10 Best Hotels To Stay In Escazú San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Escazú San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Escazú San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Escazú San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Escazú San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Escazú San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Escazú San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Escazú San José:
Wyndham Garden San Jose Escazu
One of our top picks in San José.Featuring an indoor swimming pool, a terrace, hot tub and free Wi-Fi in all areas, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from the La Sabana Metropolitan Park and 4 miles from the center of San José.The rooms and suites feature modern décor, air conditioning, a closet, laptop safe, minibar and flat-screen cable TV. The bathrooms include a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.El Cortijo restaurant serves international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also the Provenza lounge and 24-hour room service is available.The Wyndham Garden San Jose Escazu also features a business center, a gym, an on-site mini-market and a gift shop, all with 24-hour service. The guests can be assisted to reach local travel agents to arrange tours throughout Costa Rica.The property is a 10-minute drive from Costa Rica’s National Theatre and 12 miles from Alajuela Main Square. Escazu Bus Stop is half a mile away and Juan Santamaría International Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
Good place to sleep. Very silent and good bed.
The breakfast is good also.
- Front desk people very nice,especially the young woman(forgot her name).Bed and pillows very comfortable.Free shuttle around the area shopping places.
- Breakfast was good. Workout room was good and pool looked nice although we did not use it.
- The room was large and comfortable with a big bed, huge shower and nice seating area. I would recommend this hotel if you can get a quiet room as it is very modern and could be a pleasant stay.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean, and bed was very comfortable. Coffee at breakfast was very good 🙂 Gym was a good size. Transportation that was provided by the hotel was good and on time.
- Good place to sleep. Very silent and good bed.
Posada el Quijote
Posada el Quijote is located in San José and housed in a colonial-style building. It has a spacious garden, free Wi-Fi access and a snack bar.The bright rooms have wooden furniture and will provide you with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms offer garden views.Other restaurants, like Chi Chi’s Restaurant and Novillo Alegre, can be found within 2,650 feet away.At Posada el Quijote guest will also enjoy of a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from the Metropolitan Cathedral, as of the National Theatre of Costa Rica and the Pre-Colombian Gold Museum. Juan Santamaría International Airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- The staff and the infrastructure of the hostal. Feels like home.
- Gorgeous location, pool with salt water, great views, very friendly and helpfull owner, big rooms, nice balcony, relaxed vibe, great breakfast.
– very nice location with views over the city
– excellent staff and service
- This place was wonderful! All the staff, including the owner Björn who lives on site, plus Alcides and Douglas and the ladies who are working behind the scenes bent over backwards. The deluxe room with the twinkly night view of the City was delightful. Breakfasts were yummy. The pool was refreshing, and sunning in the warm Costa Rican sun felt sooooo good, although the hotel can’t take credit for that. 🙂 It’s nice to find a small hotel that takes pride in being the best, and where the service is personal.
- Beautiful location, lovely staff, wonderful pool. Very relaxing place to stay!
Park Inn San Jose by Radisson
One of our top picks in San José.Located in San José in the region of San José, 10 miles from Alajuela, Park Inn San Jose by Radisson features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Escazú is 3.4 miles from Park Inn San Jose by Radisson, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from Park Inn San Jose by Radisson.
Pretty and clean rooms, nice view.
Good and tasty breakfast.
Its a bit out from the center, so 10-15 minutes walking distance. Security guard always at the entrance and cannot let friends in at the evening. The room was big, clean, tons of space. The view from the 11 floor was stunning. Could not stay awa from the window, just looking the city.
All in all it is a business hotel, so do not expect any extra then that.
- Loved the included buffet with excellent service. The pool is really nice, however it has no hot water. I would definitely stay overnight if again in San Jose
- Room was very nice with a nice view. Very friendly staff and good parking
- The rooms were really nice with a very nice shower head. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Parking was also easy and convenient
- Pretty and clean rooms, nice view.
Parque del Lago Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parque de Lago Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Alajuela is 10 miles from Parque de Lago Boutique, and Escazú is 3.1 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- yummy fresh fruit for breakfast. delicious coffee! very friendly, helpful staff. when the elevator went out of service as we were checking out, the staff insisted on carrying our bags down the stairs and were pleasant about all our requests
- A problem arose and the hotel upgraded us to the Park Inn Radisson. In addition, they reimbursed us with the taxi ride from the airport to the hotel. The staff at Parque del Lago were very efficient and kind. Thank you.
- What we did not like this time was the room 303 right on the busiest street if not we have always had excellent rooms.
- The hotel and rooms were moden, clean and comfortable
- The room was clean and the parking is convenient. The breakfast is usually filling although nothing spectacular. The best part of this hotel is its location very close to la Sabana park which makes it convenient to move around.
Hotel Portal Colonial
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Portal Colonial offers accommodations in San José. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Hotel Portal Colonial, and Escazú is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great value close to shopping and CIMA Hospital. Pool very clean, staff friendly
- It’s a wonderful place ,with excellent staff. Honest, and respectful personal. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- The friendly staff that made you feel at home. Also the cleanliness of the facilities and of the room. Excelent location.
- Quiet and comfortable. Very friendly helpful staff.
– Good neighbourhood
– Good shower
– Staff was nice
Barceló San José
One of our top picks in San José.Located in San José, 9 miles from Alajuela, Barceló San José features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Escazú is 3 miles from Barceló San José, and Heredia is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- good variety of food at meals, staff mostly very courteous, helpful. Location quiet. Rooms good size, well maintained.
- The art on the walls of the lobby and the bedrooms. Also that it feels Grand
Breakfast amazing lots of choice
Rooms very comfortable
Pool area well maintained
We stayed in another hotel the next day in San Jose as we were starting a tour and this one was 100percent better
- I liked the suite I stayed at. But I which I would have gotten an upper floor.
- Beautiful facility – gardens were lovely. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were large, clean, and comfortable.
Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica
One of our top picks in San José.This modern hotel near Costa Rica’s capital of San Jose features a casino, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests have access to several on-site restaurants and bars and an outdoor swimming pool.Each air-conditioned room at the Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica includes modern décor, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a comfortable sitting area. They also include a safety-deposit box and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel’s 8vo Bar and Restaurant serves international food, and the Kitchen by Rausch has delicious cuisine with a local flare.Guests will find a major shopping center just over a quarter mile of the property. Downtown San Jose is 7.5 miles away and features sightseeing and nightlife.The Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica is just a 5-minute walk to the Meridiano Corporate Centre, and the city’s Juan Santamaria International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Fantastic breakfast, tasty fresh and healthy options. Wonderful service! The bed was soooo comfy, especially after flying for almost24hrs I was happy it was an extra amazing bed!
- Absolutely fantastic staff and hotel room. Front desk even remembered our name and room number. I am pleasantly surprised by this Sheraton hotel
- The room is super comfortable, especially the large bed and shower. The staff is helpful and friendly. The breakfast is very good. Good fun experience at the casino located inside the hotel.Very secure place. The fitness room is clean and well equipped.
- You would need a vehicle to explore the town from this location, the hotel is right off the highway. Malls and restaraunts are a 7 minute drive ( on the highway). It is a very modern hotel, the beds are very comfortable.
- Convenient business hotel in San José with all the standard amenities
Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in the Asuncion neighborhood in San José, 5 miles from Alajuela, Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel features an outdoor pool and terrace. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 4.2 miles from Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel, and Heredia is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
- Lovely hotel perfect location near to airport. Service really good and staff helpful. We only stayed 2 nights at start of holiday. Breakfast was very good.
- We had a late check in and an early check out. The staff made this very easy for us. Beautiful property and very romantic.
- The Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel is a wonderful place to stay near the airport. The staff are kind and helpful and communicating with them, whether by email or in person, was easy. We ate our delicious buffet breakfast out by the pool in the courtyard and were treated to vistas of mountains and lots of flowers. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Staff was very helpful. Picked us up at early morning hours to get to hotel. Beautiful setting. Lovely small pool and slide. Great breakfast. Very accommodating to our needs.
- Staff were friendly and accomodating. The property is stunning, and the rooms are absolutely gorgeous. It os a quite hotel, ideal for short term stays or couples. Definitely not a party hotel!
Radisson Hotel San Jose – Costa Rica
One of our top picks in San José.Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Radisson Hotel San Jose – Costa Rica is located in San José in the region of San José. Just 11 miles from Alajuela. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Radisson San Jose – Costa Rica, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 4.3 miles from Radisson Hotel San Jose – Costa Rica.
- The location was good if you are trying to move around downtown San Jose. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was decent and coffee was OK.
- Good room, good breakfast, staff super professional.
- Very good breakfast buffet. Nice staff. Good location. Very comfortable beds.
- Great beds, breakfast snacks available at 5:30 AM (maybe even earlier), coffee machine on our floor (you could make cappuchino etc any time), quiet room.
- Room was perfect, good staff, clean and tidy hotel.
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in San José, 9 miles from Alajuela, Hostel Columbus features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Escazú is 2.7 miles from Hostel Columbus, and Heredia is 4.3 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The help from staff (owner of the hostel) with bottle of water after daily return and arrange for Uber from the hostel to the airport, the buffet breakfast is good as well
- Friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfast (the best during our trip in CR)
- The place was really nice! The location, the room, the staff, the buffet breakfast, and everything else! Thanks for the hospitality!
- Delicious breakfast with gallo pinto, fruit, toast, cereal, green beans, and more. The Bada room had a nice design, with bamboo accents and a sturdy bed with a very comfortable mattress. The location next to a busy street was not as loud as expected due to double-paned windows- we hardly noticed the cars goin by.
- We only stayed for the night to spend the afternoon in San Jose before leaving Costa Rica. This was the cleanest, largest and the bed the most comfortable of all the places we stayed. The staff was wonderful, they held our bags until check in so we could leave and go explore. We were worried about getting the Uber at 4am and they made sure to be there at the front desk by 4 that morning. They were wonderful and the place is clean and quiet.
Top Hotels In Escazú San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Escazú San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Escazú San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Escazú San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!