10 Best Hotels To Stay In Enériz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Enériz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Enériz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Enériz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Enériz Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Enériz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Enériz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Enériz Navarre:
Hotel El Cerco
One of our top picks in Puente la Reina.This 12th-century tower is located in the medieval walled town of Puente la Reina, in Navarra. Now a family-run hotel, it offers charming, country-style rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The rooms at Hotel El Cerco combine traditional stone walls with modern touches, and some have sloped ceiling beams. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.There is a lounge with a TV and fireplace.With good access to the A12 and AP15 Motorways, El Cerco is a 20-minute drive from Pamplona. Logroño is a 55-minute drive away. A bike storage area is available at the property.
- Great location. Staff owners, were very helpful with advice about day hiking on the camino and on other local attractions to visit. Restaurant recommendations were excellent. Breakfast was very good with freshly squeezed orange juice.
- We had a great stay here during our camino journey. The room was beautiful, and the hotel is located very centrally in town! The staff was super helpful as well and had already set up a pack n’ play for us upon our arrival. There is a church bell nearby that rings throughout the night, which made it a little difficult to sleep, but I would imagine you can hear from everywhere in town. It was an excellent stay overall!
- Loved location. Delightful concierge, so helpful. Clean clean room.
- Our room was very comfortable and the breakfast was good and reasonably priced. Other than our one complaint, this was a perfect stop on the Camino if you are looking for hotel accommodations. The location was excellent, in the old town and near many restaurants and shops.
- The room had a unique decor. I loved the window with shutters over the street.
Hostal Camino Del Perdón
Featuring free WiFi, a terrace and a sun terrace, Hostal Camino Del Perdón offers accommodations in Uterga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms are fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and shower, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is concierge service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Pamplona is 9.9 mi from Hostal Camino Del Perdón, while Olite is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- Quiet. My private room was comfy with good smelling towels and lovely clean sheets and shared bathroom
- The friendliest staff, excellent food choices, perfect location on the Camino. Overall wonderful experience.
- Especially the very relaxing outdoor cafe out front.
- Although the staff was very busy, they worked hard to provide good service
- Good access especially for pilgrims. Nice sitting terrace in front where you can meet fellow travelers. Affordable bar and restaurant food.Good location to pop into Pamplona and back in rural scene.
Hotel Jakue is set in the historic village of Puente la Reina, 11 mi from Pamplona. This small hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and functional rooms with plasma TVs.The hotel is built in a characteristic Navarran style, and has countryside views. Rooms at Jakue are bright and modern. They all have air conditioning and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace. The 24-hour reception has a tour desk and can provide packed lunches.Hotel Jakue has good access to the A12 motorway, which connects Logroño and Pamplona. The area around the hotel is ideal for walking and cycling.
- Buffet meals, well run, clean +++ quiet in the evening, good for sleeping
- Our first real bed after starting the Camino. We booked a king bed and enjoyed the most wonderful night’s sleep. There was a real bathroom with a tub. Heaven! We had a glass of wine on the patio. The bartender made my daughter’s favorite Sangria in all of Spain. We stayed in the hotel, but went down after said drink to visit in the hostel bar downstairs with some of our other Camino friends. It was also a very fun atmosphere. We didn’t eat here, so I can’t speak to the restaurant.
- Beautiful hotel with the most friendly staff. Great dinner service with plenty of options. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Toiletries were excellent. It’s a bit far from the city center (8 min walking), but super close to the church of the crucifix which is a must see. Perfect to stay if you are doing el Camino de Santiago.
- It was on the Camino de Santiago. Both the hotel and the albergue are excellent
- Right on El Camino. Very friendly and helpful. Comfortable room. Ability to wash clothes. Bar, dinner and breakfast on site.
AH San Fermín Pamplona
The AH San Fermin Pamplona offer beautiful modern design, just a 5-minute drive from central Pamplona. There is free Wi-Fi in all suites.These design apartments are soundproofed and offer views.All suites have a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The full kitchen includes an oven.Each apartment has a double/twin bedroom and a designer bathroom. The on site café is open until 12:00 and serves breakfast.The AH San Fermin Pamplona has easy access into Pamplona city center. The surrounding mountain ranges are ideal for hiking.
- Every thing, the apartment is beautiful, clean and has basic things that you need for a few day. Very easy to check in and check out. I stayed for a night
- Great apartment, comfortable, wifi, tv etc. Excellent parking, free outside no need for the pay underground site.. Out of the centre but it is easily reached by bus from stop close by.. Groceries, gas next door. Great value
- The rooms and beds were comfortable. Close to town and resturaunts.
- The apartment was very well appointed and comfortable. The location was really good for my requirements.
- The apartment was exceptional. Spacious, comfortable, well equipped. The beds were truly amazing. Soundproofing and lovely cool dark room allowed us to have a terrific sleep.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Andia is located in Orcoyen, 1.9 mi from the Pamplona Train Station. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, and tennis court.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and desk, plus a bathroom with a bath and shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel also offers an apartment with all the facilities of a room, plus a kitchenette with a mini-bar and a microwave.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and tour desk available for guests. The on-site restaurant offers local cuisine and private booths for 10 to 500 people.Pamplona City Center is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Andia, and La Ciudadela Park is 3.1 mi away. Pamplona Cathedral is 10 minutes away by car.
- EXCELLENT MODERN HOTEL. HAD SOME DIFFICULTY LOCATING IT.RECEPTION STAFF VERY HELPFUL.USED LOCAL BUS IN/OUT OF CITY CENTRE FROM BUSTOP RIGHT OUTSIDE HOTEL.
- The restauarant meal was 24 euro for three courses including a bottle of wine. It was excellent food, well served and a great price. Its not really a 4 star more like 3 star but comfortable ans safe
- quite a nice hotel, that looks the part. Nice rooms and good value.
- Perfect for traveling into Pamplona by bus, journey 1.30€.
- Very nice clean and comfortable place. Good parking and easy access location. Excellent treatment by staff. The beds were nice and bathrooms impecable. Good quality shampoo. Breakfast buffet was quite good as well.
Hotel Bed4U Pamplona
Hotel Bed4U Pamplona is located 5 minutes’ drive from Pamplona city center and Pamplona-Noáin Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern rooms with a flat-screen TV.The functional rooms at Bed4U Pamplona feature air conditioning and heating. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The Bed4U Hotel Pamplona serves a daily buffet breakfast in the bright dining room. There is a 24-hour café bar and the restaurant is open from Monday to Saturday.The hotel has a children’s play area with educational and recreational games. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Pamplona.La Morea Shopping Center is 3 minutes’ drive away from the hotel. You can walk to CA Osasuna’s Reyno de Navarra Stadium in around 10 minutes. The hotel is easily accessible from the A15 Motorway.There is a bus stop 50 feet from the hotel. Here you can take busses to Pamplona’s historic town.
I liked breakfast buffet. It was very good for the price.
The recepcionists were very kind whit us and our daughter.
Near the bus station to go the city center (3 min walking)
- I liked the rooms and the air quality. Breakfast buffet was great and fresh.
- The bed was firm and we slept very well. The quality of the shower was unusually good. The variety at breakfast was ample and the dinner also good. The staff were very helpful and polite, a special thumbs up for them.
- Very clean – friendly helpful staff – good location near motorways – excellent breakfast
- We needed a gluten free breakfast and this was no problem.
- I liked breakfast buffet. It was very good for the price.
Hotel Pamplona Cross Elorz
Cross Elorz offers free Wi-Fi and is located 3.7 mi from the center of Pamplona and 1.9 mi from its airport. There is easy access to the A15 Motorway.It offers 86 well-equipped rooms, with functional design and comfortable furniture. All rooms have satellite TV and air conditioning.The hotel has a 24-hour auto check-in machine and offers free outdoor parking and a private garage.
Big, comfortable and quiet room.
Friendly and efficient staff.
- perfect position for an overnight stop, close to motorway, but quiet. restaurant just over the road with good basic food and tapas.
- Clean and modern, good place for an inexpensive road trip stop
- Room was clean but was bare and to minimum necessity. There is wending machine in lobby for snacks and tea coffee. Parking is free.
- Good place if you travel by car and need a room for the night.
- Big, comfortable and quiet room.
Sercotel Hola Tafalla
Located next to the Miguel Induráin Sports Center, this modern design hotel offers a gastronomic restaurant, free Wi-Fi and stylish air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. Pamplona is a 30-minute drive away.Each bright, functional room at the Hola Tafalla includes wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hola Tafalla’s restaurant offers modern regional cuisine. There is also an on-site snack bar with an outdoor terrace. Room service is available on request.The Hola Tafalla is located in the AR-2 district of Tafalla,just 1,650 feet from the town center. The charming historic town of Olite is 3.1 mi away.
- Very modern and new facility, very close to old town, just a short walk away. Great accomodation.
- Very modern clean, good size bedrooms, excellent bathroom and shower.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good comfortable night halt while travelling south.
- Close to the highway and not to far from Olite. We used it for a stop-over on the way to South of spain. It was a spatious and very nice room in a modern hotel.
Overall a very good experience given our expectations.
The entrance/footpath was it’s poorest aspect, and while we parked right in front, it was a taxi stand.
Food was good but menu card needs serious rewrite- my wife had “goldfish”, but it was Breem.
In the center of Pamplona 150 feet from the town hall, Maisonnave features free Wi-Fi and free access to the gym and sauna. Recently renovated, rooms have modern decor.The Maisonnave’s rooms are light and decorated with warm, relaxing neutral colors. All of the rooms come equipped with flat-screen satellite TV and have a private bathroom.The Maisonnave’s restaurant is a great place to enjoy Navarran food, using quality produce. There is a daily buffet breakfast and a Nespresso coffee machine.The Maisonnave is within easy reach of many main attractions such as the cathedral, Plaza del Castillo and the city’s main tapas area. La Taconera and La Ciudadela parks are also nearby. The yearly San Fermines bullrunning route passes through the Town Square.
- Great location, and nice modern, comfortable hotel. Parking is a little challenging but they have a good system and access once you understand that you have to drive into a restricted area and park in their garage.
Great location and views from the room
Easy underground parking
- Location was great, in the heart of the old city. The staff was very helpful, one of the receptionists walked with us 3 blocks, toting one of our pieces of luggage, to a remote parking structure, to assist with our GPS and paying the parking fees.
- Right in the heart of all the activity! Quiet with all the restaurants and cafes nearby!
- The staff was extremely helpful. We had a modest transportation emergency, and the front desk staff went out of their way to help us, when we technically were no longer guests. They did google searches and translated for us over the phone. They gave great directions for getting around Pamplona, and for getting to the only rental car company open on Sunday!
The Hotel Alaiz, just 5 minutes from Pamplona, offers comfortable facilities, rich cuisine, and an overall warm and friendly atmosphere.The hotel is very close to the airport, and has easy access to the industrial areas surrounding Pamplona.The gym with sauna and racquetball deserve a special mention.
Good location for overnight stop en-route to southern Spain.
Clean and comfortable
- Clean spacious room. Comfortable. Location for travellers from the Costas to France was convenient.
- Good sized room. Ample parking. Bar and restaurant provided.
- The restaurant and bar was pretty good ok apart for
- Me gustó mucho la atención del personal, la limpieza y la ubicación
- Good location for overnight stop en-route to southern Spain.
Top Hotels In Enériz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Enériz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Enériz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Enériz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!