10 Best Hotels To Stay In Espinama Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Espinama Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Espinama Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espinama Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espinama Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Espinama Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Espinama Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Espinama Cantabria:
Heated rooms at Posada Maximo offer views of the surrounding mountains and come with free Wi-Fi. It is located in Espinama, in the foothills of the Picos de Europa National Park.Bright rooms are decorated in a rustic style, with wooden beamed ceiling. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub.Posada Maximo features a restaurant and bar set in a charming dining room and with tables available outside on the terrace.The Fuente Dé cable car is 1.9 mi from the property and offers stunning views of the mountains. Potes is a 20-minute drive away and offers a small selection of shops and restaurants.Santander Airport is around 1.5 hours away by car. Free private parking is available on site. The property can also arrange excursions in 4x4s for a surcharge.
- Menu of the day for a good price, nice room, clean and good location
- Lovely character filled building in small picturesque village. Very clean and well maintained
Traditional building of character
Close to Fuente de
Nice restaurant and good food
Easy parking to rear
- Good location. Price and bar price good . Parking at rear . Wi-fi good. Clean. Comfortable bed.great staff.
- Location. Access to car park. Family run business, got the impression that they were all tired, end of season.
Parador de Fuente Dé
Located in the foothills of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Parador de Fuente Dé has free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and easy access to the Fuente Dé cable car. It has a picturesque setting in the Liébana Valley.The homely rooms in the Parador Fuente Dé have large windows offering mountain views. They also have wooden floors, leather furnishings, heating and air conditioning.The hotel has large gardens with a children’s play area. It also has luggage storage and a lounge with newspapers.The Parador Fuente Dé’s restaurant serves characteristic Cantabrian dishes, such as Liébana stew and steak with Treviso sauce. It can also provide packed lunches.The cable car next door takes visitors to the Áliva viewing point.
Very large comfortable room with great Mountain View’s. Enclosed porch. Steps from the gondola to the top of the mountain.
Very good food. Plenty of free parking.
It is at the end of the road in a park that Michelin rates 3 stars. Th setting is dramatic to say the least.
- We had a nice quiet room with a balcony overlooking the horse pasture and mountains. Sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine watching the horses meander the meadow was a real highlight of our stay. It is a bit far from the cave paintings we were in the area to see, which we knew when we booked. But we didn’t realize how extremely narrow and winding the road north from Potes is. I’m still happy we stayed here, but I think the location is a better choice if you are planing to explore the National Park. The meals were good, especially the Hake and surprisingly the Tea Mousse. The staff were pleasant and attentive in an unobtrusive way.
- It’s the second time we stay here. It’s a very confortable and convenient hotel.
- The hotel and rooms are very clean, comfortable and elegantly stylish. The location is amazing, stunning scenery and very fresh mountain air. The food in the restaurant is good without being amazing, and I can understand those who are disappointed with it, as it’s not as distinctively flavored as most of the cuisine in the region. However, it is good quality, fresh and well prepared.
- If the management of Booking.com have not visited this Parador in the high mountains of the Picos de Europa, then you are missing so much in life. Fresh air, energetic walks, spectacular views and very friendly staff, comfortable accommodation and a local menu.
- Very large comfortable room with great Mountain View’s. Enclosed porch. Steps from the gondola to the top of the mountain.
Hotel Rebeco is located in the heart of the Picos de Europa Natural Park, yards from the Fuente Dé Cable Car. Rooms come with a terrace with views over the landscape.Rebeco is a charming stone and wood building with free private parking, a free Wi-Fi area and large gardens. The restaurant serves wines and dishes from the Liebana region, including stews and meats.All rooms at Hotel Rebeco feature satellite TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. The hotel also has various terraces with great views of the mountains and the amphitheater.The Rebeco Hotel can arrange many activities in the Picos de Europa. These include hiking and mountain biking, and many hiking routes start from the property. There is free on-site parking for cars and a garage for motorbikes.
- Amazing location, great restaurant, good service and comfortable rooms with awesome view.
- I like the place, Fuente De is such a relaxing place with the view of Picos de Europa, very near the cable car going up the Picos, walking trails.
- Balcony looking out onto mountains and cable car. Perfect to relax and enjoy!
- The staff at Hotel Rebeco was so friendly and helpful and fun and the location – the best views in Fuente de by far! A word on the staff – Arantxa went above and beyond the norm to help us; we can’t say enough good things about her and the other staff we interacted with.
- Super cute samoed dog welcomed us and staffs are friendly. Amazing view.
Set in the heart of the beautiful Picos de Europa National Park, this hotel offers perfect facilities to enjoy the peaceful setting, including free WiFi in public areas.The Hotel Cosgaya is a tourist landmark in the North of Spain, and its classy rooms feature exclusive decoration and fantastic mountain and river views.Free public parking in the streets near the hotel makes it easy to head out on excursions around the stunning, green Cantabrian countryside. There is also a private taxi service for guests of the hotel.Explore the Picos de Europa and Liébana Valley, where you can go fishing, hiking and horse-riding. Visit the Santo Toribio Monastery in Liebana and climb up to the Jano Peak.
- The hotel is one of two in Cosgaya in the Picos de Europa park area. It was very comfortable, quiet and clean. The owner was on site and she was extremely helpful and pleasant. There is a bar and restaurant located in the hotel, which was convenient for us after two long hikes. Good value great location warm, and helpful staff.
- A highly recommendable and beautiful place to stay. Excellent customer services and next year, I most certainly intent to stay there.
- Very convenient location for visiting Fuente De. Beautiful building, comfortable room, great restaurant, good breakfast. The hotel has a pool which was great on a hot day. Parking is available on the street.
- Ckean, excellent location direct to the river, very nice staff, calm area …
- Aunque está en la carretera es un sitio muy tranquilo, el hotel está nuevo y las habitaciones tienen una decoración moderna.
Hotel El Jisu
El Jisu has a natural setting overlooking the Jisu Valley. It has a swimming pool with lovely views of the Picos de Europa and free Wi-Fi in public areas.This attractive house is located in the town of Camaleño. It offers impressive views of its surroundings. The rooms are heated and en suite, with a work desk and TV. El Jisu’s restaurant serves homemade Cantabrian cuisine. There is also a spacious terrace and a comfortable reading area.Free private parking is available at El Jisu. The coast is within a short drive and the Picos de Europa Natural Park is only minutes away.
- Quiet, beautiful setting. Close to potes and to picos access for hiking.
The warm and friendly welcome. The food and the service. The comfortable bed. The picturesque location, with easy access to the road network and the ferry ports.
- Great views from our room and the pool. Perfect location for exploring the Picos without the crowds and rundown offerings of Potes.
- Perfect location, very friendly, helpful and flexible hotel people, relaxed and good stay for longer periods (8 nights in our case)!
- Excellent breakfast, beautiful view, good location, room is vert big clean and confortable.
Hotel Rural Peña Castil
Located in the mountain village of Sotres, in the heart of Picos de Europa Nature Reserve, Hotel Rural Peña Castil features heated rooms, a terrace, restaurant, and luggage storage space.All rooms come with TV, and bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. The hotel is decorated in a traditional rural style, with exposed stone walls and wooden surfaces.Some rooms offer views of the mountains.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food, such as Cabrales cheese and cider. It is also possible to get packed lunches.Hotel staff can provide you with information about activities in the area, such as hiking or mountaineering. Duje River is a 20-minute walk from the property, and Llanes Beach is 31 mi away. You can drive to Cavadonga within 1 hours’ drive.
Great hotel in an amazing village.
The staff is really nice and helpful.
- “El Jefe”, the owner of Pena Castil, is extremely knowledgable and forthcoming about trails in the region.
- Absolutely stunning location! The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff are so kind. Dinner is good, too. If you are traveling with small children who go to bed earlier than you, ask to stay in rooms 1-4 on the first floor – the lounge is just around the corner, so you can put your kids to bed and then relax in the lounge. Parking is easy and the wifi works well. The scenery can’t be beat, too!
- Dinner in the restaurant was good, same goes for the breakfast. Extremely friendly and polite staff.
- It’s the first establishment when you walk up the road into Sotres on a trek from Espinama and the top of the cable car at Fuente De. Excellent meal with local products. Basic accommodations.
- Great hotel in an amazing village.
Hotel & Spa Arha
Hotel & Spa Arha is in the Cantabrian village of Potes, within the Liébana Valley, just 1.9 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. Located in the historic center it offers a spa with sauna, hot tub and massage service. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Hiking and fishing are popular in the surrounding area. The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the local area.Hotel & Spa Arha has a bar and serves a daily breakfast. There is also a relaxing lounge area. The reception offers a safety deposit service.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Ojedo.Set in a stunning natural landscape, on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park, this traditional-style country hotel will help you relax and get from it all.Enjoy views of the mountains and beautiful green countryside from the hotel. The peaceful grounds and stunning views will help you relax and unwind and you can also take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. The cable car that takes you to Picos de Europa National Park is just 30 minutes from the hotel.The fantastic beaches of the northern coastline are only 45 minutes away by car from the hotel.
- Excellent location for hiking, kayaking; all at short distance from hotel; staff very friendly, good restaurant
- fantastic hotel, 16 of us on motor bikes, staff excellent, facilities great. would 100% stay again
- Lovely hotel very clean rooms excellent staff lots of on site parking Moter cycle friendly family run have stayed many times before would always go back and it’s got an outside swimming pool.
Good breakfast. Lovely veranda where you can sit and relax whilst having a drink from the bar.
Potes is a nearby lovely village, which is worthed to visit.
- The pool, the bed, the bath, the outdoor eating area. Service.
Hotel Valdecoro is next to Potes’ Deva River and offers impressive views of the Picos de Europa National Park. It features a traditional Cantabrian restaurant and a bar.The Valdecoro’s spacious rooms have rustic décor and offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the hotel’s inviting lounge area, which features a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The Valdecoro’s breakfast room offers mountain views.The surrounding area of Liébana is ideal for hiking and cycling, and the Picos de Europa Park is just a 30 minute drive away. The beaches at La Franca are approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
- Conveniently located close to the old part of village of Potes (5 min walk). Quiet, clean, comfortable; free parking on site. Staff is friendly, helpful, professional.
- Right on the N621 just as it enters Potes, extremely easy to find, nice large white building with the name in large letters, can’t miss it. Free parking beside and behind the hotel. Five minute walk to the center of town. Checked in easily despite receptionist not speaking any English). Room was decent sized, clean, nice bathroom, TV, free Wi-Fi (I had read it was only in public areas but we got it fine in our room on the first floor). Breakfast was included in the booking.com listing, it was OK.
- Great location and modern comfortable hotel with added touches of mountain character. A nice balance.
- Close the centre evening meal was very nice and good value 15 Euro 3 courses including water wine and coffee
- There were extra pillows and the bed was large and comfortable. Our room had a shower only but there are rooms with a bath, so you would need to make a special request if you have a preference. The front and side of the hotel is facing on to a busy road so I would advise asking for a room at the back of the hotel, especially if it’s warm as there is no air conditioning. There was ample free parking. There is a supermarket almost opposite, bakery around 50 metres up the road and it is around a 5-10 minute walk to the centre of the town where you’ll find ample shopping, eating and drinking opportunities. Some bars are open until 3am.
This rural hotel is located 2,950 feet from the historic center of Potes at the foot of the Picos de Europa Mountains. It offers cozy rooms and a garden and terrace with mountains views.Rooms at Hotel Toscana feature rustic decor. Each includes a TV, scenic mountain views and a private bathroom.The property has a cafeteria serving snacks and you can relax in the lounge with fireplace. There is a restaurant 50 feet away and buses to Potes, Santander and nearby beaches stop 30 feet away.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling and you can get tourist information at the Toscana reception, as well as hire a bicycle or car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Hotel Toscana offers free parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian Coast. Santander is 80 minutes’ drive away.
- This property was a great location for the Picos de Europa national park. The staff was super friendly and it is a very cute, comfortable, quaint place to stay. It is a little bit away from the main area of Potes, so you will want to either drive or expect to walk 1.5 km down the road to get to the main square.
- Hotel was a great value, really close to Potes’ center and opposite to a mini market. Room was clean. Lourdes and her husband were absolutely nice and helpful.
The hosts are wonderful people, always helpful and giving you a warm welcome.
Lourdes and Nisio, as the rest of the staff, make you feel at home.
The hotel is simple but very comfortable and cozy, perfect for an exploration of the wonderful valley of Potes.
The breakfast at the bar, attended by Domingo, is great.
This is the second time I´ve stayed there, and surely I´ll come back.
- This hotel was a very good value compared to the cost. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful including wonderful recommendations for restaurants.
- Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. Easy parking outside. Easy to find.
Top Hotels In Espinama Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Espinama Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Espinama Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Espinama Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!