10 Best Hotels To Stay In Escobar Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Escobar Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Escobar Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Escobar Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Escobar Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Escobar Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Escobar Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Escobar Murcia:
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort has a fitness center, garden, a terrace and shared lounge in Fuente Alamo. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a tour desk.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. There’s an on-site restaurant, which specializes in International cuisine.Guests at Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fuente Alamo, like cycling.Murcia is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Cartagena is 23 miles away. Region de Murcia International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Lovely and relaxing. Pool amazing. Beds extremely comfy. Hotel restaurant fabulous.Overall a fabulous break.
King bed was so cosy & comfortable.
Pool view room was lovely. Garden view
equally good too.
Loved the room good size and bathroom was great
Bed was so good did not want to get out of it
The superior room was very comfortable, the terrace and sun beds were very acceptable.
Having tea and coffee facilities was a bonus and very welcome.
We actually had some English TV programmes which was wonderful when so many Spanish hotels do not provide despite having English guests
The meals were interesting and made for some very interesting tastes. Which we enjoyed.
Breakfast was of a good standard, some items like bacon was not hot enough.
Staff at all times were very helpful and courteous, I member of the reception staff went out of her way to make sure we had a room suitable for the less mobile.
- The staff were so helpful . The beds and pillows are so comfortable ! Can’t wait to go back !
Hotel Venta El Puerto
One of our top picks in Baños y Mendigo.Hotel Venta El Puerto is located just off the Autovía de Murcia, and offers free private parking. It is an ideal base for visiting Murcia, Cartagena and the Mar Menor.The hotel offers simple, functional rooms with air conditioning, bathroom and TV. It also has a bar and terrace.The Venta El Puerto is close to many resorts and golf courses. It is also situated on the edge of the beautiful Carrasco y El Valle Natural Park.
- Great location for what I needed, simple Spanish breakfast
Breakfast consisted of a half a toasted baguette with jam , or a doughnut, or a madaline bun.
With a cup of tea or coffee.
- It’s location suited my needs. The facilities were adequate for the price, The staff were polite and helpful as I’m a non-Spanish speaker. It has a wonderful tapas restaurant next door.
- Excellent night receptionist Karina – very polite, welcoming and helpful. Spoke good English and was knowledgeable about the local area and routes. Would definitely stay again if I drive the same route again.
- Stayed for 2 nights as been traveling and needed a rest and cool down.. 2 star.. amazing. If was in UK would be 3 or 4 . Big clean rooms . Lovely 5 star dining next door. Loads free parking
Hotel Entresierras is has a convenient location near the E15 road in Murcia province. It has a garden and offers free private parking on site.The hotel has simple, comfortable rooms. They have air conditioning and TV. All rooms have a full private bathroom.The Entresierras is set just outside the Carrasco y El Valle Natural Park. Murcia city center is only 6.2 mi away. There is also direct road access to Almeria and Granada. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas of the hotel. There is a restaurant, serving characteristic local food for lunch and dinner. There is also a bar, open all day.
- The hotel (Motel) was clean and inexpensive and in an ideal position for our trip to Alicante airport.
- Very convenient next to the motorway for a one night stop off on a long journey
- Lots of space in room and safe covered parking outside. Great en-suite with bath and shower.
- Location to Alicante airport where we were flying from
- Convenient for an enroute stay. Friendly staff. I am allergic to garlic and chilli so it was nice of them to make something without for me.
Located in Sangonera La Seca, Torrecobijo provides a terrace and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge. Guests can use a bar.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Murcia is 7 miles from the hotel, while Cartagena is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 13 miles from Torrecobijo.
- There room was clean, warm and cheap. The good oh the restaurant was tasty and hot, but limited choice
- Not much to like about this hotel unless your a transport driver as it is as it is in the middle of a massive industrial complex
- Terrific value for 35 euro. Quirky hotel located in a trucking district. Room was nice, modern. Truckers waiting for their loads kept the cafeteria and game room busy.
- La relación calidad/precio. Esta junto a la autovia lo que lo hace un lugar perfecto como hotel de paso. Muy tranquilo, sin ningún ruido.
- Muy buen precio, nuevo y limpio. Muy bien conectado por carretera. Ideal para dormir cuando está de paso.
Doubletree By Hilton La Torre Golf & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in Torre-Pacheco.Located on the Costa Calida, La Torre Golf Resort Spa sits opposite a beautiful lake and offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available.La Torre Golf Resort Spa offers stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private balcony with views of the stunning surroundings.La Torre’s restaurants offer a variety of cuisine in a sophisticated setting. The hotel also has a bar on site.The beaches of Mar Menor are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and the cosmopolitan city of Murcia is also 20 minutes away.
- Excellent breakfast selection , large comfortable room ( booked deluxe ) which was tremendous value. majority of staff were very courteous and efficient. Facilities were first class.
Bedrooms spacious and comfy. Very large comfy bed and bed linen extremely clean and fresh which was superb. Food excellent. Staff extremely helpful.
Nice view of pool and golf course from balcony.
- For a hotel which is offering a soft opening, after being closed for some years they did a good job…The room was very generous and comfortable. Especially the bed was great as I have back pain. I would happily recommend this hotel and return when they are running at 100 %.
- Good friendly helpful staff. Good breakfast and coffee, secure parking, room for meetings. secure compound on golf course. Easy distance from airport. Grand entrance to the lobby area and reception. Good happy greeting from reception when we first arrived late in the evening.
- Lovely hotel in very nice golf resort, helpful friendly staff, good food.
One of our top picks in Totana.Executive Sport is located in the Guadalentín Valley in the Murcia region. It offers a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities, including a spa, gym and mini golf course.The Hotel Executive Sport has a seasonal outdoor pool with hot tub, and the fitness center has views of the surrounding landscape. Featuring a sauna and Turkish bath, the hotel spa is available for a surcharge.All rooms at the Executive Sport have free Wi-Fi access, as well as satellite TV on a plasma screen. There is also a DVD player and the hotel has a collection of DVDs that guests can use for free.The hotel has a self-service restaurant which is open all day and serves Mediterranean cuisine.Executive Sport is set between the Sierra Espuña and Carrasco National Parks, and the Murcian coastline is just 12 mi away. The hotel is just off the A-7 Motorway connecting Alicante and Almería.
- It was very clean and quiet. The bedroom was spacious and had views over to the mountains (but you have to ignore the industrial estate). It was nice and warm in the room. Plenty of space to park for free outside of the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast. friendly staff. Good location for business.
- Perfect for stopover off the E15. not luxury but Very clean. Food available from all you can eat buffet, basic but good
half of the spa did not work
bed linen had a hole in it
no staff in spa to explain and wasnt explained at reception
- Tired hotel..freespa good but very small as was pool. Gym good
Hotel Guillermo II
Hotel Guillermo II offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. It is located in the center of Mazarrón, in the province of Murcia. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Each of the rooms at Guillermo II comes with a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom. A work desk is also included.Continental breakfast is served in the morning at the Guillermo II. Coffee and tapas can be enjoyed in the elegant bar, and characteristic Spanish meals are offered at the restaurant.Mazarrón is 3.1 mi from the beaches of the Costa Cálida. It is just a short drive from the AP-7 Motorway.
- We had a lie in and no one bothered us. Manager was friendly, parking on road nearby easy to find and hotel bar was good
- Clean, fresh room, well equipped and good location.
- Clean in all areas. Great staff whom could not do enough for you. They even arranged flowers for a funeral that was not expected at all! 5 star service 5 star food at cafe prices. Real Spanish locals very friendly. 5star rated stay.
- I arrived at 23.00 and was greeted by name by the owner. The bed was comfortable and smelt freshly laundered and really pleasant. I was unnecessarily concerned as the booking form said there was a 1 hour booking in and booking out time so make sure you send a note of your arrival time especially if you are arriving on the last flight of the day. The hotel is directly linked to the bar and restaurant so entry up to reasonable times won’t be a problem. Friendly family atmosphere.I had a good expirience there.
- The hotel was very well situated for the town location. Basic but exceptionally clean and all the staff very friendly and helpful.
The family-run Hotel Costa features an a la carte restaurant and is located in the center of Mazarrón. It offers bright, air-conditioned rooms, 3.7 mi from the beach.Each room includes a tiled floor, TV, heating and private bathroom.The hotel is located opposite Jardin de la Purisima Park, and there are plenty of bus stops nearby.Murcia is a 45-minute drive from the Hotel Costa.
The hotels was booked based on it’s location.. Room had three beds
Shower was good
- WiFi was great the air-conditioning was good and kept the room cool when it was 32 degrees outside. Price of the stay was good so if you are on a tight budget you can deal with staying for few nights
- Everything was fine for what we needed it for, as we were attending a Golf Society Dinner
- The cleanliness, location and staff were excellent. The hotel is of medium size which gives it a nice “family run” feeling.
- Perfekt centralt läge med gångavstånd till restauranger och sevärdheter. Trevlig personal både vid incheckningen och i restaurangen. Gratis WiFi. Billigt på hotellets cafetería.
- The hotels was booked based on it’s location.. Room had three beds
Hotel Los Bartolos
One of our top picks in Alhama de Murcia.This family-run hotel features an à la carte restaurant and offers free Wi-Fi. Set in the center of Alhama de Murcia, Hotel Los Bartolos is just 1.2 mi from the Sierra de Espuña Mountains.Hotel Los Bartolos’ air-conditioned rooms have simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Los Bartolos’ restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can also dine on the attractive restaurant’s terrace.The area surrounding Alhama de Murcia is ideal for hiking and cycling. Murcia can be reached in 30 minutes by car, while the Costa Blanca’s beaches are within 25 mi of the hotel.
- It is NOT a tourist hotel. But for male workers that speak Spanish. No English speaking people would stay if they knew the staff & owners cannot speak their language.Was a great disapointment & frustrating.
- Staf was more then just friendly. The food in the restaurant was in one word super. Dated but room was very clean. Good matras. Bathroom okay
- The hotel was able to provide vegan food, a very nice vegetable paella.
- Food excellent, staff excellent, location great, in fact we couldn’t fault it and it won’t be long before we return
- Nos encantó la estancia, repetiriamos sin dudarlo.
This hotel is located in Alhama de Murcia, just off the N-340 connecting Murcia and Lorca. It offers spacious air-conditioned and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Murcia is 25 mi away.All rooms at Hotel Julián have a simple décor and include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom has a bath or shower.The hotel restaurant offers an à la carte menu as well as lunch-time menus. It specializes in grilled meats and seafood paellas.Sierra Espuña Regional Park is 10 minutes’ drive away and offers a wide range of hiking and cycling opportunities. Playa de Mazarrón Beach is 24 mi away and San Javier Airport is less than 1 hours’ drive from Julián hotel.
- Staff was friendly, room was clean, no issues at all.
- We were disappointed at breakfast as there was only (Toast) due to work being carried out. Very Spanish, using the odd words from me and the odd words from one of the staff we managed. We would use again. A bit awkward to find even though it is on the main road going through, one local drew a map but we still went up and down, a lady in the pharmacy came out and pointed it out to me, only 50 Mtrs away the trees were covering the sign
- The hotel had everything I needed for a short stay in Alhama de Murcia.
Muy amables en recepción y restaurante.
Habitación muy limpia.
- La cama era muy cómoda, habitación y baño amplios.
Top Hotels In Escobar Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Escobar Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Escobar Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Escobar Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!