10 Best Hotels To Stay In Engelbert Groningen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Engelbert Groningen Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Engelbert Groningen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Engelbert Groningen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Engelbert Groningen Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Engelbert Groningen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Engelbert Groningen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Engelbert Groningen Province:
Van der Valk Hotel Groningen Westerbroek
Van der Valk Hotel Groningen Westerbroek is located a 5-minute car ride from Groningen and next to a beautiful natural area. The hotel offers free parking.The spacious hotel rooms have a bathtub and Wi-Fi access. The breakfast buffet includes warm and cold dishes and you can prepare your own eggs.Restaurant The Falcon offers a dining menu and extensive brunches. Van der Valk Hotel Groningen Westerbroek also has a bar and a terrace.Groningen offers plenty of restaurants, bars and cultural sites. You can visit the Groninger Museum, the Martini Tower or take a walk in the peaceful surroundings of Westerbroek.
- Big, bright room, very clean, good design. Staff is friendly and helpful. Food in the restaurant is delicious.
- quiet area, open scenery, fabulous food and service in restaurant and bar, spacious room, balcony, dog friendly
- Nice quiet place outside the city center. The food was awesome for the price either being a breakfast or a dinner. Very nice staff!
- Good value for money and good service in restaurant and staff were very helpful .
Bastion Hotel Groningen
Bastion Hotel Groningen is on highway A7 and has easy access to the center of the city, Martini Plaza and the university by car or public transportation.Bastion Hotel Groningen features a 24-hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the menu in the atmospheric restaurant.Guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar and lounge, which features an LCD TV, air conditioning and relaxing lounge chairs.The hotel also has free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel. In the lobby, there is a computer with internet access, at the guests’ disposal free of charge.
- The airco that gave fresh air all the time also in de night. And the Floor heating was also Great!
- The hotel is in a quite environment but still centrally located and easy to find. The coffee making facilities are great as well as the cupboard space. The spacy rooms are comfortable and well heated.
- Friendly staff. The hotel is located at the outskirt of the City of Groningen but is easy to find and very close to the main road/highway. The rooms are spacious.
- My second stay here and I plan to stay again next time I’m in Groningen
- Good fitness equipment and was great having fridge in the room..!
Best Western Hotel Groningen Centre (Former Hampshire)
One of our best sellers in Groningen! Best Western Hotel Groningen Centre (Former Hampshire Centre) is located within walking distance from the lively centre of Groningen, Oosterpoort and Central Station. It offers modern accommodation with free Wi-Fi. Guests also have free access to the fitness area.Each carpeted room has a flat-screen cable TV, luxury bedding and a work desk. There are also 4 apartments available with a fully-equipped kitchen.The in-house Grand Café offers an extensive international breakfast in the morning. Meeting facilities, a private parking garage and a library are available.From Best Western Hotel Groningen Centre, it’s 2,800 feet to the Groninger Museum and the Grote Markt entertainment area with its wide variety of pubs and restaurants.
Just one step away from De Oosterpoort and Martinus brewery, close to the city center
Great view from the window
Tea/coffee in the room
Comfortable bed, bathroom and very clean in general
Great location very close to the city centre.
Clean and quite.
- Good size for the room. Recently refurbished, nice bathroom. Kettle and coffee in the room. Nice view with two large windows, good location (quiet, but close to the centre, easy access by car).
- The information desk was very helpful. The view and location was very good.
Comfort room was a real upgrade compared to standard room
Location in center is great: near everything, but quiet.
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Just one step away from De Oosterpoort and Martinus brewery, close to the city center
Hotel Miss Blanche Suites & Apartments
One of our top picks in Groningen.Hotel Miss Blanche Suites & Apartments is located in Groningen, just 26 miles from Borkum.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Schiermonnikoog is 24 miles from Hotel Miss Blanche, and Emden is 29 miles away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The place is just great in every way. Big and comfortable bed, well designed bathroom with a lot of shelves and rain shower, separate toilet. The room has plenty of storage space, lot of windows and coffee maker that uses whole beans. There are even pretty wine glasses in case you want to pop a bottle open in the room.
- Stunning room. And big. The most comfortable bed and sitting area. Great coffee machine in the room. Didn’t feel like a big corporate hotel. Located in one of the most beautiful parts of town.
- We’ve booked a Deluxe Double Room and it was perfect. Nice interior, very comfortable bed, rain shower. Location is very central – more central is not possible. Restaurants and bars just around the corner – but still very quite room. Bakery downstairs. We’ll come back.
- Great suite with separate kitchen including fantastic coffee machine!
- great location/ big apartment/ nice breakfast basket
NH Groningen Hotel De Ville
One of our top picks in Groningen.NH Groningen Hotel De Ville is located in Groningen, just 26 miles from Borkum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Schiermonnikoog is 24 miles from NH Groningen Hotel De Ville, and Emden is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 7 miles from NH Groningen Hotel De Ville.
Large and comfy beds.
The lobby space and the restaurant.
Excellent breakfast and excellent service.
- the open sitting spaces were really nice- the location was excellent. Very nice stay!
- The bed was very comfortable. As well, the staff at the desk was very professional and friendly.
- Location great- decor relaxing & calm. Breakfast was a treat! Will stay again & would recommend!
Breakfast was a-maz-ing!!!
Rooms were clean and tidy
- Large and comfy beds.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, University Hotel offers accommodations in Groningen.All rooms come with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Borkum is 26 miles from University Hotel, and Schiermonnikoog is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 7 miles from University Hotel.
Nothing in terms of value for money.
Staff were pleasant, good and helpful.
- The bed is very comfortable and the toilet is very nice and modern. The wireless worked very well and the location is excellent.
- Spacious comfortable room and shower, friendly and helpful staff, excellent location – easy to get around town, free and fast Wi fi service
- The location was perfect. The personnel was nice and helpful.
- Friendly staff. Basic place at a decent price, well located in Groningen. Shower was pretty big for a hotel!
- Nothing in terms of value for money.
One of our top picks in Groningen.Located in Groningen, 26 miles from Borkum, Martini Hotel features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Schiermonnikoog is 25 miles from Martini Hotel, and Emden is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 6 miles from Martini Hotel.
- room had a street view, nice fire and a relaxed atmosphere in the bar and the restaurant was really nice.
- The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable.
- The Hotel was Central to the Town and therefore convenient
- Location in the city is really good. There is a bus-stop right outside the door. The trainstation is only 10 minutes away. The check in-and out, was fast but very friendly. Exactly how I want it. The beds were also very comfortable and we had a quiet room (123).
- Quirky hotel full of history, lovely bar with cozy fireplace
The Student Hotel Groningen
One of our top picks in Groningen.Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, The Student Hotel Groningen is located in Groningen in the region of Groningen Province, just 26 miles from Borkum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Schiermonnikoog is 24 miles from The Student Hotel Groningen, and Emden is 28 miles away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Welcoming staff, very friendly without being fake. Very nice vibe in the hotel with the various lounges to work or read, the places to study. Nice music but not too loud. I love the light and the decor that create a cozy atmosphere. Guests were quiet when coming back late at night which was really appreciated!
Bed is comfortable; good amenities (organic). Environmental friendly (wood cutlery, paying attention to water etc).
- Very clean, tidy hotel. Lovely interior design (but I do know the man who did it!). Lovely rooms and great space. Mattress was ‘grooved’ by previous users, comfortable but not easy to roll over! Nice space.
- Very enjoyable. Comfortable spacious clean room. Helpful and pleasant staff. Very close to city centre and shops. Nice atmosphere
- Room was clean, hotel is quiet. It is ideally located, close to the city center. It has got a fitness room and a good restaurant and bar.
- For an elderly couple,the name was confusing but we booked on recommendation of a student (our grandson) but were delighted with the friendliness and the facilities and the large number of hardworking students -residents as well staff,both with studies but also relaxing and recreation.The ratio of student occupants and remaining guests is perfect
- Welcoming staff, very friendly without being fake. Very nice vibe in the hotel with the various lounges to work or read, the places to study. Nice music but not too loud. I love the light and the decor that create a cozy atmosphere. Guests were quiet when coming back late at night which was really appreciated!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Prinsenhof offers accommodations in Groningen, just 26 miles from Borkum. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Schiermonnikoog is 24 miles from Prinsenhof, and Emden is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Arguably the most comfortable bed we’ve ever slept in. Superb hotel.
Great accommodating staff
- Beautiful renovated hotel with spacious rooms and excellent grand cafe/ restaurant.
Location was excellent and the rooms as such were ok.
Restaurant of good quality and friendly personel
The atmosphere in the room. The fantastic bathroom. The ‘included’ mini bar, coffee and thee corner.
The extremely pleasant and attentive staff at the reception.
Hotel de Doelen
One of our best sellers in Groningen! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de Doelen offers accommodations in Groningen, just 26 miles from Borkum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schiermonnikoog is 25 miles from Hotel de Doelen, and Emden is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 6 miles from Hotel de Doelen.
- Location is perfect right in the city center, comfortable room and very clean indeed.
- I was at the De Doelen during the Christmas break and had a meeting at university, so I returned to the same hotel. The hotel is in a perfect location, right on the Grote Market, a few minutes walk to the university. The staff is great and approachable, the hotel charming, the room cosy. I have nothing but praise for the place and hope to return again soon.
- It was a beautiful old building, very special hotel
- Beautiful interior, really nice atmosphere, great location and nice staff!
- The accommodation was really nice, the interior looked like a chateau! It was very clean, bed was comfortable. I regret I did not order a breakfast because the restaurant looked very cozy (with fireplace).
Top Hotels In Engelbert Groningen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Engelbert Groningen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Engelbert Groningen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Engelbert Groningen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!