10 Best Hotels To Stay In Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Estación De Huétor-tájar Andalucía:
Hotel Poniente in Moraleda de Zafayona provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a playground. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hotel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Hotel Poniente also have a patio. The rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel Poniente, including skiing and hiking.Granada is 21 miles from the hotel, while Monachil is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lady at reception was very kind and speaking fluent English. Hotel restaurant was running till late hours and waiter was professional. Hotel room was equiped with lot of small bathroom kits, overall it looked even better than from outside. Nice accommodation value the money😊
- Everywhere was spotless and it was a nice building but just lacked atmosphere. The room was very spacious and tastefully decorated. The bed was large and very comfortableThe staff were friendly and helpful, when we complained about the heating they dealt with it promptly
- Very near to the road. Just a night after a long drive from Cordova and perfect for a pit stop before we continue our journey to Granda.
- Close to the motorway exit, very clean accommodation and throughout hotel. Secure parking at back of hotel. Pleasant terraces. Staff efficient.
- The location was great for overnight stay just off A92. We had a nice 3 course evening meal (4 options for each course) with a glass of wine and we had breakfast , which was simple, juice, coffee/ tea, bread roll selection of jams / oil , small croissant and a piece of cake . We had parking in the hotel car park at the rear of the property. Toiletries were provided in the bathroom . We paid €63 for all this , which we thought it was excellent value. The hotel was much bigger and nicer than we expected. There were 2 restaurants opposite.
Cortijo De Tajar
Set within a traditional Andalusian style farmhouse, the hotel is located in a privileged area, in the fertile plains of the Granada Province, offering the a beautiful rural setting.The Cortijo de Tajar is just 20 minutes from Granada, the capital of the region. Make a visit to this fine city which houses numerous historic sights and monuments. In addition to this, the hotel is just 25 mi from Málaga.In the evenings you can relax and enjoy a meal in the hotels restaurant, freshly prepared using local products, including wild asparagus, famous in the Huétor Tájar region.
We stayed one night there going to Cordoba and there was everything what we needed.
Nice staff. Especially at breakfast – professional and friendly.
- Beautiful view of Granada´s country side. A restful place that fell perfect for our stay near Alhama. The staff was very kind and had superb olive oil! Very recomendable!
- The staff were more than helpful and very friendly
- We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Very quiet rooms, super restaurant amazing food even for vegetarians they prepare. Very welcoming and friendly staff. The hotel exceeded our expectations .
- Good safe storage for bicycles and pleasant staff and clean.
- We stayed one night there going to Cordoba and there was everything what we needed.
Hotel El Cruce
Set in Moraleda de Zafayona and next to the A92 Motorway, Hotel el Cruce offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It features a restaurant and a café-bar.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel el Cruce has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Cruce’s restaurant. Tapas and lighter dishes are available in the café-bar.Granada is a 35-minute drive from Hotel El Cruce, while Sierra Nevada National Park is 34 mi away. Málaga and the Costa del Sol can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- A modern hotel with smart rooms and a lively attached bar with a good Spanish breakfast included in the price. The hotel is best suited to travellers en route to somewhere else. About 1 hour from Malaga airport it is a good overnight stopover for later arriving flights on the way to our house north of the Sierrra Nevada. The staff were very helpful. Our initial room smelled of stale tobacco (despite being a non-smoking room) so we were moved to the only free room – a very large honeymoon room! Overnight parking is in a locked area opposite the hotel.
- La comida del restaurante muy buena, el alojamiento aceptable. La ducha regular.
- La cena carta muy amplia se adaptaban un poco e incluía la bebida, no te cobran bebida aparte ni taxa turistica
- La habitación superior a un buen precio. A unos 35 mins de Granada !!
- El personal fue muy amable y la habitación increíble, sin duda es un hotel altamente recomendable y a pie de carretera, a media hora en coche del centro.
Located in the historic town of Loja, this hotel has a variety of dining options and excellent conference facilities. Surf the internet for free and enjoy fabulous views over Andalusia.Soak up the sunshine on the Manzanil’s terrace and then grab a refreshing drink and snack from the coffee shop.Enjoy delicious grilled meats and fish in the Manzanil’s restaurant. After dinner, head to the pub for a relaxing drink.If traveling on business, make the most of Manzanil’s excellent meeting facilities which are equipped with all the necessary technology. Rooms have special panoramic views over the surrounding landscapes.Take a stroll through the charming town of Loja and visit the various monuments such as the Encarnación church and the Narváez Palace.
- The location was ok but would have been better more in the town, good having a bar on site. Safe parking.
- The staff were so patient and kind as we have no Spanish
- It was perfect for us, as a one night stop-over when travelling from Alicante to Sevilla, visiting somewhere we had never seen before. Very economical and we got to see the Alcazaba and a few of Loja’s other historical buildings.
Easy, relaxed and convenient. And I left some important things behind. They rung within an hour to tell. Sadly I could not understand Spanish. But they Rung Hotel .com and they passed the message.
How good is that. And they are holding until our return trip. Very good nice staff. And comfy beds. And view of the goats on the mountains.
- The restaurant menu was more interesting with more entries than usual for a Spanish restaurant. We were very happy with their macaroni bolognese version. However, we ordered Ceasars Salad and got Ensalada Asador which had shrimps! Waitress was either hard of hearing or not familiar with menu because she got it wrong despite my repeating twice.
Located a 10-minute drive from Granada Airport, Hotel Paraíso offers a 24-hour reception and free private parking. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The Paraíso Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine, including rice with lobster and grilled vegetables with foie gras. There is also a snack bar with a terrace, where you can enjoy sandwiches and tapas.Each bright room at Hotel Paraíso has simple décor and a private bathroom with basic toiletries. Some rooms also have a seating area.Located just off Andalucia’s A92 Motorway, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Granada city center. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 25 mi away, and Malaga can be reached within an hour’s drive.
- We got what we wanted: clean, easy to access via the highway, close to the airport. Very spacious room, not noisy despite being close to the street. Travelling with our baby boy, we found all the basic we were expecting.
- It had a Tesla supercharger that I could use. That’s about all
I always speak as I find.
Excellent location. Clean room. Comfortable Bed. Hot water. Good restaurant. Friendly staff. This was my second stay in six months. Great value. I will be back.
Comfortable bed with excellent bedding. Good quality towels.
I travel this route regularly and this will be my first choice.
- Clean. Big rooms. Bed and towels were change everyday. Friendly staff. 24h bar and restaurant. Decent food if you choose simple stuff.
Abades Loja Hotel is on the A-92 Highway, just outside Loja, 32 miles from Granada. It offers a 24-hour cafe, free Wi-Fi and free nearby parking.All air conditioned rooms at Abades Loja have a private balcony, TV and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.The hotel has a restaurant with a varied dining menu and self-service area. There is also a piano bar.A laundry service is offered, and there is a 24-hour front desk. There are shops and an ATM on-site.
- Good location when traveling to/from Granada late… Nearby town with all facilities.
- It was a great location right off autopista. Hotel was mostly clean and well taken care of.
- Good roadside motel with not much to complain for a 55euro room rate. the place is very dated but very clean.
- Dinner was excellent value, restaurant staff very polite, coffee very good too
- Clean, comfortable, well designed bathroom and spacious. Plenty of lighting and a very large balcony.
Manzanil Área de Servicio
This accommodations features a high strategic position, on the route from the Costa del Sol to the Sierra Nevada. It is the ideal place for a well-deserved break. There are a variety of services designed to make your stay a pleasant one. This is ideal accommodations whether you are booking a stay for business of simply to enjoy the natural charms of the historic city of Loja. You can easily get to the Andalusian capitals from here and 45 mi from the Costa del Sol.
- The bathroom and bedroom were big. Location close to motorway. Closeness to town.
- Clean,spacious,dogs allowed. Food available. Perfect for a stop over.
- Good cafe and clean rooms. On the highway but suited me as I just an overnight stay.
- Well sited hotel. Value for money at 45€ per room per night. Good sized rooms and bathroom. Friendly staff. All North facing rooms have spectacular mountain views. Hotel is pet friendly and pets are free. Lots of outdoor space to walk your dog.
- This is an on the road place. For the price they offer I was positively surprised. The room was clean, well heated, spacious, silent and with a decent mattress. It also lookd at the countryside. To cross andalucia on a buget I’d raccomend it
The Castle is located in La Carrera de la Viña. Free WiFi is available.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven and microwave.The condo hotel has an outdoor pool.A grill and a playground are available for guests at The Castle to use.Priego de Córdoba is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Rute is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Un lugar muy bonito con el encanto que ibamos buscando, tranquilo, de construccion rural, con buenas vistas y un trato perfecto!
- Todo perfecto, un viaje maravilloso al siglo anterior pero con todos comunidades. Casa esta muy calentita, preciosa, romantica, a volver otra vez. Barbacoa bastante comodo, vista preciosa. Gracias, Jose Antonio, muy agradable.
- Lo unico que me gusto fue el cielo Estellado que se ve por la.noche
- Las vistas son increíbles y Antonio, el anfitrión, es muy simpático y amable, nos preparó comida sin disponer del servicio a muy buen precio.
- El paisaje y la tranquilidad que da estar en un lugar a sin
Albenzaire Hotel Asador
Albenzaire Hotel Asador offers air-conditioned rooms with private balconies and free Wi-Fi, as well as an on-site grill restaurant. Granada is just a 20-minute drive from Fuensanta.Rustic-style rooms have private bathrooms with free toiletries and each one has a flat-screen TV. Albenzaire also offers a children’s play area and free private parking.Asador Restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and specializes in grilled meats. There is also a café and bar.The hotel is very well connected, located just off the A92 Motorway and 7.5 mi from Granada Airport. Both Sierra Nevada National Park and the Mediterranean Coast can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The room is big and clean. Tv is nice and staff very friendly
- Good location,only one night stop,but very comfortable.
- clean, silent room, good comfort, close by Granada rural setting, nice restaurant, good internet
- Just of the A-92. It was raining a lot and we had a covered space to park. We arrived late and the reception lady waited for us.
- Nice and quaint but with Aircon ìn bedroom..Good food & wine.
Cortijo Molino los Justos
Cortijo Molino Los Justos is located in the mountain region of Andalusia, in Fuentes de Cesna. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each accommodations offers private pool, a barbecue and a private terrace with mountain and pool views. The kitchenette is equipped with a toaster, oven, coffee machine and washing machine.Cortijo Molino Los Justos offers a tasting of local dishes made of Cesna’s natural products. There is also a garden with olive trees.Iznájar Lake is 2.5 mi from the property and Málaga and Granada are a 1-hour drive away.
- Nice hospitality. The best paella ever!!! Home style cooked.
Very good breakfast, local extra Virginia olive oil fresh juice, omelette creme fraich and conserves with toast. Coffee refill no problem. Really welcoming hosts,Eva,Paco and Maria.We were delighted with our accommodation, comfortable bed,fully equipped kitchen, constant hot water and lovely pool. Highly recommended!!!!
Forgot to mention excellent dinners cooked by Maria at very reasonable prices!
- Hosts very welcoming. A different “something special ” provided each breakfast.
- We were upgraded from the studio we booked to a very comfortable three-bedroom house with its own pool, making the stay exceptional value. Our hosts were very welcoming and the traditional breakfast was delicious. The setting is very nice, hidden away from the road with views of the surrounding hills. The owners lit the wood-burner for us in the evenings and the heating in general was adequate given the weather was unpleasant during our stay.
Paco, el anfitrión, y su familia, estuvieron en todo momento al tanto de nuestras necesidades. La casa es preciosa, cuidada con detalle.
Comimos un día en el restaurante y estaba todo delicioso.
Top Hotels In Estación De Huétor-tájar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!