10 Best Hotels To Stay In Emst Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
Emst Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Emst Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Emst Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Emst Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Emst Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Emst Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Emst Gelderland:
Hotel Restaurant De Witte Berken
Hotel Restaurant De Witte Berken is located in Epe, just 25 miles from Arnhem. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Zwolle is 13 miles from Hotel De Witte Berken, and Deventer is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Good room, very nice staff. Very clean. Restaurant and breakfast was good 😄
Great location for walking
- Very clean hotel, staff is very alert, helpful and friendly. The breakfast is excellent, there is always something you like. The beds are like new, really better than any other hotel I’ve ever stayed. The surrounding where the hotel is located is nice and quiet in a nature area. I did not take pictures, but should have, to make anyone believe.
- The location was very beautiful and the room was huge and very nice. We ate at the hotel for lunch, dinner and breakfast and the food was also very good.
- Lovely location with beautiful gardens and nearby woodland. I was very pleased to be able to hire a bike there. The accommodation was a good standard.
- Wonderfully kind staff,,spotless hotel , peaceful location- great beds .
- Good room, very nice staff. Very clean. Restaurant and breakfast was good 😄
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Epe-Zwolle
One of our top picks in Epe.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Epe-Zwolle offers accommodations in Epe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Arnhem is 27 miles from Fletcher Hotel Epe-Zwolle, and Zwolle is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 52 miles from Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Epe-Zwolle.
- Staff tried their best to help, breakfast was lovely, the setting is beautiful.
- Comfortable bed, hot shower, beautiful surrounding and very friendly staff!
- Nice indoor lap pool. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Warm and cosy pub for a night cap.
- The location is perfect as it is in the middle of the woods so not too much noisy from the fireworks.
- het ontbijt en het diner waren ok. De menukaart voor het diner is sober en duur. Het ontbijt was ok maar ook niets bijzonders voor een 4* hotel.
Dennenheuvel is a charming hotel in a idyllic area, near the center of Epe. It is surrounded by rich nature and picturesque towns like Elburg and Hattem, Paleis ‘t Loo, spa resort de Veluwse Bron and the wonderful Kasteel Cannenburg. Museums and other attractions are also nearby.The area is ideal for cycling and walking. Dennenheuvel is located on the Veluwe, where the surprising landscape of forests and moors fascinates visitors every season.Dennenheuvel has comfortable rooms with bathroom with a bathtub or shower, TV and telephone. The rooms are quietly situated and lie on a garden with a terrace or have a (French)balcony.There is an excellent restaurant lounge with a bar serving nice good cuisine and original dishes. You can enjoy relaxation in the sauna or the steam bath and solarium.
- Lovely cosy relaxing hotel very friendly and helpful staff ,the bar and restaurant food was excellent ,would defiantly stay again .
- Breakfast was delicious. Freshly baked bread, fresh fruit, all very good.
There is a nice bar area where we could get drinks and small appetizers. We enjoyed sitting there with our friends. Dinner menu had a good selection of food. All four of us enjoyed our meals. Service was attentive. Our guests were celebrating their 60th birthdays, and the staff willingly accommodated our request for something special for their dessert.
The restaurant provides good ambience for a celebration.
- Excellent 10 course surprise dinner with wine arrangement
- Very friendly staff. Very clean room and rest of the place also. Bed was pretty comfy. Breakfast was good.
De Hoeve van Loo
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. De Hoeve van Loo is located in Heerde, 29 miles from Arnhem and 8 miles from Zwolle. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV.Deventer is 12 miles from De Hoeve van Loo, and Apeldoorn is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 53 miles from De Hoeve van Loo.
- The service was very professional and polite, the food in the restaurant is delicious and the decorations very cozy.
Perfect solution to stay one night. Perfect value for money.
Nice local ambient and place.
I like Holland.
- Very friendly and professional staff. The value of money.
- The owner was very helpful and incredibly welcoming. We really appreciated his hospitality. Thank you.
Very clean, nice room, owner was very nice
Food very good ,room was just right for my needs the owner even offered to take us to a military funeral my son and myself , Dutch people are very friendly,made very wellcome
Bilderberg Hotel De Keizerskroon
The luxurious Bilderberg Hotel De Keizerskroon, next to Palace Het Loo, used to be owned by Queen Wilhelmina. You can now enjoy the comfortable rooms and the swimming pool yourself.The hotel rooms are spacious and have private facilities. The breakfast buffet will surely get you started in the morning with fresh breads, salmon, juices and cereals.Relax in the sauna and solarium or settle down in the Turkish steam bath. You can also go for a work-out in the fitness center and swim a few laps in the heated indoor swimming pool.Restaurant De Keizerskroon serves excellent cuisine with seasonal ingredients and fresh products. A terrace is available to sit out in good weather.From De Keizerskroon you can bike, walk, go horseback riding or play golf. Palace Het Loo has beautiful gardens where you can admire nature. The center of the city of Apeldoorn is worth a visit with its trendy shops and night entertainment.
- The food was very good. The service in the restaurant was good.
Very spacious and comfortable suite-room. ( royal suite)
The room had a very good coffeemaker ( nespresso); good interior with worktable/desk and couch. TV in living room and in bedroom. Good bedding. Nice and spacious balcony/terrace with view on the palace.
Free parking right opposite the hotel.
- The Junior suite was quite roomy. Nicely furnished, in part with pieces on loan from the Loo palace.
Staff and resturant were helpful .
Dinner in the resturant was of a good standard, presentation and ambiance -good.
Location is lovely and in the woods, parking was easy and safe.
- We stayed in a room at the front of the building which had a nicely renovated bathroom. The decor of the room itself was a little outdated but okay.
Hotel Restaurant ‘de Vossenberg’
The cozy, traditional Hotel Restaurant De Vossenberg offers comfortable guest rooms in the charming village center of Vierhouten, set in a forested area. It features free Wi-Fi and Free private parking on site.Surrounded by extensive natural beauty and just 5 miles from the Veluwemeer Lake, this is the ideal location for hiking, biking and other outdoor activities.The wonderful terrace provides a great place to sit out and soak up the sun or enjoy the terrace heating. You can also sit at the lovely fireplace inside and sip a hot drink or a glass of wine.The classic interior of the restaurant provides a warm atmosphere for a relaxing meal at the end of the day. The antique bar can add extra elegance to your event or private dinner.
- The main reason I stayed at Hotel Restaurant ‘De Vossenberg was where it is situated surrounded by forests. I cycled a lot and had some great trips out in some beautiful countryside on safe bike tracks.
You can fry your own egg with bacon on a plancha for breakfast
Nice fireplace and lovely couches too for a relaxed drink before dinner
- The environment is really beautiful; food prices in hotel are fair (compared to other hotels in neighborhoods).
- Lovely family room, great breakfast and very friendly staff. We rented bikes very near the hotel which was perfect for us.
- very friendly and efficient staff (when staff are singing during their work, the management must be doing a good job. Keep it up) . Room was very clean and nicely decorated. Breakfast is ok.
Zenzez Hotel & Lounge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Zenzez Hotel & Lounge offers accommodations in Apeldoorn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Arnhem is 16 miles from Zenzez Hotel & Lounge, and Nijmegen is 26 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- The hostess is a very polite and kind person and the room was spotless clean albeit on the small side. There’s also a restaurant on the ground floor also owned by the hosts though I wasn’t told of the working hours. I caught the smell of what they were cooking and it smelled godly delicious. Wish they gave more info about what I could have for dinner, I was busy with work and didn’t feel like going up and down 3 flight of stairs. Oh yes, if you get a room on the 3rd floor, the last flight of stairs is narrow and steep so the elderly and/or people with heavy bags should request to stay on the first or at most the second floor only.
- Train was late arriving, past check-in time but they waited for me. Comfortable room , good breakfast and helpfully called a taxi for me for trip back to station. Good TV channels, chance to catch up on BBC when in Netherlands! I had room shown at front of hotel, it had balcony which would be nice to sit out on in summer – not much noise from facing street too.
- Huge very comfy bed. Lovely decor and very friendly helpful staff.
- Charming, beautifully decorated and cozy place. Very tasty breakfast. Smiling and friendly staff. Highly recommended!
Breakfast cooked , baked to order everthing fresh
Lovely rooms , beds excellent
Nothing to fault , very enjoyable 2 nights
Lots of Great food 15 mins walk
Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo
One of our top picks in Apeldoorn.Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo is located in Apeldoorn, 17 miles from Arnhem and 27 miles from Nijmegen. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Zwolle is 20 miles from Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo, and Deventer is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 50 miles from Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo.
- Everything was perfect for our stay, staff friendly, quiet, car parking, location, very large family room with bathroom, clean, wifi, swimming pool. Will definitely be returning again but won’t be booking a breakfast unfortunately.
- The swimming pool. The staff. The beds were very comfortable. Very happy with our stay.
- This is one of the best hotels we have stayed at. THe staff are wonderful, the room large and comfortable. The breakfast is a bit pricey but the variety and quality make up for it.
- It’s a good hotel to spend a nice weekend with the family.
- Staff, rooms and breakfast. A free parking in front of the hotel, it is an important added value.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, De Slaapfabriek offers accommodations in Teuge, just 19 miles from Arnhem.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Nijmegen is 29 miles from De Slaapfabriek, and Zwolle is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- I thought humidity would be a bit higher because bathtub in room but it was not. very stylish room and comfortable bed. Owner is very friendly and sweet. Her laughter delighted us. Chatting with her was the best part of staying in the hotel.
- The hotel was small, spotlessly clean, comfortable, quiet, modern and with exactly the facilities needed for a family in need of a stopover on a long drive from Denmark to the UK. The personal welcome by the owners, and their supervision of the hotel and breakfast, were much appreciated too.
The rooms were very clean and roomy. The breakfast was fresh, delicious and plentiful.
The staff was very polite and attending.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable room. Restaurants nearby.
- the room was spacious , bed comfortable, good outdoor and indoor areas to relax, close to restaurants, bikes for hire, the host was very welcoming, we had nice breakfast
Located in Vierhouten, 24 miles from Arnhem, Hotel Vierhouten features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Zwolle is 16 miles from Hotel Vierhouten, and Deventer is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 45 miles from Hotel Vierhouten.
- I stayed at the Vierhouten Hoel while cycling the excellent fietspads ( bike paths) in the area. It was excellent for that purpose. There is secure bike parking with a charging station for electric assist bikes. The room was more than adequate, quite comfortable. Breakfast is included, a European style buffet with good choice and delicious food for a busy day. Packed lunches can be arranged. Dinners are three course and excellent. I would hesitate to stay again should I be biking in the area. It’s good value!
- Dit is een huiskamerhotel: naast je eigen kamer is de huiskamer beschikbaar. TV, boeken, spelletjes, een volledige bar (zelf noteren wat je neemt), stabiel internet, prima sfeer. Kamers zijn ruim, warm genoeg, en schoon. Zeer vriendelijke eigenaren.
- Personeel heel vriendelijk, gemoedelijke sfeer, mooie kamer
- Wat de pot schaft om 18.00 uur was steeds een aangename verrassing.
- het ontbijt,de ligging was goed ,de uitbaters zijn behulpzame en vriendelijke mensen,
Top Hotels In Emst Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Emst Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Emst Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Emst Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!