10 Best Hotels To Stay In Els Monjos Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Els Monjos Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Els Monjos Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Els Monjos Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Els Monjos Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Els Monjos Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Els Monjos Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Els Monjos Catalonia:
Hotel Sercotel Basic
Located just a short drive from the town of Vilafranca del Penedes, near the main regional motorways, this practical and comfortable hotel is ideal for a business trip or a relaxing holiday in the Penedes.Hotel Sercotel Basic is a hotel that perfectly combines functionality and services. Each of the rooms is equipped with Wi-Fi internet access and satellite TV, so you can check your emails and relax with a film in the evening.From here you can visit this famous wine producing region, and also old quarter of the town center.
- Good parking, etc. It is basic, but at that price one can’t complain.
- It was very convenient for a wedding we had just 5 mins by car
- The location is great just a few minutes to get in and off the AP7. Very basic hotel but good hot showers
- Smallish single room but clean & comfortable with all the appropriate facilities. WiFi very good. Also very convenient if travelling on the AP7. Very good buffet breakfast.
- The room was comfortable and quiet the temperature control was very consistent so I could sleep very well.
Hotel Sercotel Air Penedès
Hotel Air Penedès is between Barcelona and Tarragona, and is easily accessible by highway to both cities. The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, open in summer.The Air Penedès is on the edge of the town of Vilafranca de Penedès. Some of the region’s best wine and cava cellars are within a short drive.The PortAventura Theme Park is within 35 minutes by car, and the beaches of Sitges are less than 12 miles away.All rooms are spacious, exterior and soundproofed. There is satellite TV with national and international channels, and central air conditioning and heating.
- Well placed if you have just arrived on the ferry to Barcelona for a one night stop on our way to the north of Spain
- For us the proximity to the freeway and supermarkets was excellent, but you either have a decent walk or car journey into the town. Nice poolside bar and despite some sort of dance competition going on it wasn’t too noisy
- Good location close to the motorway for travelling
- Stayed at this Hotel many times on my journey to and from U.K to Cost Blanca. Excellent location, comfortable rooms. friendly staff. Easy to find just off motorway.
Very hot water in a spotless bathroom. After a very long journey it was heaven.Reception staff super efficient and
friendly, made every effort to speak to me in English.good value for money.
Mercer Casa Torner i Güell
One of our top picks in Vilafranca del Penedès.Enjoying a superbly central position in Vilafranca del Penedès, this boutique hotel has sleek interiors housed in a Modernist building.Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell celebrates style and sophistication in its interiors. Floors are quality wood, furniture is contemporary and eye-catching, and rooms enjoy plenty of space and light.After a day of work or play, head to the Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell fabulous cocktail bar for a delicious drink in soothing surroundings.Accompany fresh, seasonal cuisine in the Mediterranean restaurant with a fine wine from the hotels collection, Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell have selected wines from the Penedès Region.
- Location in centre of the village right at the “Rambla Square”
- We were upgraded to a junior suite when we arrived and the person in reception was very agreeable. The suite itself was quite large with high ceilings and lots of light. The bathroom had a rain shower and a very long bath. The room was quiet and we slept without interruption during our 4 nights there. The hotel is centrally situated and so a perfect location for cafes, restaurants and to begin excursions.
- Friendly and helpful reception staff, beautiful room which was very modern and comfortable, great location in centre of town, and opposite the entrance to underground parking
- We reserved a junior suite, it was spacious and convenient. Bed big and comfy. The location is great.
- Clean, modern interior with a very comfortable bed and a nice rain shower!
Hotel Sercotel Pere III El Gran
Set in the lovely town of Vilafranca del Penedès, a famous wine capital in Catalonia, this smart, modern and well-equipped hotel is a great base for exploring this region and the Costa Dorada coastline.Hotel Pedro III features well-equipped, spacious and well-lit rooms, where you can rest in tranquility, at the end of a long days business or sightseeing. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.You can also watch international channels on the satellite TV in the room.This hotel also has excellent facilities for organizing a business meeting or private event the function rooms are spacious and equipped with wired internet access.
- Great location in the very center of Vilafranca del Penedes/close to train station, very friendly and helpful staff, clean hotel room, great value for the price
- Excellent for allergies and made an effort for gluten free diet which I appreciate.
The double room was spacious with a beautiful bathroom with a huge tub for two and a shower. The bathroom sink was transparent and was very fun to use. Toiletteries available. Very very clean!
Regarding the parking: We used the city underground parking close to the front part of the hotel and we exchanged the parking card at the reception with one other 24 hour parking card for only 9 euros. (Normal parking rate for 24 hours would have been much much more!)
- The location is great, I have payee for one room and I geted two big rooms. The staff were very helpful, we asked for information about where we can go for lunch and the information was great. We have the lucky to see the Castellers del Penedès.
Nice bed and shower. Pet friendly and very accessible.
We had to stay a few extra days because of an emergency and the staff was very accomodating.
Hotel Sercotel Domo
Located near the business center of Alt Penedès and offering easy motorway access to Barcelona and Tarragona, this hotel has a Mediterranean restaurant and a private spa area.Hotel Sercotel Domo has simple, elegant bedrooms which enjoy plenty of natural light and smart, private bathrooms. The air conditioning or heating will be switched on according to the season.The picturesque seaside town of Sitges is just 7.5 mi from the Hotel Domo. The hotel can also arrange visits to nearby wineries in the surrounding Penedès wine-making region.
- Front office staff willing to help with a couple of issues, offering to change rooms with no problem. Breakfast buffet a good value with just about anything you could want.
- Nice big room> hotel in centre of town near supermarkets etc.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely big, clean room and bathroom.
- The room was spacious, clean and plenty big enough for 2 adults and a baby. We had English tv and a fridge, bath and shower, no balcony or much of a view, but I accept those kinds of things as a trade off since we did get what we needed. With having a toddler all the room needed rearranging, things put out of reach, the staff didn’t mind.
- Perfect equipment, nice bathroom, clean room and professional approach.
Set in the Garraf National Park, Masia Sumidors is housed in a traditional Catalan country mansion a 10-minute drive from Sant Pere de Ribes. This property offers a large garden with a terrace and outdoor pool. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Guests can enjoy a free glass of cava upon arrival on the terrace, which offers views of the surrounding mountains. The property has an on-site restaurant, open from June to September, which serves tapas and meals made with fresh, local produce. There is also a bar and barbecue facilities.Each of the rooms is uniquely decorated and features antique furniture and many offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.You can find other restaurants, bars, and shops in Sant Pere de Ribes, 1.9 mi from Masia Sumidors. Sitges and its beaches are 15 minutes away by car.
- The atmosphere and staff were amazing. The level of hospitality is just something special. The place is intimate and private and offers great long lasting memories.
- We really enjoyed our stay … awesome 400 year old accommodation with very friendly and helpful service. Location is rural and beautiful. Highly recommended.
- Very good location, calm and relaxing. Old-fashioned decorations.
- Beautiful location and run by friendly and helpful owners and staff. Simple excellent menu very well cooked.
- Beautiful location, romantic and isolated. Amazing hosts Natalie and Keith. Make you feel right at home from the beginning. The food is fantastic!!!
Cava & Hotel Mastinell
A striking 5-star hotel next to Mas Tinell Vineyards, Cava & Hotel Mastinell is set just outside Vilafranca del Penedès. It features innovative architecture and an amazing structure resembling a collection of stacked wine bottles with a Gaudí-esque, mosaic-tiled roof.The hotel won the Medalla de Oro de la Arquitectura award for best design, in Shanghai in 2011. Its contemporary rooms reflect the inside of a wine bottle, featuring a circular window with a mesh, bubble-like façade looking onto the vineyards.All rooms have air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, a Nespresso machine, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant offers show cooking and creative Catalan cuisine served with local wines and cava. There is also a shop and a wine therapy room.The surrounding Penedès region is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling. The beaches of Sitges and Vilanova i la Geltrú are around 16 mi away.You can reach the E15 Motorway in just 5 minutes and this connects you to the coast and to central Barcelona within 45 minutes.
- The staff greets you with a glass of cava when you enter and they are so friendly and helpful. The rooms are thoughtfully designed and unique, unlike any other place you have ever stayed. The pool area surrounded by the vineyards is magical.
- Different layout although still very nice. Staff was very helpful and nice. Restaurant good quality and so was breakfast.
- The staff was incredibly helpful and kind. Not only is the place beautiful, but the restaurant is everything you could want and more. The staff went out of their way at every turn to see that we were happy. I have never been more impressed by any hotel in terms of service and overall comfort! You will be in cava heaven! Don’t miss it!
- Loved the included breakfast – you got a tasty assortment of charcuterie and pastries, fresh juices, and delicious eggs made to order. The room was large and the bed very comfortable. The cava tour was great and the free bottle was a great touch.
- Incredibly helpful staff scheduled business appointments for me and planned a great time for my friends who came to visit me at the hotel. Above and beyond amazing service!
Palou Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Sant Pere de Ribes.This small and lovely hotel offers a quiet and peaceful location, perfect for a relaxing vacation. The building of the hotel is full of charm and history.Hotel Palou has 10 comfortable rooms, all individually decorated. Palou was originally a family home filled with South American artifacts. The beautifully converted building has many original features including ornate ceilings, tiled floors, and wrought-iron window bars and banisters.Modern facilities include a TV lounge and an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun terrace and grounds.Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available free of charge in all public areas of the Palou, including the terraces and grounds.
- Breakfast is the thing not to miss. Fantastic atmosphere of old British colonial style cleaned from too conservative bits. Very nice for lazy stay. You are to ask for dinner in-town suggestions. They are invaluable.
- Close to our friends in ribes,nothing was to much trouble for PAUL, a very pleasant host, breakfast was amazing, would definitely stay here again.
- Pleasant welcome, very good facilities, bed and bedding very comfortable and very good breakfast!
- Great value for money! Quiet place with a nice pool and a big, clean room. Owner is friendly and lot of choice for breakfast.
- The really boutique hotel. Very comfortable room. Great location. Paul the hotel owner was very friendly and gave us a full description where to go what to visit and where to eat.
One of our top picks in Sant Pere de Ribes.Hotel Desitges offers a terrace, free gym and a seasonal outdoor pool. It is set in landscaped gardens in Catalonia’s Garraf region, 3.1 mi from Sitges.The Desitges offers simple, modern design with plenty of natural light. There is a bar open 24 hours, a restaurant and meeting rooms.Each room at the hotel is air-conditioned with 26-inch LCD TV and free high-speed Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and vanity mirror.A seasonal free transfer to the city center, Sitges Beach and Vilanova i la Geltrù Beach is provided in summer and there is bicycle parking and free charging station for electric vehicles.Barcelona is 19 mi away and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 17 mi away. Free public parking is available near the Desitges Hotel.
- The staff was so amazing…. everyone made sure that our stay was as comfortable as possible.
- Clean & comfortable rooms, quiet, pleasant staff
- Very comfortable beds, easy to park next to the hotel.
- Staff very friendly, very happy to help with any request. rooms are beautiful and well designed. Room was very quiet and peaceful. Pool well maintained. Thanks guys! 🙂
- Quiet location. Friendly staff. The parking costs extra, but there are plenty of places on the street.
Located in the city center, this hotel is 900 feet from the train station, the Railway Museum and near the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. Gatell Hotel features a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Gatell Hotel is located in Vilanova i La Geltrú, 10 minutes’ drive from Sitges and 45 minutes from the center of Barcelona.Featuring simple décor, rooms at the Hostal come with a wardrobe, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have air conditioning and parquet floors, while others have terrazzo floors.The onsite restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday and serves Catalan cuisine. This guest house also has a bar and a library.Vilanova’s marina is 10 minutes’ walk, and the beach is about the same distance.
Very close to the train station and the town market.
Very nice staff
Good buffet breakfast
- The staff, both at night and in the morning for check out, were exceedingly polite, and helpful. A very easy place to stay.
- It met our requirements for overnight stop to Barcelona airport.
- Great staff and nice place, not very fancy rooms but it’s ok price was really good.
- The hotel was in a very quiet area, the staff are lovely and only 10 min for the beach and 2min form the main Rambla. You get a complementary cold bottle of water each day.
- Very close to the train station and the town market.
Top Hotels In Els Monjos Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Els Monjos Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Els Monjos Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Els Monjos Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!