10 Best Hotels To Stay In Esclaña Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Esclaña Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Esclaña Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esclaña Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esclaña Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Esclaña Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Esclaña Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Esclaña Catalonia:
Mas Ses Vinyes
One of our top picks in Begur.This charming hotel has a peaceful setting near Begur, surrounded by forest. Mas Ses Vinyes offers a spa (extra cost), an outdoor pool and a terrace with beautiful views.The hotel’s spa center includes a hydromassage bath, a cold water pool, a Finnish sauna and a Hammam. Entry is subject to an additional cost.Rooms all have free Wi-Fi access, spacious bathrooms and a balcony. Some rooms are in the old farmhouse building and some are in the new annex, by the swimming pool.Mas Ses Vinyes offers views over Calella de Palafrugell and the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and fine Empordà wines.Parking is available for free. The center of Begur, the beach and the bays of Calella and Tamariu are all within a short drive.
- It was a clean decent hotel but definitely not worth the price , the staff were not so friendly and the woman at the reception was acting like she is doing us a favour , with an unfriendly attitude
Peace and tranquility, fantastic room and overall a calm and relaxing ambiance in a serene setting out of the hustle and bustle. Great staff as well all added to and excellent stay.
It is our second visit which speaks for itself.
- Excellent hotel in an excellent location. Thank you to all staff for making us so welcome .
- The location of the place is amazing. It has a great swimming pool and is sorrounded by nature. The restaurant is really good although a little bit expensive (30-40 euros per person) but it is quite famous since a lot of people go to the place to eat in it. The room was amazing, with a great bath that could easily fit two people.
- Great spot with excellent staff and a lovely pool. We will return.
Hotel Can Casi Adults Only
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Can Casi is a characteristic Catalan house from the Empordà region located in Regencós. The property was built in 1704 and has free Wi-Fi.Set in beautiful gardens, Can Casi offers elegant rooms with unique décor, flat-screen TV and fireplace. Each room has a library with a selection of books and an iPod docking station. The private bathrooms include bathrobes, hairdryer and free toiletries.At Can Casi you will find a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. Services such as grocery deliveries, free bikes and massages are available.During the summer, there is a roulotte caravan converted into a bar that serves gin & tonic, pancakes, hamburgers and salads.Staff can organize a wide range of activities including guided routes and day trips, as well as provide tourist information and book tickets for restaurants or local attractions.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- What a magical place! The staff treated us like family. The whole property is fantastic and we fell in love with Begur
- Extra special and we wish were there longer!! The owners were so sweet and very accommodating. We ate breakfast and lunch at the facility and it was delicious.The hotel grounds were beautiful and the room was very cozy.
- Very clean room and facilities, nice design, nice and welcoming owners, beautiful garden and pool area
The best of the hotel: the breakfast. A feast to the eyes and to the gut!
The views from the breakfast room is also a delight.
- Beautiful boutique hotel! We stayed in the Enjoy room – even better than the pictures. Very comfortable with a beautiful bathroom. Everything in the hotel is very well decorated, including the wonderful pool area. The location is perfect for relaxing as well as exploring coastal areas such as Cadaqués, Begur, Calella de Palafrugell or medieval villages such as Pals or Peratallada. Breakfast was good – loved the yoghurt and cake. Staff was great! We hope to return!
One of our top picks in Palafrugell.Offering a shared outdoor pool, Arrels d’Emporda is a modern aparthotel located in Palafrugell. The air-conditioned apartments are 2.5 mi from Llafranc Beach and provide free Wi-Fi access.Featuring a balcony, each apartment has a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob and microwave. The private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer.Arrels d’Emporda includes Arrels Bar, located on the ground floor. There is a traditional food market 650 feet from the apartments.Several beaches on the Costa Brava can be found within 10 minutes’ drive. Girona Airport is 25 mi away and the property provides a shuttle service.
Arrels d’Emporda is an aparthotel just a few minutes walk from the centre of Palafrugell. We found the location to be particularly convenient because it’s situated across the road from the coach/bus station. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy and the staff were friendly and helpful.
We were pleasantly surprised by our apartment which was of a decent size. The bathroom was particularly spacious and the shower was excellent. Although the hotel doesn’t have particularly nice views, we liked that the apartment had a spacious balcony which can be accessed via the living room as well as the bedroom.
- Comfy beds, duvets. Nice airy kitchen/lounge area. Nice and new and clean.
- This is a modern Appart hotel, rooms are well furnished with comfy beds, great bathroom with a good shower. 15 min walk from centre of town, room regularly serviced. direct access from room to large private outside terrace
- The apartment was clean and spacious with a lovely balcony, the staff were very helpful and the safe and secure underground parking was a definite plus. Located around a 10 minute walk from the main centre for restaurants and bars etc.
- Great location for exploring this part of the Costa Brava, ideal place for families. If you dont go for the onsite breakfast, there´s a nice café/panadería 2 mins walk away (just beyond the JYSK outlet). Very friendly reception staff.
- Arrels d’Emporda is an aparthotel just a few minutes walk from the centre of Palafrugell. We found the location to be particularly convenient because it’s situated across the road from the coach/bus station. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Hotel Casa Peya – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Palafrugell – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Peya – Adults Only is set in a historic building in Palafrugell, 10 minutes’ drive from Calella Beach and Llafranc Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Breakfast comes with local products including natural juices, seasonal fruit, cheeses and products from the area.The hotel also offers bike hire. Girona is 18 mi from Hotel Casa Peya – Adults Only, while Roses is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Exceptionally helpful staff. Super clean room with modern comforts.
- Gorgeous from start to finish. Beautiful, quiet property with perfect amenities and a delightful breakfst. Will stay again!
The rooms are excellent, nice balcony. Breakfast in the morning was very good.
The staff was super friendly and helpful with tips to go
- The location. It is located in the heart of the city.
- Everything, can’t make a single complaint. Breakfast was amazing, staff was welcoming and generous. Wish we had been able to stay so much longer.
One of our top picks in Tamariu.Located in a beautiful and tranquil cove along the Costa Brava, this charming modern hotel is surrounded by pine trees and is adjacent to the beach. Dine in the restaurant with panoramic views.Hotel Hostalillo Tamariu has a bar and function rooms for conferences and business meetings. Sit out on the terrace and admire views over the charming cove with its characteristic white houses, golden sands and the Mediterranean beyond.The property occupies a privileged position between Calella de Palafrugell and Begur, and is an ideal base for those who want to exchange the chaos of city life for a tranquil and unique natural environment with beautiful views.The hotel itself is in close proximity to a number of important golf courses so enjoy a round while soaking up the sunshine. Make a daytrip to the fine city of Girona, just 28 mi from Hostalillo Tamariu.
- It is a very beautiful place to visit and a very good hotel to stay. Receptionists are very friendly. Breakfast and food were varied and good quality. The restaurant is a best option instead of going out far. The offer beach towels rent at a rather expensive cost. Wifi is good enough to you needs. Our room had a wonderful view , other may not be the same.
The location was amazing! We drove from Barcelona Airport to the hotel. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner overlooking the water. Our room also had a balcony with gorgeous views.
We paid for half board which included dinner and breakfast- totally worth doing!
- This is a great hotel! Sweetie found it while we were searching for a hotel in Cadaques, and fell in love with the photos of the beach. We came here instead. He insisted we needed a beach view room with a balcony, which was definitely the right choice. We spent hours on that balcony watching the sea and the sky from our room. The hotel isn’t luxurious, nor is it supposed to be for the price–but it’s still great. The room was big enough, as was the bathroom. It was pretty well soundproofed. The bed was comfortable. The towels were excellent. The breakfast buffet had something for pretty much everyone. There’s a rooftop bar. And it’s all right on some of the prettiest beach you’ll ever find.
- The front desk staff is amazing. The location is unbeatable. The view is insane. Pretty good breakfast included. Its a great place for a retreat from life, but get a high room and check AC air filter.
- Most of hotel’s rooms had a beautiful view at the sea. Breakfest was very good, clean hote, friendly stafl. We loved it!
Hotel del Teatre – Adults Only
Hotel del Teatre is set in an 18th-century house in Regencós, in Catalunya’s Baix Empordà region. It offers an outdoor pool and rooms with free WiFi.The hotel has only 7 charming rooms. All of them are spacious and decorated in the style of the houses of the village. Each room features air conditioning, a mini-bar and a TV.There is a garden and chill-out terrace, and a bar service is available on request. Staff at the hotel’s tour desk can provide information about what to see and do in Baix Empordà.Hotel del Teatre’s restaurant, La Calèndula, is located in the old village theater, just in front of the property. It offers dishes based on the best raw materials of the area, including herbs, flowers and wild ingredients harvested by the chef herself.Hotel del Teatre is 4.3 mi from the beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava, where you can find a variety of water sports facilities.
- Excellent restaurant for breakfast and dinner, beautiful grounds and superb, friendly service!
- The breakfast and the dinner we had at the hotel restaurant were simply perfect. The seclusion of this place and the magic of the small town is not to be missed. Truly spectacular.
- Comfortable bed.Great bath products. Quiet sophisticated elegance.Artisanal continental breakfast. Beautifully restored old structures as well as the garden and grounds. Well located to the beaches and all parts of the Costa Brava.
- Peaceful. Lovely old rural ambiance. Great shower. Beautifully presented and spotlessly clean. Free coffee! And a lovely covered outdoor pool.
- Boutique hotel with a lot of charm linked to a fusion food restaurant the other side of the road. A good base for exploring the area. The staff were delightful.
Hostalet de Begur – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Begur – and a guest favorite.
Hostalet de Begur features an outdoor swimming pool with a solarium and a chill-out area. Rooms at the bed and breakfast are air-conditioned and have pool views. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Decorated in cream tones, rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, mini-bar and free safe. All have a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.A breakfast made with traditional local produces is offered every morning at Hostalet de Begur. You can find a range of restaurants and bars in a short walk away.Next to the Parc de l’Abreda, Hostalet de Begur is 10 minutes’ drive from some of the most important beaches of the Costa Brava such as Sa Riera, Aiguafreda and Platja Fonda. Girona Costa Brava Airport is 1 hours’ drive from Hostalet de Begur and a private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Great staff, incredibly helpful and resourceful for tourists. Comfortable and clean rooms. Beautiful pool and lounge area. Quick walk to center of town and bus stops to travel to nearby beaches.
- Fantastic people, created and modern facilities, great breakfast
Lovely boutique hotel, well-located only a couple of minutes from the centre of Begur, and yet private.
Very friendly hosts, who were very helpful, with great tips on nearby towns worth visiting.
Great selection for breakfast.
- The property is beautiful in every respect. The accommodation is private, calm and extremely comfortable. It is situated very close to the centre of lovely Begur. The owner could not do more to help make your stay enjoyable, going out of his way to advise on places to visit in the vicinity and the best places to eat. The private garage below the property is very convenient. A really delightful experience.
Beautiful place, perfect!Beautiful and peaceful place. The staff was really nice. the breakfast was amazing.
It was perfect.
Hostal Sa Barraca
One of our top picks in Begur.Offering beautiful views of the surrounding, Hostal Sa Barraca offers accommodations in Begur. Free WiFi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.All rooms come with a furnished terrace with sea views, and a private bathroom with bath and toiletries. Hairdryers are available from reception.There is a tour desk at the property. Car hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for horse riding.Aiguablava Beach is 1.2 mi from the property, while Begur Beach is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 23 mi from Hostal Sa Barraca.
- The couple who runs the hotel are very kind and helpful. They even drove us to our restaurant in town. -They also had a fridge and kitchen facilities which we were allowed to use.
- Very friendly. Could even have used the kitchen. Good breakfast
- We gave this property the top score because this is exactly what we were looking for during our stay in Costa Brava. Of our three week trip this was my favorite accommodation. If you are looking for extreme luxury, this is not the place. It is clean, intimate, beautiful, peaceful, authentic,, and you feel like you are part of someone’s home. It is set apart in the hills of Begur. That is the experience we wanted. The breakfast that was included was delicious, plentiful, and made per individual requests and likes. The owners, and visiting with them, made me sad to leave. They are wonderful people. I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast. (free parking available)
- The property is in a good location to explore the area. There is a steep driveway off a main road to access the property which could be a challenge for some drivers. The room and common areas were very clean. There is a large fridge, cutlery, plates, etc. available for guests use. Our room had a private balcony with beautiful ocean views. The property offers a simple but nice breakfast. The bed was comfortable and shower was strong and hot. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Fantastic views, very helpful owners and you even had a kitchen on site . You could buy your own wine and sit out looking over the bay – just spectacular!
It really is a lovely place to stay a few days and great for the beach and town – mile in each direction.
The Hotel Tamariu is a small, family-run hotel in the picturesque town of Tamariu, situated overlooking the beach on the Costa Brava, close to the French border.Enjoy a relaxing break at the Tamariu, whose comfortable rooms are full of natural light, and boast full air conditioning, free wired internet, fully equipped bathrooms and private balcony.Make the most of one of the best preserved beaches in the Costa Brava, just yards from the hotel, and set in a tranquil bay surrounded by tamarind trees.Savor fresh seafood at the Tamarius restaurant, which also offers a range of international cuisine.At night, gaze out at the clear waters of the Mediterranean from the hotels charming bar-terrace, situated on the beach front of this former fishing town.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and warm. When we checked in they wished us a Happy Anniversary and at dinner they told the singer to dedicate a song to us. Felt like a VIP not just another tourist. Could not have asked for more!
- Reception staff were so helpful – we were only staying one night but they were very helpful in terms of offering to store luggage or let us use the facilities on the day we checked out. Breakfast was good. Room (3rd floor) with terrace looking out on to Tamariu beach was lovely.
- A perfect location in a beautiful sea-side location with a very friendly and efficient staff – you really couldn’t ask for more.
Staff, members of.family, helpful +welcoming.
Much changed (modernised) after last visit (honeymoon)
59 years ago!!! Highly recommended.
- A lovely family run hotel with clean rooms, excellent breakfast and right on the beach. Several good restaurants in the bay, all within easy walking distance. A good atmosphere with stunning views. Anna and Susan were the nicest of people and couldn’t do enough for their guests. Good secure parking, close to the hotel, and well worth the fee. An all round great experience.
Hotel Es Furió
This establishment is located in the beautiful setting of Platja de Tamariu, an ideal place to relax and make little excursions along the coastline.This is a small and very homely hotel. The rooms have been meticulously decorated with small antique treasures. The hotel is only 150 feet from the beach and therefore guarantees you plenty of sea-related leisure and sporting opportunities. The beach itself still conserves the original marine façade of a small fishing town and is popular for weekend trips and summer holidays.
- Upon our arrival, we got the message there was an overbooking so no room available. We have spent the night in our car !!!!!! A disgrace and hotels like these should be banned from Booking !!!!
- Three paces from the beach… clean and good size rooms with balcony. Limited sea view but as so near to the sea it wasn’t a problem. Owners very nice and friendly and the breakfast was great (fresh warm bread and croissants, fresh orange and great coffee). Nice bathroom and clean towels, shampoo etc all supplied.
- Close to the beach. Good orange juice with breakfast. Good coffee. Good to have a balcony. Good late time for breakfast up till 11 and checkout up till 12.
- Let’s be real, the location of the hotel was second to none. Your 40 meters from the beach and all the restaurants which made coming and going a breeze
- It was nothing like the ad. Nowhere nice to sit and read. No view. Very basic. A depressing hotel but luckily the location was very beautiful. Basic breakfast.The hotel advertised that all rooms had baths. We did not have a bath. It advertises Es. Furio as being “homely”…..obviously their definition of “homely” is different to mine. I am Irish and I know what homeliness means. The proprietor would want to look up the definition again, this was basic, basic, basic…..no sense of homeliness at all. Our pre-booking requests were not answered and none were granted. My partner asked for a different room and was told “no” when there were hardly any people in the hotel. The hotel advertises the beauty of Timariu…… not the hotel, which had non-existent views, except kids kicking ball in a back street…… so very misleading. Probably a good hotel for young backpackers!!!!!!
Top Hotels In Esclaña Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Esclaña Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Esclaña Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Esclaña Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!