10 Best Hotels To Stay In Emit Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Emit Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Emit Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Emit Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Emit Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Emit Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Emit Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Emit Georgia:
Comfort Inn & Suites Statesboro
One of our best sellers in Statesboro! The Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is located just two miles from Georgia Southern University, home of the Eagles. This hotel is minutes from popular points of interest like the Mill Creek Plantation, the Statesboro Mall, Ogeechee Technical College, the Ogeechee River and the Georgia Southern Museum.Families will enjoy the nearby Splash in the Boro water park. Historic Savannah, Georgia is only 50 minutes from the hotel. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are in the surrounding area.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Guests are invited to enjoy many amenities, including free local calls and a free weekday newspaper. Guests will also enjoy the exercise room, an outdoor pool and courtyard.This hotel provides business travelers with conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and access to copy and fax services. Competitive corporate rates are available.Special event and meeting planners will find our 2,500 square foot state-of-the art conference center very accommodating for any event. The meeting and conference rooms can be sized to suit your event needs.All guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and 42-inch LED TVs with cable. In addition, select rooms also feature whirlpool bathtubs. Executive and business suites are available with upgrades like pillow-top mattresses. The hotel is 100 percent non-smoking. Guest laundry facilities are available.
- comfortable bed, plenty of hot water, very friendly staff
- Nice clean and quiet atmosphere.. I loved my stay and will be staying again soon
- I liked the bedside lighting which included the flexible light!(i was only in the room for 10 hrs!)
The facility was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good and typical of hotel breakfast fare.
The staff was cordial and efficient. Located near restaurants.
- Front desk staff offered a different room when I told them we were checking out early due to the bed smelled like urine.
SpringHill Suites Statesboro University Area
Studios at this Statesboro include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. The hotel features an outdoor pool and is 1.8 miles from Georgia Southern University.SpringHill Suites Statesboro University Area offers studios furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities are also provided along with a sofa bed.Guests can use the on-site gym at the hotel. Statesboro University Area SpringHill Suites also offers a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Splash in the Boro, a water park, is 4.4 miles from the hotel. The Sports complex is 2.2 miles from the SpringHill Suites Statesboro.
- They even had plates and plastic utensils in the microwave. Nice touch that is always overlooked in hotels.
- This is our 2nd or 3rd stay with SpringHill Suites Statesboro visiting relatives over the past 3 years. All staff that we met were quite friendly and very helpful. The breakfasts offered were good and plentiful.
- The facilities were clean and the staff was quite friendly.The room exceeded my expectations for the price. The breakfast was good.
- Breakfast was good and there was plenty of seating, everyone was polite and helpful, even though the room was a little small it was comfortable.
- Quiet. Good location to many different places to eat. Was very clean and comfortable!
Studio 6 Statesboro
Studio 6 Statesboro offers accommodations in Statesboro.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Really great stay. The area was quiet and easy access to room. I was a little disappointed in the vending machine but there was a market down the block.
- Fair prices clean room and welcoming staff. A good port during the storm(Irma).
- Convenient. The outside looked like a rather new place.
- The owner was very friendly I thought I wasn’t going to make it till2am Friday morning.she was going to have her husband stay up and wait I thought that was very nice to go out her way.
- The Hotel tries to maintain cooking facilities which others in Statesboro do not have.
Eagles Nest Inn
One of our top picks in Statesboro.Featuring free WiFi, Eagles Nest Inn offers accommodations in Statesboro.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The bed was soo soft and the noise wasn’t bad at all, the view was amazing and the location was perfect and I enjoyed my night completely. It was amazing.
- Spacious room, staff willing to help get tv working, even bringing someone in to get it fixed quickly!
- The staff was very kind to me and the person I was with
- The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Location was wonderful.
- What a beautiful, well kept hotel for the cost of each night. Very impressed and pleased with our stay. Would definitely stay again if needed, and recommend to others.
Hampton Inn Statesboro
Hampton Inn Statesboro offers accommodations in Statesboro.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The food they prepared and presented was fine… they ran out of the sausage they were serving that day and I was there relatively early in the morning !
Hotel was convenient to Georgia Southern and shopping with many fast food restaurants.
Hotel check in was good. We didn’t get rooms close to each other as requested but no major issue.
- For the price it was extremely nice and the staff seemed like they enjoyed being there!
- It was super clean. I thinks it fairly new so it still has the new feel. I even loved the colors on the wall and the carpets Lol. But it was at a great location and it had breakfast. The most comfortable bed as pillows ever. I usually feel like I can’t cover with hotel comforters but I doesn’t hesitate to use that one as my cover. ?
- Seems brand new. There are restaurants within walking distance.
Holiday Inn Statesboro-University Area
Near Georgia Southern University and other local attractions, this Statesboro, Georgia hotel features an on-site restaurant along with spacious guestrooms furnished with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.With free wireless internet access, in-room coffeemakers and free weekday newspapers, every stay at the Holiday Inn Statesboro-University Area is sure to be pleasant. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center, complete with an outdoor swimming pool.Ogeechee Technical College, Splash in the Boro Waterpark and the Averitt Center of Arts are only minutes from the Statesboro-University Area Holiday Inn. The historic downtown area is also easily accessible.
- Kept clean, easy to get to shopping, restaurants, Hotel kept new looking.
- The rates were lowered closer to the Christmas holiday.
- The staff was friendly, helpful extending additional courtesies. Overall, we thought it was a lovely place to stay in Statesboro, GA.
- It was clean and comfortable. We did not use the restaurant but looked very nice. We would definitely stay there again.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast and nice location with restaurants nearby
Knights Inn Statesboro
Located off Highway 301, this Statesboro, Georgia hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It is located across the street from Georgia Southern University.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Knights Inn Statesboro. Each room features simple décor and includes a work desk.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool on the sun deck is offered to guests.The Georgia Southern Museum is just a 12-minute walk from the Statesboro Knights Inn. Smithfield Golf Course is 10 miles away.
- Staff was very helpful recommending restaurants and giving directions to nearby destinations. Are you doing Alabama
- Location, directly across from Gnats Landing which has great food and entertainment.
- Front desk ladies were very nice and helpful. I asked for a first floor room and they went out of their way to accommodate me. Bed was quite comfy and I like a nice firm mattress.
- I liked how close it was to the GSU campus. The room itself was as clean as it could be while being outdated.
- Just place to sleep,with the beds they had,didn’t get any
Super 8 Statesboro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Statesboro offers accommodations in Statesboro.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 40 miles away.
- beside it taking dogs I have nothing positive to say about this property. I wish it did work out because I have tried Days Inn and eagles nest and they are worse.
- The location was very convenient to the University and local amenities. The mattress was surprisingly firm and comfortable.
- Comfortable bed and quiet surroundings (no loud traffic or guests). Very convenient location next to Ga Southern Campus.
- Great location; allowed pets; easy to walk dogs; great value.
- The hotel was across the street from where my meetings were.
Quality Inn & Suites Statesboro
Quality Inn & Suites Statesboro offers accommodations in Statesboro. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Bed was nice. Mostly clean on inside. Staff was nice and helpful.
- The person at the desk when we arrived (Valerie?) was extremely helpful and nice and went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed. It was a very comfortable stay.
- It was a great stay and hotel. The staff was great and I will be back
- The room was clean and comfortable, good value for the money, convenient to where we needed to go.
- The room was clean and the bed was firm. I was pleased with the room overall. The hotel lobby was also clean and welcoming. I didn’t have breakfast so I didn’t rate it. Furthermore, I wasn’t told about breakfast however I did see a sign posted.
Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro
One of our best sellers in Statesboro! Offering an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro is located in Statesboro. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, luggage storage and shops (on site).Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 40.4 miles away.
- I became ill and need to stay another night and had a hard time with staff trying to get checked in for the next night. Also I was charged 6 times on my card for the 2 nights I stayed and still only have gotten credit for 3 charges.
- I can say the staff was excellent Jessica Thomas was awesome. She went over and beyond to make sure our stay was great.
- The only thing I could say I liked was that I got out of the place in one piece.
- It was quiet and business was handled in a timely fashion
- It was convenient to our destination. The staff was kind.
Top Hotels In Emit Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Emit Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Emit Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Emit Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!