10 Best Hotels To Stay In Empuriabrava Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Empuriabrava Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Empuriabrava Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Empuriabrava Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Empuriabrava Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Empuriabrava Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Empuriabrava Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Empuriabrava Catalonia:
Xon’s Platja HA
One of our top picks in Empuriabrava.Xon’s Platja HA is 500 feet from Empuriabrava Beach, in the center of the resort, and 650 feet from the town’s famous canals. It features seasonal outdoor pools for adults and children, free Wi-Fi and spacious apartments with a private furnished terrace.Most air-conditioned apartments feature views of the Mediterranean Sea, the pool or Empuriabrava. All rooms have a living room with satellite TV and 2 sofa beds. There is a private bathroom and a safe that can be rented. The kitchenette has a fridge and a stove.Buffet meals are served in the Xon’s Oasis Restaurant. There is a bar and a poolside bar. The apartments are next to shops, restaurants and a grocery store.You can play pool or ping-pong in the game room, and the complex has a children’s playground and mini golf.You can rent a car and bikes from the 24-hour front desk, and on-site parking is available for an extra charge. Girona Airport is 40 miles from the property.
The location and welcome.
Good to have breakfast included.
- The proximity to the beach and the restaurants are pretty much the only positive things about this hotel.
- We had a lovely big apartment that had two balconies as we opened out onto the pool and onto the Main Street. The kids loved the pool and it was great having a little pool as my youngest is 6. We loved how close it was to the beach and and the town and it was brilliant having a shop right underneath. The bar was nice and the kids loved playing pool and table football. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Good location, near to beach and center. Pretty good pool.
- Staff was very nice and the location is perfect for a holiday near the beach
- The location and welcome.
One of our top picks in Empuriabrava.Located 1.9 mi from Empuriabrava city center, Europe’s largest residential Marina, Ampuria Inn is located 1.9 mi from the beach and just 350 feet from Empuriabrava Skydive Center and Windoor Inside Wind Tunnel. It features an outdoor pool and poolside bar.Rooms include air conditioning, heating and cable TV.Ampuria Inn has an on-site café and 24-hour reception. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Rosas can be reached in a 15-minute drive, while Cadaqués is 30 minutes away. Girona Airport is 37 mi from Ampuria Inn, while Barcelona Airport is 1.5 hours away by car.
I liked their location, it’s so close to skydiving which my purpose, and the windoor..
The Staff are so friendly as well.
- Felt very safe as a woman traveling alone. Staff was friendly, kind and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful and offered at a reasonable price.
- The bar tender is excellent at service, such a nice person. His name is Rafael
- Rafaël from the reception very friendly and helpfull. Thank you
- Easy to find if coming by car. Only a short drive to the beach. A nice big room, a comfortable place to stay and a relaxed atmosphere.
- I liked their location, it’s so close to skydiving which my purpose, and the windoor..
One of our top picks in Empuriabrava.Located a 13-minute walk from Windoor Realfly and providing free WiFi, Aparthotel Giuliano provides accommodations in Empuriabrava.A kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and dining area is included in all the air-conditioned units.The restaurant at the condo hotel specializes in Argentinian cuisine.A bicycle rental service is available at Aparthotel Giuliano.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- It was a very nice, clean and new looking apartment. I was traveling with my disable father and the apartment had fantastic disabled facilities, even down to a pull ring on the electric plug. Staff were also very helpful and friendly. Perfect place for our overnight stay.
- Nice spacious modern apartment with well-equipped kitchenette. Close to supermarket and friendly cafe/restaurant below apartments with eggs and bacon on the menu!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Very modern interior of the room. Spacious apartment with kitchen facilities. Great for anyone in a wheelchair or disabled as plenty of room and flat bathroom to go straight into the shower. Supermarkets across the road and a bar and pizzeria within the property, serving excellent food, I can definitely highly rate the seafood pizza, enormous variety of toppings. Great place for a one or more night stay.
- Clean, reasonable size apartment with Aldi supermarket next door
- It is very nicely located close to main streets, ALDI superstore, a bunch of local restaurants and the Pizzeria downstairs run by the same owner makes this a very good value for your money. The host is a great guy and takes care of all the needs. He is super amazing host and the food in the cafe was really great! You can sit outside and sip local beer, wine and enjoy the food! SkyDive is just 10 minutes drive and that was our intention to stay at this restaurant! All in all a perfect experience! Loved the final lemon cello drink with the host! Salute!!!
One of our top picks in Empuriabrava.Set in the center of Empuriabrava Port, this hotel is 350 feet from the beach and offers views over the Salins canals. It features a wellness area, rooftop hot tub and pool.Rooms at Port Salins are decorated in blue tones and most come with a balcony. They include air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a glass wall.Cap de Creus Natural Park is 4.3 mi away and provides an ideal area for hiking. The charming, white-washed town of Cadaques is approximately 8.1 mi away and guests can visit Dali’s unique house.The Noray Restaurant serves seasonal Mediterranean cuisine. During summer guests can enjoy barbecues on the restaurant’s terrace, with stunning views over the Bay of Roses.
- The bed was very large and comfortable, the room spacious and fitted all our clutter. Lovely and clean. The pool was amazing, the highlight of our trip.
- The helpfuness of the staff and prompt thourough cleaning of ghe room.
- A great hotel, very clean, friendly staff. The room was beautiful.
- Have stayed here many times.A first class ,well run hotel
- The staff were very friendly and the food was delicious
One of our top picks in Empuriabrava.Set overlooking Empuriabrava Marina, Hotel Portofino Wellness is 1,000 feet from the beaches of the Costa Brava. It features an outdoor swimming pool, and each of its rooms has a balcony and free Wi-Fi.The Portofino Wellness has traditional Spanish décor with either tile or parquet floors. All rooms have air conditioning and satellite TV.Hotel Portofino’s restaurant serves a range of seafood and popular Mediterranean dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace, which overlooks Empuriabrava’s canals.The center of Empuriabrava is just a 5 minute walk from the Portofino. Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Park is less than one mile away, while the pretty coastal town of Roses is a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- Quiet room. Air con, wifi, etc. everything worked well
- A great location and a great view from the window. A pool was good as well
- Wonderful breakfast, very kind staff and the swimming pool is great
- “New” renovated room. Channel view. Good(!) breakfast for a busy business day. Each time again.
- General comfort and location good …very nice breakfast
Hotel Castell Blanc
This former Catalan country house in Roses Bay is just 1.4 mi from the beaches of the Costa Brava. It offers an outdoor pool, a mini golf course and a games room with a billiards table.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Castell Blanc feature satellite TV, and some of them have pool views. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The vaulted restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and you can enjoy a drink outside on the terrace, overlooking the pool.Set just 7 minutes’ walk from Empuriabrava’s charming marina, the hotel is located 9.3 mi from Figueres – birthplace of artist Salvador Dalí. You can drive to his house-museum in around 30 minutes. Barcelona is 84 mi away.
- Nice building away from the noise and mess of center town. The staff and the director are efficient and helpful. T
- Mosquitos in the room which means you might get quite a few bites while youre sleeping. Room could be described as sufficient.
The entrances is very nice.
Easy to park.
Free park in the hotel.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful with information and guidence of the area, things to do and places to eat. The breakfast was excellent and compehensive. Plenty of restaurant choice and a lovely sandy beach. The room was a good size, clean and comfortable. Would love to go back and enjoy the hotel pool facilities.
Large room with private balcony overlooking the pool. Food in restaurant was very good.
The price of the stay was excellent value for money.
Apartaments BT Vent de Garbí
Apartamentos Vent de Garbí is set on the Costa Brava, 150 feet from Empuriabrava’s canals and 650 feet from the beach. It has an outdoor swimming pool.Each apartment has air conditioning, a king-size bed and free Wi-Fi access. There is a bathroom and the kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, fridge and hob.Vent de Garbí has a sun terrace, with panoramic views of the bay.It is a 30-minute drive to the Greek ruins at Empuries. There is also good access to Figueres, 20 minutes away by car, and Girona, 50 minutes’ drive away. The hotel offers private parking for an extra cost.Empuriabrava is ideal for water sports, including windsurfing and sailing. The Aiguamolls Nature Reserve is also nearby, just outside Empuriabrava.
- Very nice clean appartement. Good location. Very kind personnel.
The lady on reception was very friendly, professional and helpful. Our keycard failed to work one evening, so we called her at 8.50pm and she came out, and sorted the problem…thank you!
Lovely apartment, very clean, nice bathroom.
In the centre, close to the beach, restaurants, shops, market.
Very confortable apartment.
- Adorable apartment, comfortable, clean, well-located. Few minutes walk to the beach, few seconds – to the store, bars and restaurants. Located in the central street, however no outside noise at all. Maybe because of low season )))
- Parking is great, secure underground car park. Location is great, right in the middle of town.
Located on the Costa Brava, Hotel Silvia is in Empuriabrava, Europe’s largest residential marina. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with a private bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya’s Alt Empordà region. There is a parachuting center 650 feet from the hotel, and there are tennis courts less than 5 minutes’ walk away. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The beautiful Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is just 15 minutes’ drive away. It is also a 15-minute drive away to the Salvador Dalí Museum in Figueres. You can drive to Girona Airport in 45 minutes.
- Next to the bus station, a lot of supermarkets and stores around. Close to the skydiving center.
- great location for the people whose interested for sky games such as skydiving and/or indoor skydive, also the staff is so friendly and helpful.
- its great for skydivers. just cross the roundabout you can find windoor and dz.
- Exceptionally clean rooms, very kind stuff, wide enough balconies.
- value for money. close to Lidl and other shops but quite far to the beach.
One of our top picks in Roses.Hotel Risech is located next to Roses Beach, a 5-minute walk from the marina. The functional rooms include a flat-screen TV and many come with beautiful sea views.This family-run hotel has a restaurant, serving characteristic Mediterranean dishes. Guests can dine outside on the terrace.Hotel Risech offers free Wi-Fi and a common air-conditioned TV lounge.The Risech has an ideal location in the historic center of Roses. The 11th-century Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes is within a short drive and the Dali Museum in Figueres is 9.3 mi away.
- Directly across from the beach and the old town directly behind.
- Location. Right on the beach. Near everything in beautiful little Roses Spain. Hotel staff were outstanding.
- Beautiful location right on the broad walk with the beach in front. We went on a weekday so the kind front desk woman upgraded us to the sea view room which had a lovely balcony and made our stay even better. Definitely recommend getting the sea view balcony rooms. Very clean and simple rooms that worked well for us!
- nice large room with sea view, very clean and friendly staff
- Although parking at the property is near impossible, there is ample free parking available quite close by. This is a beautiful town with lots of little restaurants. Not recommended for a young crowd that likes to party…
One of our top picks in Roses.The Prestige Victoria overlooks Santa Margarita Beach, 35 minutes’ walk from the center of Roses. There is an outdoor pool, and most of the rooms have sea views.Rooms in the Victoria have satellite TV, private balconies and wooden floors. The bathrooms have hairdryers. Free WiFi is offered throughout.The Victoria Prestige’s spa includes saunas, a heated indoor swimming pool, a hydromassage bath and experience showers. There is also a relaxation area and gym, and massage is available on request.The hotel offers live shows and a kids’ club. There is also a free Wi-Fi hotspot.Victoria’s buffet restaurant offers a variety of Mediterranean and international dishes. The hotel has a bar and terrace.
- staff @ SPA & bar were very nice,attentive and helpfull! thank you very much!
- Proximity to the beach, friendly staff from the reception, cleaners to the staff in the restaurant
- Overal, for the money we’ve paid, it was very good. Friendly, helpful staff, spacious room, very good location, the field just before the hotel with the sunning (and shadow!) area, just in front of the beach. Copious breakfast, good coffee.
- Staff friendly and cleaning staff worked so hard to keep the hotel clean.
- Very nice facility. The pool area is chill. The spa is great. Rooms are nice and clean.
Top Hotels In Empuriabrava Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Empuriabrava Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Empuriabrava Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Empuriabrava Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!