10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province:
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Riazor offers accommodations in Santo Domingo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Blue Mall is 2.7 miles from Hotel Riazor, and Agora Mall is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Familiarity of having stayed there before on several occasions before. Not overwhelmed with guests.
- The room itself was warm and homelike. Comfortable beds and pillows, good bathroom. Wood tables and wardrobe. Faux wood floor. Great location. Nice restaurant attached to hotel
- Positioned in a central road of Santo Domingo near the sea walking promenade.
staff was nice and helpful
free breakfast in the next door restaurant was small but with a lot of choice of hot food. We always ordered something extra from menu. The restaurant itself is not bad and works 24 hs.
there was a safe in the room
we walked just 20 min to get to the center of the Old/colonial city
we actively used Uber instead of bus or taxi – very convinient, safe and cheap
Park Los Tres Ojos – must seen in the city! about 20 mins by car from hotel
- the hotel has a friendly staff and very centrally located
Embassy Suites by Hilton Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.Just in front of the Silver Sun Gallery, Embassy Suites by Hilton Santo Domingo is half a mile from La Arboleda Park and has free Wi-Fi access in public areas, a swimming pool and an on-site restaurant.The air-conditioned rooms at Embassy Suites by Hilton feature a flat-screen TV, a sitting area and a kitchenette including a microwave and a refrigerator. The private bathrooms in each room include a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers an array of on-site dining options and bars, including a restaurant and a pool bar. The hotel also features a fitness center, a shared lounge and luggage storage.The Eduardo Brito National Theatre is within a 5-minute drive of this property.Las Americas International Airport is a 25-minute drive away and Santo Domingo’s Business District is just 15 minutes away by car.
Everything is perfect, except Reception.
“Stato Domingo Coffee” in the room is fantastic.
- The view and the bellboys and security are awesome
- We loved the room itself, very comfy, the room service and breakfast were also wonderful!
- Stayed in the 13th floor, in the corner, so it had an spectacular view. Staff attention was great! The rooftop area is magical (I was attending a wedding there.) You can see the whole city of Santo Domingo from there.
- It was A Cut Above most everything else available.
- Everything is perfect, except Reception.
W&P Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.This 4-star hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, and a central location in Bella Vista, of Santo Domingo. It is a 25-minute drive from the International Airport of Las Americas.W&P Santo Domingo features a rooftop swimming pool that includes a lounge area, a sun deck and panoramic views of the area.There are comfortably furnished rooms and suites that include Wi-Fi and seating areas.There is a 24-hour business center and a state-of-the-art fitness center.Casa Vera restaurant serves national and international cuisine along with fine wines. A variety of drinks are served at the lounge located on the 8th floor.W&P Santo Domingo is just 1 minute from the Park Mirador Sur. It is also within easy access to major highways, parks, shops, and beaches.
- The atmosphere and service are very good. Food is excelent
- The attentiveness of all the workers was a plus for me. I liked that all workers were willing to help even if you didn’t ask. The rooftop pool was also very nice and pleasant.
- Jean ricarte at front desk was awesome. So helpful and friendly. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
– The breakfast is very good, its price is acceptable around U$$10 per person.
– The lady responsible to clean my room on the floor (3), is very good, very helpful, polite and mainly, she makes her job with happiness.
- Two malls are close and the zona colo ial is close
JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is located in Santo Domingo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Blue Mall is a few steps from JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo, and Agora Mall is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 18 miles from JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo.
- Friendliness of all staff. The room was also very comfortable.
Staff courtesy and prompt attention
Staff was lovely- always accommodating & no attitude. Very willing to address every concern or request.
Club floor facilities were wonderful & food creative & tasty!
- The breakfast buffet was excellent every single morning, and I can only imagine the selection for lunch and dinner were the same. Room service was quick and easy, as hubby and I both needed our morning coffee before the day could start. The property was gorgeous, the rooms spacious and clean and luxurious. We didn’t find a chance to swim in the pool but it looked absolutely fantastic. The staff was courteous and ready to help at a moment’s notice. Would stay at this property again 10/10 if returning to Santo Domingo.
- 24 hour pool! Wonderful service & Nespresso machine in the room. A splendid experience!
InterContinental Real Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo – and a guest favorite.
Real InterContinental Santo Domingo is located in Downtown Santo Domingo, in the Piantini district, just across the street from Acropolis Centre. The Blue Mall is 2,300 feet away. The hotel features an infinity pool on the 3rd floor.All guestrooms have streaming speed internet, soundproof windows, total blackout curtains, bedding with 300 thread Egyptian cotton sheets, alarm clock with mobile docking station and more features for your comfort.Guests can enjoy 3 unique concept restaurants: The Market, Factory Steak & Lobster and NAU Sushi Lounge. This hotel also features 2 bars: Van Gogh Bar and Blu pool bar & lounge. Spa InterContinental offers world class services, while the hotel’s state of the art fitness center overlooks the city and the outdoor infinity pool.The Zona Colonial is 4 miles away and Las Americas Airport is 18 miles from the property. The property is located in the heart of business and entertainment among mayor corporate centers, shopping malls, restaurants and bars.
- Amazing infinity pool. The food in the hotel was surprisingly delicious!
- the pool and the Peruvian/Japanese restaurant downstairs were the highlights of this place. By far it is the best sushi in the city, and we tried the other two top places Shibuya and Samurai. The pool i also a thing of beauty. I prefer it over the Marriot any day of the week.
- The breakfast was great, and the pillows was extra fluffy. Staff was great.
- THE HOTEL FACILITIES ARE EXCELLENT , BUT THE HOTEL’S REAL ASSETS ARE ITS EMPLOYEES. THE SERVICE IN ALL OF ITS FACILITIES IS VERY GOOD, CORTEOUS AND EFFICIENT. THE TWO RESTAURANTS WE TRIED HAD VERY GOOD FOOD AND ANEXCELLENT SERVICE. truly FIVE STARS.
- Cet hotel est vraiment très. Agréable, cosi,luxueux en restant très accessible
El Embajador, a Royal Hideaway Hotel “Newly Renovated”
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.Located in the Downtown Santo Domingo neighborhood in Santo Domingo, 1.2 miles from Blue Mall, El Embajador, a Royal Hideaway Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Customer service is very important to me and they over exceeded my expectations… I will definitely stay again, and again…
The beautiful pool garden give a tranquility feeling. For using the lift we had to use our roomcard, which gave the feeling that we were save. Size of the room was ok and the bed was very confortable.
In the surrounding there are enough restaurants to choose.
We were adviesed by a staff not to walk to late far away to prevent to be attack, what we appreciated a lot.
- Overpriced, overhyped. There are a few better options at the waterfront which are substantially cheaper and have a significantly better location
- Everything was beyond expectations. Staff didn’t speak English very well
+ booking the Royal Level is highly recommended
+ friendly staff at Royal Level
+ beautifully decorated Ambassador Royal Junior Suite w/ whirlpool and pillow service
We stayed at El Embajador for two nights and booked a junior suite, at Royal level. This being the highest service level available, our expectations were accordingly.
At arrival, we were escorted to the Royal lounge on the top floor, to get a personalized check-in. We were welcomed by the lovely Carolina, who was courteous and friendly – and spoke almost impeccable English. She was our go-to person for the entire stay and every time we entered the lounge, to have drinks or for breakfast, she made sure we received a warm welcome.
Jhomercy, the hotel’s guest relation manager, was very kind and keen to hear our findings and suggestions. Waiters at the Royal lounge, serving drinks, snacks and breakfast were friendly and service-minded.
Ramada Santo Domingo Princess Hotel
Located in Santo Domingo, 0.8 miles from Blue Mall, Ramada Santo Domingo Princess Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Americas Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Judging by the reviews of others i wouldnt have booked this hotel but i wanted to experience it myself and I´m glad I did! the staff is great, the hotel is very secure, the room was pretty good, cleaning staff was good. the food at the restaurant wasnt that expensive. I had a good time and I´m pretty sure I will be back!
Although im hundreds of miles away,i still feel as if im home in that
ramada,thats why I stay there,every time im in santo domingo.
- Absolutely everything,the staff always show me love and respect,although I’m a foriegner they never treat me any differently…I love that ramada I stay there every time I’m in Santo Domingo.
- Hotel under renovation. Booked this hotel because it had a pool only to find out that it was closed for repair for weeks. No hot water in shower. I had a 5 month old baby and it was very difficult to bathe her without getting her sick. Breakfast is limited and not good. Staff at the reception were pleasant and helpful but there are too many issues with this hotel. If you have small children, you cannot eat at the onsite restaurant for dinner because it is located in the casino. You have to travel outside. They could accommodate you in another small room and deliver food but that defeats the purpose of eating in a restaurant. I would not recommend or stay at this hotel again. Very disappointing for the Ramada chain. The price for this hotel is outraged considering they have no functioning amenities for families.
- I STAY HERE TWICE A YEAR,AND I ALWAYS FEEL AT HOME THERE.
Plaza Florida Suites
In Santo Domingo’s University Zone, Plaza Florida Suites features free breakfast, free parking and a gym. Each spacious suite includes free Wi-Fi, a full kitchen and a balcony with fantastic city views.Suites at the Plaza Florida have a sitting area with a sofa bed and flat-screen cable TV, and bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Rooms for disabled guests are available upon request.Plaza Florida Suites has a restaurant, where Spanish and international cuisine is served. Restaurants, bars and nightclubs can also be found within a 10-minute drive.The suites are a 5-minute drive from the Malecón seafront promenade and a 10-minute drive from the colonial historic quarter. Las Americas International Airport is a 25-minute drive away. Airport transportation can be arranged at the 24-hour front desk.
- My wife enjoyed this hotel. Whatever makes her happy.
- Nice hotel, nothing fancy but does the job. Full kitchen. Decent breakfast.
- I like that we had the comfort of the full kitchen, since we were there for a tennis competition.
- Room was very comfortable. Staff was great. After a long cruise the bed was just fine….
- Very clean. Plenty of space. Great kitchen corner. Laundry on site.
Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino is located in Santo Domingo, just 2.9 miles from Blue Mall. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 16 miles from Renaissance Jaragua.
- Spacious. Relaxed atmosphere. Great uncongested pool area. Excellent breakfast in the 10th floor club room that came free with our bedroom class. Friendly staff.
- Club Room was nice bud expensive for the extra food they over.
- Staff was very nice and pleasent. The food and drinks was very good as well.
– The buffet breakfast
– Everybody is always ready to help you
– The taxidrivers. Especially: Daniel, Jochy
– Lorena also treated us very well
– Raymond Castillo is very friendly and
– And the service I received from the girl
sitting Sunday morning at the Navigator
Desk, when we knew the problem of
PAWA airline. She arranged our e-tickets
so we could fly the next day to Miami and
I congratulate your property having a person-
nel, that’s dedicating their utmost to make the
stay of their guests so awesome.
- The staff was great. Alfredo was great help as always
City Caribbean Hotel Boutique
One of our best sellers in Santo Domingo! Just 2,150 feet from Feria Metro Station, Aparthotel Residence City offers free parking and air-conditioned accommodation with free Wi-Fi and kitchen facilities. The seafront is a 3-minute drive away.Each studio and suite at the City Caribbean Hotel Boutique cable TV, a safe and a private bathroom. There is an kitchen area fully equipped that includes an oven and a fridge. City Caribbean Hotel Boutique has a bar and a seating area in the lobby.The 24-hour reception features a concierge and currency exchange service. Supermarkets can be found within a 3-minute walk, while restaurants, and bars are within a 5-minute drive. Santo Domingo’s colonial zone is a 10-minute drive away, while Las Americas International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- The room was very spacious and very modern with modern bathroom and the receptionist very nice.
- Location was great , the desk person Eddie really assisted me upon checkin
- Very friendly and forthcoming staff! Very nice, recently renovated apartments!
- The bed mattress was good. The staff are good. Except the housekeeping that forgot to change the towels and left the used ones.
- Nice clean room with TV, fridge, built-in wardrobe, drawers and a small table. Ensuite bathroom. AC and fan. Safe place. Nice manager. Close to Metro Joaquin Balaguer. Lots of restaurants and a big supermarket nearby.
Top Hotels In Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ensanche Quisqueya Santo Domingo Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!