10 Best Hotels To Stay In Épila Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Épila Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Épila Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Épila Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Épila Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Épila Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Épila Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In ÉPila Aragon:
The modern 280 Hotel is on the main road linking Madrid and Barcelona, outside the charming historic city of Zaragoza.280 Hotel is by the Madrid-Barcelona motorway. There is free secure parking onsite.It is only 15 minutes from the Zaragoza Fair Ground and one of the largest European business parks, Plaza Center.All rooms have a 22-inch plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. There is full heating and air conditioning.280 Hotel has a restaurant, open 24 hours a day. It is only 20 minutes’ drive from the touristic cities of Monasterio de Piedra and Calatayud.
- Perfect stay over between Barcelona and Madrid- very reasonable for a basic room. Room was clean and friendly staff. Located right next to a gas station/ restaurant.
Property as we expected from the reviews.
Reception man helpful and polite.
The lady doing Breakfast was really nice and friendly was there as soon as we entered breakfast room to explain how the coffee machine worked.
- This Hotel was reasonable value for money but had little wow factor. It served its purpose and there were good views over the olive fields in front of the building. The receptionist provided us with two key cards which was helpful.
- Perfect place for a night halt, Emily was outstanding and too concerned about everything, kudos to her commitment.
- Pleasant staff, good access to parking, clean rooms.
Set in the countryside of Aragón, between Catalayud and Zaragoza, this hotel offers smart, modern accommodations in a peaceful-yet-convenient location for travelers.El Patio lies on the main road linking Madrid with Barcelona and on to the French border. The historic regional capital of Zaragoza is just a 31 mi drive away.One of the hotel’s most attractive features is its dining facilities – choose between the traditional dishes offered in La Almunia and the more elaborate, creative cuisine served in El Patio de Goya.At the end of each day, enjoy a good night’s rest in your contemporary-style bedroom. Parquet flooring and air conditioning ensure a comfortable temperature during the warm summer months. Modern amenities also include TVs and free internet access.
- Staff in dining room very unfriendly. Rushing about and nearly throwing food and wine at you as they were so busy .Not a relaxed feeling.Maybe they need more staff ?.The restaurant was full too much work for two girls.
- Staff were excellent and food was also good.Disappointed
- Great position, lovely big room, bath, good eating facilities within.
Excellent hotel with great facilities and very clean. The staff was very friendly and they also serve a good breakfast.
They provide free parking and the hotel is located near the motorway.
They exceeded my expectations:)
- The fact that is was easy to find and had onsite restaurant and bar.
Hotel Castillo Bonavía
Travel back to the Medieval age when you stay in this theatrical hotel – designed as a castle it has plenty of character with all the comfort of modern luxuries and attractive gardens.Feel like the king of your very own castle in the impressive surroundings of the Castillo Bonavia. Admire the building’s exterior which features fortress-style turrets and even an authentic drawbridge to cross when you go through the main entrance. Inside, enjoy elegant wooden floors under high, arched ceilings and impressive banquet halls.Enjoy meals in the impressive dining room where you can sample characteristic, Spanish cuisine from the à la carte, as well as a daily set menu. After dinner, head to the Castillo Bonavia’s bar where you can relax with friends or chat with other guests. Enjoy the fresh air and the green surroundings of the Bonavia’s gardens on the outdoor terrace with a morning cup of coffee from the Escalibur Cafe.
- The place looks pretty but not what was advertised
- The fact that we have not been to LA or Disneyland but found it at the side of a main road outside Zaragoza! Not sure the irony was intended but the place was hilarious. There was a sword in a stone on the bar and suits of armour around. Near Cervantes’ mention of the island visited by Don Quixote and Sancho Panza but no mention of them here. More like Camelot.
Meal basic but cheap,Breakfast fine. Bed comfy. Rather sad staff so miserable ,would make such a difference if they could smile a little.
Thank goodness for the lovely friendly lady at the bar so very nice, rest of staff could learn from her.
All in all good stopover would recommend even the party going on till 5am did not bother us the music was good
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Excellent food and service.
Great value for money.
The place in itself is really fun, and it really feels like being between an actual castle and Disneyland.
The staff is friendly and the food is delicious, we had dinner there and couldn’t be more happy with our experience
There are a LOT of options during breakfast as far as pastries are concerned, a bit short on the salted side but still enjoyable nonetheless
Finca Lebrel in Pedrola features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the inn, every room includes a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Zaragoza is 23 miles from Finca Lebrel, while Tudela is 31 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Cisne
Hotel El Cisne is located just off the A-2 motorway about 10 minutes from Zaragoza Airport. It offers free off site parking.The large, air-conditioned rooms in Hotel El Cisne have wooden floors and 21-inch TVs. Some have views of the gardens.The Cisne Hotel has large gardens and children’s play area. The hotel has a tour desk and luggage storage.There is a bar and the hotel can prepare packed lunches.The La Peñaza Golf Course is about 0.6 mi away, while central Zaragoza is about 6.2 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, pretty good rooms for the price.
We were made to feel rather special by the reception staff and also the assistant in the Bar.
The fact that we had a little dog was taken as normal and was accepted
- Nice large room and big bed Staff very friendly. Easy access to motorway very good.
- This was our 4th visit to the hotel so we find the facilities good.
- Staff were helpful and friendly room clean but dated
La Imperial is located 5 minutes’ drive from Luceni, with easy access to the AP68 Motorway and 28 mi from Zaragoza. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony or terrace. They are heated and have tiled floors, a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The hotel restaurant serves regional dishes and has set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and snack bar, and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available and there is a tour desk. You can go wind surfing or kite surfing on the Lotera Reservoir, 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was very clean had comfortable beds and good towels.
- Clean ,comfortable , spacious rooms.Good cafeteria with selection of snacks and meals We enjoyed a 30cm pizza for 8euros.Good stop over on route to ferry.
Very comfy bed, good price.
Convenient for travellers.
- It was clean. Nothing else was acceptable really. Would not advise anyone to stay there.
- El trato es muy amable, y los servicios que ofrecen adecuados al precio.
Hotel Restaurante Los Angeles
Hotel Restaurante Los Angeles is in the center of Alagón, 20 minutes’ drive from Zaragoza and with easy access to the AP68 Motorway. It offers a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen satellite TV and tiled floors. Rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Buffet breakfast is offered and there is a bar. The hotel has a café with a summer terrace. The restaurant offers a varied cuisine and has several independent dining areas.A laundry and ironing service is available. The Los Angeles is well-connected with motorways for Madrid, Lleida and Barcelona, as well as Logroño, Pamplona and Bilbao.
- Good place if you travel, close from exit from autopista. Quite village, castle in front. Very good breakfast: eggs, omelet, good ham and cheese, coffee, juice, very good value quality and price!
- Evening meal was first class ..better than the hotel parador in calahorra
- Very clean and friendly staff. Close to motorway for overnight stop on route to southern Spain
- Family run hotel. Good location and comfortable. Good value and good breakfast
- Muy conformtable. Cocina inigualable, un deleite. Calefacción perfecta.
Hotel Diagonal Plaza
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.In the heart of Europe’s largest logistics area, the Hotel Diagonal Plaza has modern, soundproof rooms with plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. It features a restaurant and a café.Zaragoza Airport is just just over 1 miles away, and can be reached by the hotel’s free shuttle. The center of Zaragoza is just 3.5 miles away, and the E-90 highway can be reached in a couple of minutes. La Peñaza Golf Club is 2 miles away, and free public parking can be found nearby.The rooms in Hotel Diagonal Plaza are spacious and stylish. All have air conditioning and a safe.
- Very comfy, great staff. Perfect location for us traveling. Breakfast very good, We have stayed here many times, and will stay again.
- Room is spacious, clean and I feel comfortable, breakfast is good.
- Good Room for big family (2 adults and 3 childrens)
- Beautiful hotel. Room spacious, wooden floors. Big bathroom with bath separate from shower. Good location from motorway. Good choice buffet breakfast.
- Location easy to find. Secure parking especially important for those travelling through Spain with a car load of stuff good restaurant. A bit Spartan but ok. Excellent breakfast just the best
Tulip Inn Zaragoza Plaza Feria
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Located next to PLAZA, Europe’s largest logistics park, the Tulip Inn Zaragoza Plaza Feria features free outdoor parking, free Wi-Fi and modern rooms with flat-screen TVs. Central Zaragoza is a 10-minute drive away.The Tulip Inn Plaza Feria features bright air-conditioned rooms with hardwood floors and stylish décor. Each one has a work desk, a safe and a modern bathroom with free toiletries.Situated just off the A-2 Highway, the Tulip Inn Plaza Feria is just over half a mile from the Feria de Muestras Exhibition Centre and 2 miles from Zaragoza Airport. Buses to the center of Zaragoza stop 500 feet away.The Plaza Feria has a restaurant and a café-bar, which serves a daily breakfast buffet. You can also find cafes, restaurants and shops in the Plaza Imperial Shopping Center, just 500 feet away.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.
- Convenient for the motorway, pet friendly, comfortable & pleasant staff
- Free outsode parking. Very comfortable rooms. Available cafeteria with variety of spanish food for breakfast if you do not want to pay a buffet. Close to the airport and shopping mall which is the only place in surroundings you can eat when the restaurant is closed.
- Clean and friendly, excellent breakfast in very nice surroundings. A+
- Location is good for travelers – near to main roads. For anyone taking a dog note there is a large undeveloped area next to the hotel where you can let the dog off the lead, with lots of rabbits so my dog was having a great time 🙂
- In a commercial area on the outskirts of town beside the highway between Barcelona to Madrid — so convenient for an overnight stop enroute. On the other hand, easy to get into Zaragoza, which (unexpectedly) proved to be a lively, fascinating city with especially good food.
Hotel Villa de Zaragoza
Set in a residential suburb 6.2 mi from Zaragoza, this recently renovated hotel has smart and simple bedrooms and a cafeteria with bar service. Enjoy a calm atmosphere not far from the city center.The Villa de Zaragoza’s cafeteria is a lovely space to start the day with a Mediterranean breakfast, including coffee, juice and pastries. It is decorated with white-painted furniture and enjoys a bright and airy ambiance.Sleep soundly in The Villa de Zaragoza’s rooms which are modern and tastefully decorated. They have smart, parquet floors and a minimal color scheme. Relax in the luminous rooms while keeping up-to-date and emailing friends on the Villa de Zaragoza’s free Wi-Fi internet connection. All rooms have recently renovated private bathrooms.The hotel is located in a residential area with easy bus, road and train connections to the city center. The old town, basilica and Aljafería Palace can be reached in 10 minutes.The Villa de Zaragoza offers easy access to the city’s exhibition centers and industrial estates.
- La tranquilidad,apesar de encontrarse en el centro de Casetas
- Habitaciones muy limpias y bien equipadas. El menu del restaurante por 9,5€ una maravilla. Tiene una parada de bus a 200m con autobuses cada 15min que te dejan en el centro de Zaragoza en 25minutos.
- La atención del personal fue estupendas y El restaurante del hotel tiene unos menus muy ricos
- Las camas muy cómodas, buena calefacción y el café muy bueno. Fácil y rápido acceso en coche.
- La ubicación, la amabilidad del personal, el restaurante, el tamaño y la comodidad de la habitación (calefacción e hilo musical, almohadas de viscoelastica).
Top Hotels In ÉPila Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Épila Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Épila Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Épila Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!