10 Best Hotels To Stay In Erwin Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Erwin Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Erwin Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Erwin Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Erwin Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Erwin Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Erwin Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Erwin Tennessee:
Red Roof Inn Johnson City
One of our best sellers in Johnson City! This Johnson City motel is located off Interstate 26 Exit 20 and features free Wi-Fi. The rooms have a flat-screen cable TV. East Tennessee University is 4.5 miles away.A hardwood floor is featured in every air-conditioned room at this Johnson City Red Roof Inn. A small refrigerator and a microwave are included in select rooms.The 24-hour front desk at this non-smoking Red Roof Inn Johnson City has a safe available for a fee. Free parking is available on site.The motel is a 15-minute drive from Roan Mountain State Park. The East Tennessee State University Natural History Museum is 10 miles away.
- It was very clean had great staff and I absolutely loved it.
- It was close by, and personnel were friendly. Great value.
- This room was, truly, a bargain! Location was key. I was impressed with the range of restaurants within a few minute’s walk. I was also impressed by the professionalism of the front desk person, and the cleanliness of my room. The fact that my room was blessedly QUIET was truly a welcome bonus!
- It was close to the interstate but quiet (easy to find). The rates were good. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable.
Staff were friendly!
Location was perfect. (close to lots of restaurants and stores, if needed)
Quality Inn Johnson City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Johnson City offers accommodations in Johnson City.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Banner Elk is 28 miles from Quality Inn Johnson City, and Kingsport is 21 miles from the property. Tri-City Regional Airport is 12 miles away.
- My hometown is Johnson City, and I was glad to find out that all of the staff were as helpful and friendly as I would want people in my hometown to be. The location was central to all the places I was visiting and the rooms were comfortable and well kept. I didn’t expect a hotel in this price range to be “grand”, but for the cost it exceeded my expectations and I would gladly stay there again.
- Super nice ppl, actually had queen beds not double.
- The pillows were wonderfully fluffy and the room was overall clean and better than expected.
- The staff was very friendly. My room was nice and clean.
- The hotel was close to ETSU. Desk clerk very nice. Liked that they had scamble eggs and some thing that wasn’t bread or rolls. I have to eat gluten and nut free.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jonesborough-Johnson City West, TN
This Jonesborough hotel is 2 miles from Wetlands Water Park and a 2-minute walk from the International Storytelling Centre. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee/tea facilities are standard in every room at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites Jonesborough. All rooms include a cable TV and work desk.Free access to the gym and hot tub is provided to all guests of the Jonesborough AmericInn Lodge. Parking is also free on site.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Country Inn & Suites. It includes cereal, pastries and Belgium waffles, along with juice, coffee and tea.East Tennessee State University and the Natural History Museum are both a 12-minute drive from the hotel.
- I loved the friendly staff. Breakfast was hearty and good. Rooms were very clean.
- Bed and breakfast were wonderful. Nice shower. Great pool facility.
- Access to historic downtown Jonesborough was very good – look for the road at the far end of the parking lot and head down the hill a few blocks. Breakfast was acceptable, I wouldn’t call it great. Room was clean enough. Really quiet, though there weren’t a lot of guests when we were there. If you’re there on the correct night of the week, take in the storytelling in historic downtown. Front desk staff made some pretty good recommendations on places to eat.
- The service was excellent – was hoping for omelets but everything was very good!!!
- Great location to town. Exceptionally nice staff.
Hampton Inn Johnson City
Located in downtown Johnson City, this hotel is a 5-minute drive to East Tennessee State University. It features spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and serves a daily breakfast buffet.Guests of the Hampton Inn Johnson City can enjoy free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and a small gym. The business center offers fax/copy services and free parking is available on-site.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are standard amenities in every room at the Johnson City Hampton Inn. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and include a work desk.Pine Oaks Golf Course and The Mall at Johnson City are both 3 miles from the hotel.
- The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and items changed daily, a pleasant surprise. The hotel was close to all of the things we wanted to do. We were visiting a student at ETSU and it was right down the street from the school. If we visit Johnson City again, we would definitely stay here!
- Beds were excellent. Would like to know what kind of mattress was on the bed. Breakfast was very good. Will most likely stay again when in Johnson City.
- Bedspread very cozy. Loved having all the plugs and USBs around the room. Plenty of channels on TV. Husband and I both fit in jacuzi tub.
- Very clean room and very comfortable bed and the best pillow I have ever used to sleep on. And the breakfast very good to start my day off. We will stay again.
- We traveled to Johnson City to visit a sick friend.
Baymont Inn & Suites – Johnson City
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Baymont Inn & Suites – Johnson City is located in Johnson City.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tri-City Regional Airport is 9 miles away.
- Clean room and bathroom good shower. Guy on reception late at night very friendly and hospitable. Good breakfast
- The room was clean and attractive and the TV worked. The people at the front desk were very kind and helpful.
- The beds we’re great but the pillows we’re not
- The staff was very friendly and helpful with information
- I liked that the beds were comfortable and the water was hot.
This Johnson City, Tennessee hotel is located along Highway 321 at the edge of the East Tennessee State University campus. It offers an airport shuttle, a full-service spa & beauty salon, and a restaurant. Spacious rooms feature free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and a mini-fridge are equipped in all rooms at Carnegie Hotel. The classic rooms are filled with traditional décor and light colors; they include a laptop safe box and a work desk. Most offer a seating area with a sofa bed.Hotel Carnegie offers on-site dining at Wellington’s. The restaurant serves modern southern cuisine in a formal dining atmosphere. A variety of liquor and wine selections are available, and the restaurant offers occasional live entertainment.A gym and a business center are offered on site for guest use. Meeting rooms, laundry facilities and dry cleaning services are also available.This hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from the entrance of Roan Mountain State Park and Pine Oaks Golf Club.
- The room service was great as was the food. The Austin Springs Spa and staff were wonderful. The room was not exactly what I expected from the photos. The chairs in front of the fireplace were not comfortable nor was the bed. The front desk staff was professional and very nice.
This hotel is by far one of the nicest and cleanest hotels I have ever visited and I travel often. The bathroom was amazing! The size was wonderful. You were not tripping over each other to get around. The rooms were well cared for and nicely laid out.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
- A great atmosphere to hang out with friends or just enjoy time with the one you want to share time with.
- Staff is always courteous and available – front desk and housekeeping in particular. Rooms are always super-clean and well done.
- The historic and highend feeling throughout the property.
Super 8 – Johnson City
Off Interstate 26, this Super 8 is a 20 minute drive from the Tri-Cities Regional Airport. Features include free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Cable TV with HBO and tea and coffee-making facilities are found in the rooms of the Super 8 Johnson City. Rooms come with a microwave and a small refrigerator.A 24-hour front desk and vending machines are provided to the guests of the Johnson City Super 8. A business center is also available on site.The Bristol Motor Speedway, a NASCAR racetrack is less than 15 miles from the hotel. East Tennessee State University is a 12 minute drive away.
- Great staff. Very helpfull and friendly. Cute cleaning lady.
- Looked like it was updated. Very clean. Convenient location.
- The lady at the desk was really kind. She got us checked in promptly.
- For the price, it was a good location to access other things we were going to do, and the room was mostly comfortable. We asked for extra pillows and they were nice. The bed was a little firm but not really a problem. The room was clean and the AC was amazing.
- Good for the price, clean rooms, and very friendly staff. Good for a weekend stay
Sleep Inn & Suites Johnson City
One of our best sellers in Johnson City! In Johnson City, this Tennessee hotel features a fitness center, free Wi-Fi access, and a daily complimentary hot breakfast. The Mall at Johnson City is 2 miles away and provides dining and shopping venues.A microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee machine are featured in each room at Sleep Inn and Suites. Cable TV, ironing facilities, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer are also included.A business center and meeting facilities are available at the Johnson City hotel. The property provides free parking for guests’ convenience. Complimentary newspapers are provided daily.Johnson City Medical Center is 3.5 miles from the property. East Tennessee State University is 4 miles from the Tennessee hotel. Bristol Motor Speedway is located a 19-minute drive away.
- The price and the front desk employee were really nice !
- Clean & comfortable room, free breakfast, free newspapers daily, good location, helpful staff. Had a minor cleanliness issue that was resolved immediately after reporting it. Breakfast area was clean and cheerful, lobby was nice.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Also liked how close the room was to the parking lot. We didn’t get a chance to eat the breakfast because we didn’t get up in time.
- Everything but computers were down and could not print receipt. Still waiting for one
- Overall economy for services, very friendly and helpful staff
Holiday Inn Johnson City
This Johnson City hotel offers an outdoor pool with a hot tub and a fitness center. Cardinal Baseball Field is 4 miles, and free Wi-Fi is provided in every room.Cable TV, small refrigerator, and dining area are provided at this Johnson City Holiday Inn. A spa tub is featured in select rooms.A 24-hour front desk is available for added convenience. Other facilities include meeting facilities, dry cleaning, and a laundry at Holiday Inn Johnson City.Tri-City Regional Airport is 8.5 miles away. The property is also a 7-minute drive from the Hands On Museum and East Tennessee State University.
- The hotel was new, exceptionally clean, attractively decorated and well located for our needs.
- The bed was very comfortable and we had an end room so it was very peaceful.
- The lady at the desk was awesome! She works 3rd shift.
- The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good, although not included.
- Our stay here was great! We got in really late but the staff at the front desk was really helpful. They were under construction so they told us how to get to our room without having to go through it. The rooms were great, really comfortable beds and super clean. Everything was up to date. The breakfast in the morning was also really good!
Best Western Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center
The Johnson City Best Western Plus Hotel is located off Interstate 26, less than one mile from the Johnson City Mall. Guests enjoy an outdoor pool on site and a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room of this Johnson City hotel along with a flat-screen cable TV. Coffee-making essentials are also provided as well as a microwave and refrigerator.A fitness center and a business center are available at the Best Western Plus Johnson City. Guests can also use the hotel’s meeting facilities.A sports bar is on site where guests can enjoy drinks and casual dining. Rainbow Asian Cuisine is also on site and offers Thai food for lunch and dinner.This hotel is less than a 30 minute drive from the racing action of Bristol Motor Speedway. Downtown Johnson City is 3 miles away.
- The breakfast didn’t offer hard boiled eggs, which is my preference. I would like to see them added by June when we return.
- We stay st this particular hotel every time we come in because the staff is very friendly and helpful at accommodating everything we need and want. The price is amazing for the room, location, the free hot breakfast. They never disappoint. We will be back without any questions!!
- Location was good. The hostess was friendly. Beds were comfortable.
- Location is good, room was always cleaned, very friendly staff, price was good. Even though there were children on the floor, they were not loud….good parenting there. Breakfast was good…biscuits a little hard but they had been sitting for a little while. I always stay at this hotel when in Johnson City, usually once a year at a holiday.
- Everything was excellent and we were very satisfied.
Top Hotels In Erwin Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Erwin Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Erwin Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Erwin Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!