10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ellicott City Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Ellicott City Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ellicott City Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ellicott City Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ellicott City Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ellicott City Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ellicott City Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ellicott City Maryland:
Residence Inn Columbia MD
Featuring free WiFi, Residence Inn Columbia MD offers accommodations in Ellicott City.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 26 miles from Residence Inn Columbia MD, and Baltimore is 11 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed this establishment. Very clean and friendly staff.
- Space was great in the room even with a 16mnth old.
- The bed was super comfortable and I was given a top floor room – as I had requested. It was QUIET and that is the best part. I’m there for work, not play. Staff was GREAT!!
Very neat and clean and close to
our friends. Great breakfast. Nice hot
water in shower.
- This is a really great facility. The room was very clean and well decorated. The kitchenette had everything we needed. The location was ideally situated close to major roads and shopping centers. The breakfast was much more that we expected (no need to go out to a restaurant). The staff was very courteous and professional. I can’t say enough positive things about this facility. We will plan to stay here again.
Sonesta ES Suites Baltimore Columbia
One of our top picks in Columbia – and a guest favorite.
Located in Columbia, Maryland, this hotel offers rooms with a kitchenette. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and tennis courts.Every suite at the Sonesta ES Suites Baltimore Columbia is equipped with free WiFi and a cable TV. The kitchenette has a stove top, dishwasher, and coffee machine.The hotel has an on-site fitness centre and barbecue facilities. A convenience store is on-site as well.A complimentary breakfast containing fresh juices and breads is served in the dining lounge.Merriweather Post Pavilion, a concert venue, is 5 miles from the Baltimore Columbia Sonesta ES Suites. Centennial Park and Lake are 3 miles away.
- The room was perfect but I think the actual bathroom could be upgraded
- I love the layout.. the apartments style setting,. The extras they took into consideration, pots/pans, plates, wine glasses (full size) like the ones I have at home… the cleanliness and quiet surroundings… comfortable bed and bedding..
- The staff was very friendly and kind I definitely felt welcome
- Being on the third floor, comfortable bed, decent breakfast, (no bacon) 🙁
- The hotel was very clean. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I liked the arrangement of the rooms.
Hampton Inn Columbia, MD
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Columbia, MD offers accommodations in Columbia, just 26 miles from Washington, DC.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 12 miles from Hampton Inn Columbia, MD, and Annapolis is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 9 miles from Hampton Inn Columbia, MD.
- Staff was friendly during check in. Breakfast and attendant were all very nice.
- Room was nice. Pillows very worn out and flat. Walls thin – I heard people passing by at 1AM, 4AM, 5:30AM, etc.
It was close to where we needed to be
waffles were good
- I am military and found out that I could have utilized my military discount. However, the front desk representative who was working that morning was not very helpful at all. So I paid full price for two rooms expose to receiving the military discount.
- I really liked that the staff was welcoming and very pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay. I will definitely stay again and I will recommend someone to stay here as well.
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
Located in Columbia, 24 miles from Washington, DC, DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 13 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, and Annapolis is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 10 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia.
- The bed was comfy, the room was well appointed–almost perfectly well appointed. See next box. The location is perfect for my business requirements. The wifi was great.
- My family always snags a hotel to hang out in NYE. This hotel was nice, quiet and just enough for our NYE family night. We got to hang out at the indoor pool which was a must have for us! The one bedroom suite was spacious enough for the kids to have their space and my husband and I to have ours but also for us to hang together and play games. Rooms service was timely and the food was great! LOVED the private floor for Hilton Honor Rewards Members!
- Bed was comfortable and overall quiet and clean. The facility felt little outdated but my overall experience was great! Checkout time was at 12 which facilitated my need to stay little longer at the hotel. I would stay at this location again as I am a frequently visitor to the area.
- the calmness,and how the staff received me,i found every staff i talk to very sympathetic and loyal.
- I loved the fluffy pillows along with the comfortable bed and clean room and the warm welcome I received upon arrival.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia
Conveniently located in the city’s business district, a short distance from I-95, this all-suite hotel features many comforts of home including full kitchens and free wireless internet access.Begin the morning at the Homewood Suites Columbia with a free daily hot breakfast before taking the free shuttle to sites within a 5 miles (5 miles) radius. Take advantage of the hotel’s free grocery shopping services or enjoy the free weekday evening reception.In the area surrounding the Columbia Homewood Suites, discover the corporate offices of Motorola, Boeing or Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a short day trip to many surrounding cities and attractions, including Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- The staff was very friendly and respectful. I would come back again. It was quite.
- The breakfast was great, especially for continental breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. Relaxing and quiet.
- Queen bed small .king is recommended!! Breakfast is cheap didn’t have bacon that Sunday morning . For solo person not bad but for a couple . There are better places. Not bad for a small business trip..
- The breakfast was amazing! Staff very friendly and helpful.
Lovely suite accommodation although dining area a bit small for a family.
Adequate breakfast seating area kept clear and clean.
Great specials nights with food and drinks -enjoyed NFL game on TV.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbia
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbia offers spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV, a complimentary buffet breakfast and a fitness room. It is a 30-minute drive from away Pimlico Race Track.All air-conditioned rooms have modern bedding which includes a pull-out bed and down comforter. They are fitted with cable TV, a mini-fridge and microwave.The lobby has complimentary tea and coffee making facilities as well as newspapers. Guests can make use of the hotel’s dry cleaning and laundry services.SpringHill Suites by Marriott is less than 25 minutes’ drive away from Maryland Science Center. Columbia Art Center is 4 miles away.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful ex-special Mr Daniel at the front desk . The rooms was excellent and the staff that prepare the breakfast was excellent also
- It’s a nice facility that is clean and conveniently located. The rooms are spacious and staff is courteous! The complimentary breakfast is tasty and there are lots of options provided.
- We had no bathtub, no extra cot and no spare pillows or blankets were brought up to our room when asked for. We had one person that had to sleep on the floor with a sheet and a sweatshirt. We had 2 adults and three children under 18. The website said we could have requested a cot for the third child. Never again.
- I will definitely be back even if it’s for a small getaway
- Excellent breakfast..biggest selection I have seen in many chains. Fruit water always available in lobby. Pool was clean and inviting
Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel – Arundel Mills
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel – Arundel Mills offers accommodations in Elkridge, just 25 miles from Washington, DC. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Baltimore is 11 miles from Best Western Plus BWI Airport, and National Harbor is 31 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Staff was responsive and very quick on problem resolution. Our check in process was also very fast.
- We received no food on the premise, when I asked the man at the desk, he told me to hold on while he continued to talk on the phone for 10 min so we just checked out. Poor customer service, our 1st room had a stopped up sink that they couldn’t declog so we had to go to another room, smelled like smoke. Management never even called to ask how we were..
Room was very clean and comfortable. Included breakfast was very good Rachael and Theresa
kept the breakfast bar well stocked.
- Arrived at 2am and called for a shuttle. The van arrived in 10 minutes and the driver was courteous and very helpful.
- It is very convenient location and a nice quiet location. Easy access.
Courtyard Columbia is located in Columbia, just 23 miles from Washington, DC. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 13 miles from Courtyard Columbia, and National Harbor is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 8 miles from Courtyard Columbia.
- Bed was very comfy. All staff were very nice and polite.
- Accommodations for handicap restroom was great. All the extra fluf on the mattress made it difficult for me to get on the bed. But my young adult son was comfortable.
- My parents and I visited the Courtyard Columbia for a week end get-away. Kudos to Brittney for making sure our accommodations were confirmed. Your support was truly apprecaited. Kudos to Whitney for making sure we were confortable during our stay. We wanted for nothing, Whitney was on it . Lastley, Kudos to Larisa for exceeding our expecations. she confirmed our accommodations prior to our visit, checked us in and out the hotel, and made sure we were comfortable during our stay. Larisa, you are one outstanding assistant general manager.
- I like that it’s quiet. You csn get some rest.
- Beds were very comfortably and the rooms were extremely clean. I forgot the girls name at the front desk, but she was very helpful.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Columbia South, MD
One of our best sellers in Columbia! Hampton Inn & Suites – Columbia South, MD offers accommodations in Columbia.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Washington, DC is 22 miles from Hampton Inn Suites Columbia South, and Baltimore is 15 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This hotel was very comfortable and an exceptional value with an included breakfast. We will definitely stay here again.
- Property is what you expect from a Hampton Inn and Suites–a decent and solid place to stay and this hotel has been updated. A few things I did not like: Had to pay extra and get a suite to have access to a fridge (mini) and microwave. The bathroom set up was very odd—shower and toilet in an enclosed space but the sink was out in the open. If you wanted to brush your teeth or use the sink for any reason you had to turn on the lights and disturb the rest of your party. Also problematic if you want privacy for general washing up or whatever–no bueno!!!! Parking was abundant, the bed slept incredibly well, the staff was courteous and professional and the location was close to major roads. All in all a good stay but the bathroom thing could really be a deal breaker…I’d def. look at other options in the area because of the set up.
- Totally loved the room and breakfast in the morning
- Banged twice for some kind of service charge. Account went negative because the hotel did this. Not happy
- Everything was great! We loved the lady who did the breakfast.
Sheraton Columbia Town Center
Located 11.7 miles from the Diamond Ridge Golf Course, this Columbia hotel features an on-site restaurant, lounge and outdoor pool. All guest rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable.The modern rooms at the Sheraton Columbian Town Center are bright and comfortably furnished. Ironing and coffee facilities are included. Wi-Fi is available.Featuring casual dining options, the Waterside Restaurant serves continental cuisine. The Lobby Lounge features light fare and a variety of cocktails.Laundry facilities and a gym are on site for added convenience.The Mall in Columbia is across from Sheraton Columbia Town Center and the Marriweather Post Pavilion is 1 miles away. The Ravens Stadium is a 27-minute drive from the property. The Washington Monument is 27 miles away.
- It was dog friendly and has a great path around the lake to walk your pooch.
location is ideal, however it’s the front desk staff that keeps me coming back; they are genuinely concerned about needs, etc-
LOVE Ethiopia & Isata… truly hospitable.
- I was given a room that was not close to the elevators , after I asked for direction to my room another employee saw that we were not close to the elevators , she offered me a room close to the elevators. I thought that was very nice of her. They also offer me free shuttle service to the event that I was attending but I had items to carry so I drove. The employees at the front desk were VERY VERY nice.
- I tried to give this a no star but it wouldn’t let me
- Close to where my event was. Very clean. I stayed in the older part and it was very quiet and nice.
Top Hotels In Ellicott City Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ellicott City Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ellicott City Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ellicott City Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!