10 Best Hotels To Stay In Epároz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Epároz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Epároz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Epároz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Epároz Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Epároz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Epároz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Epároz Navarre:
Hospedería Santa Fe
Set in an old monastery, Hospedería Santa Fe features rustic rooms and beautiful Gothic architecture. Combining a peaceful location with modern interiors, it offer mountains views, and free parking on site.The hotel has maintained original elements, such as the cloister and the inn. All heated rooms at Hospedería Santa Fe have a flat-screen TV, a desk, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Most rooms have high ceilings, and some have exposed beams.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes; and a range of dining options and shops can be found in Lumbier, 15 minutes’ drive away.You can enjoy the landscape of the Navarran Pyrenees and practice outdoor activities at the Valle de Roncal. Several beautiful monasteries and castles, such as Javier’s Castle, Leire’s Monastery, and different churches in Sangüesa, are within 30 minutes of the hotel.You can find shops and restaurants 7.5 mi from the property, in Lumbier.
- Everything! That hotel is so unique and beautiful that we couldn’t believe we were actually left it. Mercedes the host was so nice. She welcomed us to the hotel and showed us around. When we wanted to travel around she looked for a detailed plan for us and helped us with everything.
Beautiful hotel in a beautiful and unique setting.
Extremely clean and all staff were superb! We will be coming back again!
Food was delicious too, can not fault a thing!
Exceeded our expectations, thank you
- The staff is amazing, they were very kind and helpful in everything we needed. The location is unbelievable, the facilities are really good and the atmosphere is very nice. I really recommend it to everyone because the plase is cozy and really amazing. You can take the opportunity to talk to the hosts because they are very friendly and you can go out to visit many incredible and interesting places around there. You won’t regret it!!!
- It was a lovely place with lovely people making sure the guests were well attended. And they had a really cute dog!
- People very lovely, couldn’t be nicer. Excellent place, special atmosphere. Was wonderful having gin and tonic in the sunny closter. Great food, bottle of wine included with dinner. Breakfast was the best we have had, good strong coffee.
Hotel Ekai offers free Wi-Fi, a traditional Navarran restaurant and bright, country-style rooms with flat-screen satellite TV. Pamplona Aiport and city center are a 20-minute drive away.Hotel Ekai is located on the edge of the Pyrenees Mountains, just 1.2 mi from the center of Aoiz. It is a 25-minute drive from Roncesvalles, an important point on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Staff at Ekai Hotel are happy to provide information about the region. Free public parking is available at the hotel.The spacious rooms feature wooden floors and air conditioning. Each room comes with a safe, a mini-bar and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.
- Great staff Very friendly off street parking we came by motorcycle good price
- Breakfast buffet was very good. The room was very clean , quiet, and comfortable. The staff was very helpful, prepared sandwiches for us to take for lunch. I’d stay here again.
- A great place to stay if your traveling in the region, on site bar and restaurant, a very quiet location. the staff were friendly and helpful. On site parking.
- Everything from the welcome onwards and it was a bargain
- STAFF WERE EXCELLENT AND VERY HELPFUL. FOOD WAS GREAT AND FABULOUS VALUE FOR MONEY
Hotel Monasterio de Leyre
Monasterio De Leyre is located within the historic Leyre Monastery in the town of Yesa. Located 35 minutes’ drive from Pamplona, it offers simple rooms with central heating, mountain views and free Wi-Fi.The peaceful rooms at Hotel Monasterio de Leyre feature soft lighting and have a desk. They all have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The restaurant has 2 spacious and comfortable dining rooms with rustic décor. It offers buffet breakfasts and both modern and traditional gastronomy, using fresh market fish and meats.Guests can take a tour of the monastery, which dates back to the 9th Century. Hotel Monasterio de Leyre is ideally located for exploring the Leyre Sierra and its vast hiking routes. The Yesa Reservoir is just 4.3 mi away.The French border can be reached in just over an hour by car and the town of Jaca within the Spanish Pyrenees is located 37 mi away. Pamplona is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- I was looking for an inexpensive hotel to spemd the night while traveling across the Pyrennes to San Sabastian. It was a real surprise to find such high quality in this price range for a single traveler. Excellent dinning room! The nearby castle/church of Xavier was an added bonus for a tourist!
- We loved the view of the monastery walls and bell tower outside our window- we could watch the church bell ringing- and the natural beauty of the environment. The place was spotless, our room included pretty hand painted flowers above the bed, and we enjoyed sitting under a tree at the little cafe with a glass of the local liqueur, overlooking the enchanting view of the hills. The peace and the clean air were a welcome change after the noisy hustle of Barcelona, and we strolled the property several times.
- The location – relatively remote, yet close to main road. Wonderful views, especially at dawn. A historic aura around the place was not compromised by the relatively modern interior of the rooms and dining room
- Quietness and simplicity deleting from the unnecessity. The hotel is surrounded by rich and majestic nature and I enjoyed it very much. In the meanwhile, the restraunt is very fine.
- Everything perfect. I will be happy to repeat such excellent stage.
Hotel Rural Torre De Uriz
Hotel Rural Torre de Uriz is near the Irati Forest in Navarre and features an authentic medieval tower. Guests can relax outside in the gardens or in the living room with a fireplace.There are 3 spacious rooms in the tower and 3 in the attached house. All have a TV, private bathroom and internet access.The Torre de Uriz has a restaurant for breakfast.This accommodations does not have an elevator.The hotel’s location makes it easy to explore the spectacular Irati forest or to practice bird watching in the gorges of Lumbier or Arbayún.
- Beautiful hotel in quiet surroundings. Nice breakfast and great lunch. Self service bar with great wines for a good price.
- Jesus and Paula are excellent hosts. The property is unique and surrounded by natural beauty.
- The property is absolutely fabulous. The room was really spacious and comfortable. The ambience was super relaxed. The lounge and bar area superb and chilled. The architecture fabulous. Dinner was sensationally good. Breakfast was excellent. There is a good quiet area to sit outside. The owners are really lovely people. There is a great hillside walk from the hotel.
Atmosphere and decoration was warm and relaxing
Hotel staff very kind and ready to help
- En general todo.en entorno es espectacular y el hotel tiene una rehabilitación de premio.la cama y el desayuno están muy bien .
Hotel Rural Aribe
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Rural Aribe is located in Aribe. Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Hotel Rural Aribe you will find a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Irati is 10 minutes’ drive away (through Valle de Aezkoa). Pamplona Airport is 28 mi away.
- Very good rooms, friendly staff, good served breakfast, quiet place. Nice for a resting weekend. Located near famous Selva de Irati or Roncesvalles, also paleolitic monuments and good trekking in nearby mountains by the french border. Crossing to France for nice landscapes and tourist shopping at S.Jean Pied de Port, start of the Way to Santiago. Grab a GPS!
- The owners were fantastic and clearly loved where they lived. They were very informative and enthusiastic about the area. They had an exceptional grasp of the English language.the food was very good and fresh also sensible portions.the room suited our needs and the beds were clean and comfortable as was the bathroom.very good value for money.
- Nos gusto todo. Los dueños son muy atentos y encantadores; el hotel muy limpio, confortable y bien ubicado. Desayunamos y cenamos allí; todo muy rico y hecho con productos de calidad. Lo recomendaremos a nuestros amigos y conocidos; si volvemos por la zona no dudaremos donde alojarnos; sin duda en el Aribe. Una definición del hotel ” la elegancia de la sencillez hace de la estancia un lujo ”
- La atención fue muy buena y el desayuno muy bueno.
- El apartamento con techos de madera, impresionante, dormitorio muy espacioso salon – comedor – cocina, muy nuevo, acabados excepcionales, todo muy cuidado y limpio… de 10.
Hotel Rural Besaro – Selva de Irati
Nestled in the Salazar valley and next to the Irati Forest, this warm and inviting hotel features tranquil bedrooms decorated in soothing simplicity and with views over the rural surroundings.Escape from it all at the Besaro where you can rediscover complete peace and quiet in beautiful countryside. The Irati woods are the second largest beech and fir forest in Europe and a natural treasure. It is home to countless species of bird and wildlife and is a paradise for trekkers, cyclists and artists. From the Besaro balconies, soak up views of the mountains, smells of the woods and sounds of the woodpeckers.The Rural Besaro, originally a Pyrenean home, has been recently beautifully renovated. Enjoy stunning wood floors, soft lighting, and simple touches. Most of all, admire the stunning views from the bedroom windows which equally flood the room in natural light.Enjoy a drink in the lounge with an open fireplace where you can meet the other guests and exchange stories about your adventures in Navarra. The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast.
- Its perfect scenic location . The great ample breakfast. The friendly helpful staff.The superbly clean and elegant bathroom. The excellent beds.The intimate livingroom with open fire where you can meet other guests.
- Friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast (extra cost), and transport to and from the nearest town for the evening.
- Very friendly staff, great quiet location, excellent breakfast! A very relaxing experience.
- La ubicación excepcional por ser un lugar absolutamente tranquilo.
- Muy buen alojamiento tanto en limpieza como confort, las instalaciones son muy bonitas y cuidadas y modernas, decorado con mucho gusto. Cuentan con todo tipo de detalles como disponer de libros y juegos para los clientes. Mapas de rutas, etc. La atención que dan es exquisita, educada y la información super completa estoy deseando volver! El desayuno muy variado natural y elaborado de manera casera, un diez!
Overlooking the impressive Xabier castle, this hotel is located in Javier, Navarra, an area surrounded by fantastic countryside.It offers comfortable rooms with classic décor, TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Hotel Xabier has a bar, and an à la carte restaurant serving traditional and local cuisine.There are various interesting things to see and day trips to go on such as visiting historic monuments, natural beauty, the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage footpath and the Pyrenees valleys, as well as numerous activities and sports.
- Friendly staff, great value and waking up next to a castle was fun.
- the hotel is located very closed to the castle. It is very comfortable for those who want to have a lot of time to spend times to go to the castle and or to pray at the basilica of Saint Francis Xavier. Prices are acceptable, not so expensive.
- I have been traveling around Europe for two months and keep going back to Hotel Xabier because the staff makes their guests feel like family! The hotel is located outside of Pamplona but well worth the drive to visit Castillo de Javier and to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. The hills around Javier are some of my favorite in the world for a long, relaxing walk through stunning countryside and you will never get lost, the castle is always in sight. The restaurant provides ambience and a five-star meal that you will not soon forget. A visit to Hotel Xabier will refresh your body and your soul as you enjoy spectacular castle views, warm service, and regional gourmet food!
- It was in a quiet area, next to the Castle. And area away from crowds.
- This hotel is tucked out of the way so is lovely and quiet. There was plenty of on street parking outside. Our room was quirky and very Spanish. We had a small bedroom with additional space in a separate seating area and large bathroom. The food was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Rural Muskilda
Hotel Muskilda is a traditional 19th century stone building located in Urroz, Navarra. Beautifully painted wall frescoes and the restored authentic furniture add charming detail to this hotel.The hotel features a dining room where breakfast is served, and also a bar. There is a sitting room with a reading area and magnificent views.All spacious rooms at Muskilda include a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and amenities. They are also equipped with a TV and heating.Hotel Rural Muskilda is located 12 mi from Pamplona and is near the start of the famous Camino de Santiago. The Lumbier Canyon is also just a 30-minute drive away.
- The food was delicious. The tomato salad was incredible and the haddock superbly cooked. The breakfast was delicious.
- The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fabulous, and a great restaurant next door. The grilled beef the best we habe had in 6 wks of travel.
- No se indica en la página de booking que una vez reservado no exite posibilidad de cancelación gratuita.
- La atención de Carmentxu, La cama, la habitación y el hotel en sí cómodo y precioso
Een heel leuk plattelandshotel met een gepassioneerde eigenaresse, die alles doet om het haar gasten
naar de zin te maken.
Hotel El Mesón
Located in Javier, Hotel El Mesón has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property provides a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel El Mesón also provide guests with a mountain view. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Javier, like hiking.Olite is 30 miles from Hotel El Mesón, while Sos del Rey Católico is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 33 miles from the hotel.
- Lovely quiet spot. Nice family, nice hotel, good food.
- El entorno, espectacular en plena naturaleza y el trato del personal. La tranquilidad.
Situado en una zona muy tranquila y a escasos metros del castillo.
Cuando llegamos a la habitación que teniamos preparada vimos que en el suelo una gran cantidad de pequeñas mosquitas muertas junto a la ventana (como por efecto de un insecticida). Se lo comentamos a la dueña e inmediatamente nos acomodaron en otra habitación.
A excepción del incidente de las mosquitas, todo estaba muy limpio.
- La ubicación es buena y es un lugar para pasar una estancia tranquila, la habitación estaba muy limpia y el personal amable además de estar reformado recientemente. Buena relación calidad precio lo recomendaría.
- El trato agradable .. la limpieza… silencio paz ….y la cena genial
Hotel Rural Auñamendi
Offering a picturesque setting, Hostal Auñamendi is located in the charming village of Ochagavia. This rustic-style guest house offers 11 comfortable rooms featuring views of the surrounding countryside.Rooms at Hostal Auñamendi offer 1 double or 2 single beds, a TV, telephone and a private bathroom.This beautiful guest house has a bar, and a restaurant, which serves traditional cuisine.Hostal Auñamendi is close to Hayedo de Irati Forest and the Roncal Valley. The area is also ideal for hiking and skiing.The city of Pamplona can be reached in just over an hour drive.
- Excellent value for money. A well equipped and furnished room and bathroom
- This hotel was a small hotel in a Pyrenean village. We loved our stayed but were challenged by no English in the town or public transport to get there. ( we couldn’t book a car, as we planned because we only had an Australian licence) the staff were really friendly and we used hand gestures and Google translate to make do. Excellent value for money. Breakfast was included in our room price and it was a lovely breakfast.
- Nice large room with modern bathroom ensuite. Restaurant served home made food of high quality with an excellent breakfast. Squeezed orange juice for breakfast and delicious pastries.could drink outside in quiet square.
- Clean, recently renovated, nice bar just in front, hotel restaurant with very moderate menu price
- Ubicación excelente. Trato familiar. Recomendable.
Top Hotels In Epároz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Epároz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Epároz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Epároz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!