10 Best Hotels To Stay In Elmendorf Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Elmendorf Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Elmendorf Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elmendorf Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elmendorf Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Elmendorf Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Elmendorf Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Elmendorf Texas:
Best Western Plus Elmendorf Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Elmendorf Hotel offers accommodations in Elmendorf.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Antonio is 15 miles from Best Western Plus Elmendorf Hotel, and Selma is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 22 miles from Best Western Plus Elmendorf Hotel.
- Staff checking in was friendly; it was nice talking to someone after a day of driving alone. Love the easy WiFi info on key card.
- The cleanliness was the best, and very comfortable
The room was very spacious and the bed and couch were comfortable. I liked that the
heating/cooling unit was controlled by a wall thermostat. The breakfast was a nice selection of choices and there was always plenty.
- Had waffles and coffe delicious and the beds wer out standing
- The room was very roomy and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The service was excellant.
La Quinta Inn San Antonio Brooks City Base
Located in San Antonio, 30 miles from New Braunfels, La Quinta Inn San Antonio Brooks City Base features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Antonio International Airport is 13 miles away.
- I usually go there and it’s one of the best locations. All the other ones are too demanding. The employees are great and very patient there!!
- Everything was really nice. My only issue was the bed, it sound like it had a spring or something broke but it was comfortable.
- Did not eat there, too many people and area (eating) too small
- Staff was very nice and helpful. Fitness center was good and our room was great. We always stay here when we visit family since it is relatively close and we always feel comfortable.
- The bed had nice mattress for sleeping. Room had decent sound proof
Super 8-San Antonio-Alamodome Area
This hotel is located off Interstate 37, which offers easy access to Central San Antonio and the Alamodome. The hotel has rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.Spacious guest rooms feature light wood furnishings at Super 8 San Antonio- Alamodome Area. The rooms also have access to cable TV and wired internet.Guests are served a daily breakfast at Super 8. After a meal, guests can work in the business center or workout in the fitness center.Super 8 San Antonio is 5 miles from The Alamo, a historic American fort. The San Antonio Zoo is a 10 minute drive away.
- There was an indoor pool… but it wasnt heated.
- Over all it was a nice stay for one night the only thing it said their was breakfast when in reality their is only waffles toasted bread coffee and juice thats not breakfast
- The location was good, front desk people very helpful.
- Installation very comfortable, staff very friendly!
- Staff was very pleasant. Housekeeping were always working hotel smelt great.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Antonio South
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Antonio South offers accommodations in San Antonio, just 21 miles from Selma.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 15 miles from Holiday Inn Express South East Loop.
- Comfortable beds, good breakfast variety, plus bath & body shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- The breakfast every morning was wonderful. The bed was very comfortable, didn’t wake up with a back ache like I do every morning. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
- We were very tired and the beds were exquisitely comfy! Did not have breakfast there, though.
- Comfortable beds, enclosed shower, cupboards and delicious variety of hot breakfast. Major stores and restaurants convenient for use.
- Extra comfy beds. Very nice staff. HD flatscreen TV with HBO, and cable.
Motel 6 San Antonio Downtown Alamodome
One of our best sellers in San Antonio! Located just 4 miles from events and Roadrunners soccer games at the Alamodome, this San Antonio motel features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at Motel 6 San Antonio Downtown Alamodome feature a TV with cable channels. Guests can store and heat meals with an in-room microwave and refrigerator.A guest laundromat with coin-operated washers and dryers is conveniently available on site. The front desk offers fax and photocopy services.Shopping, restaurants, and entertainment at the River Walk are within a 10 minute drive. Quarry Golf Course is 11 miles away.
- kind staff. clean room. fluffy towels and killer breakfast
- Staff wasn’t very friendly, but great value, comfortable beds and 4 of 5 on cleanliness
- The price was the best value I found. The TV & channel choices were good.
- Besides the awesome staff? Jim and Sherry are super helpful and knowledgeable of the area. The bed was super soft. Way better than I was expecting from a Motel 6
- It is close to thw Alamodome. Price. But be weary, you get what you pay for.
Super 8 San Antonio/Riverwalk Area
Located off Interstate 10, this motel offers a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The San Antonio Zoo is just 7.3 miles away.A coffee maker and spacious work desk are provided in all rooms at the Super 8 San Antonio Downtown/Riverwalk Area. Each warmly decorated room includes a clock radio.Free access to the outdoor pool is offered to all guests. The on-site business center features a computer with Wi-Fi.The scenic San Antonio Riverwalk begins just 4.7 miles from the San Antonio Downtown/Riverwalk Area Super 8. The Alamo historic site and the San Antonio International Airport are both around a 15-minute drive from the motel.
- Staff was super friendly, and the rooms were very clean! Motel was very close and accessible to a lot of fun places and restaurants!
- The staff here was so friendly, and very helpful! The rooms were clean. The location was great, close to everything we did!
- the room was great the guy next door in room 114 was a jerk tho he started a problem and it was taken care of tho. other than that was a great stay
- Staff was very helpful. Called when they found we had left some clothes behind, so that we had time to have some friends retrieve them for us.
- location is good, quiet enough considering highway is 200 feet away. i requested 2 rooms close to each other 1 day before coming – and got them.
Quality Suites San Antonio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Suites San Antonio offers accommodations in San Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.New Braunfels is 30 miles from Quality Suites San Antonio, and Selma is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 12 miles from Quality Suites San Antonio.
- I liked how close it was to the highway. Easy access. Also had lots of restaurants close by and shopping.
- We mainly slept there, but the bed was so comfortable I fell asleep almost as soon as I hit the bed!
Yes the food was good and the whole room was comfortable.
I didn’t see anyone using the swimming pool but it did look nice and clean.
The room was a good size.
- It was a nice hotel, spacious. Breakfast was nice.
- Room was very nice and had a really nice layout. Pillows were super fluffy.
La Quinta Inn San Antonio South Park
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV in every room, this hotel is just off of Interstate 35, less than a 15-minute drive from downtown San Antonio. A continental breakfast is served daily.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every room at La Quinta Inn San Antonio South Park. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also provided in each room.Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool at San Antonio South Park La Quinta Inn. Free newspapers are provided to all guests each morning.The San Antonio International Airport is a 15-minute drive from this hotel. The San Antonio Zoo, The Alamo and the San Antonio River Walk are within 6 miles of this hotel.
- The price I paid 56 for that day was good. To pay 80 or 90 a day it’s a no
- The young lady at the front desk gave me excellent customer services and she made me feel comfortable.
- The staff was fiendly, no noises from other guests staying there and the breakfast was good.
- Beds were very fluffy comfortable. Not much on TV to watch need Cable
- The staff was very nice and the motel was close to everything we wanted to do.
Best Western Plus Palo Alto Inn and Suites
Best Western Plus Palo Alto Inn and Suites offers accommodations in San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Several families stayed here together for a swimming competition. We really enjoyed how the kids could go to the indoor pool at about 8 pm and use the hot tub for a bit to relax their muscles from the day’s competition, and also play around and let off steam. It meant they went right to sleep when we got back to the room. It was such a unifying experience that we’ve all booked rooms again for the summer competition. Was also liked the breakfast was served from 6:30 am so we could grab a bite to eat before early warm-up session at 7 am. With the hotel only about 2 minutes from the competition pool, the kids had time to make waffles! The breakfast had good variety like scrambled egg, sausage, bagels, juice, yogurt, etc. I was surprised that their coffee was actually passable for someone who has become a coffee snob lately.
- The ambiance and general feel of the place was wonderful!
- Fast food restaurants nearby & convenience store
- The breakfast is hot, and delicious. The rooms, oh my, the beds are so comfortable, and clean. I love this hotel. I always stay here when I need to come to San Antonio.
- These people were so nice and accommodating. The room was quiet. Inside pool and jaczzi easily accessible and breakfast was fabulous, lots of choice and plenty of seating and room to serve yourself. Hostess kept everything full and clean. Parking was close and very safe. The bonus was that right outside 100 ft away a Jack in the Box, gas station and a convieniance one stop. This is my choice next visit. My military daughter stayed with me and they were more than happy to help us with extra towels. I could not give these people enough stars!!!
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio Brooks City Base
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio Brooks City Base is located in San Antonio, 31 miles from New Braunfels and 18 miles from Selma.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 13 miles from Fairfield Brooks City Base.
- Very friendly, nice pool, nice breakfast and nice bed, very close to san Diego and the Missions. Great value for the price!
- We loved our stay just as we did 2 weeks ago with our adult children. Stayed for an overnight softball tourney & parking was crazy when we got back but pretty good anyway.
- Extremely family friendly! We had my 12 year olds birthday sleepover here with 8 kids and they were very welcoming and not 1 complaint! Rooms are sound proof.
- We loved it! Didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast
- The staff was very friendly and everything was clean.
Top Hotels In Elmendorf Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Elmendorf Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Elmendorf Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Elmendorf Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!