10 Best Hotels To Stay In Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Espinosa De Los Monteros Castile And Leon:
Posada Real Torre Berrueza
Offering a picturesque setting, this charming rural hotel is located in Espinosa de los Monteros, close to Ojo Guareña monument. It offers a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.The restaurant has has been categorized as “Bib gourmand” by the Michelin Guide.Each room at Posada Real Torre Berrueza has been carefully decorated with rustic-style furniture and wooden beamed ceilings.The spacious lounge area has comfortable sofas and a fireplace. Outside, there is a large garden area.Posada Real Torre Berrueza is just over an hours’ drive from Santander and the beautiful fishing villages located along the Cantabrian Coast.
- The hotel is in the Michelin Guide and the food was exceptional! We had both dinner and breakfast. The hosts are delightful and the hotel is a stunning 12th century building. Well worth a visit, it’s a very special place
- The owners were exceptionally kind and helped us with retrieving our passports which we had left at our previous hotel in Zaragoza. The food and wine was topnotch and locally sourced. The location feels a little strange on first encounter as in the town – so quite urban – but actually the town was delightful and very friendly with lots of cafes and restaurants in the square around the medieval church. We slept very well indeed.
Friendly and efficient greeting to a wonderful old building in an interesting and lively town. Our room was charming with a view across the garden to the restaurant. Clean, well equiped bathroon and a large, comfortable bed.
We had an excellent dinner in the restaurant and one of the best breakfasts we’ve ever had the following morning.
A lovely place to stay and the highlight of a wonderful week in Northern Spain. Very highly recommended.
Absolutely fabulous evening meal and breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. A real centre of Spain rustic experience – a good position for touring the Picos too!
Thankyou to the charming hosts
- Breakfast, served upstairs in the charming restaurant in the garden, was superb!
Hotel Rural La Casa del Montero
Located in Espinosa de los Monteros, Hotel Rural La Casa del Montero has a shared lounge. This 3-star hotel offers a shared kitchen and free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Bilbao Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Stylish room with exposed brickwork and antique furniture. Nice decor! Quaint kitchen/ dining area. Host very helpful and hotel very quiet and cosy
- Excellent location and beautiful, authentic building with pleasant and comfortable rooms. Recommendable.
- El sirio estaba muy céntrico y una relacion calidad-precio excelente..y el trato inmejorable
Ubicado en el centro
- es una casa rural con cocina, sala de estar… mucho más comoda que un hotel y con instalaciones nuevas
Posada Real El Prado Mayor
Offering views of the Merindades region, Posada Real El Prado Mayor is a charming 16th-century house set outside the village of Quintanilla del Rebollar. It grows organic produce in its vegetable garden.The Posada Real El Prado Mayor has a pretty setting surrounded by gardens. It features an original stone archway, beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls.Each elegant room has free Wi-Fi and heating. All rooms offer views.Breakfast is served in the Posada’s dining room and there is also a lounge area with a fireplace. Guests can enjoy views of the surrounding countryside from the terrace.Local activities include hiking, cycling and fishing, while Alto Campo Ski Resort can be reached in 1 hour by car. Bilbao, Santander and Burgos are less than 56 mi from the Prado Mayor.
- Very quit and tranquil. The lady was very helpful and the food was simple but excellent as well as very good value.
A wonderful location, wonderful menu and owner.
Excellent value for money.
- Simply fantastic!!! Homemade dinner and breakfast with high quality products!! The room with al kind of details and super clean!! For visiting the area is a wonderful place (full Spanish experience)
- The home cooked very healthy food, the very personalized attention of the owner
- A lovely, peaceful little oasis, full of charm and character. Lovely landlady who has great local knowledge – plus she has a fabulous organic fruit/veg garden!!
Hotel Rural El Balcón de Montija
Set in the countryside of Burgos, just 4.3 mi from the pretty village of Espinosa de los Monteros, Hotel Rural El Balcón de Montija offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.Charming rooms feature bright pink or green finishes and many have sloped beamed ceilings. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer, and some also include a hydromassage bath.The hotel’s El Crucero Restaurant serves home-made local dishes and opens for lunch and dinner. There is also a library with a fireplace.Ojo Guareña Caves are just 5 minutes’ drive away, while both Collados del Asón and Valderejo nature reserves are around a 30-minute drive from Rural El Balcón de Montija. Bilbao is 43 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- Staff was very helpful and though extremely busy catered to our needs. Dinner was excellent and very good value for money. The hotel side of the property was surprisingly neat and tidy . We did not expect that after having to go through the bar to get to our rooms.
- La habitación era grande y confortable. Buena y elegante decoración.
- La ubicación es ideal para poder recorrer las diferentes zonas, pues hay mucho para ver, el desayuno es extraordinario, la amabilidad de la dueña diciéndonos sitios para ir a ver, la extraordinaria atención de Patri, el arroz con leche tan buenísimo que hace Manolo el dueño, la limpieza, la decoración
La habitación era muy bonita y cómoda.
El desayuno muy bueno.
- Desayunos típicos de la tierra, tortillas rellenas y sobaos pasiegos.
Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela
Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela is located in Villanueva la Lastra and has a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 4-star inn offers a tour desk. Guests can use a bar.At the inn, each room has a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela also have a mountain view. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.There’s an in-house restaurant, which specializes in Spanish cuisine and also offers gluten-free options.Guests at Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villanueva la Lastra, like hiking.Crespo is 18 miles from the inn. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 56 miles from Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela.
- Great rooms and food, secure parking for motorbikes, easy to find, lovely updated old building
- This is a really friendly and hospitable hotel and every about the stay was great with the only downside (not their fault) is that hardly any of the staff spoke English
- The authentic building and menu offerered. Very attentive staff, especially Jose. Our Room consisted of a bedroom, lounge, bathroom and hallway!
- La atención del personal fue impecable. Comida muy muy buena. El alojamiento en general estuvo fantástico.
- La mejor la atención del personal y el hotel en si, que es bastante bonito. La camas son comodas aunque el edredón demasiado gordo.
Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bisjueces; 1 hours’ drive from Orbaneja del Castillo, and Frías, a historic medieval town located on a hill above the river Ebro.All spacious and quite rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. They all have a private bathroom with bath or shower; a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.There is a shared lounge with a fireplace and a flat-screen TV at the property and guests have also access to a shared kitchen.
Dinners can be prepared on prior request.The area is popular for skiing and horse riding. Villarcayo is 3.7 mi from Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces, while Medina de Pomar is 5.6 mi from the property.Santander Airport and Bilbao Airport can be reached in a 1.5-hour drive.
- The room was spacious and the beds very comfortable. It was very clean. The breakfast was pretty good, with fresh orange juice and home-made cakes included. The owners were so friendly, patient, and helpful. The location of the hotel is perfect if you look for a base to explore the area. The hotel is definitely kids-friendly.
- Big, clean, comfortable family rooms. Nice rural location with plenty to see in the area. Great staff, very helpful and made us an excellent value evening meal when we asked.
- Owner does everything to make you happy. Made a very nice evening meal when we asked for it!
A fabulous rural place to stay on our bike tour. Our hosts just looked after us. A lovely room
Rustled up a great supper and breakfast Super
- very lovely place deep in the country side, nice people
Hotel Restaurante La Alhama
Featuring an à la carte restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Restaurante La Alhama is 1,650 feet from Medina de Pomar’s old town. Set in gardens, it offers easy access to the N629 Motorway.Each simply decorated, heated room at Hotel Restaurante La Alhama has carpeted floors. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of creative Cantabrian cuisine in La Alhama’s restaurant. Breakfast is served from 09:00 to 10:30. There is also a bar and a terrace.Located in the Merindades region, the hotel is within 12 mi of the Sierra de La Tesla Mountains. Bilbao, Santander and Burgos can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- They gave us a good place for our bicycles. We were able to get food and drinks there. The WiFi worked.
- Lovely big room with separate seating area Quiet country location
- La atención. Nos olvidamos una camisa y nos la mandaron por correo.
La habitacion era amplia, con vitas muy bonitas, el baño con ducha como habíamos solicitado, cenábamos allí y muy buenas las cenas tanto a la carta como el menú y Nuria un encanto, siempre dispuesta a facilitar todo, muy pendiente. El personal de limpieza también fue muy amable.
Arancha fue encantadora todo el tiempo, informándonos de todas las posibilidades de visitas, excursiones y demás, teléfonos, etcetera, nos facilitó mucho todo, nos sentimos muy cómodos.
- A las afueras de Medina de Pomar.Facil de aparcar.
Hotel Casona de Quintana
In a picturesque setting, this charming country house is in Quintana, half a mile from Collados del Asón Nature Reserve and less than a 45-minute drive from the Cantabrian Coast.Hotel Casona de Quintana features rooms with rustic-style furniture and wood-beam ceilings. Each room has been carefully decorated and includes a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a spa tub.There is a bar and a restaurant serving traditional food from the area. Outside the house there is a large garden and a terrace.Biking, canoeing, hiking or horseback riding can be practiced nearby.
- We were so pleased that we booked this hotel. The owners were so helpful and made our stay really special. Breakfast was brilliant and served with a description of each item. Evening meals were also delicious. Nothing was too much trouble for the owners. We will return.
- The suite came, surprisingly with a private patio and access to gardens. Fantastic relaxing time had!
- Very friendly and helpful host. The food at the restaurant was very good- reasonable price and very delicious. They also accommodated us even when we were very late to breakfast/ dinner. The whole place was beautiful and well thought out; old mountainous charm 🙂
- Beautiful restored farmhouse in lovely working village. Friendly and very helpful host and staff. Scenic location. Food excellent. Room and bed wonderful.
- A warm welcome, and excellent food, all served up in the most exquisitely tasteful surroundings! The staff were so helpful, open and friendly, and to hear a little English being spoken was very welcome.
Hotel La Pradera
This country house is located just outside Quintanaentello in the Valdebezana Valley. It offers a hot tub, pool table and rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private balcony.Hotel Rural La Pradera’s restaurant serves traditional, home-made Castilian food. There is also a café with great views of the surrounding countryside.You can go hiking, cycling and canoeing close to the La Pradera. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is an hour’s drive away.
- Our ferry was three hours late. I contacted the hotel by email and advised them but the ferry became later still. The owner waited for us, we arrived at midnight. It was so good of him. The location is easy to find in daylight and the lights were left on for us which was great in the dark.
- The room and hotel is lovely especially the location in the country. Not far from the nearest town to buy supplies.
- A warm and friendly welcome. An excellent room and ensuite facilities with lovely view from the small balcony.
- Very friendly and accommodating owner, lovely clean hotel, great parking and very reasonable prices for drinks etc, nice little bar area and patio outside
- Ideal on-route stopover. Good bar, good meals, friendly host, good parking. Perfect.
Posada El Mirador
Posada El Mirador offers accommodations in Lavín, in the Soba Valley. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santander is 36 mi from Posada El Mirador, while Santillana del Mar is 65 mi away. Bilbao is 58 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- Very rural location. Fantastic scenery. Great host and great breakfast. We watched the griffon vultures flying overhead from the covered balcony/terrace/sunroom.
Amabilidad del personal
Las recomendaciones de rutas que nos dio Rafael
El personal del hotel excelente. Te ayuda en todo lo que puede y te explica a la perfección la zona, posibles rutas e historia de la zona.
El desayuno impecable, sobre todo la quedada casera…..
- Amabilidad del personal, en especial la de Rafael que resultó muy interesante con sus conocimientos del lugar y para interesados en energía solar todo un descubrimiento.
- La beauté du site et de la vue et le charme des propriétaires, le coté vieille maison
Top Hotels In Espinosa De Los Monteros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Espinosa de los Monteros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!