot and cold snacks are also available from vending machines in the lobby.Its close proximity to the border with France, as well the dynamic and cultural city of Girona, makes the hotel an ideal place for a stop over. Girona Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Ample free parking, modern and clean. It’s a short ride into the old city of Girona.
- Affordable clean basic rooms. No frills but it was clean and great value for the price. Staff were amazingly friendly, helpful, and warm.
- easy access from motorway clean room and free coffe
- Clean room, free parking and easy check in process, free wifi, coffee and tea throughout the day, and it is conveniently located next to a large shopping mall
- En general todo me ha guatado personal excelente amables educados
Hotel Mas Solà
Located in Santa Coloma de Farners in the province of Girona, Hotel Mas Solà features a luxurious spa and outdoor swimming pools. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.All spacious rooms feature a private terrace with garden views, flat-screen TV, safe, heating, and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with free amenities, bath, and hairdryer.The restaurant at Hotel Mas Solà occupies a characteristic Catalan farm house from the 16th century. It offers fresh seasonal cuisine.Thermal circuits and massages are available at the spa, as well as a spa bath. The Mas Solà also has cardio equipment.Set within beautiful gardens, facilities at the hotel include an artificial football pitch, 12 tennis courts, and 4 paddle courts. Bicycle rental can be arranged for guests to explore the surroundings of Mas Solà.Girona Airport is just 10 minutes away by car. The beaches of the Costa Brava and the PGA Golf de Catalunya are a 20-minute drive away.
- Spacious room with nice view to the great lawn with ponds and ducks. Comfy beds. Proffessional staff. Fast WiFi. And the highlight of the stay – excellent breakfast. Strong 4 stars for sure.
- The facilities are beautiful! Rooms are very nice and the view to the lakes is lovely. The restaurant is absolutely fantastic and food is amazing! If you stay in the hotel you can get the menu for only 25 euros.
The property is on the outskirts of a small village, but 30 minutes away from the beautiful city of Girona, and not too far from the Mediterranean sea.
Amazing hotel with great installations (pools, tennis) on a big land.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
My room (103) opened to a beautiful garden and the mountains (I think they all do). Pleasant balcony.
Superb breakfast buffet that you can enjoy on the garden terrace.
There is a restaurant in the original farm house (mas). Very good cuisine, prices on the high side. There is a good 25 euro menu for the hotel guests.
A beautiful place to rest and enjoy yourself. Reasonable fare (I was there on a Tuesday night at the end of June).
- I didn’t gave the best score but it’s a good choice if you are traveling from France, so also booked a room for our trip back
- breakfast was excellent. Room was large, clean and had lovely views.
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona offers a free shuttle service to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 2,650 feet away. It has a large, free spa with a swimming pool and hot tub.All of the air-conditioned rooms in the Salles Hotel have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.Guests have free access to the Hotel Salles’ well-equipped spa, which has various types of shower and water jets, as well as cascades and foot baths. There is also a large outdoor swimming pool with a terrace and sun loungers.The restaurant offers a buffet lunch and an a la carte dinner with characteristic dishes of the region. The bar-café has a selection of snacks available throughout the day.Salles Aeroport de Girona is just off the AP-7 motorway that goes to Barcelona and France. The city of Girona is about 7.5 mi away, while the Costa Brava, Platja d’Aro, Lloret de Mar, Figueres and the Dalí Museum can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- We booked the hotel because their listing indicates a 24-hour front desk and an airport shuttle. However, upon our arrival, we learned that the shuttle starts running at 0600, which was useless to us because we had an early fligjt and need to be at the airport pripr to 0600. It required us to book a cab for 15euros, which eliminated any savings on the room rate.
- Easy to find & access with free car parking, very clean with a visually appealing modern interior design.
- Great location for airport and free airport transfer – use of the spa facilities- great friendly staff – room was a good size – seperate toilet and shower which is handy – music in the shower room was fun. Excellent bathroom toiletries
- The hotel was very well presented with good facilities on site. The rooms were clean and nicley decorated and overall deserving of the 4* rating of the hotel.
- Location at airport. Plus modern with nice bar and restaurant
Hotel Nord 1901 Superior
One of our top picks in Girona.This family-run hotel is a 5-minute walk from Girona Cathedral. It offers a garden terrace with a small swimming pool, and rooms with flat-screen TV and free WiFi.All the elegant rooms include climate control, a safe and kettle. Apartments also have a kitchenette. Bathrobes, slippers and a professional hairdryer are provided in the modern bathrooms.At Nord 1901 Superior’s reception staff can arrange room service or massages. They can also provide information about Girona and the nearby Costa Brava.Nord 1901 Superior is just 350 feet from the colored houses of the River Onyar. Plaza Independencia is a 2-minute walk away and has a range of popular restaurants and cafés.Guests can also enjoy a buffet breakfast with views of the garden and in warm weather breakfast is served in the garden itself.
- Excellent location. Friendly staff at reception. Easy walking distance from town centre and key attraction. Love the modern comfortable feel of the hotel. Quick internet.
- Personal and location were the 2 best things in the hotel. Also that parking is relatively close to the property. The location is very good.
- Rooms are great. Place is quite good and new. Lovely place.
- The extra large bathroom with 2 sinks was great!! The roominess of our room was great too! I only wish the weather was warm enough to enjoy our balcony. The girls working at reception desk were extremely helpful in guiding us to great restaurants and helping us map out our drive to Costa Brava.
- Beautiful room on the fourth floor with skylights and a sunny afternoon patio. Ultra modern design featuring sound surround and state of the art bathroom facilities. The king size bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet.
Hotel Palau de Girona
Well-communicated on the main avenue into Girona, this modern hotel features minimal design and modern luxuries which will make for a relaxing time whether you are planning a long stay in Girona or are just passing through.Sleep soundly in the sound-proofed rooms which feature stylish design and contemporary bathrooms with hydromassage showers or baths. Enjoy parquet floors and soothing colors.For breakfast the Palau offers both buffet or continental options, as well as a list of daily specials, all served with fresh espresso coffee.The Palau de Girona is located on the northern entrance into the city so it is easy for you to visit the sights and attractions. Being well-connected to the major roads, you will easily be able to make the 19 mi drive to the Costa Brava where you can find golden beaches and have a dip in the Mediterranean.In the evening, sit down to an excellent meal in the Palau’s restaurant, Anami, which serves seafood specialties as well as a variety of dishes from the set menu or á la carte. Guests can enjoy live performance or karaoke on Saturday nights.
- The staff are so so lovely Faruke and another lady who worked in the evening were so accommodating. The evening dinner was fab so enjoyed tuna salad and the wine was recommended was great. Don’t go to the hotel chains pick this one in Gerona. Thank you for a lovely 2 days.
The room was very cleaned.
It was quite easy to find hotel from the highway. Free parking, but limited space in the garage.
- Proximity to Banyoles, excellent money value, great breakfast
- The room was perfect clean and free parking space good enough for any type of car.
- The staff folks were very friendly and tried hard to meet all needs.
Hotel Balneario Prats
Located in Caldes de Malavella, Hotel Balneario Prats offers a thermal spa and an outdoor pool, heated by natural hot springs. Each room has views of the garden or courtyard.Guests at the Balneario Prats Hotel enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and sun terrace. There is a hot tub, and the hotel also offers a range of treatments, including clay wraps and beauty treatments.Balneario Prats’s rooms come with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s modern restaurant serves characteristic Catalan cuisine. There is also a bar with an attractive garden terrace.Hotel Balneario Prats is located 6.8 mi from Girona Airport and a 15-minute drive from Girona city center. Free parking is available at the hotel, and Caldes Train Station is only 2,650 feet away.
- The outdoor patio is serene and beautiful. The all day access to mineral pool is a perfect way to unwind and relax. This is my second time here
- swimming pool is very nice though fountain did not work.
- I really liked the buffet breakfast. The large room with the spa tub was really nice. The hallways smelled really nice. Just a nice renewed “old-fashion” hot springs spa. I felt as if I were going back in time to the warmth of lounging under the “morera” trees and going out at night and swimming in the hot mineral water with the lights on in the swimming pool.
- The property is very elegant, with beautiful garden, lots of places to sit and relax, a wonderful terrace and an amazing outdoor pool with thermal waters. Fantastic buffet breakfast. Could have stayed for another day!
- The thermal pool is fabulous, so relaxing, and is open from 8.30 to 22.OO hrs. Bath robes are provided. Rooms are kept beautifully clean and staff are welcoming and helpful.
Hotel Sausa is located in the Girona countryside, a 20 minute drive from the region’s capital. It features an outdoor swimming pool, rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Sausa are spacious and have bright décor. Each room has satellite TV, air conditioning and a telephone.Traditional, Catalan cuisine is offered in the Sausa’s restaurant, where guests can enjoy views of the hotel’s grounds.The Sausa has a terrace, tennis courts and guests can use the hotel’s bikes. Local activities include golf and hiking.Hotel Sausa is a 30-minute drive from the Costa Brava and 14 miles from the town of Figueres. The hotel has easy access to the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway, a 10 minute drive away.
- It was cold in hotel and room. The owner has an unwelcoming attitude.
- Lovely family run hotel. Food was good and the pool was fabulous
- Marc i Paquita dos grans anfitrions. Tracte Excepcional. Gracies per tot.
Beautiful location in the countryside. Quiet despite next to Motorway.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
- One of my regular stops when travelling from Algarve to eastern Europe. Friendly family run hotel with excellent, good value restaurant. Well located close to AP7 motorway.
B&B Hotel Girona 3
B&B Hotel Girona 3 is set just 1.9 mi outside Girona’s city center, with good transport connections, and is only a 10-minute drive from Girona Airport.Whether you are visiting for business or to explore the beautiful surroundings of rural Catalonia, this hotel is conveniently located near to the AP7 motorway. Relax after a busy day in the hotel bar or in front of the flat-screen satellite TV in your comfortable room.
rooms large with good fixtures and fittings
Free coffee available anytime
Love this hotel; stayed many times. Easy to find; close to the route; professional staff; well managed. Comfortable good night’s sleep followed by a good breakfast. Next to the shopping mall with plenty of restaurants, supermarket etc. Parking free on site.
Great hotel for the traveller along the way.
- Good staff very helpful, ideal location and pet friendly
- Very clean, good location, many things in walking distance, and the staff was friendly and helpful. There is 24H coffee, tea and hot chocolate availiable for free.
- Clean, great breakfast for the price (6€), adjacent to a big shopping center, secure area to park the car.
- rooms large with good fixtures and fittings
Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles
Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles is located in a quiet area next to Girona Airport, 4.3 mi from Girona center, and 30 minutes’ drive from the Costa Brava. It offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. There is a Pitch & Putt just 1.2 mi from the hotel, while PGA Golf de Catalunya is 3.1 mi away.The air-conditioned rooms are bright and feature a flat-screen TV. They also include a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water per stay. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer. The toilet is separated.Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles is set in pleasant gardens, and has a bar with an outdoor terrace. Regional cuisine is served in the à la carte restaurant. Meeting rooms are also available.The hotel is around 19 mi from Lloret de Mar. The Dalí Museum in Figueres is a 40-minute drive away, and Girona’s historic city center is just 6.8 mi away.
- Amazing clean beautiful , stuff very friendly and helpful.
- We only booked the place as we had an early flight from Girona Airport – but the hotel was just perfect. There is a nice garden with a swimming pool. It takes only 5 min to the airport and 30 min to Girona town.
- Really nice and quiet place with such an amazing breakfast! That was just what we needed to start our trip.
Convenient to the motorway
24 hour checkin
- Very attractive well kept property. Good decor. Really comfortable beds and decent size rooms.
Located on the doorstep to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, this comfortable hotel provides the perfect place to rest before or after your journey. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Simple and affordable, the Vilobi is ideal for those using the region’s airport, just a 656 foot walk away. A spa and a gym are also offered.The Vilobi’s self-service restaurant opens onto a summer terrace. It is open from 07:00 to 21:00. Drinks and snacks are also available from the hotel’s vending machines.The hotel’s setting next to the airport mean that you can take advantage of the transport network which runs across Catalonia. Frequent bus services connect the airport to Girona city center, the Costa Brava and Barcelona.
The place was close to the airport. That saved us.
There were a lot of usable stuff in the bathroom in case you forgot your toothbrush etc.
- It’s an airport hotel, good to crash for one night but nothing more. Serves its purpose. 5 min walk to the airport and car rental companies.
- Everything was clean, very close to the airport and really delicious breakfast.
- Location, close to airport. Great stay for a late night flight. It only takes a few minutes to arrive at the hotel.
- great for a night stopover for a very early flight from girona airport x
- The place was close to the airport. That saved us.
Top Hotels In Estanyol Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Estanyol Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Estanyol Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Estanyol Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!