10 Best Hotels To Stay In Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Espinoso De Compludo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino
Surrounded by nature, La Casa del Peregrino is located in El Acebo de San Miguel.Each room a La Casa del Peregrino features exposed stone walls, air conditioning, desk and a TV. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.La Casa del Peregrino offer free bicycles to explore the area. Guests have access to a bright, shared lounge, as well as to a swimming pool located 1,000 feet away.The property offers free parking.
- This was a wonderful stay. The staff was great. The room and bathroom were both comfortable. Both the dinner and the breakfast the next morning were excellent. I don’t give many 10’s, but I had a great experience here.
- The restaurant was good. The room was comfortable and the bathroom was nice. The other place looked nicer and had a lot more amenities including the pool. Not this place.
- Great sized room and bath! Hostesses helpful and very hardworking! Delicious food!
- Amazing. Clean and nice bedroom. And the breakfast was so good. I’d recommend this place!
- Best choice of all our accommodation on the camino. Wonderful host. Quant, authenitic and a real gem.
The Way Hotel Molinaseca
Offering free Wi-Fi, The Way Hostel Molinaseca is located in Molinaseca. Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, the charming guest house has impressive views.Each room with unique design offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided, and there is luggage storage available for guests.The Way Hostel Molinaseca is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ponferrada Train Station and the city center are within 10 minutes’ drive and Barcena Reservoir is 6.2 mi away. El Bierzo Golf Course is within the same distance. Bembibre is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Very nice welcome. Provided much information. Extremely warm and friendly.
- Anna was in touch via email to inquire about my arrival time and provide an entrance code and my room number so that I wouldn’t have to wait for someone to arrive to let me in. After a long day on the Camino, this was something I greatly appreciated. My room was comfortable and included an ensuite bathroom. The room was heated (important that day). It even had a fan for hot weather, which is rare along the Camino in this price range. There are restaurants nearby, a shop, and a lovely Roman bridge.
- Anna was sooo helpful about laundry, restaurants, and the Camino route. Room was great. Highly recommend.
- Friendly, roomy, clean, convenient to Camino, convenient to restaurants
- Very clean comfortable room, nice towels, beds. Host Anna was very friendly and had lots of tips about places to eat etc. Great stay!
Hotel Casa Ramon Molina Real
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Hotel Molina Real offers accommodations in Molinaseca.A flat-screen TV is offered in each room. The Double room Dissability Access is located in the ground floor.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 mi from Hotel Molina Real, while Astorga is 24 mi away.
- Nice clean place in the center of town. Connected to store and restaurant. Owner is very helpful. Good Camino place.
- The receptionist was the BEST!!! I cam in exhausted and she immediately saw me to my room and gave me some water as I was slipping into dehydration. She was an absolute gem…a very caring person.
- The owner of the hotel, Raul, went above and beyond normal measures to accommodate us and make us feel comfortable. We arrived earlier than expected and personally walked us to a local restaurant and made sure we were refreshed until our room was ready. He wanted to ensure that we were happy with our room. Awesome treatment!
- This was a gem. The beds were wonderful the shower and bathroom perfect and central in the village
- Ramon, who was inaccurately caricatured in the movie The Way, is a gem; a living caricature whose image is on the hotel’s Camino stamp as well as their wine bottles. He acts like you would expect from the caricature! Loved the whole experience.
Hotel Valle del Silencio
This charming rural hotel is set in the small village of San Esteban de Valdueza, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada. It offers comfortable accommodations in a tranquil setting, with a terrace and free Wi-Fi.The traditional rooms have central heating and feature a TV and piped music. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdyer and free toiletries and the suites include a spa bath.The Hotel Valle del Silencio serves breakfast and has a restaurant and bar. There is also a lounge area with sofas, games and a selection of books.The local area has a number of hiking and cycling routes, as well as places to go fishing. The Las Medulas gold mining area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a 40 minute drive away.Free public parking is available nearby. The A-6 Motorway, which connects A Coruña with Madrid, is just 6.8 mi away.
- Staff was eonderful. Bartender eas wonderful. Food was delicious!!
- The room was very big, the staff was very friendly, the cleanliess of the room, the position.
- Very nice breakfast, staff is very friendly and helpful. Excellent restaurant as well. You are close to Ponferrada, and to many nice villages.
- La experiencia general fue muy positiva. Desde el ambiente cálido y acogedor del hotel y la habitación hasta la amabilidad y exquisita atención de María, pasando por todos los detalles de buen estilo y cuidado en la decoración interna y externa.
- La situacion es magnifica, el pueblo muy tranquilo
Hotel Aroi Bierzo Plaza
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hotel Aroi Bierzo Plaza is in the heart of Ponferrada, by the town hall. Its attractive rooms all offer a free minibar, free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning.Aroi Bierzo Plaza is just feet from the Bierzo Museum. The 12th-century Los Templarios Castle is a short walk away. The Radio Museum is also nearby. Ponferrada is the last city on the Camino de Santiago before it reaches Galicia.The hotel is set in a historic building with elegant arches. Most rooms have a balcony, and all are en suite. There is a bar-cafe and a 24-hour front desk.Aroi Bierzo Plaza has 2 restaurants. The Mesón La Taberna offers a range of typical tapas. Regional meals are served at the La Violeta restaurant.
- Ideally located and adjacent to a restaurant which made it convenient. Room was pretty small and dark
- The room was outstanding overlooking the plaza. As many hotels in Spain it had a cafe bar with outside seating. The front desk were very helpful finding us a phone adapter and ordering a cab in the morning. In the old part of town with the Templar castle a few minute walk away and plenty of cafe’s and restaurants.
- Great location to great restaurants and the Templar Castle.
- Third stay. Excellent welcome. Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable, and attractively designed facility. Centrally located.
- Good location once we found it. A bit noisy on the street.
Hotel Aroi Ponferrada
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.The Aroi Ponferrada Hotel is close to Ponferrada’s main shopping area and within walking distance of the Templar Castle and the Museo Bierzo. It has free Wi-Fi and complimentary minibars.The modern rooms all have flat-screen TVs, telephone and air-conditioning. Children up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing beds.Aroi Ponferrada has a quiet reading area in the lobby where you can find newspapers.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. There is a cafe offering drinks and snacks throughout the day.Ponferrada is the final city on the Camino de Santiago before you reach Galicia. The hotel is located just off the Avenida de España, the business center of the city. Public parking can be found nearby.
- It was clean and a good place for us to stay before walking the Camino Francés. We started in Ponferrada. Restaurants we’re close by. They contacted me when we had a miscommunication with my final payment. They were kind and understanding!
- Staff very helpful, clean comfortable room near the train station
- Nice hotel with very modern and clean room. Room was not large, but was quite comfortable. Very quiet — no street noise. Close to train.
- Beds were white sheeted, large and comfortable. Lots of pillows. Felt clean and fresh.
- Excellent location for taking train. Good breakfast. Treasure is the La Bodeguilla restaurant behind it.
Hotel Alda Centro Ponferrada
Located in Ponferrada, Hotel Alda Centro Ponferrada provides free WiFi. The property is around a 10-minute walk from Ponferrada Castle and 0.8 miles from Bergidum Theatre. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.
- Very nice rooms at an ecellent price. Good breakfast. Great location.
- Clean, modern, close to Decathlon. The size of the room was ok for me, even though a lot of ppl complain
- Staff was wonderful, very helpful and kindness can. Lorena and Noelia were very helpful and informative, also the women at the desk at night was also nice and helpful, sorry I don’t have her name.
- Our room was like a prison cell with a fan but had an excellent bathroom. Staff was fine and somewhat helpful. The breakfast was excellent! They kept our bikes safe for us on the Camino
- Great facilities, modern infrastructure, and excellent value for price. Staff was really helpful too.
Hostal Virgen de la Encina
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Virgen de la Encina has free WiFi, a terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Located in Ponferrada, the property is 1.2 mi from Ponferrada Train Station.Featuring exposed stone walls and wooden furniture, each charming room comes with a balcony, a wardrobe and heating. All rooms have a private bathroom. Some rooms have a spa bath.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.
- Centrally located goid value for money. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
- great location next to the castle, neat stone walls
- Nice central location and easy to get back on the Camino. We enjoyed having a place with privacy.
- Location and proximity to sights, plus receptionist Nicole, sweet and helpful.
- Great location opposite the castle. Friendly and helpful staff. Good bar.
Hotel Alda Los Templarios
The Hotel Los Templarios is located in the historic town of Ponferrada and offers functional, stylish accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.This air-conditioned room features city views, free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony, upon availability.There is a cafeteria and a restaurant in Los Templarios, which serves traditional tapas and set menus. There is also a communal lounge with a computer, a TV and bookshelves. A laundry room is also available.Discover the history of pretty Ponferrada, part of the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Only 650 feet from the hotel is the incredible Templar Castle, constructed in the 12th century. Bike storage is possible on site and a toolkit is available at the reception.Ponferrada is located in the mountainous El Bierzo valley, 43 mi from León. You can enjoy walks in the fresh air and even skiing at the small El Morredero resort, only 12 mi away.Don’t miss a visit to the nearby UNESCO World Heritage site of Las Médulas, once the most important gold mines in the Roman empire.
- Location, price, and the room were fit for purpose. The staff allowed my partner to check in before I arrived. The breakfast buffet had a good selection.
- Located close to everything. Hot shower, clean, friendly staff.
Location… in the heart of the city
Next to the convent made it easy to go to Mass!
Staff was quite helpful
- It was a very nice hotel with outstanding location. Close to everything and Camino on the way out of town the next day. Less than 5 mins. Walk to banks, markets, cafe/bars & plaza. Close 2-3 minutes to Knights of Templar Castle & Plaza & Cathedral.
- Centrally located. Hotel is part of the Alda chain. Room was spotless and well equipped with bath with hair dryer and bidet.
Hostal San Miguel
Featuring a bar, Hostal San Miguel is located in Ponferrada, an 11-minute walk from Ponferrada Castle. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet. All rooms have a private bathroom. At Hostal San Miguel each room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.An Italian breakfast is served at the property. The restaurant at the accommodation specializes in Spanish cuisine.Bergidum Theatre is one mile from Hostal San Miguel.
- One of the beds was soft. Third floor with an elevator.
- Great place to stay. Good location, clean and comfortable
- The building was quiet…didn’t hear other guests. Had elevator and security pass required for the front door.
- Good location. Walking distance to the castle and the historic center.
- The owner was incredibly friendly and helpful. The location was perfect and the hotel was clean. Hotel also has restaurant right across the street.
Top Hotels In Espinoso De Compludo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!