10 Best Hotels To Stay In Espierba Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Espierba Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Espierba Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espierba Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espierba Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Espierba Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Espierba Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Espierba Aragon:
Parador de Bielsa
Set in a mountainous location, 350 feet from an entrance to Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park, Parador de Bielsa is ideal for a tranquil stay in the fresh air of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.Enjoy spectacular views of the Aragonese Pyrenees from this Parador hotel. The border with France and the Pyrenees is just a short drive from this hotel.Dine or enjoy a light lunch on the outdoor terrace of the hotel. Local-style, mountain cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant. Then you can have a drink and a sociable chat in Parador de Bielsa bar.Each of the hotel’s rooms is spacious and decorated in a classical style and feature . They all come equipped with a TV and mini-bar, and are perfect spaces to relax in the evening.Free outdoor private parking is available on site.
- I requested two beds as I was traveling with my 21 year old son and we were given a room with one bed. Fortunately the staff were able to provide another room for one night of our two night stay, but that was our only complaint. The parador is in an incredibly beautiful part of the Pyrenees and I would highly recommend staying here especially if you have children who enjoy hiking. The food was amazing as well. Paying the extra 30 euros for an upgraded room on a higher floor with a view of the mountains would definitely be worth it!
- It is the most incredible nature view I have seen in my life from the terrace of this parador! Rocky peaks I have seen at many places, but nowhere the combination of cliffs and rumbling waterfalls is so spectacular. A place so remote and so serene that I could have spent a lifetime there! Particularly loved the children’s playground at the premises, my daughter enjoyed playing there tremendously in the fresh air. Would definitely return with her when she is older so we can take a hike in the national park.
- Beautiful hotel and a beautiful mountain location. Nice food. Reasonable prices.
- The view was spectacular. Very quite and comfortable rooms.
- Location can not be beat. Right at the entrance to a beautiful national park in the Spanish Pyrenees.
One of our top picks in Bielsa.Hotel Bielsa is set in the central Pyrenees, at 3,300 feet altitude. The hotel is surrounded by gardens and facilities include free Wi-Fi.The hotel is just 650 feet from central Bielsa. The village is by the beautiful Pineta Valley. The nearby A-138 road leads directly to France.There is free parking at the Hotel Bielsa. The Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park and the Gistain Valley are both nearby.All rooms at the hotel have a private balcony or terrace with views of the mountains. There is also satellite TV and an private bathroom.The surroundings are ideal for hiking, cycling, horse-riding and skiing. The hotel tour desk offers information about excursions. Packed lunches are also available.The hotel restaurant offers creative versions of traditional mountain meals. There is also a bar and a TV room.
- Good facilities for cyclists. Staff was flexible and accommodating.
Perfect stay if you’re driving through the mountains between Spain and France. It’s just before the tunnel (which might close during the night), and has lots of parking space.
Breakfast was nice too.
- Staff was very friendly and effecient; gave us a nice unexpected discount. You couldn’t find a better breakfast for the price anywhere! Great Golden Retriever in the big yard adjoining the back of the hotel – he must be petted!!!
- The hotel is clean and the beds are very good. The bathroom is spacious and very clean. The staff is responsive and does everything you request perfectly.
- Very cheap. Good value for money. Good location. Easy parking. Bike friendly: large bike room with locks. Fantastic 3 course dinner for 13Euro. Friendly staff.
This characteristic, mountain-style hotel is located in the Ordesa Valley, surrounded by the impressive landscape of the Pyrennes. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa and free WiFi.The spa at Hotel Silken Ordesa includes a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. A range of health and beauty treatments are also available.The rooms feature a simple design and come with a flat-screen TV. They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel Silken Ordesa offers a traditional restaurant, serving homemade dishes characteristic of the region. The lounge area has a fireplace and there is a bar area.Torla is approximately 0.6 mi from the hotel while Ordesa National Park is just 1,650 feet away. Guests can enjoy a number of activities in the area such as hiking, fishing and adventure sports.
- Very nice, quiet property with free parking. Also you can arrange for a picnic lunch and bus tickets if visiting the park.
I has a spacious room on the third floor, with modern bathroom. Everything felt new and clean. The king sized bed was comfortable and it was quiet. The sound insulation between rooms is excellent. We ate in the restaurant one night and enjoyed the food.
The receptionist was very helpful with information about hiking.
- Great location. Bus to Ordesa National Park picked us up right outside the hotel.
- The staff were nice, the spa was excellent and the food at the restaurant was delicious.
- Room was a duplex and very comfortable, clean, wifi was really good
This family-run hotel lies in the heart of the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. This Pyrenean-style hotel offers fantastic mountain views from its terrace and rooms.Each guestroom has mountain-style décor with pine furnishings. This blends with modern amenities such as TVs and private bathrooms.Take a stroll from the Palazio into the small village of Nerín to experience the characteristic mountain atmosphere. You can also use the hotel as a base to explore the canyons, glaciers and waterfalls of the stunning Natural Park.
- The staff are warm, friendlyhelpful in a very relaxing environment. Nothing compares to the beautiful view. Thank you for the hiking lunch you packed for us.
Great hotel in the middle of the pyrenees, amazing views and excellent place to disconnect. The staff was really helpful and the receptionist very friendly and informative.
I would definitely come back again in the future! We only stayed one night but I wish we had booked for a couple more!
Thanks for a great stay! Muchas gracias por todo, sobre todo por su amabilidad 🙂
- Very nice location great view right out of the window
- Location, friendly and helpful staff, amazing view, comfy beds
- The room was great: large, with a sofa, and balcony with mountains view. The staff was very helpful, even arrange a 5am breakfast as I needed to leave early. Nice diner at a reasonabler price
One of our top picks in Torla-Ordesa.In the village of Torla, on the edge of Ordesa nature reserve, in the Spanish Pyrenees, this mountain-style hotel is ideal for a family vacation in the region.Offering spacious rooms, equipped with antique-style furniture, you can enjoy great views of the surrounding mountains from your window.Surrounded by lovely gardens and grounds, you can enjoy a walk around this hotel any time of the day. After a hearty breakfast in the morning, you can venture into the Ordesa’s mountainous landscape, and go hiking. Alternatively, you can visit Torla’s medieval castle.Edelweiss Hotel is ideal for exploring the valleys of Ordesa, Bujaruelo and Ara.
- Very spacious rooms, very helpful, friendly and attentive staff, great breakfast (huge and delicious variety of foods!), great location, good restaurants nearby.
- Great location with beautiful view of the mountains and close to shuttle and walking path. A beautiful garden to enjoy after a days hike. Staff very helpful and breakfast was excellent. Would go back!!
- Good location, close by to Ordesa valley, very picturesque village
- Very good location, next to planty of trails starting points. Lovely stuff.
- Great views from the room. Very Comfortable bed. Friendly helpful staff. Excellent gardens.
The traditional stone building of Hotel Abetos is situated by the entrance to the Ordesa National Park and Monte Perdido. The hotel’s large grounds offer panoramic views of the surrounding area.The charming rooms at Abetos all have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub, modern shower and hairdryer. Some rooms also feature a balcony.There is a snack bar serving light refreshments as well as a terrace bar with wonderful views. There is also a cozy TV lounge with wooden beams and a fireplace where guests can relax.The Abetos Hotel can be found 650 feet from the center of the Pyrenean village of Torla, at the entrance to the Ordessa Valley. There is extensive free private parking available on-site, while the bus stop to Ordesa is just feet away.
- Very good breakfast and comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. Great location for National Park. Wonderful view of National Park from east side of hotel. Very quiet.
- Old world class. Great gentile staff. Perfect location. Get the room with a view to the mountains.
- Beautiful setting and extremely comfortable room. Everyone was very friendly.
The hotel is very charming, with a nice sitting area and a great breakfast. It is also located close to the start of the hike.
The staff of the hotel was very helpful, and even gave us a map of the national park with some suggested routes upon arrival.
- Super friendly and helpful staff, extremely clean and spectacular views.
Hotel Villa de Torla
This family-run hotel is located at the entrance of the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers mountain views and an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center.The Villa de Torla’s stylish rooms have central heating, and include satellite TV, hairdryer and telephone. The bathrooms have a bath or shower and include free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The hotel has a bar and lounge area with a fireplace and TV and there is also a ping-pong table and children’s play area. The terrace and garden offer the perfect setting for enjoying the landscape of the Pyrenees.The restaurant at the Villa de Torla serves buffet breakfasts and Aragonese dinners. Packed lunches are also available.Free public parking is available nearby, and the French border is just 31 mi away. The Panticosa Ski resort is a 45-minute drive away.
- Everyone tried very hard to explain information with not much knowledge of English, but that added to the charm of the place. Most persons in Torla had limited English. Everyone was very nice. The hiking in the Ordessa National Park was amazing. The restaurants in Torla were very good, especially El Duende.
- What a wonderful place to stay. Best location in town and best location for enjoying the Pyrenees. Marta, the host, was so helpful with recommendations for dinner, appetizers, shopping, and hiking trails. Be sure to have dinner and breakfast at the hotel. Really liked how you could reserve the hot tub.
- Beautiful location.Wonderful,helpful staff. The breakfast included hot milk for coffee which I enjoy. The room and facilities were very attractive. Extra large bath towels were a nice surprise.
This hotel is unbelievably amazing. It’s way better than the photos which was surprising. The hotel is located in this charming little village in the mountains. There’s plenty of restaurants nearby and the views from the hotel are unreal. Seriously this place is amazing and it was really cheap.
The hotel has a heated outdoor pool and an indoor jacuzzi that you can reserve for free. There’s a terrace with seriously unreal views of the mountains.
Do yourself a favor and book this place.
- We enjoyed staying at this wonderful family run hotel which is located right at the edge of the old village and very close to the shuttle bus stop for the Ordesa Valley. Breakfast and three course dinner was excellent. The view from the terrace is breathtaking.
One of our top picks in Torla-Ordesa.This charming hotel lies at the entrance to the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Rooms at Hotel Bujaruelo include a balcony with nice mountain views and free Wi-Fi access.Hotel Bujaruelo offers spacious public areas, including a lounge with fireplace and flat-screen TV and a cafe-bar with a large outdoor terrace. There is also a public internet point. Breakfast and dinner are served at the restaurant.All of the rooms at the Bujaruelo Hotel feature heating, hardwood floors and mountain-style design. Some feature wooden roof beams and all have a private bathroom.Free private parking is offered on site. The Bujaruelo is situated in Torla, in the Ordesa Valley, near the Aragon Pyrenees.
- Great great location! Beautiful town and family friendly run hotel!
- Friendly and helpfull staff, good breakfast(although you have to wait in line for some things), clean and warm.
- Great hotel, only 2 star, but punches well over its weight. Lovely location, easy parking. The whole interior was spotlessly clean, superbe. The lady from reception was a delight to talk to, we asked for 2 glasses of red wine – she replied ‘good or expensive?’ – we replied ‘good’ and she promptly served us with some delicious ENATE Spanish wine. Cheap and delicious! The room we had was very comfortable, great shower room, plenty of wardrobe space + lovely view of the mountains. Dinners were good quality and most appetising. Breakfast was equally good – at least 6 different varieties of bread! A 2 minute walk to the town centre (small town)
- We liked everything about this hotel from the pillows to the bed linens to the views from our veranda, to the size and cleanliness of the room, to great coffee in the morning! The staff was very nice and spoke enough English for us to get help and direction when needed. It was our favorite on a two week trip in Spain.
- The location is great as it is very close to Park Ordesa. The town center is close-by with shops and restaurants. The beds are comfortable. Water pressure is good and plenty of hot water. We like the separate rooms in the family room. Beautiful view.
This mountain hotel is set just outside the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It offers free private parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Arnal is a traditional stone building in Escalona, in the Aragonese countryside. The Pirineo Aragonés and the Piau-Engaly Ski Resort in the French Pyrenees are a short drive away.Hotel Arnal has a restaurant with traditional meals and a bar-café. The terrace offers beautiful views. Other public areas include a social room with a TV, games and books.
- Good facilities (e.g., bathroom, equipment), service, good dinner menu (truly worth the price), helpful, attentive and friendly staff.
- The place has character. Its a short distance away and its just a straight shot to town.
May stay was fantastic and view from room window/ balcony was spectacular. The restaurant menus had a lot of choices and the food was delicious.
From the time I checked in and out to include the restaurant waiter were professional and courteous. As a touring Motorcyclist from the US the parking was secure and under the hotel with great access.
I will keep the Hotel Arnal on my list of places to use again and info. my friends about the hotel.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Secure garage parking for our motorcycles. Good food
- Very clean hotel with helpful staff. The hotel is situated in very pictures place close to Ordessa national park.
Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa
Located in a stunning natural setting on the banks of the Ara River, the Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is a charming 16th-Century building boasting a well-equipped spa.A former monastery, set in peaceful Boltaña near the French border, this hotel features lovely decoration, combining modern design with original details such as exquisite stone exteriors and arches.Enjoy a restful stay in your quiet, isolated bedroom, with large, comfortable beds, and air conditioning.The huge seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens, is perfect to spend a relaxing day around, and you can keep in shape at the fitness center.Pay a visit to the luxurious spa, where you can treat yourself to a soothing massage or Turkish steam bath.Sample first-rate cuisine in the impressive dining area, with an attractive arched roof.With free parking and bicycle rental available, the Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is also an ideal base from which to discover the beautiful Huescan countryside, with 2 large natural parks located nearby.
- The monastery is gorgeous! Very unique with lots of ambiance. Definitely worth a trip. A huge gym. Very comfortable beds and a great shower/bathroom.
- The bed was comfortable and views were nice. The building and decor was interesting. Reception staff were friendly in the hotel and the man in the spa (not the women on spa reception).
- The villa was first class and being able to park the bikes outside was a real bonus. The room was very clean and all the food services were excellent
- Very decent hotel for a price. IMO it shouldn’t call itself SPA (please read cons to know more), otherwise it’s perfect for a rural stay.
- It’s a pretty, though not spectacular location, near the Camino Santiago. Interesting old building, lovely furniture downstairs, comfortable room. The spa, which you pay extra for, is very good.
Top Hotels In Espierba Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Espierba Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Espierba Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Espierba Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!