10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eslida Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Eslida Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eslida Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eslida Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eslida Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eslida Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eslida Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eslida Valencia Community:
L’ Artesà Turisme Rural
Featuring a tennis court, L’ Artesà Turisme Rural is located in Eslida. The property provides a shared lounge, and organizing tours for guests.The rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at L’ Artesà Turisme Rural come with air conditioning, and selected rooms also feature a balcony. At the accommodation, all rooms come with a seating area.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Castellón de la Plana is 21 miles from L’ Artesà Turisme Rural. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in the heart of Serra d’Espana National Park, Hotel Beniali offers free Wi-Fi access, 24-hour room service, and a bar and restaurant overlooking the village and mountains.Each modern room features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and a private bathroom.Breakfast is available, as well as a lounge with a fireplace and terrace.The Beniali Hotel is 25 mi from Castello de la Plana and 43 mi from Valencia by car. It is also 47 mi away from Valencia Airport.
- Perfect escape to this beautiful little hotel, it really is a hidden gem! The room was spotless, and decorated beautifully, fabulous shower, the bed was the best we had on our trip! The food was delicious with a twist, presented with style and care, and the chef made sure that you liked her plates! Javier the guy we dealt with in the hotel was a kind caring and friendly, nothing was too much trouble he went out of his way to make sure our stay was perfect, he even took the time to explain every dish in the restaurant to us, and was a joy to talk to, guiding us which walks to take in such a delightful little village full of character and history! Can’t wait to go back!
- Íbamos de paso haciendo la Gr36 y la verdad es k nos sorprendió muy gratamente,están cuidados los detalles,todo muy bonito y acogedor ,nos quedamos ha cenar y todo riquísimo,el desayuno igual y el chico k nos atendió muy correcto y cordial en todo momento, muy recomendable
- La habitación super grande y comoda. La zona común y terraza contigua super acogedora. Las instalaciones en general muy nuevas y cuidadas. El desayuno muy bueno. Detalle de minibar: dos aguas y dos zumos incluidos.
La desconexión del lugar, un precioso pueblo con gente encantadora y buenas excursiones.
Se trata de un hotel pequeño, en la primera planta dispone de restaurante y la segunda planta alberga las 5 habitaciones. Amplias, cómodas, insonorizadas y con todo lo necesario para tener una estancia agradable.
Por decir algo, ya que hay nevera en la habitación, estaría bien una botella de agua de cortesía.
En el precio se incluye desayuno; el horario era de 9 a 11, perfecto para no obligarte a madrugar.
- La habitación preciosa, el lugar indescriptible y todo precioso
Located in La Vall D’Uixó, Hotel Belcaire offers free private parking and is located 0.6 mi from the A7 Motorway. It features a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms at the Belcaire offer a TV, heating and a safe. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy à la carte cuisine in Belcaire’s restaurant-pizzeria, while a self-service buffet is available in the café. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.Hotel Belcaire is just 2,300 feet from the Sant Josep underground river and caves. The Serra d’Espada Nature Reserve is less than 3.1 mi away, while the nearest beaches are 6.2 mi away.
- Very big room, comfortable bed and nice view, near a big supermarket, free parking.
- the hotel was clean and in a good location with lots of bars and restarants close also a good supermarket next door
- The staff were exceptional. Very helpful and extremely polite.
- Good location – easy to access from motorway. Very friendly reception especially as he did not speak much English and we no Spanish! Hotel undergoing renovation at the time but the staff tried very hard to ensure that we were not inconvenienced.
- Extra big room, nice place, friendly staff. Everything was great!
Hotel Restaurante Verdia
Located in the small village of Suera, Hotel Restaurant Verdià features original stone walls and wooden beams. Rooms at this hotel offer air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Verdià features rustic-décor rooms, with a TV and private bathroom.
The restaurant serves local Mediterranean cuisine including a variety of meats, fruits and fresh vegetables.Surrounded by forest of holm oaks and pines this hotel is close to Sierra de Espadà Nature Park. The area is ideal for cycling and hiking activities. Car rental service is also available at this hotel.Hotel Restaurante Verdià is located 19 mi from Castellón and only 25 minutes’ drive from the beach.
Very nice host who, despite not speaking English, was very helpful, patient and willing to communicate with hands and feet.
Room very clean, bathroom contained a whirl pool.
Some smaller hikes (with many ruins to see) starting in the village. The village itself has 2 small shops.
The restaurant offered 3 course menus which was too much for one person.
Jose is an amazing host. Really relaxed and friendly. Thanks for feeling home away of home.
Food was really good and the vino de la casa as well:-) Good hotel with a good allover price.
- I really appreciated all the support and advise about the mountains around. Although I was travelling for work I had a couple of free hours and wanted to explore the beautiful surroundings with a run in the mountains. The owner was very helpful, gave me a map and lots of details about the itinerary I had in mind.
- The staff was very friendly, made all their best to create our stay unforgettable. The dinner in the restaurant was high level. I would recommend for my friends.
- The staff were wonderful, helpful and cheerful. Nothing was too much trouble. He even advised the route to take to the airport to avoid toll charges
- Very nice host who, despite not speaking English, was very helpful, patient and willing to communicate with hands and feet.
Shhh is a modern design motel, offering stylish rooms with hydromassage baths and flat-screen TVs. It is conveniently set next to the AP-7 motorway, just outside Castellón de la Plana.The motel has an automatic check-in system and free private parking. There is also a 24-hour reception desk. Room service is available at any time.Rooms at Shhh are spacious and comfortable, with minimalist décor. They are all air-conditioned and soundproofed, with a DVD player and a safe. There is also a terrace and a garden. Free WiFi is offered.Shhh Motel is 37 mi from the city of Valencia and Valencia Airport. The town of Burriana is only 5.6 mi away. It has a harbor and a popular blue-flag beach, El Arenal.
The Jacuzzi in the middle of the room was spectacular!! Everything was really clean!
The best was the bed because was giant and super comfy! We slept like in paradise!
- Parking, privacy, WiFi & TV / music options, plus the whirlpool bath. Bed was large, with funky headboard illumination, dimmers, etc… although not the most comfortable bed for a senior like me!
- Excellent for couples. Perfect to wind down and enjoy yourselves.
- Very large room with indoor jacuzzi, double-shower, secure private downstairs garage for the car and outdoor patio and the rooms are utterly soundproof!
- El desayuno, la cama enorme , la terraza Y el jacuzzi
- The Jacuzzi in the middle of the room was spectacular!! Everything was really clean!
Hotel Spa Martín el Humano
This restored 18th-century hospital is located in Segorbe, in the Sierra Calderona Nature Reserve. It offers a spa, an attractive covered terrace and modern, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel Spa Martín el Humano feature parquet floors and contemporary décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Available for an extra cost, the spa at the Martín el Humano has a hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and 3-D showers. Massage services are also available on request.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Valencian dishes with a modern twist. During the summer you can enjoy a meal outside on the terrace.Hotel Spa Martín el Humano is 40 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca. You can drive to Valencia Airport in 45 minutes.
- Nice spa, interesting building. Good breakfast. Nice staff.
Great and big bed.
Quiet place and short distance to hiking routes.
- Beautiful building and rooms. Good staff and a feel of realclass
- Great big rooms! Very laidback restaurant with great food and good staff
- V. nice hotel with big comfortable rooms with a definite “design” element. Breakfast was fantastic. The lady on reception found us a restaurant to eat in, as their was closed and it was Sunday night. Lots of street parking right outside.
Hotel Sercotel Plana Parc
Just 6.2 mi from Castelló, Hotel Sercotel Plana Parc features an outdoor pool and gardens. This modern hotel offers free WiFi in all areas.Each functional air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, an armchair and safe, while bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Hotel Sercotel Plana Parc has a snack bar and restaurant, serving characteristic regional cuisine. There is a TV lounge, meeting rooms, a fitness center, and a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide information on transport services and excursions.The hotel is located just off Junction 48 of the AP-7 Motorway, 2.5 mi from Vila-real. Burriana’s harbor and beaches are a 10-minute drive away, while Valencia Airport is around a 45-minute drive away.
- I was only travelling from one place to another, so was there for a break in the journey., so just used basic facilities but had a very helpful receptionist, nice fresh modern decor & very easy to continue my journey. Nice crisp linen on beds
- Excellent find & great value for money. Staff exceptionally friendly & accommodating. Great “menu del noche” in the restaurant – the food was lovely & they were so quick to offer me an alternative starter as a non meat eater.
- Close to the highway and perfect for one night stop when passing through.
- Really convenient situation just off the Autovia. Staff very friendly and helpful. Menu del Noche in the restaurant was excellent value.
Incredible value for money, Hotel as well as Restaurant
Staff very helpful and friendly
Maria de Luna
This new, family-run hotel is conveniently located between Valencia, Castellón and Teruel. It features an excellent restaurant where you can try traditional recipes made with a modern touch.The María de Luna lies in the heart of Segorbe, in amongst the mountains of the Valencia region. Local highways make it easy to travel throughout the east of Spain.Dine on site at the hotel’s own restaurant, which prepares typical seasonal cuisine made with fresh, local produce. Meals come accompanied by a wide selection of wines, with over 200 fine varieties on the menu.Each air-conditioned room comes with comforts such as flat-screen satellite TVs and full, private bathrooms.
- Location of the hotel is fine, short walk through the city park to the center. Nice coffee bar in the parc, but the nicest surprise was restaurant Gastrodictus. Just beyond the parc in a side street with a wonderful exiting menu (if you like some adventure), reasonably priced AND open from 20:00.
Friendly, quiet and very nice staff.
I was longing to see Segorbe and its people because, apart for the beautiful city, I had to cancel a previous reservation in this hotel and were kind enough not to charge me anything, which made me extremely grateful for its understanding.
- Fantastic a hidden gem found traveling, Staff very friendly and a stunning hotel. I would like to go back one day.
Apart from amazing and friendly staff..it offered what we needed and value for money.
would stay there again. just one recommendation would be for the breakfast variety to be improved.
- A very comfortable hotel in a good location. The buffet breakfast is plentiful and varied and having private parking is a bonus.
Hotel Playa Canet
One of our top picks in Canet de Berenguer.Located just 150 feet from Canet Beach, Hotel Playa Canet has an outdoor pool and tennis court. Its air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, a plasma TV and a private terrace.Hotel Playa Canet is a short walk from the harbor, in Canet d’En Berenguer. This town is 16 mi from Valencia. The Serra Calderona Natural Park is a short drive away.The Playa Canet has a Mediterranean restaurant, a bar and a terrace. The 24-hour reception offers car rental, and free private parking is available on site.Each room at the Playa Canet Hotel has a fridge and a private bathroom.
- Lovely ground floor villa type property with gated patio. Good restaurant.
- The room was spotless clean, extremely spacious and the small fridge was a good plus for storing own beverages/food. Walking distance to the beach and to all other restaurants was also very appealing to us during our stay. Overall a very good impression.
- The location is perfect since there is a beach right infront of the hotel. It was peaceful and not so crowdy at the beach at least during our time of stay in September. There is a free onsite outside parking as well as an inside parking.
- Nice little private garden area in front of the room with chairs and table. Opposite the beach and plenty of parking
- Privacy of having a separate chalet with outdoor terrace protected by a hedge
Hotel Els Arenals
One of our top picks in Sagunto.On Spain’s Costa Valenciana, overlooking Playa Almardá Beach and the Mediterranean Sea, Els Arenals features an outdoor swimming pool and a small gym. The beachfront hotel includes two restaurants.Each air-conditioned room has a TV, minibar, and private bathroom with a shower and toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.El Arenal buffet restaurant serves a selection of fresh dishes prepared in the show kitchen. The restaurant opens onto a terrace, open in summertime, which hosts live shows in the evening.Guests can also dine in La Palapa bar-restaurant, serving typical local cuisine and barbecue meals, as well as cocktails and other drinks. It is open in the summer months.Els Arenals is in the town of Sagunto. Guests can enjoy a day trip to the Mediterranean city of Valencia, 22 miles to the south.
- We arrived late at night. The lady at the reception was very kind and offered us frozen pizzas. However, we charged 28€ for two pizzas and two glasses of wine.
- staff, cleanliness, swimming-pool, parking, Valencia 30 minutes,
- The room is just square blocks face to a tight “terrace” with no view, just wall. The hotel is ancient SH hotel, but not keep on the standard. The hotel is not on the beach (the beach is hidden by bushes and trees over the road, we have to cross over). The hotel is just block of rooms, with -thank God- a pool which is supposedly left by previous SH hotel. The pool is the only cherry on the sour cake. That’s it.
- Great room, lovely balcony, close to the beach with a quiet location. Fantastic breakfast.
- Hotel was lovely – unfortunately it poured with rain throughout the time we were there and on leaving in the morning, the road to exit the car park was badly flooded (not the hotel’s fault).
Top Hotels In Eslida Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eslida Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eslida Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eslida Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!