10 Best Hotels To Stay In Els Hostalets Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Els Hostalets Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Els Hostalets Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Els Hostalets Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Els Hostalets Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Els Hostalets Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Els Hostalets Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Els Hostalets Catalonia:
This country hotel is located in the village of Seva, just outside Catalunya’s beautiful Montseny Nature Reserve. It offers soundproofed rooms with a private balcony, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Seva feature parquet floors and central heating. Each one comes with a private bathroom and a work desk.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya. Montanyà Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive away.The town of Vic is 15 minutes’ drive from the Hotel Seva. You can drive to Girona Airport in just under an hour.
- The restaurant from the owners is really good and affordable. The rooms have great decoration, size and AMAZING shower. My dog was treated nicely and had space to run and play around the hotel. Totally recommend the visit.
Simple room, but bonus points for a nice spacious bathroom (though showerhead – handheld -was awkward in use) with a towel heating rack. Also a nice little balcony to sit on (2nd floor).
Bed comfortable, but not heavenly.
- The hotel is in a beautiful location out in the sticks, the lady running it didn’t appear to talk much english but my other half knows a bit of spanish and we got by, she was super friendly and helpful. Room was very large, as was the bathroom and good size balcony too. Nice and clean, incredible value for the money really.
- The hotel is very pleasant and the rooms are comfortable. All very clean. The staff was super nice and accommodating. Lots of parking spaces available.
- Very friendly people. Nice location just outside Seva. Large and clean room. Our bicycles could we park inside. Good beds and good WiFi. There is a lift. And the restaurant is just around the corner. We had a nice breakfast for only 14 euros extra for two people. Also dinner was okay.
Offering a traditional restaurant serving Catalan cuisine, Can Vilafort is located in Collsuspina, in the heart of Catalonia. Set 12 mi from Montseny Nature Reserve, the aparthotel features free Wi-Fi.With a stone façade, the apartments offer bright bedrooms and a living-dining room with a TV and open-plan kitchen including a stove and microwave. Towels and bed linen are provided.Can Vilafort is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving Catalan cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Montbru Moia and Osona Montanyà Golf Courses are within 9.3 mi away. Vic is 20 minutes’ drive away and the center of Barcelona is 37 mi from the property.
– Country view
– Nice room
– Good breakfast
- The location was sublime and breakfast was great, but most importantly, the people were extremely friendly and helpful. As I couldn’t speak Catalan or Spanish, the manager and owner made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed, especially as I was working and travelling alone. Would highly recommend staying here for tranquility, great food and the local community.
- By arrival the shop was closed and the owner of the appartement supplied us with the nessesary things for that day.
- The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic – the food, staff and decor are all wonderful. One of the best evening meals we had in Spain and such a superb location to cycle to
Personal muy amable
Desayuno muy abundante de productor típicos de la zona.
Al estar alojados, en el restaurante hay precio especial, pudiendo elegir a la carta. Muy bueno
Nos dejaron la habitación hasta la hora de comer
- – Location
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge is located in Catalunya’s beautiful Montseny Nature Reserve, just outside Seva. It has a spa, tennis court and indoor and outdoor pools. Free parking is also available.The hotel’s spacious spa features a gym and a hydrothermal circuit with jets, several pools and a sauna. There are also masseurs specialized in Reiki and beauty treatments.All rooms comes with free WiFi, a satellite TV, and a closed circuit music. There is a mini-bar and a safe.Montanyà Hotel & Lodge’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food using seasonal and local produce. There is also a bar.Montanyà Golf Course is 2.5 mi from the hotel, and the Circuit de Catalunya at Montmeló is nearby.
- Large comfortable room with excellent view, good pool, and a good location for driving to the Montseny mountains
- Great location. Great spa. Super friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Great outdoor facilities.
- Absolutely stunning hotel with the most beautiful views from our balcony. It’s is in a rural location but absolutely worth the drive. We will be returning.
- The facilities, like the inside and outside swimming pool. The landscape is great
- Great staff both at reception and restaurant, always helpful and kind. Excellent indoor pool with no extra charge. Expensive but delicious evening buffet. Nice spa area.
One of our top picks in Vic.Located just outside the historic center of Vic, the Can Pamplona offers contemporary rooms with a private terrace and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The rooms at Hotel Can Pamplona are elegantly decorated. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and there is a bar-cafeteria.Vic Cathedral and Plaza Major are 10 minutes’ walk from Can Pamplona. The RENFE Train Station is just 1,650 feet away, with links to Barcelona, Girona and the ski resort of La Molina.
- Very smart room that had recently been refurbished. Excellent breakfasts with good range of food. Very convenient car parking. Only a short walk to the old centre of Vic with its lovely old streets and excellent Saturday market.
The location was excellent for exploring the old centre and a good base to explore the area as it is easy also to get out of town. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable.
Breakfast also good and staff very helpful.
We stayed for one night for a short getaway from the city. I could not believe my eyes when we got into the room. It was amazing! super comfortable and extremely spacious.
We decided to also pay for the breakfast (6 euros/person) and even though coffee was not the best, everything else was excellent (fruit, meat, cheese, doughnuts…).
- Friendly staff, close to down, very clean and great breakfast!
- Very friendly and helpful stuff. Familly room is actualy two rooms with twoTVs.
This hotel in Santa Eugènia de Berga, 3 kms outside Vic, offers views of the Pyrenees. There is free parking, and its air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at the Hotel Arumí also come with a pillow menu. Bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. Some rooms have king size beds.The Arumí has a gourmet restaurant with selected and seasonal produce. A buffet breakfast is served and 24-hour room service is available.There is a public garden and children’s play area just in front of the hotel; and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
Family hotel with comfortable facilities and very clean.
Staff is really nice and helpful
- All the areas very comfortable and clean all the time , also the staff was very friendly !!
- La habitación estaba muy limpia y era muy confortable. El desayuno era muy completo y estaba muy bueno.
- El trato amable, la habitación muy confortable. La variedad del desayuno
- Nous avons beaucoup apprécié l’accueil, le confort et l’équipement de la chambre spacieuse dotée d’un grand lit double, la qualité des plats et du service au restaurant (voisin à l’hôtel) , la possibilité d’un stationnement devant l’hôtel.
- Family hotel with comfortable facilities and very clean.
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
This hotel offers stylish and simple bedrooms with modern facilities. It lies in a modern area of Vic, just outside the historic heart of this ancient Catalan city.Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- Free parking and toiletries in the bathroom. Close to hospital (if that is what you need).
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- We were traveling between Andorra and Roses, on the coast and looking for a nice stopping point along the way. Vic (pronounced “Beek” according to the hotel desk), was perfect. The hotel is directly across from the hospital and easy to find. It is a short walk to the town square and the day we were there the square was packed with families, everyone enjoying themselves. There is plenty to see and do and a number of excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. The hotel itself is not remarkable architecturally but the rooms are fine, clean, and a great value. Others may have mentioned the “farm” aromas that go with the territory. You get used to it quickly and it adds to the charm of the place. The hotel staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. They recommended La Tagliatella for dinner and it was excellent as well.
- Nice roomy room with good beds/matrasses. Nice hot strong shower over tub. Short walk to town center.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Recommended good local restaurant
Up Rooms Vic Hotel
UP Rooms Vic has a restaurant which is featured in the Michelin Guide. The hotel offers a tour desk and free Wi-Fi internet in all the property.This modern hotel is set in the historic center of Vic, a short walk from Plaza Mayor and the Cathedral.UP Rooms Vic is 2,300 feet from Vic Train and Bus Station. From here, there are direct connections to Girona and Barcelona. There are also regular trains to the Pyrenees, including the ski resort of La Molina.Rooms at UP Rooms Vic offer a pillow menu and air conditioning. Rooms also have satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The hotel’s restaurant offers characteristic regional food and uses local produce. A varied breakfast buffet is served each morning.
- Room was large and very clean. Staff was great! Free coffee and pastries we’re a nice addition.
- Friendly staff, great location just 5 minutes walk to town square.
The staff were friendly.
We were tired and arrived late and they called a taxi to fetch us from the train station .
- The receptionist Josep Maria was very very professional & friendly – he was very patient with us, answered all of our questions & was able to give us some very good advice on the area. His english is excellent! Up Hotel was very clean , room excellent, parking easily accessible, & breakfast very good, we would not hesitate to recommend.
- Very welcoming greeting for all guests, and charming staff. Pleasant modern ambiance. Self service coffee and snacks available all day in lounge area.
La Torre del Vilar
La Torre del Vilar is located 1.2 mi outside Santa Eulàlia de Ríuprimer, in the beautiful Catalan countryside. Set in extensive gardens, it offers an outdoor pool and free bicycle hire.The property has a multi-sports court for basketball, badminton and other sports. You can hire a Segway or electric bike on site, and there are many attractive walking routes nearby. Horse riding and mushroom picking trips are also offered.The air-conditioned rooms at La Torre del Vilar feature rustic décor with stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and there is also a bar. The property also has a relaxing TV lounge with a fireplace, as well as a room with a hot tub.Central Vic is a 15-minute drive from La Torre del Vilar. You can drive to Barcelona or the beaches of the Costa Brava in an hour.
Everything. Our host went out of his way to anticipate and to meet our every need during our 3 day stay.
Would HIGHLY recommend, and would definitely stay there again if we return to the area.
- Amazing host, food, ambiance and overall dream stay.
- This beautiful hotel with private park amazing food and most welcoming host with outside swimming pool lovely patio area have stayed before would always go back
- I think this is an excellent summer-weekend gateway- to fully enjoy what the place and the area have to offer – in terms of hiking/cycling etc. We came at the beginning of May when it’s still a bit cold, and it was the middle of the week so we were the only ones there. Nevertheless, Cinto the host was so friendly and accommodating, even though he speaks very little English we understood each other. He recommended activities in the area and prepared a very nice breakfast including local products and homemade pastries.
- I felt like at home, great place lot of history, food AMAZING
- Everything. Our host went out of his way to anticipate and to meet our every need during our 3 day stay.
Estació Del Nord
Estació del Nord is on the top floor of the Renfe train station in central Vic. It offers modern, minimalist rooms with free Wi-Fi connection and a flat-screen TV.All rooms at the Hotel Estació del Nord are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They are also soundproofed and contain a work desk.Breakfast is served daily at Estació Del Nord.Vic’s charming old town is a 10-minute walk away. Here you can find the Roman Temple and the Plaça Major. A range of shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the hotel.
- Right above the railway station, no elevator for heavy suitcases. Suitable for a night for young person if no other place could be found.
- Good location. Near to center of Vic and to free parking. Sparkling clean, quite rooms.
- Excellent location; very good deal. Friendly staff.
- I was travelling to Manlleu every day so being so close to the station was great, the staff were very friendly and obliging.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. The hotel represented excellent value for money .Although there is no particular character to the place, everything is designed for practicality and comfort for a short stop-over. It is a short walk to the central Plaza of Vic.
Hotel Verti offers soundproofed apartments and rooms with free internet connection and a flat-screen TV. It is located in Corró d’Avall, in the north of Granollers, 40 minutes’ drive from Barcelona.Featuring a modern and functional décor, both rooms and apartments come with a private bathroom with bath or shower including free toiletries and hairdryer. Duplex apartments boats a private furnished terrace.A selection of bars, restaurants and shops can be found in a short walk. Tour desk at reception will provide more details.Busses to Barcelona leave from a bus station located only 150 feet from Hotel Verti and there is a railway station 1,650 feet away. A private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Joseph is very friendly and the hotel is great value for money. You get much more than what you pay for
Price point was excellent, plenty of space in the room. Location was good for my needs.
I would happily stay there again.
- Close to Catalunya Racetrack. Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms
- The owner was very nice and helpful, the room had a mini fridge with drinks which weren’t too pricey, and the hotel is near bus stops, a supermarket, cafes, and a very pretty town hall. The train station is also an easy 10 minute walk away.
- Comfortable accommodation, helpful staff. Nice restaurant nearby.
Top Hotels In Els Hostalets Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Els Hostalets Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Els Hostalets Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Els Hostalets Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!