10 Best Hotels To Stay In Emmitsburg Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Emmitsburg Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Emmitsburg Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Emmitsburg Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Emmitsburg Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Emmitsburg Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Emmitsburg Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Emmitsburg Maryland:
Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg
Located in Emmitsburg, 10 miles from Gettysburg, Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with satellite channels and Nintendo Wii is provided.Frederick is 21 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg, and Hagerstown is 22 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- the people were friendly it was quiet and my granddaughter enjoyed the pool it took her mind off a little from losing her father thank you
- The room was very clean and the hotel was extremely quiet. Breakfast was in a clean area and the breakfast staff were very friendly.
- The staff was very helpful and full of information concerning our stay. Great breakfast, lots of protein to start your day! Our room and all the facilities IE exercise room, pool area was clean and functional.
- The eggs tasted like powdered ones , but the rest was great!
- The rooms were clean, the bathroom was well appointed. There was plenty of rrom to walk around the room even with the furniture and beds and luggage. The frig is a nice touch. The bed was comfy and the linens were nice and crisp. The breakfast has lots from which to choose: eggs, yogurt, waffles, sausages, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. It was very nice.
Eisenhower Hotel and Conference Center
Located in Gettysburg, 25 miles from Frederick, Eisenhower Hotel and Conference Center features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carlisle is 30 miles from Eisenhower Hotel, and Hagerstown is 25 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 25 miles away.
- We were there for my son’s chess tournament. It was convenient being where the tournament was
- I stayed at the Aspire and my room was huge and totally amazing!
- The bed was very good and the front desk staff very polite and helpful.
- The beds and pillows were comfortable and the rooms were clean.
- The location was amazing only a short drive to local attractions
Aspire Hotel and Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aspire Hotel and Suites offers accommodations in Gettysburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Frederick is 25 miles from Aspire Hotel and Suites, and Carlisle is 30 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- room size was great, quite clean, price was wonderful
- Staffs were wonderful, room were comfy and price affordable
- Pretty much how I could include so much like morning breakfast and wifi for no extra cost to me. The beds were so comfy the best night sleep at a hotel for me in a while. I loved how there was a pool but the hotel wasnt too much out of my budget, the hotel was cozy and not too modern either.
- I enjoyed the fact that there is the option of able to paying cash, Front service desk answered all my questions. But lets talk about breakfast…so this is not a modern hotel but the breakfast was great. Real eggs, crispy sausages, fresh fruit and bread (not stale). I emphasize this big hotels offer continental breakfast and if they do its not so great. I noticed many families were there with kids. Worth every penny!
- Very large hotel room, which was perfect for our family of 4. Hotel is perfectly located to the Gettysburg battlefields, and the nearby ski fields.
Days Inn Gettysburg
One of our best sellers in Gettysburg! Just one mile from Gettysburg College, this Gettysburg hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, and rooms that feature a microwave and refrigerator.A sitting area along with a work desk is offered in each traditionally decorated room at the Gettysburg Days Inn. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fruit and cereal.Guests can workout in the fitness center or use that business center that offers fax and photocopying services.Gettysburg National Military Park is 3 miles from Days Inn Gettysburg. The Eisenhower National Historic Site is a 7 minute drive away.
- Nice warm comforter. Good hot shower. The pancake making machine was a hit with your guests . I also liked the availability of the hard boiled eggs. 24 hour coffee is always a good thing. Friendly staff. Check in was a breeze and getting a receipt at checkout without having to ask. Informational displays and pictures about Gettysburg were appreciated
- Everything! Clean, friendly staff, close to battlefields
- They have an automatic pancake maker for breakfast that everyone seemed to enjoy.
- First room had gross stuff in microwave second room had hair in shower walls not clean dead big squished on ceiling
- our room was very clean. more spacious than we thought it would be.
Super 8 Thurmont
This Thurmont Super 8 is located 2 miles from Cunningham Falls State Park and offers free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Mount Saint Mary’s University is a 10 minute drive away.Super 8 Thurmont has rooms that feature a refrigerator, a microwave, and a cable TV. Rooms also have a private bathroom and coffee-making facilities.The 24-hour front desk provides copy and fax services at the hotel. A daily continental breakfast is also served in the lobby.Catoctin Mountain Park is 6 miles away. Shops along Main Street in downtown Thurmont are just a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Convenient location for getting on/off the highway
- Super8 motel was very well located for everything you would want to do. Restaurants are close by and points of interest are well within driving distance
- The staff was excellent. Very helpful and friendly. The motel in general was a very nice motel and the price was right. Staff was concerned about our stay. Our room was clean and I would stay there again
- The staff was wonderful, so helpful friendly and accomodating
- Good location to reach Buckley’s RV Center. Price. Pet-friendly. Friendly/helpful staff. Comfortable bed.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gettysburg, PA
One of our best sellers in Gettysburg! Featuring an indoor pool and fitness center, the Country Inn & Suites Gettysburg is in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms here include a cable TV, coffee maker and air conditioning. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms are also stocked with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.At Country Inn & Suites Gettysburg, there is a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities include luggage storage. Guests can also enjoy complimentary breakfast.Gettysburg National Military Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The property provides free parking.
- The room was clean and all the mechanics worked well. Fresh coffee night and day. Reasonably priced vending machines in lobby as well, came in handy at the end of a long day. The breakfast had something for everyone, enjoyed.
- Staff welcoming, quiet overnight, close to NPS and outlets, breakfast incl
- Hot drinks and cookies available, fireplace seating area, breakfast open at 6:00 am and maintained well.
- Room was a nice size. Separate living area from bedroom. Hotel was very clean.
Breakfast was included in your stay. The two ladies that worked in the breakfast area were extremely helpful and friendly. They helped me with the waffle maker, finding a seat and got a coffee. for me. Nice people.
The hot tub was a nice extra. The water was very warm (like I like it), and well maintained. The pool area was very nice, clean and organized. Nice gym.
Nice clean bathroom and nice, comfortable pillows
I did notice that some people had not cleaned up after their dog. The immediate area- in front of the hotel- was nice and clean. But as I walked my dog around the hotel , I discovered some folks had not cleaned up after their dogs had relived themselves.. I don’t blame the hotel for this, and I am glad the service is offered. I blame the lazy, irresponsible dog owners that make things bad for the responsible owners like myself..
Thew hotel was very clean and I woudl stay again.
One of our top picks in Gettysburg.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Wyndham Gettysburg is located in Gettysburg in the region of Pennsylvania. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. York is 26 miles from Wyndham Gettysburg, and Carlisle is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 31 miles from Wyndham Gettysburg.
- We were given a very spacious room for 4 people. Decorated to the theme,Presidential decor was very fitting.
- The room was a nice size and it was nice and clean. Good location
- I loved the overall atmosphere of the hotel from check-in to check-out. Having a restaurant, movie theater across the street, swimming pool etc.
- The hotel was very beautiful and spacious. It was located in a great spot. Great hotel for the value. Booking.com did not disappoint!
- I like the convenience of the hotel. I don’t have to go into dowtown Gettysburg.
Super 8 Gettysburg
One of our best sellers in Gettysburg! This Pennsylvania hotel features a heated indoor pool, jacuzzi and rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. Super 8 Gettysburg is 2 miles from Gettysburg National Military Park.Rooms provide easy chairs along with refrigerators and coffee makers. Microwaves are available upon request.For guests’ convenience, the hotel serves continental breakfast. It also offers a business center and meeting room.Gettysburg Super 8 is one mile from Gettysburg College and Ghosts of Gettysburg Candlelight Walking Tours. It is 5 miles from Meadow Brook Golf Course.
- The staff was very nice and got me checked in quick. My room was clean and comfortable. The pool was warm.
- The location to surrounding facilities like restaurants and shopping areas.
- shower did not work toilet overflowed and then would not flush at all
- Very friendly staff..clean…indoor pool was a hit!
- Hot tub/pool. Friendly people in reception. Pumpkin waffles!!
Sleep Inn & Suites Gettysburg
Located in Gettysburg, 26 miles from York, Sleep Inn & Suites Gettysburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 32 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Gettysburg.
- Jeff The Innkeeper was extremely nice and helpful and the room was very nice the bed was comfortable to breakfast was great all in all it was a very comfortable room
- Accommodations were nice as it appeared to be a newer hotel. Staff was also nice.
- The staff, the breakfast, the jacuzzi tub, the cleanliness
- Staff were so friendly and efficient- especially Wendy
- Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, very clean Hotel
Comfort Suites Near Gettysburg Battlefield Visitor Center
Located in Gettysburg, 28 miles from York, Comfort Suites Near Gettysburg Battlefield Visitor Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Frederick is 30 miles from Comfort-Suites-Gettysburg, and Carlisle is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful in providing nams and directions to several srea restaraunts.
- Good location and reasonably priced when traveling with pet. Front desk staff and breakfast lady always very friendly.
- Location is convenient. Very good for pet travel and reasonably priced.
- Location between the National Park and town. Staff very friendly.
- Entire room very comfortable and a suite! This large room made us feel like home not a cramped room as some hotels and a restaurant with good home cooking across the parking lot. a great choice. I’d stay again and will.
Top Hotels In Emmitsburg Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Emmitsburg Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Emmitsburg Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Emmitsburg Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!