10 Best Hotels To Stay In Es Cana Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Es Cana Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Es Cana Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Es Cana Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Es Cana Ibiza. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Es Cana Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Es Cana Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Es Cana Ibiza:
Just 350 feet from Es Canar Beach, Hotel Caribe offers 2 outdoor pools, a free gym, sun terrace with free loungers and a multi-purpose sports court. Santa Eulalia is 2.5 mi away.Hotel Caribe Es Canar can be found just 800 feet from Es Canar’s famous Hippie Market. Regular boats connect Es Canar with Santa Eulalia, Ibiza Town and Formentera.The air-conditioned rooms at the Caribe feature a private bathroom and satellite TV with international channels and a terrace. Free WiFi is available in common areas while in the rooms it is available for an extra cost.The Caribe Hotel Es Canar’s restaurant serves varied hot and cold buffet meals, with drinks included in the meal price. There is also an entertainment program involving activities and shows.Ibiza Town and its famous nightclubs, such as Pacha, are 12 mi away, while Ibiza Airport is within a 30-minute drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- The hotel is a very nice place, the meals are really good, the location is excellent and the rooms are very clean!
- The room an facilities were excellent and the air con was most welcome.
The hotel really exceeded our expectations as we only booked 2 weeks before on a last minute holiday. Cannot believe it wasn’t snapped up. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location was perfect. About 3 minutes walk to the bars, restaurants and beach.
Very clean with a daily room service.
We will definitely stay here again.
Was at Caribe in May, 2018. It met my expectations.Close to the beach. Nice pool. Very friendly & helpful staff. Close to the local bus station
What stood out most for me was the helpful staff.
- Maybe the discount price and the location. Although you can pretty much figure out why it’s cheap..
azuLine Club Cala Martina Ibiza
One of our top picks in Es Cana.Set in a peaceful area of Es Canar, azuLine Club Cala Martina Ibiza is just a few feet from Cala Martina Beach. The accommodations features an outdoor pool.Redesigned in 2016 to suit families, couples and friends, the Martina Ibiza offers and all-inclusive program. All rooms feature plenty of natural light and include a full bathroom and air conditioning.There is a large dining room where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. There is a snack bar by the pool as well as a beach bar. There are 4 more bars surrounding the pool and an á la carte menu restaurant where reservations are required.Guests can enjoy of the multisport court where an animation team organizes several activities throughout the day. azuLine Club Cala Martina Ibiza has an exclusive area for children.The property is nearby the Punta Arabi Market, which takes place every Wednesday, offering visitors a variety of handcrafted products as well as street performers.
Love the hippie Market on the location.
Location itself is great! The lay-out from the resort is wonderful with many facilities. Beautiful view from the swimming area.
It’s a great place to be with kids or groups but we as a couple loved it as well so very great!
- The secluded shalets, pool terrace and sea views, plus the close location to the beach
- the rooms and the quiet of the green surrounding the rooms
- Staff were very welcoming, alway smily and tried to speak with everyone. Hotel very very clean. Really couldnt fault it xx
- We’ve had a great holiday in Ibiza and this hotel did make up a big part of that. With a 2 year old in tow it was really handy to have the kids pool with the shaded sun loungers and we spent a fair amount of time there. The all inclusive option took away the stress of snacks and mealtimes and is highly recommended. Food was decent and were lots of healthy and comfort food options. The staff were charming and generally helpful, from reception through to facilities. A really lovely touch was the hippy market every Wednesday which takes place within the hotel grounds. The triple room was quite cosy and functional. The other guests were a mix from so many different countries and made it a really pleasurable experience getting to know them and we have some firm friend out of this place! Overall I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Love the hippie Market on the location.
Hotel Boutique Las Arenas
This cozy hotel is located in an outstanding setting, overlooking a small fishing port and the beautiful beach of Es Canar.Built at the beginning of the 50’s, this family-run establishment has been refurbished and still offers the same warm welcome as it did when it first opened. It is well-decorated and many of the rooms have their own sea view. All of them have private bathrooms, parquet floors and wooden furnishing.You can sample many local specialties in the hotel’s restaurant and enjoy a coffee, pastry or a glass of your favorite drink out on the cafe’s terrace.
- We have stayed there before and remembered the family, had a great time and would go back in the future
- A beautiful family owned gem on the north east part of the island. great location. great restaurant downstairs. wonderful staff.
- A really lovely, modern decorated hotel in centre of Es Canar. Wonderful, helpful staff. Had a lovely view from room over small port, very clean, little terrace, good size. 2 mins to main beach or a longer walk to more remote beautiful coves. Great breakfast to suit all tastes. A great value for money, authentic Spanish gem in the centre of a small but busy resort.
- Everything was great. Best place in Es Canar, we had a lovely view from our balcony. And delicious breakfast!
- Food is excellent and the staff were as welcoming as ever.
Hostal La Perla
This relaxed guesthouse has a family atmosphere and is 250 feet from Es Canar Beach and very near the inlets Cala Nova and Cala Martina.The apartments boast double rooms and sleep up to 4 people, with an ideal location to promote your relaxation. You can also enjoy a variety of watersports here. Alternatively, the legendary hippy style markets of Punta Arabí and Las Dalias are well worth a visit. In the comfortable house’s restaurant you can enjoy the excellent Mediterranean cooking.Seasonal hotel: open May to November.
- Amazingly clean! Next to everything. I travel A LOT and this was was hands down the best place in a long time. Worth wayyy more than they charge and the operating lady was just the nicest person. 10*
- Everything was great. Very close to the beach, restaurants, market, etc.
- Everything especially how helpful Anna is, location complex value for money
- This is not a brand new building, it’s got its character – but that’s what some people like. I booked double room which turned out to be super spacious, had a balcony and a sea view. Hotel is located ONE MINUTE walk from the beach, cannot ask for more. Great restaurants nearby. Would definitely come back
- For the budget La Perla is a great place to stay, clean rooms, bathroom etc. Ana is an amazing person and cannot do enough for you to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Great location although I can imagine in the summer it’s a bit noisier (I stayed in October).
Bless Hotel Ibiza
Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the island of Tagomago, Bless Hotel Ibiza is located in a quiet part of eastern Ibiza. It features an outdoor pool and direct beach access.All air-conditioned rooms come with a private furnished terrace or balcony, satellite TV and an iPod docking station. There is also a fan, safe and desk. The private bathroom has a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a bar and restaurant, as well as a library and games room.There is 24-hour reception. In the nearby resort of Es Canar is one of the island’s most famous hippie markets. The town of Santa Eulalia is only 3.1 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Mar y Huerta
Enjoy an authentic Balearic vacation with a stay at this welcoming, small hotel, set just off the clean, golden sands of Es Canar’s beach on Ibiza’s east coast.Relax at the family-friendly Mar y Huerta with an afternoon spent around the outdoor swimming pool. Here you will find free lounge chairs, allowing you to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine in comfort.As you unwind, children can enjoy themselves in the playground or on the pool table. There is also a snack bar, which offers refreshing drinks and light snacks on the terrace, as well as a buffet restaurant open for breakfast and dinner.
Clean, perfect location, friendly staff (Sara!!!)
We’ve liked the location directly in Es Canar, 1min from the beach away! Around you shops, a pharmacy, cafés, bars and restaurants!
Sara from reception was wonderful and helpful! 5***** just for her!
The room was clean, the bed comfortable.
The price included even a breakfast which was pretty good. Lots of variety from eggs and bacon, through jam and doughnuts to coffee and juices.
The hostel has a good bar with cheap prices, you can sit around the pool and find good offers. Amazing!
- 2nd time this year 2018 we’ve stayed here…excellent location, staff and cleanliness. Breakfast included in price good. We’ve already booked to stay in May and Oct 2019.
The receptionist could not do enough for her guests. Nothing was too much trouble. The hostal should be classed as a hotel. It was spotlessly clean everywhere. The pool area was even vacuumed early in the mornings. Bed and pillows of maximum comfort. Breakfasts were very good with much choice.
The position of the hotel is perfect for beach, local bus and coaches, and walks. My room was on top floor (there is a good lift) and large and recently decorated. Always adequate hot water.
The pool was crystal clear and there was always enough sunbeds to go round. The surrounding gardens were lovely
Croissants were very good – fresh every morning. Every room has it’s own balcony. Personel were very friendly and helpful.
Everything was kept wel cleaned.
- Central location. Everything you need. Clean, friendly staff very helpful.
- Clean, perfect location, friendly staff (Sara!!!)
AluaSoul Ibiza – Adults only
Alua Soul Ibiza is a superior 4-star hotel featuring a wellness center, a fitness area, swimming pool and Balinese beds located in Santa Eularia des Riu. Las Dalias Hippie Market is 2.2 mi away.Each modern room here will provide you with air conditioning, a balcony and satellite channels. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a safety deposit box.There is an a la carte restaurant and a buffet-style restaurant, two bars and a show cooking. Other facilities offered at the property include entertainment staff, a tour desk and a vending machine.The hotel is 2.1 mi from Ibiza Conference Center and 0.7 mi from Nikki Beach Ibiza. Aeropuerto de Ibiza Airport is 14 mi away.
Room was excellent, amazing balcony with a beautiful sea view
Food was awesome
Facilities were excellent
We absolutely loved our stay & will ‘re book for next year.
Lovely room with great view
Wide selection of breakfast foods
Several large pools and jacuzzis
Excellent massage service
Friendly, knowledgable hotel staff
Great restaurants nearby
Fun entertainment service
- Great hotel, clean, good food, friendly staff. Would recommend. Entertainment day and night. Sauna, Steam Room, Indoor Pool was a great bonus, rarely used by others. Fabulous location.
- Good location, good swimming pool with a decent size , good stuff always ready to help , Beautiful beach just a minute away , good breakfast.
- Breakfast and dinner buffets were great! Unlimited drinks for €4.50 a night too! Nice offer.
Alua Hotel Miami Ibiza
Located on Es Caná beachfront, Alua Hotel Miami Ibiza features a shared terrace, swimming pools, a solarium and rooms with balconies.The air-conditioned rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Daytime and evening entertainment for both adults and children are offered on site.Surrounded by pine groves and the sea, the area is popular for water sports.Ibiza Town is 13 mi away and a 30-minute drive will take you to Ibiza Airport.
- This is a perfect vacation spot with good food, clean rooms and excellent facilities. The manager contacted me because he found a mistake in the charges and he refunded immediately. I would not have noticed at that point. Honest and friendly people.
- beds were extremely comfortable, hotel staff friendly, entertainment staff very good, evening entertainment adequate.
- Nice pools, decent equipped rooms, good food. Some international foods at least from time to time would be great however…
Ease of check in and check out
Good choices of food
- Good location, friendly staff. Entertainment was good for kids. Beach was located 2 mins away.
azuLine Hotel Atlantic
Azuline Hotel Atlantic is set 650 feet from Es Canar Beach, in Ibiza. There is an outdoor pool, gym, sauna and hot tub. All air-conditioned apartments and studios have a private balcony.The family-friendly Azuline has a children’s play area, and there is a children’s pool. Guests can play table tennis in the Atlantic Hotel’s games room.All studios and apartments have satellite TV. There is a private bathroom and a sofabed in the living room. The kitchen area is equipped with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Wi-Fi is available in public areas for an extra charge. Currency exchange and luggage storage are offered at the 24-hour front desk.
- Helpful and kids friendly staff. Clean and quiet rooms. Lots of food (All inclusive). Big pool.
Super for families! Nice pool area, all inclusive food and drinks, it was very tasty,nice variety at each meal.
We were offered a cold late night meal , when we arrived at midnight from airport, which was very nice. Room clean, staff absolutely helpful. Although we were there in August, and hotel was full, we did not have to wait long at the restaurant, food was fresh.
Good kids programs throughout the day.
Late check out was also allowed. The trip was a great experience.
All hotel staff was excellent, nice, helpful, smiling
- Situated very near to Es Cana beach. 24 hour check in. Daily clean sheets and towels. Day and night time entertainment for children and adults. Well suited for families. Able to book anything from self catering to all inclusive, your choice. And they had a locked storage room for flights outside of the check out time. They even arranged our transfer.
- The apartment,pool area,children’s area,reception,the staff,location
Children’s pool and playground well organised.
Rooms and linen clean.
Hotel Anfora Ibiza
One of our best sellers in Es Cana! Set just 350 feet from Es Canar Beach, Hotel Anfora Ibiza features terraces, swimming pools and an outdoor spa and fitness area. There is also an on-site restaurant.Air-conditioned rooms are spacious and bright, and include a TV, safe, hairdryer and free WiFi.The restaurant offers a breakfast buffet, and both international and local cuisine. Guests will also find a pool bar serving cocktails, and a lounge bar.Hotel Anfora Ibiza has courtesy rooms where you can shower on check-out day and leave luggage.Punta Arabi Hippie Market and Chirincana Bar are just 150 feet from the hotel.Sant Eulalia can be reached in a 10-minute drive, while Ibiza Airport is 30 minutes away by car.
- Welcome: an exotic fruit platter and a cold bottle of sparkling wine. Nicely lit room with 2 balconies (corner room). comfortable mattress and spotless room. awesome double shower. beautiful pool. smiling staff. beautiful sunrises 🙂
- Facility was very modern and clean, phenomenal water pressure, excellent fitness center, convenience rooms provided proximal to lobby for clean up after the beach (fabulous!) two large, modern outdoor pools, bed was comfortable, nice-sized terrace.
- The hotel concept is top notch, beautiful public areas to relax. Both pools have exceptional lounge chairs, cabanas, and sofas and service.
- Hotel has been completely refurbished. Very modern, very clean. Fantastic breakfast choices. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Spa and gym too. Lovely room with comfortable bed and nice view. The hotel is literally 5 minutes from harbour, ferry and resort facilities. Our 5th visit and yes we would go again.
Pool area, sunbeds and the availablity of towels.
The contemporary style of the hotel
Top Hotels In Es Cana Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Es Cana Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Es Cana Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Es Cana Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!