10 Best Hotels To Stay In Encinitas California – Top Hotel Reviews
Encinitas California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Encinitas California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Encinitas California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Encinitas California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Encinitas California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Encinitas California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Encinitas California:
Quality Inn Encinitas Near Legoland
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Encinitas in the region of California, 25 miles from San Diego, Quality Inn Encinitas Near Legoland features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temecula is 31 miles from Quality Inn Encinitas Near Legoland, and Coronado is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 24 miles from Quality Inn Encinitas Near Legoland.
- the room is spacious and there is a big table for work plus a wonderful sofa with coffee table ! two thumbs up!
Good variety but power outage happened during normal breakfast times and we needed to leave
to get food
- The breakfast was good and it was nice to have a warm breakfast
- The staffs are friendly and helpful. The king size room is big and comfortable.
- The room was clean and ths beds were comfortable. The staff working the breakfast was very nice and kept the place stocked and clean.
Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites at Moonlight Beach
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites at Moonlight Beach offers accommodations in Encinitas.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Diego is 24 miles from Best Western Encinitas, and Coronado is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Tile shower fantastic. K-cup coffee maker great. I had a problem with tv but front desk was helpful. Nice walk to the beach with homemade ice cream on the way! Breakfast the best.
- The Hotel is in a beautiful location,flowers,parking everything was great.The town is very cute,shopping and fun bars,beaches right next door,its a fun place to visit for work or pleasure.
- The breakfast was really good me and my fiancé had a good time very quiet place and nice to stay
- Great breakfast with fresh fruit daily, nice variety.
- Very, very clean. Comfortable bed. Generous breakfast with terrific scrambled eggs.
Days Inn Encinitas – Legoland Moonlight Beach
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Conveniently located off I-5 and a short distance from beautiful beaches and major attractions, including Legoland, this hotel offers a variety of modern amenities along with friendly service.The Days Inn Encinitas ideally places guests close to the area’s most popular points of interest, including downtown San Diego, the Delmar Racetrack and SeaWorld. The world-famous San Diego Zoo along with many golf courses, shopping centers and delicious restaurants are also nearby.Guests at the Encinitas Days Inn can begin the day with a free continental breakfast and enjoy reading a free weekday newspaper. The hotel also features high-speed internet access along with a spacious outdoor pool, complete with a sun deck.
- My stay was short and sweet, room was very clean. It had a iron and a hair dryer!! Close to freeway and beach access. I would definitely stay here again. My favorite feature would be the Mirror outside of the restroom, LASIES !! we can still get ready while he uses the restroom:)
- I was looking for value while visiting colleges with my three boys. I just needed a clean, safe room big enough for the four of us, in a convenient location. The DaysInn Encinitas met those needs. The queen-size beds meant we all slept well. The dark-out curtains worked and, even though the motel was completely booked, we didn’t hear much noise from other guests. Located right off the I-5 and next to a Denny’s the spot was easy and convenient (there’s a market across the street and a Ralph’s a couple of miles away). With the room equipped with a microwave and fridge, I was even able to keep and reheat leftovers for my boys during our trip. And they loved that the TV was modern enough that they were able to plug in their gaming devices and play. The maid service was also great – it was so nice to return to a fresh, cleaned room each evening.
- The beds were comfortable and the room felt really clean. The place is old but it was good value
- Room was ok with TV and microwave with good small refrig. Bathroom was ok shower hot water good. Bed was ok, pillows were ok. Person at the desk on check in at night was cool. No issues good location.
- Room was small but clean, good facilities – appreciated the safe in the room a lot!
Econo Lodge Moonlight Beach
One of our best sellers in Encinitas! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Encinitas, California hotel is 2-minute drive to Moonlight State Beach. This hotel features an outdoor pool and refrigerator in each room.The Econolodge Moonlight Beach/Legoland offers guest a daily continental breakfast. Guests can use the copy and fax machine provided by the hotel.Rooms at the Econolodge Moonlight Beach/Legoland are equipped with a coffee maker and microwave. Guest can watch cable TV or use the free Wi-Fi in their rooms.The Econolodge Moonlight Beach/Legoland is 6 miles from Legoland. The hotel is 30-minute drive the San Diego Botanical Garden.
- The bed was huge and comfy. Parking was always adequate. Breakfast predictable.
- The bed was comfortable and the location was excellent. Large room and nice shower. Perfect for our one-night stay.
- Room was clean and neat and the bed very comfortable
- Great hotel to stay in close to the beach, very celan and friendly staff. Wished check out was at 12 and there was no pet fee. Obviously one has to be a responsible pet owner and would understand to leave a deposit. Overall great hotel.
- The hotel is modest yet for its price and location, a great deal. As a bonus, the staff are incredibly nice and helpful beyond any hotel I’ve experienced in this part of the coast (I’ve stayed at a number of different ones). They went to extra efforts to accommodate last minute changes, and a stressed customer. The hotel is SCRUPULOUSLY clean and the rooms are updated with nice furniture, good beds, and lighting. I stayed 1.5 weeks and was very happy with the consistent quality, and will be staying again next month. It’s a nice bonus that you can walk to Moonlight beach in just a few moments; via the Stone steps, Hwy 101, or back streets. Plenty of restaurant choices, some within walking distance.
Leucadia Beach Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Encinitas, California inn is 6 miles from Legoland and within walking distance of Leucadia Beach. It provides a kitchenette in every room with a microwave and a refrigerator.Each room at the Leucadia Beach Inn features cable TV with 256 channels and 96 HD channels. Coffee-making facilities are included. The rooms also provides air conditioning and a private bathroom.Local area attractions include the San Diego Zoo, which is 27 miles from the Inn on Leucadia Beach and SeaWorld is 24 miles away. The San Diego International Airport is 29 miles from the hotel.
- Loved walking in and it smelled so fresh and clean =) Bed is Comfy!
- The parking was free, however at times hard to find a space. The room itself was clean. Free WiFi. Decent location close to the beach, but not walking distance.
- Todd was great due to a blizzard I was stranded and he was very nice gave me a discounted rate and a noon checkout.
- The location is great for enjoying Leucadia/Encinitas, Carlsbad, and easy access to the I-5 freeway. The staff (family owned) are friendly and attentive as needed. The property and rooms are well kept. Even in a small room, having a kitchenette is great for making meals and not having to eat out all the time.
- Small,unique hotel. We didn’t want a large, impersonal, chain hotel and this place is perfect. The room has everything you need and I love the fact that dogs are allowed, even though we didn’t bring our dog. This place is great!
Portofino Beach Inn – Encinitas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Portofino Beach Inn – Encinitas offers accommodations in Encinitas.Each room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Diego is 25 miles from Portofino Beach Inn – Encinitas, and Coronado is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Location was very convenient for the purposes of this trip.
- The room was big, and my room window view was to the ocean side. I couldn’t see the ocean,but I could hear it.
- This was so old it still had a TUBE TV !!!! yikes !!!!
- Smelled nice. Free HBO & Showtime. Everything was clean. Bed was supportive & firm. Free coffee. Staff was friendly. Liked fridge, microwave, coffeemaker & lots of drawers for clothes storage.
- Nasty and dirty will not return has feces and pubic hair in the bedroom
Holiday Inn Express Encinitas Cardiff Beach-LegoLand
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. A short distance from San Elijo State Beach, this hotel features an outdoor pool and an on-site fitness center. It serves a daily continental breakfast that includes juice and coffee.A cable TV with pay per view channels, a small refrigerator and a coffee maker are available in each guest room at Holiday Inn Express Encinitas Cardiff Beach Area.Guests at Holiday Inn Express Encinitas Cardiff have access to a business center with fax and photocopying services. A guest laundromat is on site.Guests can take advantage of activities such as swimming, fishing and surfing in the area around Encinitas Cardiff Beach Area Holiday Inn Express. Petco Park sports venue and San Diego Zoo are both within driving distance of the property.
- Good value for the money and they allow pets which is great and helpful!
- The staff members were great; very friendly. Liked the laundry facility.
- Friendly staff and very helpful. I checked in at around 10:30 pm and the gentleman at the front desk was very professional.
- Staff and location were excellent . Breakfast was very good.
- Beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Biggest plus was the free breakfast, especially with kids.
Ramada Carlsbad by the Sea
One of our top picks in Carlsbad.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Carlsbad by the Sea offers accommodations in Carlsbad, just 29 miles from San Diego. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Temecula is 28 miles from Hotel Carlsbad the Sea, and San Clemente is 28 miles from the property. San Diego International Airport is 27 miles away.
- The two separate rooms wire sofa bed, breakfast in the morning, the pool, and its close to our favorite beach
- Receptionist at front desk was very professional. Parking was really accessible.
- breakfast good over all, just the waffler maker needs to be upgrade, atmosphere of people was friendly.
I waIt’s bomb! All of it! Man oh man. I’m just great s bitten by something in my first room. Was sent to another room. Bed was a queen I requested a king. Bathroom unacceptable!! Outside of property very dirty. My front door was hard to close. Manager act unconcerned about something bitting me. However didn’t know they allowed animals on the property!! This is a Motel which I will never stay again. I am told they are becoming the best western. Maids didn’t clean the room correct. They lifted trash and didn’t replace and put new towels in bathroom. I have pictures of the bathroom walls which are dirty!!
The staff was nice.
- Reservation was easy, parking was no problem, room was remodeled,clean and well lit, room was quiet, bathroom was clean and functional
Motel 6 Carlsbad Beach
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Motel 6 Carlsbad Beach offers pet-friendly accommodations in Carlsbad.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Diego is 29 miles from Motel 6 Carlsbad Beach, and Temecula is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 27 miles from Motel 6 Carlsbad Beach.
- I was only there for a few hours. Didn’t have a chance to look into the property amenities
- Quiet nice staff. Nice hot shower and good water pressure
- Quite. No vagrants. Close to the beach. Clean property. Felt safe.
- I loved that it was pretty updated. Great location.
- Room a little small but comfortable,very clean. Nice floors no carpet. Nice for dogs.
Motel 6 Carlsbad East
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This Carlsbad, California motel is 2 miles from Legoland theme park and The Crossings at Carlsbad golf course. The Motel 6 features an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TVs.Motel 6 Carlsbad East’s rooms are equipped with work desks and free local calls. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms.The pet-friendly Carlsbad East Motel 6 has guest laundry facilities and serves free coffee every morning.McClellan-Palomar Airport is a 6-minute drive from Motel 6 Carlsbad. The motel is 8 miles from Camp Pendelton, a United States Marine Base Camp.
- The staff was very nice. It’s was a quiet. The bed was comfortable
Staff is friendly, professional and courteous! Very accommodating. The room was clean as well as the grounds! Someone is always walking around cleaning. Nice and quiet all 3 days! I’ll be back to this location for sure!
- Location was great, if you’re looking for a place near Legoland.
- The property was very close to Legoland. Or room was exceptionally clean. Although Booking.com showed a mini-fridge and microwave in the room, once at the motel, that was extra. But I didn’t need those anyway for an overnight stay.
- The office staff was very nice let us check in early and she was very friendly
Top Hotels In Encinitas California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Encinitas California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Encinitas California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Encinitas California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!