10 Best Hotels To Stay In Estada Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Estada Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Estada Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estada Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estada Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Estada Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Estada Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Estada Aragon:
Air-conditioned rooms at Carrodilla Restaurante & Habitaciones come with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Located in the center of Estadilla, it is easily accessed via the A-22 Motorway.Featuring parquet floors, the rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries, and they look out onto the town.Carrodilla Restaurant has a varied menu based on local products and dishes. Estadilla also offers a small selection of restaurants and bars.The area is good for outdoor activities and Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive away. Both Lleida and Huesca can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
- Everything was just perfekt Lovely People! We even got vegan food there!
Fueron muy amables con nosotros. Tanto Jorge como Cristina fueron de gran ayuda. Además de estar siempre disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiera surgir, también nos recomendaron lugares muy bonitos para visitar. El desayuno también estaba muy rico.
La localización del hotel es excelente, el pueblo de Estadilla es muy tranquilo.
- Nice size room and the staff were more than helpful.
Calidad/Precio excelente. Cama grande y muy cómoda. Baño grande. Buen desayuno.
El restaurante muy bien, los camareros atentos y muy simpáticos.
Sin duda repetiremos.
- El buen trato recibido por el personal. La calidad de la comida del restaurante y el precio, excelente. Cenamos y desayunamos. El dueño del establecimiento se interesa mucho para que la estancia sea perfecta.
Hotel Rural El Pilaret
This rural hotel is located in Azanuy, a small village in Huesca. Themed around different local trees and flowers, its charming accommodations includes a flat-screen TV and views of the countryside or the village.El Pilaret has a living room with a TV, and a terrace. Guests can enjoy wines from the cellar and relax by the fireplace in the reading room. There is free Wi-Fi available.The country house offers daily buffet breakfast with fresh toast, cured meats, juice and hot drinks. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options are available on prior request. There is a restaurant and a grocery shop in the village. The house also has a kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. Staff can also arrange catering on request.The Castle of Monzón is just 8.7 mi away and excursions can be arranged, such as canoeing in the town of Ainsa or hiking in the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve. The famous wineries of Somontano are 16 mi away.
- It was very clean and the manager and his wife were very pleasant and helpful.
- Opción a usar comedor para cenar de la comida que llevabamos
- Todo ha estado muy bien. El trato, el desayuno, las habitaciones…
- Te mandan un email explicando bien como ir al parking para no tener que conducir por medio del pueblo
- Me gustó todo, en especial la atención del personal.
Gran Hotel Ciudad de Barbastro
One of our top picks in Barbastro.Set in the city center, this hotel features charming stone and timber buildings and superb dining, and features bright, elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms are spacious and sophisticated, with plenty of natural light. They all have full private bathrooms, adjustable air conditioning and wooden floors.Ciudad de Barbastro’s restaurant features stunning stained-glass skylight and stone walls and specializes in local cuisine. Soy milk and celiac menus are available.You can also visit the beautiful Sierra de Guara.
- Everything was excellent, bed was so comfortable, the room was big as was the bathroom, lovely linen, the staff were so friendly, would rate this hotel and staff as one of the best.
- Good central location. Perfect for an overnight stop for us. Very good breakfast
- Lots of places to eat / drink nearby and very cheap
- Staff always helpful, good situation in old town, easy underground parking, excellent on site restaurant and cafeteria
- We liked the size of the room and the breakfast was excellent. The staff were friendly.
Set next to the historical center of Barbastro, the Hotel Clemente has a family-run atmosphere, which will help you relax while on holiday in this region of Aragón. Hotel Clemente’s rooms are clean and practical spaces, well equipped with private bathrooms and TV’s. Unwind in this accommodations after a long day exploring the extensive landscapes of this area of Aragon. The hotel’s restaurant, Pablo’s, serves local-style cuisine based on the use of regional products. So you can taste characteristic, regional cuisine without leaving the hotel. From Hotel Clemente, you can easily walk to, and visit the cathedral and Wine Museum in the town of Barbastro. On Saturdays, buy the finest fruit and vegetables in the town’s weekly market.
- Centrally located. Safe area. Access to restaurants is easy. Bakery across street. Decent breakfast. Nice bathrooms.
- Convenient stopover. Easy street parking. Good breakfast.
- Friendly staff, good location near the city centre, quiete, confortable room.
Ideal location, easy acces to town.
The room was very clean
- Very helpful guy at reception, spoke good English. The location is perfect, just a few minutes walk into the town.
San Ramón del Somontano
This hotel occupies a well-known Art Nouveau building in the center of Barbastro, Huesca. It has a spa center with contrast showers, a Turkish bath, a sauna and swimming pools.The rooms in San Ramón de Somontano have air conditioning and flat-screen TVs. All superior rooms have a hydromassage shower or hot tub.Somontano’s restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, plus lunch and dinner service accompanied by regional wines. There is also a café serving designer tapas and sandwiches.The hotel is well located for the Cathedral of the Assumption and the local museum of wine, as well as other wineries. A range of sports can be found at the Guara nature reserve.
- They have a great pool and spa and we were the only people using it.
- The staff were extremely helpful in pointing us towards bodegas and other experiences we were interested in, and managed to help us book two really nice bodega tours in the end. The hotel was good–probably rooms were the best part, though the food was also pretty good. Parking was a little bit funny–up the hill a bit and around a corner under an adjacent building–but you come to expect these situations in Europe I think. Ultimately, the parking was easy and sufficient once you located the spot.
- Great location. Excellent food. Very friendly and attentive staff. Very clean and modern rooms. Will definitely return.
- Loved it all. Incredibly spacious clean beautiful room and bathroom with spa. Very tasteful. Superb linen and toiletries. Great location and parking 1 minute walk away in locked car park. Unfortunately we missed out on the pool activities due to closure for routine maintenance. Bar and cafe inside this hotel was also very good. Breakfast good selection but just ok.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The restaurant is superb. The breakfast was one of the better ones from this last holiday.
Located in La Puebla de Castro, Hotel Bellavista features a seasonal outdoor pool, garden and a private beach area. The hotel is set inside the Embalse de Barasona Joaquín Costa Reservoir and it offers lake views.Hotel Bellavista features a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. There is also a bar and vending machines with snacks and drinks. Packed lunches are available upon request. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Fitted with tile flooring, the heated bedrooms include a wardrobe, seating area and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and free toiletries.Hiking and fishing are popular activities in the area.The town of Barbastro is 13 mi away. A-22 Motorway is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
Family run and friendly staff.
Nice meals at Restaurant and good breakfast.
- Food at restaurant was delicious and room was affordable.
- We stayed here only one nite and the staff were wonderful what ever you wasn’t sure about they would done how fine someone who could explain the restaurant and the surroundings areas are well kept and the views are amazing I will be going back next year .
- Lovely area lakeside cafe, on site restaurant and shop, just really lovely.
- El entorno es una maravilla,la situación es ideal.y la atención es maravillosa.GRACIAS
- Family run and friendly staff.
Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Graus.Set in a striking 18th-century building in the countryside outside Graus, Bodegas de Arnés offers views of the surrounding Pre-Pyrenees. Free WiFi and rooms with hydro-massage showers are on offer.The Arnés has bright décor combined with original features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Each luxurious room has a balcony, TV and a spacious bathroom.Traditional Aragonese cuisine is on offer in the Bodegas’ restaurant, featuring innovative dishes made with healthy, quality ingredients. There is also a café-bar. Guests can relax on the hotel terrace, which overlooks the property’s pretty grounds.The hotel is set on the Somontano Wine Route and its scenic location is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Huesca and Lleida airports can be reached in less than 1 hour by car.
- BEST hosts provided personalized day trip itineraries and BEST local cuisine.
- Owners were very welcoming, knowledgeable happy and a pleasure to spend time with. The accommodation is beautifully restored and an example of what can be achieved with the right mind set and love for an historic property
- We went to Bodegas de Arnes to celebrate our anniversary, and we couldn’t have made a better choice. This place is not only a hotel, it is the home of two amazing people who designed and built every little corner of this beautiful medieval house with all their love and dedication. The room was beautiful, comfortable, clean and very romantic. All the instalations and surroudings exceeded our expecations, and the service… wow what can I say about the service, it was superb. Breakfast was delicious, with local ingredients, homemade bread and jam, etc. We had dinner at the Bodegas restaurant two nights in a row and the cook is an artist! Also, there are plenty of activities a short drive away, the owners recommended very nice places. This was by far one of the best hotel experiences that I’ve ever had. Highly recommended!
- Comunicación with owner was wonderful. The lunch and breakfast was unbelievably delicious. Thank you for taste adventure. Paldies
Staying in Bodegas de Arnes was a class 1 experience which will definitely have to be repeated.
Amazing food and personal treatment from the owners made our 4 day staying an unforgettable holiday.
Thank you again and hasta pronto 😉
Aparthotel Tres Caminos
Featuring a restaurant and offering air-conditioned rooms with TV, Aparthotel Tres Caminos is located in El Grado, Huesca.This hotel offers bright twin rooms including private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a terrace. Room service is offered and the hotel can provide information on local activities and places of interest.The hotel has a bar and restaurant serving traditional Spanish dishes, and guests may choose from à la carte or set menu. A banquet room is also available to hire for special occasions. In summer, guests can dine outside on the garden terrace.The surroundings of Aparthotel Tres Caminos are ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing, with Cerler Ski Station located 51 mi away. Ordesa y Monte Perdido Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away and Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve is 45 mi away.
A family concern offering typical Spanish hospitality. Food excellent and plentiful.
I received invaluable assistance and advice about travelling in the area.
I would certainly return.
- Nice spacious bedroom, beautiful bathroom, but the bed was quite hard
- Las personas que había en la cafetería eran encantadoras y muy amables. El apartamento estaba bien y la cocina muy completa.
- La atención del personal inmejorable. La comida muy rica.
- A pesar que fue solo una noche, me resultó muy agradable
- A family concern offering typical Spanish hospitality. Food excellent and plentiful.
Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez
The family-run Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez is located in the north-east of Aragon, just 1.2 mi from the center of Barbastro. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All of the rooms in the Hotel Sancho Ramírez have satellite TV, air conditioning and individually controlled heating. Many also have a small balcony or terrace.The hotel has a sun terrace, a games room and a tennis court. The hotel’s restaurant offers a range of traditional Aragon dishes, and there is a modern bar.The hotel sits at the foot of the Guara Mountains, about 2.5 mi from the A-22 main road. The surrounding area is popular for visiting wine cellars, walking and mountain biking. The Sancho Ramírez has free onsite parking.
- Old and run down. Should not be promoted by booking.com
- El entorno del hotel es agradable y apacible., por lo demás creo que no hay nada que resaltar.
Angenehme Begrüßung durch freundliche Mitarbeiter hinter dem Tresen. Unkompliziertes Einchecken.
Zimmer und Bett waren okay – mehr allerdings auch nicht.
La situación y buen aparcamiento.
La habitación amplia . La limpieza excelente.La cama muy cómoda.
La bañera grande pero resbaladiza.
- chambre et lit = OK ; pas de restaurant; heureusement qu’il y a la cafetaria à coté.
Hotel La Abadia Somontano
Located in the small village of Castillazuelo, in a historic building, Hotel Abadia has an on-site bar. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom.Free access to the nearby municipal seasonal outdoor pool is offered for guests, as well as free access to the sports facilities like the football pitch, tennis and basketball courts.Each room features different décor and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast, including Somontano olive oil, is available. Storage space is available for bikes and sports equipment.Huesca is a 40-minute drive from the property, while Zaragoza is 78 mi away. The Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 16 mi from the hotel.
- Espectacular la atencion ,la limpieza ,conford y tranquilidad
- Dueña muy agradable. Se esfuerza en hacerte sentir como en casa. Muy limpio. Bonitos detalles de decoración. Bien situado para explorar la zona del Somontano.
- la limpieza y la amabilidad y ganas de que todo vaya bien de la dueña, un diez para ella
- Los detalles que ofrece el establecimiento y su propitaria
- Muy tranquilo, habitación muy confortable y una decoración estupenda. Toti es encantadora, muy cercana y detallista.
Top Hotels In Estada Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Estada Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Estada Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Estada Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!