10 Best Hotels To Stay In Espuéndolas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Espuéndolas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Espuéndolas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espuéndolas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espuéndolas Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Espuéndolas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Espuéndolas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Espuéndolas Aragon:
El Churrón is located in Central Pyrenees area of Aragon and just 5 minutes’ drive from Sabiñánigo. The hotel features free Wi-Fi access in most areas and rooms with views.Rooms at El Churrón are bright and spacious. Each room features a desk, heating and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Facilities at El Churrón include a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant that serves homemade dishes.Guests can make use of free parking, and local activities include hiking, skiing and adventure sports.The hotel offers a bike workshop where guests can store, clean and repair their bikes or motorbikes.Panticosa, Formigal, Astun and Candanchú Ski Resorts are all within a 35-minute drive of El Churrón. Guests can also visit the Tena Valley, Ordesa National Park and the Serrablo Region, as well as the Aragón Valley, Las Güixas Caves and San Juan Monastery.Huesca Pirineos Airport and the French border are around 40 minutes away by car, and Zaragoza can be reached in 90 minutes.
- A very good hotel in a great little village in the mountains. Very handy if you are travelling to via the Somport tunnel. The staff were really friendly and helpful. We had a a drink in the bar and a good three course evening meal in the restaurant.
- Simple but functional hotel that happened to be good stop on our journey from Barcelona to the French Atlantic seaside. Before continuing, we had a good walk in the picturesque neighborhood.
- Fantastic views, fabulous food and pleasant, helpful staff
- Location and ambience. Went out of their way to assist in anything we needed.
- La habitación y el baño amplios y limpios. Silencioso para descansar y el desayuno muy rico. El personal muy amable y servicial. Nos pasó de todo el fin de semana y el personal nos ayudó en todo lo que pudo. Cenamos en su restaurante y los platos combinados contundentes y ricos.
Apartahotel & Spa Jacetania
Apartahotel & Spa Jacetania offers a seasonal outdoor pool and modern apartments with free WiFi. Candanchú Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away.Each apartment has functional décor and includes air conditioning and heating. All apartments have a living-dining room, a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a kitchenette with a ceramic hob, microwave and fridge.The Jacetania Apartahotel & Spa has a bar-restaurant with an outdoor seating area. There is also a 24-hour reception desk, ski storage facilities and on-site parking.The aparthotel is located in a quiet area, just a 15-minute walk from the center of Jaca. Astún Ski Resort, the French border and the Pyrénées National Park are all less than 19 mi away.Jaca Train Station is 2,800 feet from the apartments.
- Big new renovated rooms. We are slightly higher up so nice view of the town and valley.
- Great place with nice food, although if you wanted something special you need to drive into old town. Staff were englishfluent and very helpful. We used it as a base to visit the mountains.
- Very friendly reception staff. Nice bright property with good access.
- Nice staff and good size room. Evening meal was excellent.
- Used as stop over several times, good for late check in and early starts. Restaurant always good with friendly service. Worth doing the extra few miles to get out of France and have a better quality hotel at lower price.
La Borda de Pastores
One of our top picks in Sabiñánigo – and a guest favorite.
Offering a restaurant, La Borda de Pastores is located in Sabiñánigo, 1.6 mi from Gallego River. It offers accommodations with free WiFi and heating.There is a full a kitchenette with kitchenware. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a barbecue, an outdoor seating area and bed linen.At La Borda de Pastores you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The fact that is is an old stone building in the countryside
- Pastoral view. Quiet. A lot of place for parking. Very big bathroom.
- It is a beautiful peacefull place in the middle of nowhere. You have to drive to go to a restaurant, to swim, to the mountains.
- Ha sido un fin de semana de 10! La estancia increíble, el entorno precioso y el trato de los dueños… Inmejorable! Repetiremos seguro
- La paz y tranquilidad en mitad del campo y rodeado de animales dónde los niños se lo pasan en grande.
Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca
Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca is set in the heart of the Aragonese Pyrenees, 35 minutes’ drive from Candanchú, Astún and Panticosa Ski Resorts. The hotel has a beautiful natural setting, with impressive views, a spa, a seasonal outdoor pool and an 18-hole golf course. Free WiFi is provided.The hotel offers comfortable rooms with central heating, air conditioning, safe, and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca’s wellness center has a heated indoor pool, which can be used for a surcharge. A wide range of beauty and relaxation treatments are also available.The Hotel offers you the possibility to buy a ski pass for any of the nearby ski resorts at the hotel reception, so you can access the ski elevators directly.The hotel’s Los Tilos restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food as well as local wines. The Bar Marboré has a terrace with views of the golf course with the backdrop of the Pyrenees.Jaca is 10 minutes’ drive from Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca.
Staff were all so friendly and helpful. We were made very welcome.
The whole place was beautifully kept but comfortable and in a wonderful setting.
Facilities were good and the food was lovely. A very restful place to be but with a pool and golf and the Spa there was potential to be busier! Just great.
- Great location and spa facilities. Very helpfull staff. Food was good.
Rooms are very spacious with good furniture.
We were also upgraded to a balcony room, which made us happy because of the amazing views it had.
The restaurant was good
The SPA was very nice and with very few people.
The location is in a very quiet and peaceful town overlooking a Golf course
- Room was comfy and easy to access. Staff efficient but lacked warmth.
- Very nice view from the pool side, spacious room with a very large comfortable bed (we had a superior double) and a fridge. Great WiFi connection! Breakfast was good and diverse. There are no bars or stores around the hotel – for all those try Jaca (5 minutes drive to the west). All in all – definitely recommendable as a starting point for discovering the region.
- Staff were all so friendly and helpful. We were made very welcome.
Exe Las Margas Golf
Located in the Pyrenees Aragón, in the municipality of Latas, 3.7 mi from Sabiñánigo, Exe Las Margas Golf is a modern hotel uniquely designed for golf and nature lovers. The nearest ski stations are Panticosa and Formigal, 22 mi from the property. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and safe. All come with wooden furniture and are decorated in warm colors. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms come with a terrace.Make the most of the 18-hole golf course and the 9-hole Pitch & Putt mini golf course. Enjoy the heated outdoor pool, the solarium area with mountain views, and work out in the Exe Las Margas Golf’s modern gym.The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 75 mi from the Hotel.
- Location and scenery were amazing staff were excellent food also excellent
very friendly and helpful reception and restaurant/bar staff. Good breakfast.
Large, comfortable rooms.
- What we liked was the size of the room: quite large bedroom, spacious bathroom and a lovely balcony. It was a pity we had just one night, the view was lovely with all the golfing greenery and the peace and quiet in the night is excellent. The parking space is free within the hotel, and the area is safe. There were lovely amenities offered in the bathroom, almost everything was present upon arrival, plenty of towels too.
- The hotel itself, the restaurant and the rooms were really great, however location is quite remote in a newly developed and seemingly deserted area of holiday houses outside Sabiñanigo, which really doesn’t seem to have anything to offer in terms of tourism. Some nice nature spots nearby, though (we didn’t come for the golf)… If you can live with that it’s great value!
- Beautiful setting. Wonderfull golf course. Nice modern rooms with Nice balcony with gourgeous view.
This hotel makes it easy for you to discover the rich Romanesque heritage of Jaca, to enjoy the skiing and mountains in the center of the Aragon Pyrenees.Jaqués is a centrally located establishment with a family feel. It is situated a few feet from the town hall and San Pedro Cathedral. Relax in the comfortable and private atmosphere of the rooms or the hotel restaurant.Surrounded by beautiful mountains, Jaca is a cultural reference point and top sports location. It is also one of the major bases of Romanesque art and an obligatory stop on the Santiago Way.
This was a one night stop for us before moving through the tunnel into France. No problems with the location, loads of cafes and restaurants around, and a few interesting buildings and places to see, some at a price. Our receptionist was friendly spoke very good english(a bonus) and gave us a bottle of water(genius prize). Found a great restaurant while out walking, and we enjoyed a free bottle of wine with our very simple but beautifully cooked and presented meal.
Breakfast included was different in that we sat in the breakfast bar, and (our Spanish not so good still) a lovely young waiter asked us what we wanted, bit confusing as didn’t know what was on offer. He helped tremendously and was very patient.
Great parking underground worth the €8.
- Liked location, room was very nice. Parking off site but close. Walk to town and parks was good . Good breakfast , Friendly staff.
- Friendly staff lovely cafeteria with a superb breakfast plus a facility for€5 to park vehicle in a secure underground car park. Ideally located in a central position close to bars and cafes if not using the hotels excellent restaurant..
- The staff were excellent. Friendly and very attentive.
- Liked it a lot, no complaints! Easy parking and a tasty breakfast as well.
- This was a one night stop for us before moving through the tunnel into France. No problems with the location, loads of cafes and restaurants around, and a few interesting buildings and places to see, some at a price. Our receptionist was friendly spoke very good english(a bonus) and gave us a bottle of water(genius prize). Found a great restaurant while out walking, and we enjoyed a free bottle of wine with our very simple but beautifully cooked and presented meal.
Hotel Charlé enjoys a beautiful rural setting next to the Aragón River, with the backdrop of the Pyrenees. It has its own riding school and offers free Wi-Fi and parking.The hotel is a 19th-century stone and wood building located on the Camino de Santiago and 10 minutes from Jaca city center. There are numerous hiking and cycling routes in the surrounding area, and staff can arrange horse riding lessons and trails.The hotel’s restaurant serves homemade food, and there is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink. The hotel’s rooms feature attractive wooden floors and a TV.
Superb restaurant serving evening meal.
Breakfast was good as well.
- property was 5 min away from Jaca and just off the road (not much noise though). Breakfast was adequate, staff polite and professional.
Lovely property and very well maintained for a place of this age. The location was very pleasant if you like to be away from the bright lights.
Excellent breakfast and super value for money.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Room was comfortable and warm. Breakfast is excellent.
- Lovely place nice walks great views highly recommended if your coming this way
- Superb restaurant serving evening meal.
One of our top picks in Jaca.This hotel is located on the main avenue in Jaca from which you can admire the impressive Ciudadela built in 1595 and just 20 minutes from the Astun-Candanchu ski slopes.The hotel is also located along the celebrated Camino de Santiago pilgrimage footpath in the foothills of Peña Oroel with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains.Facilities include a restaurant and a cafe, a disco, a swimming pool for adults and children during the summer months and garage parking.
Very good value for money, good location, parking and friendly staff.
We didn’t eat anything so cant comment on the food or restaurant.
One thing that would be great is if it had satellite TV as it would be nice to at least see some news in English.
- Convenient location, great bed and shower, warm and cosy.
2 things are needed for a hotel room: a comfy bed and a great pressure shower.
Both were just perfect, highly recommend this hotel.
Excellent parking and location. The staff couldn’t do enough to please, they were all excellent. Immaculately clean hotel. Excellent breakfast.
A truly pleasant three night stay. I’d confidently recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Jaca.
- Great location, easy stroll into the old town centre-close but away from crowds. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed having a little balcony with chairs and table. Loved having an optional minibar so we could use the fridge for our bits and pieces as we were essentially self catering.
- Very good value for money, good location, parking and friendly staff.
Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel sits in a magnificent setting, surrounded by a privileged natural environment that is ideal for winter sports enthusiasts, nature lovers and all those seeking a peaceful, relaxing stay.With 4 meeting rooms, 54 double rooms, 16 duplex and 6 junior suites, the hotel also has a spa, available at an extra cost, a gym and an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.Located in Jaca’s new residential area, the hotel offers excellent facilities for company meetings, all the amenities for a peaceful and enjoyable stay.
- A large room, very comfortable bed, very helpful reception desk staff.
- Rooms are comfortable and staff very friendly although they dont speak french or english.
- Modern, clean, functional. Easy access by car. Free parking outside. Supermarket and big sport shop next door. Views to Peña Oroel mountain. The historical centre of Jaca with all its bars, restaurants and shops is just 10-15 minutes walk. Both breakfasts are very good: buffet at 10 and continental at 3,5. Ample, comfortable rooms.
The room was large with comfortable (firm) beds with a choice of pillows.
The bathroom was well presented and very clean.
The service provided by the male waiters in the restaurant and breakfast area was exemplary.
The variety of food offered at breakfast was excellent, with the comments below noted if improvements suggested.
The rooms were serviced daily by lovely friendly staff who did a great job.
The price of room service and the restaurant meals was very reasonable, and the food was delicious on every occasion.
Lots of free parking right next door.
- Easy access from national route. Staff helpful,rooms clean food very good 17 pp menu del dia. Other options available. Underground parking 8 e. Plenty of free parking by hotel.
Hotel Villa Virginia
One of our top picks in Sabiñánigo.Hotel Villa Virginia offers free access to its indoor swimming pool, fitness center and spa. This characteristic Aragonese-style building is in the town of Sabiñánigo, 19 mi from Panticosa Ski Resort. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Air-conditioned rooms at the hotel are comfortable and heated. They all have welcome chocolates, a mini-bar with free water, flat-screen TV, and a safe. Some rooms have sloping ceilings.The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Villa Virginia has a restaurant and a bar. The hotel’s wellness center offers a sauna, steam bath and hot tub. Guests have free access to the spa. Massages and treatments are available for a surcharge.The hotel is just 11 mi from Jaca and 22 mi from Formigal. Free public parking is available on site. The hotel also has a tour desk and ski storage.
- The hotel and leisure centre were both very clean. Room was quiet and comfortable. Excellent range of food for breakfast.
- The hotel is conveniently located just off the main through road to France. The staff were very obliging and both dinner and breakfast were very good.
- Comfy bed great food but the town is a working town with little to see.
- Nice quality hotel excellent staff and nice comfortable clean light rooms
- Very nice facility, very clean, nice done. Exceptional!
Top Hotels In Espuéndolas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Espuéndolas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Espuéndolas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Espuéndolas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!