10 Best Hotels To Stay In Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Erjos-el Tanque Tenerife:
Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda
Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda offers rustic apartments, 8.1 mi from Icod de los Vinos, Tenerife. Set in gardens with sun terraces and barbecue facilities, all apartments offer mountain views.Apartments feature wooden floors and heating. The living room has a satellite TV and sofa or sofa bed. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Breakfast is available in the buffet restaurant and there is a bar. Packed lunches can also be requested.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are offered. There is a tour desk, where you can hire a car or bicycle, and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. A wide range of hiking trails can be found very nearby.
- Location is in a small village – one shop, one bar, great if you want to be away from it all. Staff friendly – some Spanish will help you feel a part of the place. This is a place for walking – Teno park is fabulous and I really reccomend it , trails start at the end of the hotel drive – but they are steep! The appartment is spacious and has a nice garden outside
- The hotel is located in a lovely little village. It’s the perfect get away to relax and take in one of Tenerife’s micro climates. The staff are very accommodating.
- Te bed was good . The bathroom ok but could do with a bit more vetilation. Rest of the appartmet gine.
- Beautiful location and view from the Finca. The grounds were well maintained and planted and there was ample space to sit outside and feel like you were the only people staying there. The beds were comfy and warm with cosy sheets – a necessity at this time of year (December). The staff were friendly and helpful and Baudilio was a good host. Overall it was a lovely, peaceful place in which to unwind and avoid Christmas celebrations.
- Stayed for 3 nights. Found it to be a good location for walks in west Tenerife. Hotel is quirky in a positive way. Our accommodation had 2 bedrooms – one with a very comfortable superking sized bed- good size living room and small functional kitchenette. On our first night we enjoyed a meal at a bar just across from the hotel driveway. There were few guests staying whilst we were there so no evening meals were provided, but a good breakfast was. This did mean we had to drive a few kms to eat when the local bar was also closed. Not a problem as you wouldn’t be at this hotel without a car.
Estrella del Norte
Located in Icod de los Vinos, Estrella del Norte offers apartments with spectacular sea views. This family-run complex has a rooftop terrace overlooking the valley.Estrella del Norte offers double rooms, as well as various types of apartments with a kitchen, living room and private bathroom. Some offer a balcony or a terrace with scenic views.The restaurant at Apartamentos Estrella del Norte specializes in traditional Canarian dishes and international cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed out on the terrace.Various supermarkets and shops, as well as Dragó Park, can be found within a short walk of Estrella del Norte. Tenerife North Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
good size of apartment
wheelchair access OK
- Very relaxing and I was really surprised of the things I could see in the neigborhood. Í enjoyed it fully.
- Great balcony/view in the deluxe apartment. Nice and straightforward. Arrive, get the keys, stock up the fridge and relax, you have a great base to explore the island from, and chill out in in the evening. You’ll need to rent a car though.
- The views from our terrace/balcony were beautiful and the area itself very interesting.
- Nice clean self catered but couldn’t enjoy the comfort as installed heaters were not put on even with request. Stayed 4 nights felt the heater for few hours on second night- that’s it, gave a small noisy electric heater to compensate but nothing near to warm up while outside temp around 10-12 degrees. So disappointed.
- good size of apartment
La Casona del Patio
One of our top picks in Santiago del Teide.Set in Santiago del Teide, La Casona del Patio offers free Wi-Fi. Located 5 minutes’ drive from Teno Natural Park, the air-conditioned hotel features a restaurant and impressive views.The bright rooms with simple décor come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries and bathtub. The hotel offers a fitness center and a bar-restaurant with a terrace.La Casona del Patio has a tour desk. Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as horse riding.There is a wide range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a bus stop in the same distance, while Tenerife South Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- Brilliant setting. With gardens, an atrium, library and many other lovely spots to enjoy the sun. Or shade. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Cleanliness 10/10. Strongly recommended.
- Comfortable room and bed with real blankets (in some accommodation facilities in Spain they do not have). Good breakfast and warm, nice, helpful staff.
- Beautiful place in a small town. We arrived late and the room was ready for us.
- I stayed in a lovely, large room with a luxury mattress and a very comfy bed. Very well fitted room
Very nice modern hotel with good facilities.
Walking trails and restaurants nearby.
Hotel Emblemático San Marcos
One of our top picks in Icod de los Vinos.Set in a 18-century characteristic Canarian house, Hotel Emblemático San Marcos is located in Icod de los Vinos. The hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Featuring wooden floors and ceilings, each bedroom includes a satellite flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobe and free toiletries.Guests have access to a shared lounge, terrace and garden. An airport shuttle service is available at an extra cost.The famous Drago Milenario, an historic dragon tree known as Icod’s symbol, is 500 feet from the hotel. San Marcos Beach is 1.9 mi away. Tenerife North Airport can be reached within a 35-minute drive.
Architecture and style were more then satisfying. Friendly and helpful owners speaking very well English.
Nice patio and garden.
- Delightful hotel! Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast every day was fresh and delicious. Marie made us scrambled eggs each morning. We stayed for 6 nights. Literally just steps from the local sites and restaurants. This was our first trip to Tenerife, and we weren’t sure of best area to stay, but this quaint town turned out to be perfect location. Free parking in nearby garage. The airport in the north may have been closer. Driving from airport in south was a bit challenging that first night, but eventually we got used to the numerous small and winding roads. If you want local flavor and charm, this is the spot.
The beautiful mountain views from the room.
The amazing authenticity of the house.
Super friendly and helpful staff, thank you Marie for your warm friendly welcome, carful attention and helpful tips and information!
- Tiny boutique hotel in a historic building. Lovely public areas and old-time decor. A roof terrace. Very friendly and attentive service. Freshly made breakfast. Very comfortable pillows and excellent sleeping quality.
Interesting historic building in great central location. Marie is friendly and helpful.
We found it by car easily but more by luck I think.
If coming from airport, take motorway past Los Christianos and it eventually is signed to Icod. Follow Icod signs until you reach the town. At first roundabout take first exit continue up hill for about 100/200 metres, turn right ( signs for attractions, Drago tree etc ) and the street is soon on right by the raised park.
- Architecture and style were more then satisfying. Friendly and helpful owners speaking very well English.
El Marques Palace by Intercorp Group
One of our top picks in Puerto de Santiago.El Marques Palace is located in Puerto de Santiago, near the impressive Gigantes cliffs. It offers apartments with classic decor, a shared outdoor swimming pool which is heated in the winter, and a sunbathing area.Each bright air-conditioned apartment includes a living area with a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette has a microwave, fridge, washing machine and kitchenware. Some apartments also offer views of the Gigantes cliffs and Atlantic Ocean from their private terraces.El Marques Palace has a poolside snack bar and you can play table tennis. There is a selection of supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area.Playa de la Arena Beach is just 15 minutes’ walk from the property, while Los Gigantes Marina is 1.1 mi away. Playa Las Américas is 19 mi from el Marques Palace and Tenerife South Airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- I liked the friendly staff, the welcoming bottlenof wine and i found it brilliantly equipped with everything we needed.
- Entire staff was awesome! Adrian at the bar was especially great!
- The view from the room is quite nice. We had the penthouse 3 bedroom, and it was very spacious and comfortable. The bed in the Master was comfortable, however the other two were not. The complimentary bottle of wine is a nice touch and the pool facilities are quite good.
- Very friendly & helpful reception, good location, nice pool. Spacious.
- good service, really friendly staff,good location, walking distance to all, nice and quiet. Lidl store just nearby made life easy, there is also good restaurants close by.
One of our top picks in Garachico.Set on the sea-front, Gara Hotel offers direct access to the natural swimming pools. It has free Wi-Fi, a free small spa and a rooftop terrace with impressive views.Set in an 18th-century country house, rooms at the Gara feature bright, attractive décor with wooden floors. All rooms have satellite TV and a DVD player.Light meal and drinks are served in the Gara’s café, which leads out to the terrace.There is also a massage service. The natural swimming pools, formed by a volcanic eruption, are just 150 feet from the hotel.Staff at the Gara’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area, including Mount Teide and Corona Forestal Natural Parks. They can also arrange car and bicycle rental, as well as activities including hiking, paragliding and diving.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent, in the heart of the delightful small town. Although the hotel did not have a restaurant there are numerous excellent and reasonably priced restaurants in the town.
- Wonderful beautiful property, lovely courtyard and rooms, and terrific location near the sea and restaurants. Wonderful views from the roof top lounge chairs. Breakfast was very good. Really everything about this hotel is terrific, if you can find a parking spot to get close to it.
- The place is very nice, managed by the lovely owners who are there all the time and very supportive. CLean and well situated in a beautiful village of Garachico.
- Super Hosts! The included breakfast was plentiful! Beautiful location! Super clean! The outdoor patio area was relaxing with an incredible view.
- The area seemed friendly. We used public buses to get about. A reliable service
Isla Baja Suites
This restored 18th-century house offers elegant suites with free Wi-Fi and a modern kitchenette, many with sea views. It offers free entry to Garachico’s natural swimming pool, just 800 feet away.Each spacious Isla Baja suite offers a seating area with a TV and sofa bed. The modern kitchens include a fridge. Suites have charming Canarian-style décor and come with sheets, towels and bathrobes.A daily continental breakfast is served in the restaurant. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the center of Garachico.Staff at the Isla Baja Suites can organize car or bicycle hire and provide information about Tenerife. Diving, fishing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area.
- Fully equipped kitchen. Spacious living room. Easy & comfortable wifi excess.
- The position could not be better. The loft suite we booked had a massive terrace overlooking Garachico. Breakfast was very good in a covered courtyard (in the Patisserie part of the hotel).
- This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The building is over 200 years old and the the room we stayed in retained lots of original features.
- Charming old property in prime location. Large rooms and tastefully furnished. Staff generally friendly.
The breakfast was a continental buffet with cold ham/cheese/preserves/croissant/fresh bread/yoghurt/cereals/fruit/hot bacon/tortilla/eggs and coffee of your choice made to order – just what you needed to start the day!
The breakfast area operate as a Cafe restaurant during the day and was certainly popular with locals and visitors alike with a lovely display of cakes!
We had room 3 which was a huge room with beautiful polished wooden floor and ceiling – it was bit like being in a medieval hall – it did not have a sea view but it was away from the road which could be busy during the day but at night everything was peaceful. The en-suite was stocked with bath gel and shampoo and was very clean. The room also had a kitchen area with a fridge.
Vigilia Park is set in Tenerife’s Puerto Santiago, and features a gym, hot tub and outdoor pools. The rooftop pool and bar offer wonderful views of the Los Gigantes Cliffs.This good-value apartment complex is set on a hill, around 1,950 feet from the sea. There are regular bus services to the center of Los Gigantes.Each Vigilia apartment has a private balcony, satellite TV and a fan. Apartments also include a kitchenette where guests can prepare light meals. A supermarket can be found in the shopping center next door.The Vigilia Park complex includes a mini golf course and a play area for children. There is also a lounge and games room, with a pool table and darts board. The swimming pool is heated during the winter months.Buffet and à la carte options are offered at the restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink in the complex’s poolside and rooftop bars.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- They said booking.com customers receive the bad rooms only
Stuff was very kind and helpful for everything. We were served breakfast as a takeaway package since we were going for a early morning Volcano Tour and would not manage to have breakfast. Location of the hotel is very practical, close to everything, public transportation, nice restaurants and cafe areas, very small beach even. Small shops at the entrance was very convenient. The cafe at the terrace is also very nice for early snacks, ice cream etc. before late dinners of Spanish town, while enjoying the sun 🙂
The apartment was very generous, two floors, two bathrooms, two bedrooms and a living room. It was a great value for the money.
Rooftop sunbathing area, pools and cafeteria.
Gym & sauna.
Friendly knowledgable and helpful reception.
Friendly helpful and attentive staff in rooftop cafeteria. In fact, on thinking about it, all staff appeared enthusiastic about their work and pleasant to chat with.
Clean rooms, kitchen with necessary stuff
The swimming pool on the roof with a perfect view
A lot of bars, restaurants
Lidl is across the road
Hotel Bahía Flamingo
Set on Playa de la Arena’s seafront promenade, Hotel Bahia Flamingo features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Just 1,150 feet from the beach, it offers easy access to the resort’s cafés, bars and shops.Offering sea and pool views, the simply decorated rooms at Hotel Bahia Flamingo have a private bathroom.The Flamingo’s buffet restaurant serves a range of international cuisine. There is also a bar, a TV room and a café.Busses stop just 150 feet away and the center of Puerto de Santiago is just 0.6 mi from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 28 mi away.
- Great views, clean spacious rooms, breakfasts. My kids were very happy with a mini disco in the evenings.
- This hotel is clean and tidy with efficient and pleasant staff. The room was roomy and the bed very comfortable. We had been up graded to a suite which afforded us a fantastic view of the ocean. The fridge was very handy and there was a TV but we did not use it. The shower was lovely and powerful. Breakfast choice was very good and the staff were on the ball changing out for fresh when items had been finished.
- Location and view if you are fit. Thirty minute walk uphill to centre of Puerto de Santiago
- Dining room and food more like a decent canteen than a restaurant. Staff and cleanliness excellent. Choice limited and sweets very limited need and quite poor.
- The breakfast was okay with a very nice espresso even though it came from a machine. On several occasions the serviceman came very fast, usually within 10 minutes.
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool and garden, Apartamentos Arena Suites is located 5 minutes’ drive from Playa de la Arena Beach in Puerto de Santiago. This property offers apartments with a private balcony and views of the area.Each apartment has a double bedroom and a bathroom with a bath. There is a living space with a sofa, flat-screen TV, and dining table, while the kitchen is equipped with a fridge, oven, hob, and toaster. The private balcony includes an outdoor dining table.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute drive of Apartamentos Arena Suites. Los Gigantes Beach is 1,500 feet from the property, and Tenerife Sur Airport is less than 45 minutes away by car.
- I liked the free parking in the nearby and the location, which is very central.
- Beautiful separate flats with balconies. The beach and caffees are close by.
- The room was so spacious. We basically got the whole apartment (with a living room, a kitchenette and a balcony) to ourselves.
- Everything else was good. Ok bed, apartment clean and spacious. Good location, friendly staff.
- Value for money. Clean and quiet. Loved my balcony with stairs leading to private rooftop terrace for sunbathing and amazing view.
Top Hotels In Erjos-el Tanque Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!