10 Best Hotels To Stay In Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF – Top Hotel Reviews
Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Estado De Hidalgo Mexico Df:
The Segovia Regency Hotel is classified as a business class property. It is ideal for business travelers, tourists or families.The kind and efficient staff is ready to attend you with friendly treatment and personalized service, assuring a pleasant stay for every guest, which is the hotel’s highest priority.
- Hotel is situated close to metro station Insurgentes (2 min), almost in the center of Mexico. You feel safe in this district. Staff is friendly. Good restaurant.
What I needed, not what I wanted
- This was my second stay, the location was excellent, walking distance to restaurants and the Paseo de la Reforma. Plus the metro is down the block.
- The location is very good and safe. There’re a lot of places to eat nearby.
- Very clean accommodations: Bathroom exceptionally clean, sheets, towels same. I booked the room about 10 days in advance online, and was very happy to see that our room was waiting for us when we arrived at 3:00pm. No additional fees were charged, Personnel vary friendly and responsive. A Strong box, is located inside of the Hotel room and requires a deposit for the key and lock, but deposit is refunded when leaving Hotel. Did not have time to use the internet, so can’t comment on that, but the Sony LCD w/ remote in our room worked fine. Hotel Highly recommended.
Bricia is located in Mexico City, just 2.9 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Mexico City – Trade Center
Located in Mexico City, 2.4 miles from Museum of Modern Art, Holiday Inn Mexico City – Trade Center features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Was perfect for our trip and staff were friendly and happy to help.
- Convenient, friendly staff, 24h restaurant, well managed.
- El World trade center se encuentra relativamente cerca del hotel.
- Best staff , friendly and helpful . My suite was pretty big and confortable . The buffet was good
- Staff are very kind, helpful and courteous. Location is good. Cleanliness and ambience etc.are good
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Bonn offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 1.6 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- La comida está excelente y la habitación muy cómoda
- Muy bonito, el jacuzzi perfecto, nos sentimos muy bien y el precio excelente
- Buena conexión de Internet y Netflix en la TV, cama grande y cómoda, la regadera grande y el agua salía con presión. El aire acondicionado funcionaba bien. Buen servicio de habitaciones y rápido. Regalo de bienvenida!
- La cama muy cómoda, la iluminación, los baños, todo muy bien, para el precio.
- Espejo giratorio detrás del televisor, aparato de sonido con Bluetooth, agua caliente inmediata, toallas y ropa de cama
Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City Revolucion
Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City Revolucion is located in the Escandon neighborhood in Mexico City, just 1.8 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 7 miles from Courtyard Mexico City Revolucion.
Hotel bastante confortável, precisa de uma atualização em alguns aspectos. Quarto espaçoso.
Localização depende da necessidade de cada um.
- El personal de restaurant súper amable y el de recepción igual
- Excelente vista, y la cama es excelente para descansar
- Excelente ubicación y buena relación precio / calidad.
- Las almohadas sono muy cómodas, las sábanas ricas la limpieza en general es excelente.
- Hotel bastante confortável, precisa de uma atualização em alguns aspectos. Quarto espaçoso.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Tacubaya offers accommodations in Mexico City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Looks like a place you can rent by the hour. Yet it’s clean and the bed quite confortable.
- Rooms are clean, spacious and modern. Shower is good and toiletries provided are also very complete. A room to have good fun in.
- -La relación precio calidad, es buena! la ubicación es excelente ya que se encuentra al cruzar la calle del metro, el personal es coordial
- La ubicación del hotel es buenísima,te mueves para donde quieras.
La cama era muy cómoda y todo estaba muy limpio.
Transporte público muy cercano, ideal para ir a visitar los atractivos turísticos de la ciudad.
One of our top picks in Mexico City.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Maria Condesa offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 0.9 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from Maria Condesa .
- Location and sauna. Quiet room , huge, with sofa, and table and sauna
- The rest of the staff were lovely and the rooms were very comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was amazing!
The location is excellent. Many great cafes and bars. The city offers free bikes on Sundays right next to the hotel.
The room was quiet, overlooking a super quiet street.
- Beautifully decorated room, comfortable bed and free mini bar!
Hotel Boutique JTowers
Located 2 miles from Museum of Modern Art in Mexico City, Hotel Boutique JTowers features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benito Juarez Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great location, staff very helpful, huge room and very comfortable.
- friendly staff, great room incl kitchen and bathroom. close to the world trade centre, a local sunday market, and public transport – buses.
- The rooms were great and good with friends as there are two toilets and two balconies, in case there are smokers. Very quiet neighborhood with many restaraunts and a food store nearby. Very friendly staff!
- Loved the bed, very comfortable. Pillows were comfortable as well. Loved the access to breakfast in the lobby. Excellent service in the dining area.
- La ubicación muy cerca del centro de convenciones y cerca del metro bus y áreas turísticas. El precio excelente y la atención del personal con mucha calidad y respeto. Nos ayudaron en todas nuestras solicitudes
One of our top picks in Mexico City.In Mexico City’s business district, Hotel Novit has a rooftop pool with fantastic views of the city. It offers free Continental breakfast, a fitness center and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Novit feature carpeted floors and smart, modern décor. Each one has a sitting area with cable TV, sofas and great views of the city.The hotel’s restaurant serves avant-garde Mediterranean food. There is also an outdoor lounge bar which serves cocktails and offers live music.The World Trade Center is just a 3 minute walk away. Guests can drive to Mexico City Airport in 20 minutes.
Location near family entertainment
Real appreciation of Mexican culture
Restaurant near by with great choice of food
I felt safe the whole time
- A great comfortable stay. I would definitely return.
- At first day of my stay, electricity broke in my room.They have transferred me to another room very efficiently and given me free breakfast upgrade. It was very professional and I felt taken care for.
- very quiet rooms in a noisy city. Staff very correct
- Perfect location if you have business around Del Valle, Napoles or Insurgentes Sur areas.
- Staff courtesy
Crowne Plaza Hotel De Mexico
One of our top picks in Mexico City.Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Crowne Plaza Hotel De Mexico is located in the Napoles neighborhood in Mexico City, just 1.9 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a computer and a CD player are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Benito Juarez Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Luis and Victor were great waiters in the Main Restaurant.
Location very near to WTC
Very big room
- It was in Mexico. That’s about all that I liked about it.
- I liked their room had a beautiful bath room with jet bath tub . and very comfortable bed . There are complimentary big bottles of water and beer and Soda were nice .
- High quality breakfast food, large and confortable rooms, nice and ready staff.
Top Hotels In Estado De Hidalgo Mexico Df Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!